Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Takeru's Apartment

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Anzahl der Beiträge : 144

Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:04 pm

Takeru had just gotten out of the bathroom when his cell rang out of the blue. He flipped it open and, to his surprise, saw that it was a certain beastkin sniper calling him.

"Hm...she doesn't usually call unless she's got a job for me." Deciding that he'd rather not be pestered later, he sighed and answered the call "Okay, Aoko. Whaddya want?"

"It's 1st Lt. Kisaragi to you, Mr. Vampire." the voice chirped back, it's tone indicating the speaker was wearing a smirk "Anyway, you on your way to Ronin-Gai?"

"It just so happens that I got some groceries to do."

"Good. Meet me in the Shimazu Dojo. I need your help with something."

Without giving him that chance to ask what this is all about, she hung up. "Tch...that cat never gives me straight answers." he sighed before walking to wherever Nu was.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:46 am

Nu overheard the conversation with some lack of information, which made her jump up and head to Takeru.
"Is there trouble? I can help you out if its too dangerous.. my Murakumo should be functional at this point."
Even though it would probably be awkward to use in a skirt like this, she would not hesitate to do so if Takeru gave the word.
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:53 am

While he was a little touched with Nu's concern, Takeru couldn't help but be a little worried about Nu's condition. Besides, he wondered what a Murakumo exactly was...

"Don't worry so much." Takeru chuckled while he placed a hand on the silver-haired girl's head "I gotta meet with a colleague in Ronin-Gai, which is where we'll be getting our groceries. Thanks for your concern, though."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:19 am

"That sounded very serious for grocery shopping, Takeru. Are you sure you`ll be fine?"
Nu glanced at him, unfalered by the patting she´d recieved. It was odd that she was protective of this man all of the sudden- probably because of their union before, but more likely because of gratitude for his behavior concerning her.
"If you could use me don´t hesitate to ask. I`m sturdier than i might look like."
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:27 am

"Well..." Takeru chuckled as he put a hand on his chin in thought "You can go with me if you like. I doubt that there'll be any fights along the way, but it'll be nice to walk around with a pretty girl, right?"

Smiling as if to tease her, he took Nu's hand gently and began leading her to the door "Besides, I don't think that cat's gonna mind if I have company."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:33 am

Nu blinked in suprise as he gave in and took her hand, looking at it with a light anxiousness.
It felt odd, warm and soft, but.. he wasn`t Ragna was he?
"Understood. I`m sure Mizuki can wait a while until i play with her."
She fell quiet, following Takeru without a question. He was... odd.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:21 am

"Oh, you're heading out, Oniichan?"

Mizuki looked up to see Takeru and Nu, all dressed up and ready to go, as she paused her game.

"Yeah. Aoko wanted to meet up with me." The half-breed answered in kind "She probably has a job for me or something."

"Oh! Tell Aok-nee I said hi!" His little sister nodded in understanding "Don't overwork yourself, okay? You gotta have all your strength if you wanna be beat Ragna the Bloodedge, after all!"

He smiled sadly as he felt an old wound reopen. How was he going to tell his sister that he didn't even reach his target? That he got soundly trounced by Kageo, who stood in his way?

It was simple: He didn't have the heart to tell her who believed in him that he let her down.

"Sure." he nodded, his bangs covering his eyes as he did "Be sure to lock up when I leave, okay?"

Once he confirmed that she nodded, he prompted Nu to follow him swiftly. He didn't think he can face her like this. Not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:41 am

Nu gave Mizuki a light smile when she said that, nodding.
"Nu will help beat up Ragna, count on it!" She would, if they would meet him- which was more than just unlikely.
She then followed Takeru`s beckon, keeping close to him. She didn´t know how this would turn out, but she couldn´t stand just sitting around in the house all day- she would get rusty, and with a Murakumo unit that could be taken literally.
"....Such an innocent girl." Nu muttered, commenting on Mizuki.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:53 am

"Yeah...she is."

Takeru let out a small chuckle when he heard Nu's comment and agreed with her. That sweet little girl he was taking care of was the reason he became a vigilante in the first place.

"C'mon. Let's go." With that prompt, he walked ahead of the silver-haired girl out of the apartment and towards Ronin-Gai.

(Moving to Shimazu Dojo.:D)
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:18 pm

Coming into the apartment, Nu giggled still as she dropped the shopping bag she carried onto the sofa, looking about to find Mizuki after slipping out of her shoes.
"Lets see if she`s awake :3"
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:24 pm

Takeru nodded as he put the bag down as he peeked into the room. Sure enough, Mizuki was still awake, reading manga on her wheelchair when she looked up to see her big brother.

"Okaeri, oniichan!" she greeted him with a huge grin

"Hey, Mizu." He chuckled as he walked in and ruffled her hair "Were you okay on your own?"

"I was fine, really." The girl giggled "Need help with dinner?"

"Thanks, but I got this."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:26 pm

Nu was about to pounce Mizuki, but guessed that was a bad idea considering the wheelchair would catapult her across the room... instead, she came over for a hug.
"Today was super fun! Next time we should take you along for shopping too. :3"
Hearing that Takeru would make dinner on his own meant she could play with Mizuki for a while, she guessed.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:31 pm

"Glad you enjoyed it, Nu-neechan!"

Despite himself, Takeru couldn't help but smile. Despite her obvious sickness, Mizuki was probably one of the warmest girls he knew, which said alot about her character.

Deciding to leave the two girls alone, he put on his apron and began preparing the meal. He was planning to make some miso soup on the side.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Mizuki looked up at the silver-haired girl with a wide grin.

(What Mizuki looks like: http://s1.zerochan.net/Illyasviel.von.Einzbern.600.1050336.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:47 pm

"Hmm, not sure, i didn`t get to have a good look around the house the other day."
She started to think what kind of games they could play together... playing tag would probably be very one-sided unless Mizu was an athlete at dragging her wheelchair around.
"Buuut, we could draw our own mangas if you like. Thats always fun. :3"
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:50 pm

"Ooh, ooh! I have some pencils and paper in the room! I'll be right back!"

Mizuki giggled as she enthusiastically wheeled herself over to the bedroom to get the aforementioned items, happy to have someone to play with.

"She like you, ya know." Takeru called over as he was chopping some onions.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:14 pm

"Likewise." Nu giggled, and got some paper to draw on. "Still, i hope she goes to bed soon after dinner so we can practice."
She purred, showing her tongue to Takeru. "The first time is always disappointing, but i bet we can do better."
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:40 pm

Soon enough, Mizuki wheeled back into the room with a bunch of papers and pencils.

"Here, let's draw!" she stated simply as she began furiously doodling.

Takeru just chuckled to himself as he got the fire ready, the rice just about done.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:53 pm

Nu giggled and began drawing too, though by far not as fast as Mizuki tackled it- in turn, her drawings were more precise and accurate rather than doodley, but it still didn`t amount to much in the speed Mizuki was going.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:55 pm

It was like this for a while: Takeru cooking in the background while Mizuki and Nu were drawing. A quiet evening for this makeshift family.

And then...

"Dinner time!"

"Oh, boy!" Mizuki cheered as she put down her drawing on her lap and eagerly wheeled herself to the table "C'mon, Nu-neechan!"
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:58 pm

"Coming, coming!"
Finishing her artwork of a bloodstained Ragna with swords in his chest, Nu hurriedly proceeded to the dinnertable with a grin to see what Takeru had whipped up in the end.
She sat down opposing him, licking her lips in anticipation... she did feel rather hungry.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:01 pm

"Here we go!"

Takeru smiled as he brought three piping hot bowls of beef gyuudon onto the table with some miso soup on the side. To say that Mizuki's eyes were gleaming with hunger would be a gross understatement!"

"Itadakimasu!" both sibling uttered before digging in heartily.

"Mm! this is good, oniichan!" The silver-haired girl proclaimed with glee.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:14 pm

"I agree, it tastes really nice!"
Nu giggled and happily kicked her legs, before blinking as she brushed against something under the table. Cautiously prodding it with her foot, she noticed it was Takeru´s crotch.
She blinked, but didn´t say anything, resuming to eat while absentmindly stroking him there.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:19 pm

Takeru was eating happily when he jumped slightly when Nu began stroking him down there.

"Oniichan, are you alright?" Mizuki asked him, wondering what the hell just happened.

"U-uhm, it's nothing, Mizu." he assured her as he decided to continue eating, doing his best to control himself.

Sure enough, the meal had ended and, after washing the dishes, Mizuki began wheeling herself to the room.

"I'll go ahead." The little sister declared with a sleepy grin "Good night, oniichan and Nu-neechan. I had fun today."

By the time she closed the door behind her, Takeru had become quite aroused by Nu's prodding.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:21 pm

Nu smiled and waved Mizuki goodnight, while continueing to tease Takeru down there, with both her feet this time, giggling as she zipped down his pants.
"Hehehe, this is kind of fun... i never figured to do this, it just kind of happened..."
She looked over to him with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:25 pm

Takeru felt himself gasp lightly at the footjob, wondering where the hell Nu learned to do these lewd things.

"So..." he said finally, his cheeks flushed "Wanna take this to the couch?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeru's Apartment
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next