Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Takeru's Apartment

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Anzahl der Beiträge : 144

Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:39 am

"Ah..." Takeru sighed lightly at when she touched his length, noting how wonderfully soft her hands were. "That feels good, Nu..."

He leaned close to kiss her neck, his hand moving upward to touch her nether regions.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:44 am

Nu gave it a little nod, followed by a gasp caused by his kiss. Her little hand gently wrapped around his shaft and began pumping it a little, going by what logic told her would feel good. To her suprise, it felt like he got even harder in her hand, like a slightly soft, hot rod of steel.
She widened her eye a little as his hand came close to the petals of her flower, which were about as soaked as Takeru´s pants by this point, soft as her breasts, but hot as the piece of steel she had in her hands.
"C-careful, thats sensitive..." She warned him.
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:49 am

"Okay..." Takeru nodded as he gently stroked her down there, his fingers tracing her gates. While he was doing this, he began nibbling on her neck, figuring that she would find enjoyment in that act.

"M-more, Nu..." he groaned as he felt her squeeze his rod, stiffening in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:53 am

Nu hissed a little bit, biting her lip as she felt his fingers touch her entrance, but relaxed quickly and nodded, rubbing him harder and faster, the gel bubbles on her hand aiding the act with some lubrication. Nu was seriously getting insane by this, even more than she already was, and felt that this wasn`t enough. She needed that... thing inside her.
Of course, she knew what that meant- but her hymen tore some time ago anyway, during a three-dimensional battle against five foes at once.
"Takeru..." She breathed out, her neck stiffening a bit at the nibbling. "Is it okay to.. move on..?"
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:00 am

"Yeah...I think I want you, Nu..."

Takeru gently lifted her by both legs and planted her against the wall, careful not to crush her. His stiff, quivering member was doing the thinking for him right now.

And right now, he really wanted to be inside her.

"Okay..." he took a deep breath "I'm going in..."

Without another word, he slowly plunged his mast into her lower lips.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:04 am

Nu gasped out without a sound, the shaft stretching her entry squeezing the air out of her lungs at the same time. It felt intense, really intense, much more so than she had thought, and still hurt a little bit as a tiny bit of her remaining hymen tore off. She swallowed, her hands planted on his shoulder and tightening her fingers around them, her toes curling with pleasure that spread after the discomfort passed.
"A...ahhh.." She finally exhaled, feeling the hot shaft buried inside her, and... was that Mizuki behind the shower door? Couldn`t be..
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:20 am

"Oniichan! You and Nu-san are taking a while there! You two alright?"

Takeru froze in mid-thrust, his eyes widening in horror as he remembered that his sister was still very much in the apartment. In fact, she was just outside the door.

"Uhm..." The half-vampire spoke, his mind forced to act quickly "I'm just making sure she doesn't hurt herself, right?" At that last part, he turned to the silver-haired girl hopefully.

It was the truth; He accompanied her to the bathroom in the first place for that very reason. He just didn't expect it to escalate like it did.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:26 am

Nu flushed bright red and nodded, her mind still a bit dizzy from blood loss, but also by the manhood deep inside her which was definitely a distraction from everything else.

"Uhm, y-yeah. We`ll be done soon, don´t worry."

She grinded her hips against his, trying to encourage him to keep going despite Mizuki being there- because simply she couldn´t take the break they were having, she needed to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:56 am

"Okay. I'll leave your clothes outside!"

Mizuki did not question any further as she put the clothes down near the door before wheeling herself back to the bedroom.

"That was close." Takeru sighed in relief before turning to Nu with a grin, feeling warm since she was still enveloping his member "So...shall we continue?"
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:07 am

Nu nodded strongly, her arms wrapping around his neck as she seeked some support for herself.
"Yes, Definitely." She muttered, her eyes half closed in the feeling she experienced.
"You don´t need to hold back, by the way. I´m used to pain... i´ve grown to like it, too."
Her smirk seemed like the fanged grin of a vampire, saying that, as she continued to grind against him.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:17 am

"Alright...here I go, then!" Takeru nodded as he intensified his thrusts, loving how warm Nu felt around him. This would be the first time he had sex with anyone...and it was a legitimately enjoyable experience.

"Ah...Nu..." he groaned as continued bucking his hips against her, being careful not to crush her as he still had her planted against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:55 am

Nu too never had this experience, and her little body tensed underneath his thrusts, her toes curling in pleasure as her hands balled to fists behind his neck.
"A..ahhh..." She tried to hold back her voice, knowing full well Mizuki might be near, but it was harder than she thought... she pushed her chest out, her hips moving against his, and she gasped with every thrust he did into her.
"Tak..eru... i feel like my legs might work this time..." She said with a slight smile, the slick noises he was making as he pushed in and out of her distracting, making her flush deeper.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:49 am

"Really? Then glad I can help." Takeru chuckled as he kept up his assault, his hands stroking her thighs while he intensified his thrusts. While he still found how things led like this to be strange, he rather enjoyed it.

"N-Nu..." he gasped as he felt his member swell, his climax getting closer "I-I'm almost..."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:03 am

Nu nodded, and slid off of him reluctantly, before supporting herself on the pipes with one hand as she carefully rubbed his length with the other... her maidenhood was already tainted, but it belonged to Ragna, no one else. She was sure he´d understand, and besides... that man was no Ragna, stamina wise. She´d seen how long Ragna could excersize...
"Don´t hold back, Takeru. This is my thanks to you." She said, taking her other hand as well as she felt secure enough... only to slope to her knees as she was still a bit wobbly. Her left stroked his tip, the stronger right pumped his shaft, which was still coated with her fluids.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:39 am

"N-Nu!"

Takeru gasped as he climaxed, his seed spurting out as he did. He leaned against the wall, breathing heavily from the experience. Needless to say, he enjoyed it very, very much.

"That was...wow..."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:42 am

Nu gasped as hot drops of seed landed on her, her chest, her face, dripping down her hands.. he was a virgin, but he seemed to have held back a long time. a Pearl of sperm ran down her neck, both of her nipples were covered in white.
"Ehehe, looks like Nu popped your cherry, eh?" She said with a more quirky tone in her voice that she didn´t use so far. Most people who had heard this tone were dead, but right now she was not in the killing mood. "I liked it, but~ you could use practice. A lot of it."
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:51 am

"Ehehe..." Takeru sighed as he looked away with embarrassment. Yes, he hadn't had time for romance due to his vigilante lifestyle, but that was no excuse for weak stamina.

"Sorry if I didn't make you feel good and all." he mumbled, not feeling much like a man at the moment due to his stamina.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:54 am

"Oh, its fine." Nu said, briefly licking and sucking on his member to get the rest of his seed and have a taste of it- it was an odd, unique taste as she found, unlike anything she had imagined. The rest of his essence was slowly washed off, and as she got up, she turned off the water. "I liked it. Really, i did. Maybe we can do it another time until i´m ready to move on, and find Ragna again... i would enjoy that. Just, be aware of one thing... i have no feelings for you other than graditude. My heart belongs to another... and i firmly believe Ragna loves dirty girls, so i´ll go with it." She giggles, a bit naughtily.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:18 am

Takeru could not help but facepalm at that last statement.

"Nu is really, really strange." He sighed, but could not help but smile "But once you get past her weirdness, she isn't so bad."

"Fair enough," he said out loud as he grabbed a towel and handed it to the girl "How about you go with me to the marketplace in Ronin-Gai to buy dinner? It's high time I did the groceries anyway. Who knows? We might find a lead on Mr. Ragna."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:24 am

Nu took the towel from him, before beginning to scrub down her body, her hair soon following.
"That sounds like fun, i guess.. If i can borrow Mizukis wheelchair just in case. I can stand, but it feels like i have lead in my legs now." Yeah, raising them wasn´t going to happen anytime soon.
As soon as she was somewhat dry, she began to dry off Takeru, starting from his manhood with a giggle of hers.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:36 am

"Hmm...we'll have to ask her, but I don't think she'll mind." Takeru chuckled as he felt a slight ticklish sensation when Nu began drying him off.

There were a great deal of things about Nu that Takeru didn't know or, for all intents and purposes, simply shouldn't know. Still, he found himself genuinely liking this girl as a friend. Well, friends with benefits anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:46 am

Nu continued to rub him off.... his body, anyway, she was almost sure he couldn´t go for another round just like that- and looked up at him as she was done. "Do you sleep with Mizuki in the same room, anyways? In that case, where would i rest..? The couch is fine if thats all there is."
The origins of that question were another. She got a first taste of what it´d be like with a man. Sleeping in the same bed with one would be another taste, same as going shopping with him.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:52 am

"Yeah, but I can take the couch. You can go rest with Mizu." Takeru nodded firmly as he got another towel and put it around him "Note to self: wash my clothes later."

With that, he opened the door to see the basket that had the white sun dress (as well as underwear) picked out for Nu, as well as a spare outfit and boxers for Takeru.

"Count on little sis to be prepared." he chuckled as he picked up the basket and went back inside. "Here." he said as he handed the girl the dress as well as bra and panties.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:55 am

Nu nodded, taking the sundress and putting it on by slipping into it. Alright. I can deal with that.
More quietly, as she walked by, she whispered into his ear.
"I guess we´ll have to practice somewhere else then."
She grinned, giving him a wink, before walking... well, walking along the walls to find Mizuki.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:01 pm

Takeru felt his face go absolutely red from Nu's last statement. As he watched her walk along the walls, he could not help but smile at this troublesome, yet cute girl that will be boarding with them for a while.

At that same time, Mizuki was in the living room, playing Kingdom Hearts 3 on a vintage PS4 their dad had left them before he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeru's Apartment
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next