Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Takeru's Apartment

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Kinjou Shimazu
Artificial Causality weapon
Kinjou Shimazu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 185

Takeru's Apartment - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:52 am

The Kinkajou had already gotten to his feet, slowly rising with a confident and determined look upon his face. The plan at least seemed sound, they could make a move with little difficulty on Carl now. He doubted it would go as easily as that: but a plan of a attack was better than nothing. "I agree, it seems we have a plan of attack. Let's make sure that if the first strategy does not work that we isolate Carl: keeping a constant 3 on 1 front while making sure that Ada is at the distance, we at least can keep him off balance."
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Anzahl der Beiträge : 144

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:03 am

"If it comes to that, you two deal with Clover." Takeru added as he walked towards the wall where Muramasa was leaning against. He picked it up and slowly unsheathed it, revealing the shimmering ruby blade the no-dachi hid within the scabbard. He took a few practice swings before sheathing it once more. He turned to his comrades with a determined look in his eyes

"You can leave Nirvana to me."

Aoko could not help but smile; the Takeru she knew was back. No, that's not right: his loss to Kageo changed him somewhat. She just couldn't put a finger on what that change was yet.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:05 am

From the bedroom, Nu finally returned, in a pair of form fitting shorts and a T-shirt.... who knows what took her so long to put those on, as she looked at everyone in the room with an intentful gaze.
"Takeru.. if you`re picking up your weapon, then you`ll going to try and kill someone, right? In that case... i should go too."
She still had a debt to pay off.
"And i heard Ragna`s name earlier, so i should definitely go. Ragna and Nu have a score to settle."
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 8:32 am

Takeru and Aoko did a double take for almost the same reason. "Almost" because the dhampir remembered the circumstances that brough Nu to him in the first place.

"Are you mental?!" The beastkin sniper gave her an 'are you kidding me?!' look "We were just talking about the fact that engaging Ragna the Bloodedge is suicide!"

"You sure about this?" The vampire half-breed asked her in a quieter, more concerned tone "It's only a small possibility that we'll run into him, but if he does show up..."

He trailed off there, remembering the battered and bloody state he found her in.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 8:38 am

"Suicide for you maybe. I would`ve survived even if Takeru hadn´t found and helped me."

Nu´s demeanor was calm, controlled, almost cold as she nodded to Takeru, her determination evident.
Ragna and her were destined to each other, their destinies overlapped, becoming a single one... like they were to become a single entity.

"Murakumo is combat ready again, and my body is fully healed and repaired. That state you saw me in last time was because the branch collapsed on our heads... this time i´ll fight him out in the open."

She glanced at Aoko again.

"Unless Nu has to show you she`s capable of killing Ragna."

Her hand flinched, and Murakumo appeared behind her, hovering in the same spot, ready to be deployed.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 8:45 am

"...Fine." Aoko sighed as she dropped her hands to her sides in defeat. She had nothing to say, not after seeing that the girl had the effin' Lux Sanctus: Murakumo.

"How did she get a Nox Nyctores, anyway? Just who is this Nu?" this thought raged furiously in her mind, but she shook that aside. She had a more important mission right now.

"I guess I can't stop you." Takeru nodded as well "Just...be careful, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:44 pm

Well Kinjou could feel the radiating aura of strength, if anything about the girl this made it clear that he knew of her presence before making all the slight difference at the presence. "Alright, well granted that we such insistence, then there is no more space for debate. We should be underway then, May the Nine assist us during our battles." he was not sure what it was for Nu to face Ragna the Bloodedge, but she spoke of such strength and ability, this could make things...all the more trying he'd thought. But again this would be something that the fates would show before them, what the activities would have in compounding effects.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:03 pm

"I don´t think Nine will do that, she`s dead according to my log files." Nu commented, but otherwise agreed, letting Murakumo disappear into the boundary again. "I`m ready to move out."
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 74

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:43 pm

"Okay, if we're all settled, then we don't have much time to waste." Aoko turned to each and every member of the group. With Nu on board, they would have to readjust the plan slightly. Still, she felt good about their chances.

She just hoped that it would not be so hard to track down Carl, let alone trying to subdue him and place him under arrest. She also hoped that he wouldn't resort to more drastic measures, the kind that would force her to authorize lethal force.

Alas, it was a small, vain hope, but something to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:54 pm

With the aura that burned around Nu, he was sure that even Carl would not stand his ground, her power seemed to be frightening without the Nox Nyctores, which had its own darkened aura of sinister placement. Much like Nirvana had, clearly the items themselves withstood a testament of power. "Indeed, I imagine with Nu here our tactics can change to a kind of mid-range play. As myself and Takeru can vary the degrees we attack on the battlefront. If this aura indicates anything...we might see what Nu's effect is against Nirvana before actually making our way close?" he for one was not doubting the dread of his senses at this range. Nu seemed small physically but little else was there when relating to her actual display of power potential.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:05 pm

"Deus Machina Nirvana is not as powerful as you give it credit for. Its big and intimidating but fragile." Nu responded, following them close. "Nothing Murakumo cannot destroy."
The girl was precise in each step, every movement of her leg identical to the last one, and her speech was colder than before. There was a chance Ragna was there, and she would get to kill someone, probably.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 4:27 pm

"...Okay, then."

Deciding that there was nothing more to be discussed regarding the matter, Takeru turned his attention to Mizuki "Lock up when we leave, alright?"

"Haai!"

He then turned his attention to Aoko, Kinjou, then to Nu. After he had gotten a good look at each of their expressions, as if to gauge their determination, he nodded before slinging Muramasa onto his back and made his way towards the door.

"Let's get to work."
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:40 pm

As things were he'd grin a little bit, unable to help but feel this effort would prove successful, Carl Clover was dangerous with Ada, but there was no certain way he could handle this group effort. "Let's see this a success." he'd say this while letting his fingers rest on his spear's hilt a moment. The strength of his ancestors be with them here, he was sure such a sentiment wouldn't be necessary with Nu along. He could tell through experience alone, all of her words were probably stark true and there was nothing to counter that knowledge itself. He believed and intended to see it through. Following with Takeru before glancing back upon Aoko, he gave her a knowing smile and then looked ahead.

(Exuent with Aoko, Takeru, and Nu)~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeru's Apartment
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9