Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Takeru's Apartment

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:26 pm

Nu nodded at this and giggled, grabbing the condom packet out of the shopping bag before hurrying over to the couch, where she laid down and opened it to take one out.
"Hmm, now... uh, how do you put these on...?"
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Anzahl der Beiträge : 144

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:50 pm

"To be honest, I wouldn't know how either." Takeru chuckled sheepishly as he started to walk over the couch "I thought you would know how."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:53 pm

"Well, c`mere... there´s some instructions on it." She giggled and played with the soft rubber in her hand, before placing it on Takeru`s tip as instructed on it.
Her hand then rolled the rubber ring down on his length, well lubricated and tight as it was it almost felt like her mouth taking him in.
"Well... that was easy..." She giggled, her hand wrapping around his shaft and playing with it a bit. "Its really stiff... Hm... "
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:56 pm

"Ngh...I can't let you have all the fun, Nu..."

Takeru gasped when Nu began squeezing him gently, but promptly returned the favor when he drew close and started to nip at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:59 pm

Nu gasped in suprise, her neck and especially her jugular turning out to be a big weakspot. Her hand wrapped tightly around his member and slowly started to move up and down, which was easy with the lubrication from his condom.
"Ah... tell me if i`m doing something wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 7:04 am

"No chance of that." Takeru answered with a wry grin as he nibbled onto neck gently, moving upwards until he was gazing into into her eyes. A moment later, his lips found hers, moaning into her mouth in pleasure as she continued to jack him.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 7:11 am

"Mmhm..?" Nu muttered as her lips were sealed, but soon relaxed and kissed him back with her eyes closed. Her hand continued what she was doing, working him off as he seemed quite pleased with that before... while her legs began to rub together, a wetness forming inbetween them from the excitement.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 7:20 am

Takeru had taken almost a minute of playing tonsil hockey with Nu before pulling from the kiss, the trail of saliva between them implying how much he enjoyed that little exchange, groaning a little from the pleasure he was experiencing from Nu working him off down there.

He decided to reach behind the dress Mizuki had lent the girl and began unzipping it from behind before his arousal would get the better of him and make him rip the dress off. It'd be a waste of a good dress if he did.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 7:32 am

Nu gasped as the kiss was broken, and panted a few seconds, willingly slipping out of the dress as he unzipped it... while he undressed her, a thought hit her head. That condom smelled of strawberries... she wondered if it would taste that way, too?

Without thinking much about it, she leaned forth to give it a lick, once, twice, three times.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 7:38 am

Takeru felt the familiar spike of pleasure course through his nerves, savoring the sensation as he leaned back into the sofa and relaxed. In essence, he was giving Nu free reign to work her magic on him.

"Don't hold back on my account." he chuckled as he began stroking her silver hair, noting how soft it was to the touch.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 7:58 am

"Hm? Ehehe, then you want me to lick it more?" Nu giggled, having only some basic knowledge of these things... still, she knew his manhood was quite sensitive, and if he liked being licked like this...
"Lets try this, then~" She hummed, before opening her mouth and taking in his length, licking it over the backside as she did. It could only go in halfway, as he was quite big, but the rest was massaged by her hand in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:02 am

"Ah...! Nu..."

Takeru was certainly liking Nu's ministrations, and it showed. He leaned back and closed his eyes to allow him to feel every sensation that was coursing through his nerves; her warm mouth, her moist tongue licking his backside, and her soft hands massaging the base of his throbbing member.

He was enjoying this. He was enjoying this immensely.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:36 am

Nu muttered a response, a soft vibration that went through his length, while she suckled on it- her tongue soon began to circle around and lick all sides of his shaft, including the sensitive tip of it... in the meantime, she chuckled and looked up to him to see his reaction.
She shouldn´t do this for too long, but... it was fun~
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 9:25 am

"Damn...Are you sure you never did this to anyone before?" Takeru gasped as she continued pleasuring his shaft, moaning from her vibrations "I seriously doubt that you'd be this experienced if you didn't..."

He allowed himself to moan a little before giving her a teasing smile "Not that I'm complaining."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:13 am

Nu tried to shake her head, but had to take him out of her mouth before actually accomplishing that, with a strand of saliva still connecting her to his covered length.
"Nope. I just wondered what that tasted like, heheh <3"
She grinned up at him, tilting her head.
"Anything you`d like to try or do, hm? <3"
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:28 am

Takeru felt a little apprehensive at Nu stopping at first, but he was generally fine with it. He figured that since she made him feel good, it was time to return the favor.

"Howabout you lie down on the sofa?" He replied with a grin of his own "I can't be the only one enjoying myself here."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:31 am

Nu blinked, not sure what to make of that, but did a she asked, lying down in her naked form and getting herself comfortable.
"Like that?" She asked, grinning a tiny bit. At the same time, a thought crossed her mind.
If Mizuki would come through, it would be the end of the world.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:40 am

"Yeah, just like that."

Takeru nodded going on top of her, looking into her grin before kissing her neck once more. He began trailing downwards, his lips making contact with her skin until he stopped at her chest. With a grin, he began licking her nipple while his free hand gently caressed her inner thigh, getting closer to her womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:42 am

Nu giggled softly as he came down to her, closing her eyes to enjoy what would follow... a few gentle hisses followed his affections, a loud breath, akin to a quiet moan, coming from her when his tongue teased her nipple, and her legs parted practically by themselves, asking his hand to proceed.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:46 am

"Looks like she's enjoying herself."

Takeru nodded, grinning when he heard her moan. He took this time to nibble her nipple gently while his hands found her lower lips. He decided to try prodding her with one finger, to see how it felt for her.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:50 am

Nu twitched briefly, being prodded like this, but she didn`t resist... neither did her nipple, which grew stiff in his mouth, and her breathing became a bit heavier in general, a clear, sticky fluid coating the tip of Takerus finger.
In response to his prodding, her hand returned around his shaft and began to gently and slowly stroke it up and down to keep him entertained too.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:55 am

"Ah..." Takeru moaned lightly as her fingers wrapped around his throbbing member. He had to admit, he enjoyed it whenever she made him feel good too.

He decided to add a finger to his prodding while he was practically suckling on her nipple. As much as he enjoyed the foreplay, the main event was going to have to start soon.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:02 am

Nu gave off a soft, repressed moan as a second finger touched her down there, her stiff nipple being sucked into his mouth... a response to that followed suit, her hand gripped him a bit tighter, moving up and down his length at a faster pace, uncaring if he would climax pre-maturely... she´d find a way to get him in the mood again for the main event if that would happen.
Giggling, she opened her eyes slowly to look at him.
"What would you do if i told you Mizuki was watching from the door behind you?"
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:07 am

"Then I'd have a lot of explaining to do." Takeru chuckled as he felt himself swell at her touch, getting close to her climax "God, Nu..."

Even though he was getting close, he was eager to continue prodding her, his fingers plunging into her while he went up to her neck again, taking in her scent while gently biting her neck.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:11 am

"I´d be fun, though." She giggled, continueing to jerk him off while she gasped and shivered, her toes curling at the feeling of his fingers. It just wasn´t enough to set her off, but enough to make her wet the sofa with her fluids. Either way they`d have to explain something tomorrow.
"Are you... c-close..?" She asked, feeling him throb and stiffen underneath her touches. "...Its okay.. its training, afterall, so i´ll make sure you get better each time, hehe <3"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeru's Apartment
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next