Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Takeru's Apartment

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:20 am

Nu groaned a bit and pulled herself up, a bit shakily and sighed.
"My body is still quite weak, it seems. I`m... sorry you have to see this."
Without asking for help, she reached for the shampoo only to nearly fall again, stopping before she would and clentching to the pipes for support. "D...damn..."
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Anzahl der Beiträge : 144

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:26 am

"It's fine." Takeru sighed as he got the bottle in her stead. He popped open the cap, squeezed a bit of it's contents out,and worked up a lather before applying some on her head "This isn't the first time I've done this."

He made sure to massage her scalp gently, doing the task in silence. "So..." he said after a while, eager to make this less awkward than it already is "How did you get those wounds, any way?"
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:31 am

Nu sighed and closed her eyes, trying to ignore the situation as much as she could while secretly enjoying the sensations she felt. They were quite nice, Takeru seemed to know what he was doing.
"Half of them are from a fight with Ragna the Bloodedge. The blunt impacts come from the building that collapsed around us." Ragna the Bloodedge, the same man Takeru had been trying to catch, had caused her some massive wounds. She didn´t know he was after him, but it was obvious he was a vigilantie.
"...your clothes are getting wet, Takeru." Nu mentioned, opening her eye. "Maybe you should take them off first."
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:48 am

"I suppose you're right." Takeru sighed, stopping to take off his top before continuing to gently scrub her head. He did a double take upon hearing how she got her wounds.

"You got into a fight with Ragna the Bloodedge?! And lived?!" the amazement in his voice was obvious, since he couldn't get past even a modified kaka, so he already knew that he stood little chance against the notorious criminal. "How?!"
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:54 am

"I believe you`ve seen my armor- its usually in a much better shape. Even the best swordsman cannot keep up with that many blades... and my body not only regenerates, my life is also linked to his. Neither of us can die if the other is still alive." Nu answered cryptically, seemingly facinated by a few drops of water pearling down Takeru´s chest- so much so that she nearly fell over again.
....i think your pants are about to have the same problem as your shirt." She gave off a little grin, possibly the first smile she had given since her arrival.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:26 am

"Heh,looks like I'll have to take 'em off later." Takeru sighed, a little uncomfortable by this entire situation. Not just with his pants being wet, but with what Nu had said.

"What do you mean by that?" he dared to ask before grabbing the soap "How do you know that guy anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:33 am

"Why not now? I don`t really mind it if you´re dressed or not." Nu said, not seeing much point in going into the shower with clothes on. And to soap her up he would have to get pretty close.
However, at the question he asked she was a bit stumped- she didn´t want to lie but things were getting quite secretive and unbelievable. At some point her software might even stop her from spilling the beans.
"I was created for him specifically. Prime Field Units such as me are designed to merge with someone bearing an Azure Grimiore to become a single entity. My younger sister, the previous model Mu-12, was severely damaged before the task could be completed, i was the backup plan."
She looked up to him.
"If you`ll keep asking you will just be more and more confused."
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:12 am

"If that's what you think." Takeru sighed as he began to scrub Nu's back gently. Indeed, he was already confused with her explanation.

"Prime Field Units?" he thought as he moved his hands up and down "What kind of crazy, mixed world did this girl get caught in?"

He had heard at least a little about the Azure Grimoire from his father, but nothing about what Nu was. Little did Takeru realize that he was already knee deep in a world beyond his comprehension.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:21 am

Nu bit her lip gently and stiffened at the touch, but gradually relaxed as she felt his hands on her back. They felt... nice. Gentle. She didn`t know why but she almost expected them to hurt.
Her stiff body could only hold onto the pipes some more, a faint gasp leaving her throat as she looked down. Slick shower gel and gentle hands covered her back, a sensation unlike one she`d felt before.
"Ah..." It came from her, her hands wrapping tighter around the pipes, her toes curling in the feeling of those hands.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:24 am

"Uhm, are you alright?" Takeru asked, hoping that he wasn't hurting her in anyway. The reactions she was giving certainly gave off that impression.

Well, either that or she being a little 'too comfortable'. He sincerely hoped that it wasn't the latter, otherwise things would become quite awkward.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:27 am

Nu nodded quietly, pressing her lips together to refrain from making any more noises. It was likely awkward enough as it was, he didn´t even get to those "critical areas" yet.
"Y-yes. I`m fine." She answered briefly, her legs parting a bit to have better footing, to prevent her from falling over.
"I can try to... Mh... turn around when you`re done."
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:32 am

"A-alright then." Takeru nodded as he continued to scrub her back. At the moment, the half-vampire was just glad that she seemed to be doing better. He just sincerely hoped that Mizuki or, heaven forbid, Aoko didn't walk in here right now. As the latter had a habit of coming unannounced, she'd never let him hear the end of it.

Speaking of Aoko, he wondered if he should tell her that she saw her "nii-san" Jin earlier...
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:05 am

Nu arched her petite back to him, her eye tightly closed as she continued to enjoy the feeling of his hands. He probably couldnt tell how good it felt... probably. Hopefully.
Nu bit her lip, short little gasps escaping her from time to time, and she was more and more getting embarressed.. she needed something take her mind off. So, she turned to face Takeru, still holding onto him.
"....your pants have been soaked through, Takeru." She reminded him, well aware why he didn´t take them off, but it was still silly as he would seriously get cold quickly.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:12 am

Now it was Takeru's turn to get embarassed, and for good reason; Nu turned to face him, her naked body in full view of his eyes, and that she practically asked him to take off his pants. The fact that he thought she was cute was not helping him one bit.

"Okay, this has become even weirder, if that was possible." He thought in dismay, but sighed as he knew Nu was right. He slowly began to unbutton his pants and took them off as well as his underwear.

Unfortunately for him, he had grown rather stiff from this entire ordeal. This embarrassed him greatly.

"Great, she'll think I'm a pervert now." he sighed in dismay.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:17 am

Naturally, Nu flared up red as the undergarments were removed, having never seen.... that. She swallowed, her red head calming and controlling herself the best she could as she reached for his hand.
"Now come into the shower. The water is quite nice." She almost ordered him there, seeing no point in letting him stay outside. Still, she... swallowed, her eye still peeking down there from time to time.
She wondered- was Ragna bigger than this? He must be, he was Ragna afterall. But this already looked to be quite big. How big was it normally anyway?
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:23 am

"A-alright then."

Takeru gulped before entering the shower area with the naked Nu. He was struggling to try not to stare too long, and if he were to look at her at all, he would keep his eyes on her face.

Also, he had to keep his hands to himself. He wasn't going to take advantage of the situation to do anything...indecent.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:32 am

Nu slowly removed her hands from the piping- struggling to stand at first, but gradually growing steadier. She nodded to herself, and reached for the shower gel- only to nearly fall again, barely catching herself.
"....it... looks like you´ll have to do the front as well..." She muttered under her breath.
Nu swallowed, trying to ignore the quite tensed, steamy situation which made her feel a bit odd inside.
She too was aroused, yes of course, she`d never been in a situation like this before... but still. Takeru was... a friend. Was he? She didn´t know, but people considered people like him their friends.
She peeked down for a brief moment.
"If... you need to relieve yourself, mastrubation and... such things, its fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:38 am

"...You've got to be kidding me."

Takeru was doing all he can not to succumb to any carnal desires, and here she was making it harder for him. Not by choice, of course.

"Very well." he sighed in resignation, grabbing the gel and squeezing it's contents out. After working up another lather, he slowly reaches for her chest and begins to scrub her gently.

"Howabout you, though?" he asked while he was getting to work, his cheeks a bright tomato red.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:45 am

Nu twitched, her eye widening and her cheeks flaring up as he asked that- she quite enjoyed the feeling of his hands before, and they felt even better on her chest, but...
"A..about me? Wh-what do you mean?`I´m a girl, i don´t need to..." Well that was an outright lie, and she new that, but she just noticed what he meant- as embarressing as that would be for him, it would be for her.
She gave out a little gasp as shower gel and gentle hands did wonders to her sensitive little breasts.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:53 am

"I-I mean, you probably need to relieve yourself also..."

Takeru was trying his damndest to exercise self-control, but this situation was proving to be difficult...if not impossible. He was fondling a naked girl's chest, for heaven's sake!

"Damn it..." he growled in his head as his hands gently massaged her mounds "I'm near my limit here..."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:01 am

"....I suppose... but i need my hands to hold onto the pipes, or i just fall over.."
Nu swallowed. She was Ragnas bride, yet she was in this situation... what should she do?
That thing down there looked dangerously tempting. Very much so.
A pleasured gasp escaped her, and she twitched at the feeling of his hands. She shouldn´t let herself go like this, damnit!
Nu looked to the side.
"If... its fine for you... i mean, if you want to..." She struggled with words for this. "W-we`re both... aroused by this..."
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:06 am

"...Oh screw this."

Takeru's limit had been breached. He gently grabbed Nu and slammed his lips into hers, his tongue exploring ever crevice of her mouth while his hands stroked her thighs and slowly reached up to her breasts again.

"I'm sorry, Nu..." he thought apologetically "I can't hold myself back anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:12 am

To say she was suprised would be to say Hiroshima was a mild inconvinence. Suddenly, Takeru had been lit on a fire of fury she rather knew from Ragna, and with a passion unlike anyone she knew.
His tongue created tingles wherever it touched her, tingles which shot straight down to her groin, and she mewled a little bit of protest at first due to the rash action. It felt good, no denying that, and so the girl let it pass- one of her arms actually held onto his side for support.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:17 am

After what seemed to be like an eternity, Takeru pulled back. His breathing became labored due to the intense activity they engaged in earlier, the flush in his cheeks telling her just how aroused he was.

"Nu..." he spoke in a husky whisper as his right hand gently stroked her inner thigh while his left stroked her cheek. All while he felt himself stiffen down there.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:21 am

Nu`s mouth kept open, her breath deep and erratic as a trail of saliva came from the parting of their lips. Her hand touched his chest in disbelief, as if trying to see if this was real.
"Ta...ker...u.." She brought out, her eye shooting down to his length as she saw it twitch in a massive boost of arousal. As many times as she wanted to do this with Ragna, now she felt a bit helpless. Carefully and cautiously, the one hand she could spare went down, and eventually touched his suprisingly hot, hard length.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeru's Apartment
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next