Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Takeru's Apartment

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Anzahl der Beiträge : 144

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:07 pm

"Home sweet home...I guess."

To be fair, Takeru had snagged a good amount of decent bounties over the three years he had been active as a vigilante. It's just that most of the money went to Mizuki's medical bills, not to mention his trips to the blood bank as well as groceries and other things. That didn't really leave him enough funds to get a bigger living space.

As such, his flat was homey at best, and rather cramped at worst. It was a small three room space; one bedroom, one living room and one kitchen. Of course, that wasn't counting the bathroom the siblings had no choice but to share. It was a good thing the landlady was nice enough, otherwise the two would've been kicked out ages ago for being late on the rent.

Sighing as he contemplated on all these problems that could've been solved by Ragna's bounty, Takeru gently lay Nu on the sofa before going to the bedroom to get bandages. He crept in the room silently, just in case Mizuki was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:12 pm

Being placed down, Nu finally stirred awake, her eye opening again and looking about.
She wasn`t dead yet, that was good. The bleeding mostly stopped... mostly.
As to her location, she seemed to be in a second grade Apartment, still in the industrial sector, probably the home of the man who "saved" her... a second lifesign was nearby, inactive, possibly sleeping or resting.
A glance down onto her body quickly meant that the bodysuit she wore had expired ist resell value... so many rips, tears and cuts, the thing was barely Holding together. Not to mention it was soaked in blood that would likely never be completely out of the fabric.
"....Takeru?" She asked, not seeing the man anywhere, and her limbs lacking the strength to get up.
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:03 pm

"Oh, you're awake."

Takeru came into the living room with bandages and a glass of water. "Sorry about the house." He sighed with a little apprehension at his surroundings "It isn't much, but it's home."

He then glanced at her current state "So...how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:10 pm

Nu Accessed her Status, being asked that, and came up with an answer.
"Energy reserves at 24%. Weaponry module offline to save power. Targeting and teleportation modules offline to save power. Damage exceeds 75%. Blood toxic Levels neglectible. Blood reserves... 20%."
She looked at him, at the bandages and the glass of water.
"If you want to help with that, alcohol or other types of disinfectant would be essential. My bodysuit has served its purpose long enough- remove it if necessary."

Seems like he had no ill will afterall. Demented fool- oh well. He couldn´t make matters worse.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:22 pm

"I got some in the bedroom. And yeah, the clothes gotta go..."

Takeru felt his cheeks redden the moment Nu uttered "Remove if necessary."

"T-there's no way I can do that!" He stammered. He didn't care if she was a bit abnormal to him. She's a girl for crying out loud!
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:34 pm

Nu raised an eyebrow, her expression unfaltered. So she wanted to patch her up, but leave the dirty rags on her?
"Should i do it in that case? I think i can manage tearing these rags off of me."
That would be even more provocative, and outrageous to watch.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:46 pm

"...You know, I think I'll do it after all."

Sighing and wondering how he got involved with such a strange girl in the first place, Takeru sat closeto Nu 's position and slowly began to undress the girl, taking care not to touch any sensitive areas.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:25 am

Even for Nu, the procedure was a bit embarressing- to be seen by someone other than Ragna, and especially because she was still soaked down there from the exhilerating fight with the Bloodedge... and the pain that came from it. She couldn´t help it, she was a masochist afterall.

The more he removed, the more wounds were discovered. Nu didn`t wear underwear and so every scratch, every broken bone, every internal and external bleeding could be seen.

"You can dispose of that if you wish. I doubt it will ever have its original color again." Nu muttered, seeing the baby blue suit stained in red.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:35 am

"Yeah. We really need to throw this out." Takeru sighed as he held up Nu's torn-to-shreds bodysuit with two fingers. He sighed at how tattered it was for a brief second before tossing it into the nearest wastebin. "I'll see if my sister has some spare-"

"Oniichan? Is that you?" As if on cue, a petite, silver-haired girl around the age of ten wheeled herself out of the bedroom. Her big, round eyes were as red as her brother's, said orbs widening once she saw him with a naked girl on the couch.

"AAH! ONIICHAN NO HENTAI!"

Poor Takeru's cheeks immediately reddened akin to a tomato, the poor lad stammering and frantically waving his hands while finding a way to explain his rather odd predicament to his ill, yet precocious sister. "I-it's not like that, Mizuki-chan! I swear!"
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:49 am

Nu groaned as Mizuki started sceaming, the noise hurting her ears. What was with this kid? Takeru seemed like a reasonably old boy to be around naked women. At least, as far as she knew.

"Your brother needs to treat my wounds, girl. Thats not possible if i have my clothes on." Nu brought out, as if to remind Takeru to stop being embarressed and get the painkillers flowing.

She couldn´t help but notice the red eyes, and guessed it was the same as with Takeru. An Initial scan of him when she still wore her armor brought up data that would belong to a Vampire, but she dismissed that as a system error back then.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:58 am

"So oniichan's helping you, huh?" Mizuki blinked for a few seconds before sighing in relief "Whew! For a moment, I thought my brother had become a voyeur!"

"Not at all comforting, sis." Takeru sighed before returning to the task at hand "Anything we can give Nu-san to wear, Mizuki-chan?"

"Hmm..." the ten year old scrunched her face in thought, her hand on her chin while thinking "Ah! We can use some of mom's old clothes! I'll get them while you treat our guest, okay?"

Before Takeru could even respond, the girl had already wheeled herself back into the bedroom "How is she so chipper?" he chuckled before turning back to Nu "Will a healing ars do? Admittedly, I'm not that good with those, but they should at least close your wounds up a little."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:05 am

Nu nods, sighing a bit at the vigor and enthusiasim his Little sister suddenly had.

"It will do fine. I`m more than half human, so my body should react prositively to it."

Nu looked over to Mizuki, who seemed to be rolling rather than going anywhere. It seemed as if she wasn´t going to get up and walk anytime soon, but...?

"...why is she doing that? ...can´t she walk?"
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:15 am

"...She can try, but her legs can't seem to bare the strain anymore. Not even with a walking stick."

Takeru sighed as he placed his hands in front of him on Nu's back and began drawing the seithr needed for the healing ars to work. Even now, he wondered why he found it difficulty to manage such a simple ars, but ars armagus comes easy for him.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:52 am

Nu looked to where the Girl had gone off to and wondered about that.

"But there`s things that could be done against that. Artifical muscles and bones, or invasive therapy. Or an exoskeleton."

As much as she liked pain, the relief that began to come from the Ars was quite welcome. Aiding her Nanomachines that had been busy patching her back together, the Ars gave them the well needed break they used to power up her internal reactor instead. It wasn`t much he did, but it helped.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:25 am

"If I could afford that, then maybe." Takeru sighed as he continued to try and hold the ars together with a measure of difficulty "Even then, it won't take care of the sickness that's holding root of her."

Inwardly, he was wondering what the hell he was doing, sharing his sister's life story with some random stranger he brought into the house. Never mind that the stranger could summon swords and impale him if she wanted to.

His conclusion? This was all becoming a part of his rather strange day today.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:33 am

"Sickness, huh? And that can´t be treated either?" Nu asked. She had nothing else to talk about, so might as well talk about this. For some reason she just had the desire to converse a Little, pass the time until her body worked as it should.
An idea formed in her head, something unlike she`d ever done, but it seemed suitable for the situation. After this, Nu would be able to walk around, so.. an eye, for an eye, right?
"...how much would it cost, do you think?
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:43 am

"If it could be treated, the doctors would've done something by now. Something about a seithr mutated virus infecting her body and how her lineage is helping keeping her alive longer." The lad sighed before her next question

"An exoskeleton?" Takeru asked the silver-haired girl with a raised brow "I'd say around half a million Platinum Dollars. Why'd you ask, Nu-san?"
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:51 am

"....nothing. It was just an idea in my head."
Half a million, that could be done. Invasive therapy or artifical legs would probably cost less.
It was nothing like she`d ever done before, helping others, but she felt pity for the girl in the wheelchair, looking about her age.
So, she was just lying there, stark naked, and closed her eye while she enjoyed the Sensation of the Ars.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:01 am

"I'm back!"

Mizuki came in with a huge grin, rolling in with a snow white sundress on her lap "This was okaa-san's. I bet she'd want you to have it. She was rather nice helping strangers like that."

"That she was, Mizuki-chan." Takeru ruffled his sister's hair gently as she handed Nu the dress with a certain fondness in his voice "That she was."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:11 am

Nu managed to raise her Hand, her eye having sprung back open as Mizuki had entered the room again. The Hand then took the Dress, before looking down and placing it aside.
"...i should shower before doing that. I don`t want to stain it too."
She referred to the numberous patches of red surrounding her wounds, the dirt from the collapsed cieling and the fluids of her insane lust for Ragna´s blood.
"....as soon as i can get up."
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:34 am

"Want me to help you get to the shower?" Takeru asked with a smile as he stood up "I'm sure the healing ars closed up some of your minor wounds a little bit, so getting you there shouldn't be too much of a problem."

He was happy to be able to help Nu's recovery in some way, even if his healing ars was mediocre.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:49 am

Nu nods, and offers her Hand to him.
"My power reserves are still quite low and my body is busy fixing the bigger damage from the inside. I.. might have some difficulty standing for a while."
It was almost embarressing to be so weak but she had no choice in the matter. Takeru had caused her no harm so far and it looked like that might stay that way.
"...if worst comes to worst, you might have to help me stand in the shower."
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:53 am

A while ago, Takeru would have been really bothered. In fact, he still is a little, but he shrugged it off with a smile. He figured that it wouldn't hurt.

"All right. Here we go." he said as he took her hand and gently carried her by the shoulder "Don't worry, I got you."

Mizuki, at the mean time, was smiling warmly at how kind her elder brother was being, despite the rather odd circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:05 am

Nu nodded to Takeru, leaning onto him as they slowly made their way to the shower. Once there, Nu got inside and tried to lean against the wall on her own... only to feel her knees give in, and she held onto the pipes for support, accidentally turning on the cold water.
"G-gaah...!"
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:15 am

"Hey, are you alright?" Takeru said with a sense of urgency. Weirdo or not, he cannot help but feel worried about the poor girl. "Geez, I doubt you have the strength to even scrub yourself properly..."

He managed to turn his head to the side, spying Mizuki's shampoo and soap as he did so. Since Nu obviously can't clean herself.

"You've got to be kidding me." the half-vampire thought aloud, his cheeks reddening at his own idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Takeru's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeru's Apartment
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next