Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Takeru's Apartment

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:28 pm

Nu giggles a tiny bit and rubs his cheek with her hand.
"Do you really think people would design a weapon of mass destruction that can reproduce? I just thought it was fun to play with that condom for a while. And it was for me."
Underlining that, she slowly rolled it off of his length, saving what was inside the resevior by balling her hand around it, before licking the rest of his tip clean.
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Anzahl der Beiträge : 144

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:41 pm

"If you say so." Takeru sighed lightly when he felt her warm lips on his member again.

One of these days, he'd have to ask Nu just what exactly she was.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:46 pm

"Mmmhm.." She hummed, taking him down into her mouth once more, gently sucking on it, enjoying its feeling pressing against the back of her throat, before slipping it back out, looking up at him with a grin before she came off the sofa and got on her fours, her legs spread to show off her still slightly wet, excited lips to him.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:27 pm

"Even now, you're still kinky." Takeru chuckled as he got to his knees behind her "Very well, I'll bite."

After rubbing the head of his shaft over her entrance to stimulate her more, he plunged in; slowly at first, then roughly once he found a rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:33 pm

Nu giggled and laughed softly as he entered her, causing her to groan and lean forward a bit under the force of his thrusts, slick and sloppy sounds coming from their lovemaking as Nu was still quite wet.
"Doesn`t seem like you hate it <33 Does it feel better.. Mmmhh... without the condom?" She asked, her breasts bouncing back and forth from his forceful rythm.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:36 pm

"I'll admit...ngh...it does feel better." Takeru groaned as he felt every sensation he wasn't able to feel before; from her warm insides enveloping to how moist they were, he reveled in every bit of it.

And it was glorious.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:40 pm

"Nnh... And remember... Mh... this time, you can shoot it... inside me..." Nu purred out, her body rocking back against his thrusts to meet them with more force.
"Mizuki wont hear us this time... do as you like~"
She, on that part, didn`t hold back on her lustful moans as she clawed into the carpet, her tiny body keeping a tight grip on his manhood.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:52 pm

Takeru could only nod, his attention focused on ramming his member into Nu with all he had, growling lowly as he bucked wildly against her small body.

"Nu..."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:56 pm

Nu started to drool, groaning as her body came further down to the ground with each harsh, wild thrust, driving her wild as well, but... she gave off a slight giggle. Seeing how he followed his instincts now, she wondered... slipping off of his manhood, she started to crawl away, as if fleeing from him....
If she guessed his instincts right, he`d chase her, pin her down and finish her off with the last bits of his power...
To make matters worse, she shook her rear at him with each bit of crawling that brought her forward, teasing him as her excited lower lips rubbed against one another there.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:01 pm

"Teasing me, are you?" Takeru grinned as he noticed her crawling away "Let's see about that!"

He immediately gave chase, his arms reaching out envelop her small body against him.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:04 pm

Nu squealed as she was tackled to the ground, her body lying flat on the floor after Takeru had caught her, soft buttcheeks stroking against his well lubricated member.
"Ah.. fine, you win <3 Do what you want with me..." She breathed out, her excitement at peak, nipples stiff to the point where they hurt, her womanhood soiling the floor.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:20 pm

Takeru needed no urging there, as he immediately entered her again, gasping in pleasure with every thrust.

"Oh, I'll do what I want with you alright." The dhampir growled with a gleaming grin.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:26 pm

Nu squealed happily, groaning and drooling at his thrusts, feeling them stirr her up deep inside.
Her orgasm wasn`t there yet... not quite, but she could already feel this would be a big one.
"Hahh... yaahh... Nnaahhh..."
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Takeru reached up her chest and proceeded to grab her perky breasts, massaging them while he continued ramming her like a man possessed.

"Nggnh..." He grunted. He wasn't quite there yet, but he knew that it was coming.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:34 pm

Nu was gritting her teeth at this point, grunting and groaning under the nearly painful force of his manhood slamming into her repeatedly- she`d be lying if she said she didn`t like it, and as a clear sign of that, her tongue lashed out as soon as she managed to open her mouth again.
Her breasts tingled with feelings, her girl parts practically melted at this mix of feelings, and her mind had gone blank.
Her fingers clawed into the carpet, while her legs wipped around to grapple around him, her feet interlocking to keep him where he was... she needed him right there.
She stood at the edge of climax, and was so close to a much needed release.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:14 am

"Nu..." Takeru growled as he wrapped his arms around her waist, just about ready to release "I'm...I'm coming..."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:31 am

Nu nodded and practically licked the floor, her tongue hanging out as she was thrusted hard.
"Me... t-too.. Aaahh... Hahh... D...do it inside me~" She purred, squeaking with each new entry he gave her, her legs clentching up around him to keep him from pulling out. She needed that feeling of him coming inside, right now.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:51 am

Takeru did not speak, instead ramming into Nu's womanhood with reckless abandon. All reasoning had left him, only the carnal desire to feel her around him his fuel. He eventually gave out one final thrust, releasing as his seed rocketed into her while groaning out her name.

"Haah...haah..." he panted heavily as he stayed in his current position, spent but happy "Did that feel good...Nu?"
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:09 am

Feeling herself flooded with his thick, warm sperm, Nu slurped Forward again, gasping and panting face down for a Moment before giggling. "I wouldn`t mind five or six rounds more..."
Turning over, she grinned at him. "Kidding. ...That felt amazing compared to our first time. You`re getting better."
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:25 am

"T-thanks, I guess..." Takeru chuckled nervously at the mention of "five or six rounds more", but he sighed in relief after she said that it was a joke.

He slowly pulled out, his member still slick from what they had done "So, want to get some rest? We could use some right now."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:31 am

Nu giggled and turned over, kissing his member many times, before nodding once, reaching his arms out to him. "My legs feel like jelly, though. You´d have to carry me."
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:37 am

"By all means."

Takeru chuckled as he carried her bridal style. Since going to the room would just cause Mizuki to ask more questions, he just gently lay the silver-haired murakumo on the couch and lay down beside her.

"This is nice." he said as he wrapped an arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:40 am

Nu nodded and cuddled into his form, naked, sweaty and slightly sticky, but peaceful, happy and content. "Mmhm.." She nuzzled into his chest, her upper leg wrapping around his to hold him close as she started to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:03 am

Takeru smiled as he held her close to him. Sure, she stated earlier that she did not feel anything other than friendship for him. Hell, he already acknowledged it for himself.

Yet, at this moment, having Nu in his arms like this...it felt right somehow.

"Good night, Nu-chan..." he murmured before slipping into slumber himself.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:24 am

After an arrangement of unsettling dreams, the brush of someone`s breath in her face made her stirr awake, and in dream-drunk delusion, she was still thinking the dream went on.
"Who... the hell do... you think i am?! Are you DENSE!?`ARE YOU RETARDED OR SOMETHING?! FALCON PUNCH!!"

With this, her fist came up and, with full force, collided with whoever it was that woke her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeru's Apartment
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next