Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Takeru's Apartment

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Anzahl der Beiträge : 144

Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:17 am

"Yeah..." Takeru nodded as he continued using his fingers down there. Sure enough, he grunted as he came inside the condom. It was good thing too, otherwise the mess would be even bigger.

Despite having spent himself, he continued to pleasure Nu.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:20 am

Nu giggled with a squeal, feeling him twitch and tremble, the condom´s tip being filled by him, but her hand didn`t let up, it merely slowed down, stroking him rougher.
"Hahh... Takeru..... i think we can fill that condom up some more~ Mmh, do you want me to suck it some more...?" She purred, her free left hand pulling him down to draw him into a passionate french kiss, sopping wetness engulfing his fingers by this point.
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:27 am

Takeru sighed as he returned the kiss in full force, his tongue exploring ever crevice in her mouth while his hands went behind her waist and grabbed those firm cheeks.

"Nu..." He managed to say with a wry grin after he pulled back "I think we're past sucking at this point."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:29 am

Nu´s eyes widened, and her hand let go of him as she felt him grab her rear, blinking in suprise. She heard boys needed a break after one time, but... either Takeru was just that determined, or he was massively turned on... either way was fine with her, as she smiled a bit and reached down to spread her outer lips with her fingers to ease his entry.
"Go for it then <3"
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:34 am

In truth, Takeru's lust had taken over at this point, dictating most of his actions for him. As such, he nodded at Nu's invitation and slowly plunged in.

Goodness, did he love how she fit him.

"You alright?" He spoke in a husky whisper.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:37 am

Nu let out a ragged moan, her hands clawed into the sofa as she felt him enter her, stretching her like before, but in a much more comfortable manner, with none of the discomfort she felt the time before.
"Y..yeah... it doesn´t hurt this time." She grinned up at him, her hands holding onto him now, loosely.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:43 am

"Yeah, sorry about that." Takeru chuckled as he took this time rock his body slowly, so that Nu would ease into it. He didn't want to make the mistakes he did last time.

"Feels great, Nu..."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:49 am

"Y---yeahh... it does..."
Nu moaned softly, holding onto him while she giggled at the noise it made whenever he would enter her. She was easily amused like that.
"You can go harder if you`d like, though... I`m fine with feeling some pain if it spices things up <3"
A groan escaped her as she felt him hit a good spot, and she felt the tip of the condom touch the entry of her womb sometimes... he really was quite big, she hadn´t noticed that last time.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:18 am

"Alright then."

Takeru grinned as he roughened up his thrusts in response. In his part, he never noticed how Nu tight was last time. "Ah..." he sighed as his member was plunged deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:22 am

This was just the beginning of it, her insides clentched around him like a balled fist as soon as he started hit into her harder, and her voice perked up a bit as well.
"Takeru..! A..aahh.. thats b-better... <3 Its nice... Really nice... Mmmh..."
With no regards for Mizuki, she let out what was on her mind as her legs wrapped around him, stroking along his back while her breasts started to bounce a bit, despite their small size.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:29 am

Out of passion and out of making sure Mizuki won't hear them, Takeru took her lips into his began playing tonsil hockey with her while he continued doing her on the couch.

He kept his hand on her waist while thrusting as hard as he can, wanting make this experience enjoyable for her as it was for him.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:34 am

Nu began to squeal and squeak as his thrusts became harder again, pulling her legs up to let him enter as deep a possible as her sounds were muffled by his lips, shivers running down her spine from the tongue play- it was good, really really good this time, and with each thrust she felt her body tightening up, tensing, building up pressure- her fingers clawed into his shoulders and her toes curled up while she closed her eyes at the pleasuring force of his length and the power behind it.
This time, she thought, she might come... it definitely felt like it.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:42 am

Takeru managed to pull back after that intense make-out session, smiling as he took in everything that she was; her deep red eyes, her translucent skin, her silver hair, that smile she makes...she was simply breathtaking.

That just spurred him to keep going, keep thrusting in and out with enough force that the couch's springs were making audible sounds.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:46 am

It might`ve been a mistake that he pulled back, because as soon as she did Nu`s face became a cute pout with tightly closed eyes, as her tiny body wrapped rightly around him and nails digged into his shoulder... before she gave off a loud gasp, followed by a series of audiable moans, groans and gasps, as well as his name, which she moaned out loudly as her climax shook her body into trembles, shivers and spasms, fluids running down the backside of his shaft soiling the sofa.
"Takeru... K-keep going.. as long as you like.. the whole night if you want it..." She breathed out, purring, in a haze of lust and desire after her much needed release.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:57 am

Takeru grunted loudly, nodding as he kept at it until he too reached his climax, growling out her name as he released his seed into the condom.

After he did so, he lay against her naked form, nuzzling her neck while lazily playing footsie with her, extremely satisfied with how it all went.

"O-Oniichan?"

At that familiar voice, Takeru turned slowly, realizing that to his horror, Mizuki wheeled herself out of the room the moment Nu released, thinking those groans were a cry for help.

And she saw everything.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:59 am

Nu`s eye blinked many times in confusion, suprise, and amusement. Funny enough, she wasn`t ashamed or in horror, but found this pretty funny.
"Ahahaha... uh, i didn´t mean that literally earlier... why are you up so late Mizuki? You should be sleeping..."
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:12 am

"I was..." Mizuki explained "But I heard Nu-neesan screaming so I went out to see how things were, but..."

With a sigh, she looked at her brother with disapproval at first, then just giggled "You really are a hentai, you know that, oniichan?"

"I...I..." Takeru was, for the lack of a better term, at a loss for words.

Last edited by Takeru Oda on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:13 am

Sitting up, Nu raised her hand.
"In his defense, this thing sorta kinda just happened yesterday, and i kept bugging him today until he did it with me. But he really is a hentai."
So much for defending him, she giggled and crossed her legs a bit. "So, uh, you know what happened...? You don´t need to.. have a talk, or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:18 am

"Mou...if you told me that you two were doing this, I would've given you the room!"

Takeru did a double take at what his cute, innocent little sister just said. "W-what?"

"Aoko-nee made sure I was 'educated' in these matters." Mizuki giggled at her brother's dumbfounded reaction.

"That damn cat..."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:21 am

"Thats a very smart sister then!" Nu giggled and gave that an epic thumbs up. She looked to the side, blinking, before giving it a giggle. Seems like mention of that triggered something.
"Takeru, you´re popping a boner again. Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:32 am

"W-what?!"

Takeru noted that he was still stiff. But that was impossible! He just made Nu come, something most men cannot brag about. Unless...

"Hell no!" the dhampir growled "Don't imply that I have feelings for that devil cat whose jobs pay my rent!"

"We're not implying anything, oniichan." Mizuki giggled as she averted her eyes from his junk "But for my sake, can you PLEASE put something on?"
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:35 am

"Or stick it back inside me, then she won´t have to see it." Nu giggled almost evilly, shameless after that act. Of course, she was joking, but hey, she wouldn´t mind another go.
"Safe to say that rubber you`ve got on lasts a couple of more shots~"
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:47 am

"If you must continue your shameless acts, then I'll head back for the room." Mizuki spoke with a mock dramatic voice "Just please be more considerate of the sleeping girl in the next room, alright Oniichan?"

Takeru could only gawk at the giggling little sister as she wheeled herself back into the room, no doubt to bring out the earplugs.

"There goes whatever respect my sister had for me." Takeru chuckled at the entire situation and how utterly ridiculous it was.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:50 am

"I`m sure she still respects you, Takeru." Nu giggled, patting him a bit. "She´s just a bit shocked, i guess, and annoyed. I`d be too."
Poking his reawakened length, she looked sort of questioning at him, one step before puppy eyes would come.
"...you can do it without the condom too..."
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:24 pm

"You're sure?" Takeru asked her. The embarrassment from earlier was fading away, albeit slightly. "I don't wanna get you pregnant or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's Apartment   Takeru's Apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeru's Apartment
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next