Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?

Go down 
+3
Mai Natsume
Ragna
Caelica A. Mercury
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Anzahl der Beiträge : 246

What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Nine gasped and took a few heavy breaths, blinking a few times as if she needed to realize she wasn´t dead yet. Then, as she got some solid ladder under her feet again and she noticed what was going on, she muttered a complaint and turned to face him.
"...thank you." Was all she said.
The heat was getting warmer and warmer, and the ground seemed closer now than it was before. It would`ve still killed her probably, but she could actually see where she would`ve landed, somewhere down below.
"Not much further now. I think that big hole in the ground there is the Cauldron."
She then turned around again, trying to keep her balance and not fall off again.
"Could you.... hold on to me until we`re on the bottom, Ragna?"
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:30 pm

Nine's safety meant more to Ragna then making it to these documents at the moment, so he tightened his hold around her, not letting her go as he made sure she was properly supported by the ladder once more. When she expressed her gratitude for his help, he couldn't help but frown, it was his fault that she was in a weakened state anyway. So I was only natural that he felt guilty, still, this wasn't the time for emotions like that, "Don't mention it. You saved my ass earlier anyway."

Just when he was about to move away from her, she made that request and he turned as red as his coat, considering the positioning, moving down together would have him rubbing against her with eAch step taken. Well, it couldn't be helped, "Sure... Let's just be more careful from this point." He'd keep his arm around her waist while the other slid down the ladder, taking his time so she could move with him. Eventually they'd make their way to the bottom an since Ragna was the first to touch ground, he aimed to help Nine from the ladder to the ground below.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Anzahl der Beiträge : 246

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:38 pm

It might have taken three times as long as it would´ve needed to, but they made it to the ground in one piece, and Nine took a moment to exhale, and praise the solid concrete underneath her for being as sturdy as it was. The heat of the Cauldron became almost unbearable at this stage, but it wasn`t hard to find the package near it- it was literally the only thing there, almost as if Kokonoe had planned for this eventuality.
"There it is... seems pretty small for being so important." Nine commented as she approached the box, which was about the size of a shoe carton.... probably was one at some stage, until it was filled with printed out sheets of technical drawings, notes and books. She only briefly looked into it before closing the lid tightly. If it was as important as it looked like, she`d need to take good care of it.
Then, she turned to Ragna and smiled a little.
"Thanks for the help... i`m back to full strength again at this point. Need to be, too... i don`t want to walk all the way back up there again so i´ll have to teleport you guys out of here."
Back to top Go down
Kagura
Kaka cat
Kaka cat

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:24 am

Ragna glanced at the box, it really was hard to believe that their salvation might be held within that small container, it could be a hoax or it could be the real deal, regardless it provided a new found sense of hope and hope was something that everyone needed against the Black Beast. Ragna glanced towards the others in the room and smiled lightly, nice to see that everyone else was doing well.
When Nine mentioned that she was back at full strength and that she planned to warp them all out of this dark hole, he froze. While she was powerful in her own right, it sapped so much from her just to teleport the two of them out of an elevator, so concern was evident on his face as he moved closer to her.

"Hey, are you sure you can handle that?" He moved closer to the mage and just stared, waiting for his reply. Considering how the others had seen the two react to one another, they likely thought Nine was going to start tossing fire balls at him for doubting her ability.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:51 pm

Nine turned to grin at Ragna.
"Just because i want you to carry me doesn´t mean i`m that tired, you know... Still, thanks for the lift. You´re a pretty strong guy."

Caelica blinked as she began to flirt with Ragna.
"Uhhh, did i miss something here? You`d normally throw your shoes at him by this point... or worse."

Nine waved off and still grinned.
"Its fine, Sis, I`m starting to see why you like him so much. But... we`ve got a plan to beat the Black Beast now. Its crazy, but it just might work."

With that, Mitsuyoshi opened his uninjuried eye, and his ears perked up.
"Ya do, eh? I reckon that`ll be interestin ta listen to. Crazy plan sounds like just the kinda thing Ragna likes ta do."
Back to top Go down
Kagura
Kaka cat
Kaka cat

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Ragna was surprised by Nine's rather forward words, she wanted him to carry her? Well, after only a moment of blushing, he'd simply smile at her, "If you're well enough to make jokes, then I guess you'll be fine." This little adventure ended up being a good thing after all. Information on the black beast and a way to beat it, a closer bond with Nine, and the possibility that he wouldn't have to die by the end of this. He'd move away from the Mage, walking by Caelica and patting her on the ha as he wandered by over to where the only other source of testosterone in the room was standing.

Mitsuyoshi had turned into one of his closest friends, so he'd smirk at the beast kin's comment an shrug his shoulders. "No guarantee that it will work, but.... It's worth trying."
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:00 pm

Mitsuyoshi gave him a fanged grin in response.
"Well, that coming from you, i`ll believe it. So when`s this plan gonna go?"

Nine shook her head slightly, giving the case with the documents over to Trinity to let her study some. "Its gonna take a bit more than that, i`m afraid. We`re strong but the Beast is nothing we should just mess with like that... we`ll need a few more allies. Strong people, willing to die for the cause if necessary- i´ll make the weapons as soon as i can, but we need people to wield them too."

Mitsuyoshi nodded slowly, thinking about it.
"Well, safe to say ol` Clavis Alucard isn`t up for it, poor fella is in a wheelchair now, an`his daughter Rachel`s too young for fightin. But that Butler of his, Valkenhayn... there`s somethin about him. Something big, plus, he´s the most loyal guy i´ve ever had the decency ta meet. "

Caelica, after smiling brightly when Ragna patted her head, spoke up as well.
"Well.. what about that white knight from earlier...? He seemed pretty determined to kill the Black Beast..."
She didn´t expect the whole room to be silent as she mentioned Hakumen- but then again, she didn`t see how Ragna ran into hiding and nearly peed his pants when the Susanooh armor entered the area.
Back to top Go down
Kagura
Kaka cat
Kaka cat

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:31 pm

Ragna's head began to throb once more at the mention of the other possible allies, he knew who try were, deep down he felt as though he disliked them both, especially the white knight, actually, fear was more appropriate for that monster, but he voiced no complaint because for some odd reason, he also knew that they needed tier help if they were going to over come the Black Beast. He wanted nothing more than to cease the pointless destruction and protect his friends. Suddenly another face flashed in his mind and his hand was grabbing at his forehead. Green hair and murderous eyes, who? He felt nothing but anger towards this individual.

He shook his head and tried to calm himself. He glanced about at the others, Mitsuyoshi, Trinity, Nine and Caelica and just smiled. This had to work.... He hadn't realized just how quiet he had become though.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:41 pm

"Is something wrong, Ragna?" Nine and Caelica asked in almost perfect unison, making them blink and look at each other, before Caelica came over and placed the warm palm of her hand on his forehead.

"Well, huh, he seems alright..." She then muttered, feeling her magic doing nothing to him whatsoever. She did wonder about her sisters concrern for Ragna though, seeing how she actually wanted to murder him when they first met.
"And whats with you, sis? Since when do you care if he`s well or not?"

Nine blinked and, yes, she blushed a tiny bit before looking away.
"Well, uh, you know, he`s... he´s not a bad guy, like you said, and he´s no use to any of us if he´s dead. In fact, i think he´s more important than the most of us... thats because he´s got a friend from the future willing to help us."

Caelica`s face was in a state of glee before, finding her sister in love like this and... then her face escalated as Nine tried to sell to her that Ragna has a connection to the future.
Back to top Go down
Kagura
Kaka cat
Kaka cat

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:54 pm

Ragna's headaches were starting to get worse each time he had them, and the flashes were starting to get more detailed. He started to ponder on whether he should trust them or block them out, perhaps the voice that spoke in his ear wasn't the only thing trying to help him. Bloodedge was so lost in thought that he hadn't noticed when Caelica had moved up to place her hand on his head. He smiled softly and moved to straighten his posture so he moved away from the healer's hand.

"Yea... I'm fine, thanks." He was concerned for the future, but he was brought back to reality when the sisters started discussing him. He stood there with a blank look on his face as he tried to make sense of the situation. "Hey...." He was about to mutter when he noticed Nine's blush, his own face warming up quite a bit once more. "She saved my ass down there... So I don't think we will be fighting any more."
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Nine huffed a bit, crossing her arms in front of her volumerous chest. "Feh, i saved you when the elevator fell and you caught me when i slipped off the ladder. We`re even, Ragna."
Noticing the looks from the other two witches, she sighed and nodded.
"Yeah, we`re gonna have to walk upstairs now..."
...then she grinned.
"Just kidding. I`ll snap you guys up to the surface in a second."

Caelica then put on a sly grin and moved over to her sister, whispering into her ear.... the next second, the older witche`s eyes snapped open and she lit up red, pushing Caelica off.
"You and your imagineation. We only took so long because this place is falling apart, not because of... that."

Now Mitsuyoshi had to laugh, and Trinity too started to blush.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:19 pm

Ragna nodded his head and smiled at Nine, it was true, they had saved one another, still it was worth noting that they wouldn't have ended up in the situation if it wasn't for him. She had put herself in a weakened state when she used her powers, but he figured that it must have been more stressful for her due to the situation they were in at the time. "Yea, we're even." he responded to her and folded his arms over his chest while he glanced about the room, he was ready to get out of her now.

As Caelica whispered to her sister, Ragna appeared to be the dense one again, as he had little idea of what they were referring to while everyone else reacted. Considering the blushes however, his eyes widened, "H-hey....You're not...You don't think?" he just shut himself up and sighed as he made his way by them both, turned away from the entire group. He had been in some interesting situations with her, but nothing like that. Thinking back on it, that moment on the ladder and the moment when she fell on him flashed into his mind and once more he was as red as his coat. "Goddamnit..." Silent fell upon him once more, "Let's just get the hell out of here."
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:27 pm

Nine silently agreed, nodding her head also beet red and turned away from him.
"Right, thats probably a good idea... Caelica, you first, we need you to pass through the seithr."
Snipping her hand and pointing at Caelica, the witch then promptly disappeared, then she did the same with Trinity and, before he could protest, with Mitsuyoshi.
Instead of teleporting Ragna though, she came over to him.
"One more thing before i send us over as well..." She said, quietly, keeping her eyes off of him and retaining her blush.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Ragna had for some reason, started feeling as though his arm had stopped working once again, especially when Caelica had pressed her hand against his forehead. Why did he feel so much weaker when she was near? He seemed to have gotten the message when Caelica was warped away. She was some how causing this handicap, so the only way he was going to be able to fight at his fullest was for her to be somewhere else when the battle started. Well that wasn't going to be a problem, he didn't want her any where near combat.

When the others vanished one after the other, he froze as Nine approached him, prepared for that sickening feeling only to blink in surprise when Nine mentioned something else. "Yea what is it?" he questioned her, his voice was soft, he no longer felt any irritation towards her after their time together down here, so it was only natural that he wanted to know if something was wrong or not. Considering her expression, something was bothering her.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:48 pm

Nine took a short while to come up with words of what she was trying to say, biting her tongue twice or more during an attempt to speak the words she thought of.
"What those three were implying... that... we would be more than just friends... whats your thought on that? Seems like an odd thing to ask about but... in truth..."
She closed her eyes and forced it out, trying to be as mature as possible.
"I wouldn´t mind that at all."
Hesitation and cowardice had been defeated, but now she was more afraid than before, her pulse was racing and she had no idea how he would react to such a bold proclaimation.
Rejection was entirely possible, that or he would just give up and complain that this was too hard. Both sounded of the Ragna she got to know during these few days.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:00 am

Ragna froze when she mentioned being more than just friends, this was a confusing time and he didn't fully understand what he could and couldn't do at this time. He sighed softly, his life could be lost any day and he had been given this extra time due to her words. He'd turn his back to her as he lifted his hand to scratch at his head. Why was she so interested in him all of the sudden? It didn't matter to him as he felt quite a bit closer to her after this little endeavor. He turned back around, as if deciding on just what he wanted to say.

"I guess...Neither would I." he responded, hand dropping from his head as he scratched his cheek, eyes glancing at the floor to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3