Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?

Go down 
+3
Mai Natsume
Ragna
Caelica A. Mercury
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Ragna was just relieved that she was okay, not just because Caelica would never forgive him if anything happened to her big sister, but because he didn't want to lose a friend. He'd smirk at the Mage when she explained her hesitation in utilizing that ability. He noticed just how fatigued she was and moved to help her stand providing some support so she wouldn't fall over by wrapping his arm around her waist. "You saved our asses, the least I can do is make sure we get back to the others unharmed." He'd begin to walk her down the hallway, speaking up once more with his eyes forward on the dark corridor. "Thanks by the way. You're pretty nifty to have around ."

Once they came to the end where the hall split into a few paths, he froze and appeared to be contemplating something by the stressed look on his face. "Hey.... Where the hell are we?" He suddenly realized just how lost he was.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Chuckling a bit, she leaned on him for support, not minding his contact at all right now. "I`m nifty, huh? I`ve heard that one before. Gotta make sure nobody abuses my powers for evil or something in the future."
Time travel was a wierd thing, you just kept running into coincences like this.

She had been walking alongside him for a while, but then frowned as the paths split. Of course the hallway couldn´t go on forever, but it seemed a bit inconvinent this way...
"Well... we could always head back and jump down the shaft, like you did earlier today."
Nine referred to his unlucky adventure in which the first elevator they had gotten broke down and Ragna had to use his sword to get Caelica to safety... before actually falling down the elevator shaft, but ending up completely fine thanks to his regeneration powers.
"Just kidding... we better look for a map or something."
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:16 am

Ragna stared at her with disbelief for a moment when she made her first suggestion, just because he had come out of it alright didn't mean it hadn't hurt like hell. Still, it was true enough that he could handle it, but he wasn't too sure about handling her in the process. Thankfully she was kidding, he couldn't tell with the mage due to her rather abrasive personality, but she came up with a valid suggestion. "A map?" he questioned as he glanced along the walls. He remembered seeing layouts posted up on the walls in this building before, but since he started walking down this corridor, he hadn't noticed any.

"Guess we should start looking then." As he continued along the way, he realized they weren't getting anywhere any time quickly with Nine in her current shape. So he'd shake his head and glance down at her, "Hold on." he muttered as he aimed to lift her up bridal style. "I'm only doing this until you get your strength back." He assured as he took the left path and picked up the pace a little, a much faster walk than how they were moving before.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:49 am

Nine had to stop and blink, all of her thought processes stopping right that second when he picked her up and held her close, almost too close, on his arms.
"The hell....?" She breathed out, trying to cope with the situation as it was. "I... i see your arm works again, then..." That was all she could say,nothing else that ran through her head was even remotely pronounceable. Near automatically, her arms wrapped around his body and instead of looking for a map, she just closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:26 am

Ragna had instinctively utilized his right arm without thinking, when before it was hanging uselessly at his his side, completely incapable of being more than dead weight. He held her up with both while his right eye remained tightly shut. He wasn't going to question his good luck, given the current situation and simply smirked down at her. "Guess it is." In truth, he had managed to move his fingers while he was up on the roof, perhaps it just needed time.

The further he walked, the darker it got and he soon realized that if this continued, that the two of them would end up wandering around with no way of seeing anything. Their target eventually appeared and the grim reaper would come to an abrupt stop. "Lucky us." He managed out as he wandered up to it, glancing over it. "Goddamnit...." It's layout and design were hard to understand for him considering the several levels that made up the complex. "I don't even know where the hell we are on this." he'd turn his gaze down to Nine as if expecting her to hold some better understanding. "Hope your sister's sense of direction doesn't run in the family."
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

Anzahl der Beiträge : 95

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:00 am

Without even needing to think about it, Nine opened one eye, then pointed at a small red dot on the map, near the center.
"Thats where we are. Though truth to be told i have no idea where we need to go... down, probably. Far, far down." That wasn`t a whole lot, but at least it was better than what Caelica would have suggested. Nine groaned and buried her face in Ragna´s shoulder, while enjoying the closeness of him... she probably wouldn´t admit that, but she didn´t mind it at all.
She pointed at a staircase on the map.
"There... does that look like a reasonable option? Seems to go down, at least."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:22 pm

Ragna squinted some what when she mentioned the red dot on the map, he examined it closely, trying to understand a proper route to head towards in order to get out of here. "Well, a guess is better than what we had a moment ago." They could stand around and argue all day about where they were supposed to head, but he decided to agree with the mage for the time being and simply turned his attention further down the corridor where the staircase should be. He shifted her in his arms so she was more comfortably positioned against his chest and soon he was off again.

He held a decent enough stride despite the fact that it was getting even darker, walking down the stairs like this was going to be a pain in the ass. He'd manage to make it down about half way when he lifted his foot out, noticing that there was no other step to come down on. "Shit...." Seems the stair way had collapsed at some point. "Hold on." He thought he saw the floor down below, so he simply jumped to it. The landing wasn't as bad to him as it looked and he managed to reduce the impact by bending at the knee's once feet struck the ground.

Last edited by Jin Kisaragi on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ninja editing for correction: took off an excendental BBCode that was visible.)
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Nine had to grip his coat tightly as they decended downwards and impacted with the ground, she brushed a bit of hair out of her face and sighed.
"Something tells me this won´t be the only trouble we encounter. For instance i still don`t know where we are exactly."
Somewhere around the excavation site, yes, but not anywhere in preticular, as it seemed.
Out of nowhere then, a static noise came up in Ragna´s ear, faint but audiable to Nine as well. After a few seconds of static, a female voice could be heard coming through.
"-----edge? I repeat, Ragna the Bloodedge, can you hear me?" The voice asked, somewhat troubled by the sound of it.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:58 pm

Ragna glared back towards the stair case upon hearing Nine's conclusion about there being even more obstacles to deal with. "Yea... Something tells me that it's just going to get harder from here." Well, they weren't going to get anywhere if they just stood arou worrying about it. Just as he was about to take off once again, he was forced to deal with some loud static in his ear. Seems someone was looking for him after all. He'd tilt his head, as if that would make some sort of difference with how distorted the sound was.

"Who the hell?" He questioned, he knew the voice belonged to a female but it was hard to make out just who was talking to him with all the interference he was dealing with. He simply decided to answer properly after a moment, "Yea, I can hear you. Who I this?" He had a couple of guesses considering the method they were trying to reach him.
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:52 pm

"Who i am is none of your concern right now. ..but at this point it probably doesn`t matter. My name is Kokonoe, and i`m calling you through a boundary interference  connection right now, from a hundred years in the future.... " She sighed, realizing just how unbelieveable that sounded. "Listen close. You`re changing written history there, pal. Its already happening. The changes in the timeline are slow but they`re changing everything we know- while keeping our memories more or less intact. Alright, i`ll get to the point since we don`t have much time."
Nine was beginning to raise an eyebrow, feeling somewhat disturbed by the familiarity in the voice she heard. She was sure she never heard it before, but it seemed very familiar.
"Basically, your plan is going to fail if you pull through with it. You´ll never have enough time to organize a counter attack before mankind is wiped out. However, your little plan might fix some serious problems we have here if you manage to put it into motion soon enough... i`ll send you some stuff over to the laboratory you`re currently in, to the Cauldron- i don´t want to send myself or something, it might cause some serious time paradoxes. Instead, some information and materials needed to build Nox Nyctores, relative positions of the Black Beast during your time and so forth. Think you can pull through with that?"
Nine stared at his ear, swallowed, and spoke up.
"One question. Where the hell is the cauldron, from our current position?"

Kokonoe gasped, then had to stop and think for a moment now that her presumed dead mother was asking for advice- she´d think about the consqences for the timeline later.
"Uh.... further down. The lowest possible point. Follow the stairs."
Nine groaned in response. "Thanks, that really helps."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:17 pm

Ragna lifted his hand to his forehead for a moment, a throbbing sensation shot through his mind as he was forced to endure a headache of sorts when that name was spoken. He knew this person but he couldn't understand why, his memories were still gone and he had to deal with the current situation, so he'd shake his head, trying to rid himself of the persistent pain. It was a ridiculous story, but considering his situation and everything he had felt up until now, he believed it to be true. "Thanks... I owe you one." He responded to Kokonoe and glanced down to Nine. "Guess I have more friends than I thought." he explained as he began to head down the hall way quickly once more. "I guess your plan might work after all if we have help from the future." He spoke in a joking tone, but he was starting to believe that this could actually work.
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Kokonoe huffed a bit at Ragnas comments, leaning back. "I`ll try to keep the connection up as much as i can, in case you need help. Best of luck to you... and Ragna? Keep your hands off of my mother." With that she cut off, implying that Ragna actually knew who her mother was, one way or the other.

A hundred years in the past, Kokonoe leaned back and sighed.
"I seriously hope he doesn`t fuck this up. More lives than i can count are at stake here.." Her ears twitched a bit, and she reached over to the top of her head- only to realize her ears were on the sides, and they were human shaped.
Kokonoe stared blankly into her computer screen that faintly reflected her image as her tails had disappeared and instead, she had a cybernetic implant on her cheek that seemingly kept her alive and young all these years, instead of Jubei´s blood in her veins.
She then shrieked loud enough to make her glasses crack.

---------------

"Further down, huh? Thats some great advice." Nine muttered, secretly enjoying to be carried by Ragna, who didn`t seem to have a problem with it so far. Safe to say she wasn´t as light as Caelica, but maybe he just didn`t mind her weight.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:39 am

Ragna had a direction to work with at the very least, as long as he kept going down, they'd eventually reach their target, but he did hesitate when the voice had told him to keep his hands away from the stranger's mother. Who could that possibly be? He only knew a few female's currently, Trinity, Caelica, and Nine...Perhaps it was another woman that had vanished from his memories, regardless, it wasn't important at the moment. He was far more focused on getting Nine out of here and finding these gifts from the future. He'd take any edge they could get against the Black Beast.

"It's better than what we had a moment ago." He couldn't see any reason to lie to them currently, so he decided to trust the mysterious female. Still, he didn't know much about this building and had no desire putting Nine into another dangerous situation. "...I'll find a way out of here first." Seems he decided on what held priority. "Once your safe, I'll head back in and find the information." he had doubts that she would cave in so easily though.

Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Anzahl der Beiträge : 246

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:01 am

Nine chuckled, hearing that, and grinned up at him.
"Or you let me down and we both look for it. Even without magic i`m not helpless... and there`s no one around here." Or so it seemed- Remants of the Beast might still lurk in the shadows, even though the possibility was low seeing how there was no food to be found here.
Still, Nine grew tired of just being carried and desired to step into action again herself. They might find the package quicker if both of them would look.. and even if she probably wouldn`t admit that, she kind of liked this, exploring the building with Bloodedge by her side. She could finally see what Caelica saw in the guy.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:09 am

Ragna figured she was going to argue about this matter, in truth, it was pointless for him to have have brought it up in the first place, perhaps it was just that 'good guy' nature of his. He'd sigh and lower Nine back to the ground, allowing her to stand on her own two feet, if he was going to protect her, he'd need the use of both his arms and since she seemed okay enough to walk, he'd allow her. He would take care however to keep his arm around her waist, making sure she was steady before letting her go.

"You never know what we'll run into in this place." he wasn't taking any chances. "Come on, I don't want to stay in the damn dark any longer than we have to." The grim reaper began to walk down the next flight of stairs.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:14 am

"I can grab a stick and help you fight if thats what you`re worried about." She joked, following him as soon as she stretched her legs for a moment, seeing how they were a bit tired after being carried for so long.
Halfway down the next flight of stairs though, something started to creak underneath her... as she looked down, she noticed that the stairs they were stepping on were barely holding together, and cracks were beginning to form.
"Ragna... don`t run, but... walk faster." She said, in a bit of worry concerning just how deep the decent was underneath the stairs. One of them broke off as she walked over it, and fell for quite a while until it made a thud on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:26 am

Ragna smiled slightly at her joke, imagining the great and powerful Nine fighting off creatures with a stick was a very amusing image. He was so focused on his own thoughts that he hadn't even noticed the floor giving way beneath him until Nine spoke once again. He froze for a moment which gave the floor below more time to crumble beneath his weight. At this rate, neither one of them were going to make it safely down and he decided that it was probably best to jump like he had before. Unfortunately, it was difficult to see just how far down the next floor was.

"....Shit." He muttered under his breath as he tried to take the next step, seems they were more worn out the further they went down. There was no other choice then, "I'll jump first...I want you to wait a moment then do the same." He knew her body wasn't exactly like his own, so landing on the hard ground below would likely cause some injury however, he spoke the solution. "I'll catch you." With that said, he'd bend his knee's and leap forward. Unfortunately, it was further than he anticipated and he ended up landing roughly. He twisted on his foot and fell, ending up on his back. Well if Nine followed through, he'd end up with the mage landing right on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:30 am

As there was practically no light at all in the abandoned complex, all Nine saw was that Ragna disappeared into thin air. He was just gone, and as she heard him land, she took a second, closed her eyes and jumped after him, trying her best to land on his arms.
...instead, when she opens her eyes again, she noticed Ragna fell on his ass and lies there, and she has no choice but to land there as well, somewhat softer than the ground but still not very comfortable.
"Ugh...! ...what happened with you catching me?" She groaned a bit angrily as she whiped a strand of hair out of her face, trying to ease the weight he had on his body by propping up on her elbow- her massive breasts still touched his chest, however.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:39 am

Ragna's eyes widened and body shifted as her weight struck him all at once, it was true, she did weigh a bit more than her sister. He'd groan out in pain, the wind having been knocked out of him from the initial landing and just as he got it back, he lost it once more thanks to the mage. "...Goddamnit." he managed between heavy breathing. Still, despite the fact that she was pretty much okay, she was still criticizing him? No apology? Well, that was just his luck.

"What...What are you talking about? I did catch you." He managed out. It didn't take long for his bruised body to heal up and soon, he was lifting his head up to stare at Nine, blinking as he noticed just how ample her chest was with it bearing down on him. "Uh...Anyway... We should keep going." His cheeks had turned somewhat red and he was glad that the lighting was on his side when his face warmed up.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:48 am

Nine gave it a little grin as he claimed that he caught her afterall, then she rolled over, groaning a bit as she felt the side effects of the harsh impact- her back didn`t feel so good. Caelica would have to give her a massage or something later.
"Where the hell do we go now? The staircase ended here and i doubt this is the end."
Getting up from him, Nine stretched and looked around... a steel ladder came into sight, and she shuddered at the thought of that thing collapsing, despite the fact that it was probably a lot sturdier than it looked.
"....you go first." She said, cringing.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Ragna remained on the floor for a little bit after Nine had moved off of him, still somewhat sore from the impact. Still, he made a quicker recovery than most and was back on his feet soon enough, brushing the dirt off his clothing. He noticed that Nine was right, there didn't appear to be any other stair case nearby and the hallway was small, so it was unlikely that it would lead to one even if they searched for one. Of course, there was the dangerous ladder that the mage had pointed out....Figures. Seems the mage wasn't willing to be the test dummy on this, so he'd exhale heavily in defeat and made his way over towards it.

"Fine...Just try not to fall on me again." He had a bad feeling about this, and usually his instincts were spot on. He'd shift onto the metal death trap, the second one he had to deal with today and started to climb down, wary of the creaking and cracking it made against the wall. He was careful to descend slowly.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:41 pm

Seeing Ragna begin his decent with no problems so far aside from a little noise, Nine carefully followed suit, her high heel plumps not exactly made for this kind of thing, but she was a professional at what she did, so she managed it just fine.
She was stilll a little insecure about the whole thing after having the staircase collapse on them, but this seemed somewhat safer. It was getting warmer too, so they were close to their destination... in fact, the deeper she went, the more she could feel a magical aura in the area, which was likely Trinity or her sister.. or both.
Focusing on her senses and on not tripping and falling due to her heels, she completely forgot that Ragna was right beneath her and could stare at her butt if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Every moment in this place made the grim reaper more and more uneasy, the sensation that something was going to go wrong remained even after it seemed the ladder was secure enough to hold both their weight. He'd continue down and found that his footing was becoming difficult to maintain, the steps had become slippery, likely due to the dust that had gathered. He figured he should warn Nine, "hey, be careful, it's slick he...." His words were cut off as he stared upward and caught site of the mage's bottom. His face turned bright red at the sight and he almost dropped straight off the ladder.

Ragna cleared his throat and turned his gaze to the side, "The hell..." He wondered how he always ended up in situations like these. "Can't believe you're wearing underwear like that..." It was too late after he had spoke those words to realize that she was easily within ear shot. Once more he turned red a began to climb down even faster. He was trying to create some distance.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:56 pm

Nine blinked and blushed, staring down at Ragna as he said -THAT- while she was clinging on to her dear life and this godforsaken ladder.
"HEY!!" She yelled down at him, climbing faster as well. "I can wear whatever i damn well want to! I`m not commenting on your stupid jacket either! Oh, sh-"
With that, she lost her footing, and slipped off the ladder, her eyes widening as the vain attempt to grab onto the ladder again was not sucessful.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:07 pm

It was times like these that made him wish he wasn't such a big mouth. For some odd reason, he was so used to speaking to himself out loud that he typically forgot when others were around to hear him. Thankfully he had put enough distance between them to avoid getting a heel to the eye. This also helped out in the end when the Mage slipped. His reaction was quick enough to wrap his arm around one of the steps and lean outward so she would fall between him and the ladder. His other arm wrapped around her and he leaned back in to press her to the ladder. Well she would likely be safe but now he was pressed against her back, his chest to her back and his face buried in her hair.

A growl emitted from him as he seemed frustrated but he manage to calm himself as he turned his face away from the back of her head, "You klutz.... I told you not to fall on me." Yet here she was, almost landing right on top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next