Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?

Go down 
+3
Mai Natsume
Ragna
Caelica A. Mercury
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

Anzahl der Beiträge : 95

What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? Empty
PostSubject: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:38 pm

Outside the depressing interior of the destroyed lab and the biodome in which the so called Lynchpin resided, Ragna stood in a deserted wasteland. Ragna… the Bloodedge, as he remembered himself to be now. The words of the small vampire he had talked to just a minute ago echoed in his head.
“The end of this phase is yet unwritten. Which way you choose will determine it. As always, however, I will merely observe your actions… but, you`ve already chosen, haven’t you?”

-------------

The great Magister Nine, annoyed by the fact that Ragna ran off outside and left without saying a word as to why, soon came up the flight of stairs behind him to the small, half destroyed balcony he was standing on. Her eyes were a glare, but something told her he had a very good reason to run off like this. He seemed almost like a different person entirely.
"Ragna. Whats wrong? Did the seithr get to you or are you just claustrophibic?" She sneered, a little less agressive than ususal as since she didn´t know how serious his problem was.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:24 pm

Every moment, every second that passed him by, he knew where this world was heading, he had seen the future, hell he had lived the future, and he knew that this was not the end of the world, not even close but; his end was nearing. The story told to him when he was young regarding the dark war and his presence he now, there was something he had to do but it was difficult to come to terms with the fact that his life would end in the process.
A strange calm fell over Ragna The Bloodedge. He wasn't angry nor depressed, in fact, his lips curved up into a small smile as he knew that what he was going to do, would give everyone a chance to live and he felt proud of himself. Thoughts were slipping around in his mind and at first he didn't pay attention to the presence of the other when the approached and her words felt far off, so distant that he couldn't make them out until he returned to reality. "Something like that..." he responded to her, turning so he was facing the magician. Even his response was off compared to usual.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:16 am

Nine glanced at him- something was off. He was calm and.. almost sad. She didn`t like the way that response felt.
"Hey... thats not a very precise answer!" She snapped, though quickly controlled herself again. "You look like you`re about to jump off the ledge of that balcony. Caelica wouldn`t like that, you know... and i´d kick your ass if you would do that."
Yeah... she had a really bad feeling about that. Especially since, despite her original impression of him, he turned out to be a damn good guy.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:24 pm

When the Magister mentioned that bit about him jumping off the balcony, he actually turned to stare down at the ground below, well that was one method of killing himself considering what would become of him if he took on the Black Beast, but it would have little purpose. He'd press his arms down against the railing as he stared out at the wasteland created by that foul creature. "Never expected you to worry about me." he'd manage out, Nine had been somewhat abrasive towards him since he arrived in the past, but he knew deep down that she wasn't a bad person. "Don't worry, I'll kick my own ass if I think about doing something like that."

After a moment of silence from the Grim Reaper, he'd speak once more. "I have a plan..." He figured he'd give her some details because he was going to need her help. "To give everyone a fighting chance. Willing to listen to it?" He figured that the hope he was giving her was more than enough to cause her to not ask questions about the cost.
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:05 pm

Nine huffed a bit at his response about kicking his own ass. Normally she`d laugh at that, but right now she was a bit too pissed and worried at the same time to have any kind of humor.
Her ears perked up though when he mentioned a plan, a fighting strategy of some sort- she heard many before, bomb the Black Beast with nukes, launch it to space, drill a hole into the planet and make the beast fall into it... but Ragna was a simple guy. A moron, some would say. A fucking idiot, she would call it. But he knew a lot about fighting the monsters that roamed the land lately, and he had a damn amount of courage... evident by the way he stopped a battle between her and Mitsuyoshi earlier.

"I`m listening." She said, calm and controlled, her eyes focusing on his. This might be something, afterall.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Ragna was honestly surprised at how quickly she was willing to accept that he just might have a proper plan. Considering her aggressive behavior during their first meeting, he had wondered if the two of them even counted as friends, but he wouldn't linger on those thoughts. He'd inhale softly before beginning to speak up. "It's not much but it should be enough." The confidence in his voice made it seem as though he knew for sure what would happen, which in this case, he did for the most part. "I can stop the Black Beast for one year exactly." he paused to take in her expression before continuing. "During that year, you need to gather what power you can to give humanity a chance to fight back."

He knew that she could do that much, she was a powerful mage and if she put her mind to it, there was nothing she couldn't achieve especially when she had so many good friends. "Do you think you can handle that?"
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Nine twitched, and already didn`t like the plan. It could work, one year was just enough time to come up with something- assemble an army, find a weapon that would work and then make a stand- but it came with a price. One he was keeping from her.

".....you´ll die if you do it, won´t you. Thats what you`re not telling me."
Her glare intensified. "You`d save the world like a damn hero, and leave it behind you in shambles? Your friends are here, and willing to fight with you, but instead you`re insisting on fighting alone, why?!"

Nine´s irritation was starting to peak, and she gripped his collar. '"You saved Caelica from being fed to that god damn Lynchpin, and you saved Mitsuyoshi from becoming fodder for the beast.. and what now? If you want to kill yourself, i`ve got a quicker way to do it!"
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:36 pm

The Grim Reaper wasn't surprised at all at how quickly she figured out the cost, as rash and aggressive as she was, she was also very intelligent. Still, he would direct his gaze downward to the corner, as if trying to avoid eye contact with her for a moment. Though, she would gain a look of surprise from him as she grasped him by the collar and began to shout at him, seems she wasn't very keen on him putting his life on the line. "...Yea....I'll die." he answered her and lifted his own hand to place itself on one of her's, gently pressing down on it to urge her to let go.

He knew he had done quite a few good deeds already, but there was still so much more he could do. "What I've done, who I've saved won't matter at all if the Black Beast kills everyone." He'd aim to pull himself away from her grasp. "There's no guarantee that all of us fighting together will be enough to stand against that damn monster." fist clenched tightly, "But I know for a fact, that if I do this.....We can end this and put that bastard down."
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:39 pm

Huffing, Nine let go of his collar, but didn`t settle down. Too much was at stake here to simply talk about it.
"Then lets put it down -together-! Me, you, Mitsuyoshi, Trinity and whoever we can find...! If it exists, it can cease to exist, too..! "
She bit her lip and glared harder.. this was just too much to bear with. How could he be so calm if he was talking about his own death?
"I`m not gonna let you die alone, Ragna. Forget about it."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:02 pm

She was going to be difficult and he was starting to wonder if he should have told her in the first place. Perhaps he should have left a letter with Jubei before he resorted to his choice, but it was too late to go back on the words that had already been spoken. Ragna's own composure began to break as he glared at the woman and moved to stare right at her. "And what if we can't?!?" he questioned her as his typical scowl formed. "Do you really want to risk yourself? Risk Caelica for a maybe?!?" he'd sigh and calm himself frowning at her. Still, he was happy that she was determined to keep him alive as well, it was always a nice to know you had friends that cared.

Once more, he'd smile in that same way that he had when she first confronted him. "I promise you, that if I do this. Everyone will be saved." Except for himself, but he didn't belong here, this wasn't his time period. "Besides, I figured of all people, you would want a reason to get rid of me." He was of course just kidding to lighten the mood, but it was probably in bad taste considering the situation.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:53 pm

"Shows how much you know." She scoffed at his last comment, crossing her arms in front of her chest.
While his arguements were sound, and she probably would`ve listened any other day, today she simply wasn´t having it. Not like this.
"Look, i`m not going to let you throw your life away for a world you barely even know. I`ve got more irons in the fire than you might imagine, i`ve pulled my strings, gathered intelligence, resources, we can do this... it`ll be a close call, but nobody will have to die just to buy us more time."
She looked in his eyes and took a deep breath.
"If it turns out we won´t have enough time, i`ll go with your plan... reluctantly. But if i can manage it, you´ll fight on our side... alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:03 pm

At this point it didn't seem like that magister was ever going to back down and if she desired she could make it difficult for him to complete his plan anyway, however she had agreed that if all else failed then he could go through with what he had in mind and that was likely the best he was going to get out of her. His smile lightened as he closed his eyes to ponder on the situation, seems there was no other choice for the time being. "Goddamnit you're such a pain in the ass." he muttered under his breath. Ever since he met her, she had done things her own way and if someone tried to argue against her, it typically led to fireballs being tossed around.
"Fine we'll do it your way.... But if things start going south, I don't want to hear any complaints. I'll jump into the fire and there better not be anyone getting in my way or following in after." He knew he had friends here and he knew that some of them would risk their lives to save him just as he would for them. "That clear?"
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:55 pm

While she didn´t like the way she formulated the last sentence, she nodded slowly and crossed her arms.
"Crystal. I have to say you´re stubborn about killing yourself too, but at least you intend to die for something. Trust me, i`ll save your life, even if it costs me a few nights worth of sleep."
She closed her eyes, not wishing to look into his any further, as it made her feel uneasy and wierd.
"Are we done? It looks like its going to rain any minute now, and Caelica is probably getting all worked up what we´re doing out here."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Ragna had no way of combating this woman's personality, as always, it was either her way or no way and that made it difficult to discuss any form of alternate planning with her. However, he did see another side to her now that she had expressed such a caring nature, it brought a new image of her to light and actually made the Grim Reaper smirk for a moment as he thought about it. When she spoke, it wasn't hard to believe that she could actually do this without sacrificing anyone, but that didn't mean he didn't question this decision in his mind. He just hoped that if the time came and he was forced to give himself up, that it wouldn't be too late.

"Yea, guess so." he responded as he turned his gaze up to the sky as if waiting for the rain. If she turned away from him to head back inside, he'd take a few steps behind her and place his hand on her shoulder. "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:31 pm

Nine stopped briefly, feeling his hand on her shoulder, and the warmth that spread from it. An incredible, encouraging warmth. It made her swallow dryly, and think about what she just told him.
True, it would make things harder than they needed to be. But without Ragna, she feared for the worst. Humans were power hungry bastards, and the entire social structure had fallen apart. Once the war would be over, anarchy would rise, and a few years later the wrong people would be in the wrong place.

"No, i thank you. For many things." She said, quietly, without looking at him. "Proecting Caelica, for one. Another would be bringing us here despite my stubbornness... stopping me and Mitsuyoshi from clawing our eyes out... and for considering that just now. Thank you for all of that, Ragna."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Ragna was surprised at just how kind Nine had been behaving towards him, even if it was in her own 'special' way. Most of his life, he strayed away from putting his trust in anyone due to the fear of betrayal but he felt he could believe in those he surrounded himself with now. Jubei, Nine, Trinity and Caelica, all of them were good people that he could rely on. One more reason why that thought returned to his mind, sacrificing himself for them wouldn't be a bad way to go but he pushed it aside, they would do this Nine's way.

"Heh...." he'd manage out a small sign of amusement and walked a few steps ahead of her as he started to make his way back inside. "It's odd to hear you talk like that." he muttered as he scratched at the back of his head. "I didn't do any of that for thanks you know, I did it because I wanted to." he'd take a few more steps and glance over his shoulder, "Now, let's get back inside before we get soaked."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:15 pm

A second after he said that, thousands of raindrops started to fall- not just rain, but a fricking cloudburst. Thanking the heavens for her big hat, the witch stormed back into the building and headed down the stairs to the laboratory.
"You and your big mouth! It wasn`t raining a second before..! Damn, at this rate the elevator is going to break down in a way i -can`t- fix!"
Two stories further down, she headed for said elevator, and took a moment to catch her breath and wait for Ragna... it was only a minute, but her clothes were already damp, next to soaked, and the lower tips of her hair were hanging down with the water inside them. She grunted, though the smile on her face couldn´t be destroyed by that.
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:05 pm

Ragna ended up drenched as well, his white hair clinging around his face while his hakama and shirt clung to his body. The material of his jacket seemed to cause the rain to roll off rather than absorb into it, which left him mostly dry directly beneath it. It seemed the mage was just as unlucky as him as the water had left her a soaking mess too. At the very least, they were both able to get into the elevator, some sort of protection overhead from the intense downpour.

"Yea...Me and my big mouth." he repeated as he shook his head a little, acting almost like a dog in an attempt to shake some of the water off. "Goddamnit...." He muttered, turning only to blink in surprise as he noticed that Nine's own outfit was clinging rather nicely to her body. He was forced to turn his gaze upward so he wouldn't end up staring. His cheeks had taken on a reddish tint in the process. "Eh...Sorry." he muttered out quietly, "You came outside because of me."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:56 pm

A white shirt gone wet turned translucent, and dark underwear could slowly be seen underneath- fortunately, Nine didn´t care much as a spark from her fingertips set the old elevator down the track, slowly and with many rumbling noises- some of those noises were an incoming thunderstorm, the others were bumps in the track.
As she noticed his looks, she peeked down and closed her own eyes in shame, but didn´t make any attempt to hide it- now he saw it anyway.
"Yes. We could`ve discussed that on the upper level... though i can see why you wanted some fresh air to think about this. I... don`t blame you, okay? Lets keep it at that."
As she shuddered due to the cold water, she suddenly got an idea- a fireball was produced from her hand, and she held it close to her clothing- the fire dried off the water, and within a few seconds, it was completely dry.
With a grin, she held it over to Ragna, slowly, carefully not to burn his face off.
"You have to study it for years, but Magic is so much fun when you`ve got it down like this."
The flame in her hand ceased as a harsh downthrust with a metallic creak went through the elevator- it got stuck between two levels, and refused to go any further. After getting up from the ground, Nine ajusted her had and tried a spark again- but to no effect.
"Great. Just fucking great. Of all the guys i could get stuck in an elevator with, it had to be this one."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:20 pm

Ragna's gaze was focused on the ceiling, he didn't want her to think he was staring after he caught a glimpse of the garments she wore beneath. Still, the image flashed back in his mind after a moment and once more, he was bright red. He tried to take her completely out of the corner of his eye by tilting his head so his eyes were locked onto the opposite wall, that is until he felt the heat of her fire ball near him, which almost caused him to jump in shock. Once he realized what she was doing, he calmed down a little and smirked. "Guess if you have the gift, you might as well abuse it a little." He'd state and press his back against the wall as he warmed up, clothing drying rather quickly.

Suddenly, the elevator jerked back and forth and came to a stop, the motion had almost knocked his legs out from beneath him but he managed to stabilize himself and sighed. "Sonova...." He whispered, halting only as he noticed Nine trying to start it back up again, only to fail. At which point, he'd finish his line, "Bitch." They were stuck in a metal contraption with no way of getting out and with the solid walls locking them in place, he doubted that he could just cut his way out. Now the magister was complaining about being stuck with him? Well, he liked it better when she was trying to convince him not to die.

"Not exactly paradise for me either." Still, he showed some courtesy by removing his jacket and aiming to place it over her shoulders. Without her fire out, it was cold, so he'd play the nice guy. "Guess we just wait it out until someone comes looking for us." With that said, he'd sit down in one of the corners.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

Anzahl der Beiträge : 143

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:47 am

Nine huffed, adressing their chances of being rescued. "Well doesnt someone have a bright look on the whole situation.. What are the odds that Caelica finds us down here? Mitsuyoshi probably thinks we're dead, no offense. If you ask me, we gotta bust out of this thing."
A discouraging metallic creaking sound agreed to them, and Nine could swear the floor was starting to bend towards the ground.
"Somewhere here..." She flashed up a smaller fire in her palm to try and find.an emergancy exit... There was a big red button for opening the doors, but could they squeeze out of here in time before the thing came down on them?
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:16 am

Ragna didn't think they were in as much of a death trap as she wanted him to believe, up until the walls started creaking and the elevator began to shift. So it turns out that they would probably want to get out of here as fast as possible. He'd move back to his feet when Nine mentioned a specific area, he couldn't do much in the cramped elevator. Even if it fell, he might be able to survive, but he had doubts that her body could take as much punishment. He had no problems admitting that she was more intelligent than him, and she knew more about this elevator than he did, so she was in charge.

"Damnit...Just let me know what I can do." This was one point where he'd jump when she said so.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:40 pm

"Right, lets just..." Nine started, heading for the red button to open it and climb out, until a metallic creak made them stumble- one of the struts that was supposed to hold the elevator in place in case of an emergancy broke away like nothing.
"Shit, was that..?"
Another creak, another support strut, and they fell a few feet deep, before the third and last strut got into action- for now, it would hold.
Nine stared at the cieling, and at the prospect of death by cold welding of an elevator to the ground- the next time she heard a creak, she finally saw no other option.
"Tch... there`s no choice left...!"
Snipping her fingers and pointing at Ragna, she rapidly spun to the door and snipped again- Ragna disappeared and reappeared in the hallway outside, before- the third strut broke, and the elevator raced down the shaft, a cloud of dust blowing out of it along with a horrifying noise...
Nine was nowhere to be seen, but a few seconds after a loud thud shook the building, the grating of an air duct was pushed out, and Nine climbed out, with a bit of a strain.
"My aim was off..." She grumbled, landing on her fours on the ground. "That was a close one. Seems like fate wants to kill you whichever way possible, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Ragna's eyes darted about as the sound of metal bending and breaking filled the small container, seems they were both in a bit of trouble and the situation wasn't improving when the elevator jerked downward and came to another abrupt stop. He had very few options to fall back on, either he could carve open the ceiling and the try escaping that way, or perhaps he could stab his sword through the death trap into the wall outside in order to try and halt its descent but that would only delay the inevitable. There was no choice, even a small delay would give them a chance, but before he could draw his weapon, he was teleported.

His landing was a little disorienting and he ended up dropping down into a sitting position as he stared towards the elevator shaft. He heard the last strut and he didn't see the magister anywhere nearby. He quickly jumped to his feet and rushed to try and help her, "Don't you dare die!" He muttered trying to pry open the doors open to understand he was too late as the metal crashed below. Goddamnit...Goddamnit... You bitch, you were supposed to save yourself." He shook with irritation in himself but blinked when he heard the vet behind him move and the voice of the magister followed. He sighed in relief and walked up to her, taking care to veil his concern with his usual scowl. "What the hell? You could have done that from the beginning." He muttered as he held his hand out to her.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:11 pm

Nine huffed and looked at Ragna, straightening her clothes as she noticed her hat was missing- must`ve gotten stuck in the vent. Who cared at this point.
"Save myself, huh? Thanks for your concern..."
She huffed again, and at this point, one could see how her chest was quickly rising and sinking. That little adventure had taken a lot out of her courage reserves, and not just that.
"I`m drained now, thanks to that. It`ll be a while until i can even light a candle, nevermind throw fireballs. That is why i didn´t do that from the fricking start. ....I`ll have to depend on you from now on."
She ran a hand through her pink mane, then slowly regained her composure, despite the heart in her chest beating like there was no tomorrow after narrowly avoiding death like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?   What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What If? Saga Part 2: What if Bloodedge decided not to sacrifice himself...?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next