Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu Empty
PostSubject: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:10 pm

It wasn`t Terumi who opposed him as he reached the mysterious Gravemarker.
It wasn´t the Imperator, or Izanami, as she was called now.
Wasn´t Relius Clover either... though considering the cirumstances he would`ve been the best case scenario.

"Ohhhh, hey, look who´s finally here! Nu`s been waiting some time, you know- how dare Ragna, make a lady wait like that~"

A barrage of five swords came his way, aimed at various spots of his body, until her engines propelled her towards the swordsman, her blade-clad body racing towards him at high velocity.

"Nu doesn´t like waiting... but now that you´re here, maybe you`d like to kill Nu? Or, ahahaha, maybe Nu should thrust as hard as she can into Ragna <3"

The later was executed by a punch of the Murakumo, the blade mounted on her arm striking forward with hydraulic pressure, aimed for his gut.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:20 pm

Ragna's eyes widened as he came across someone who he hadn't been expecting, the Murakumo who had given her life to save him from Terumi. Sure it was Lambda's body that had been thrown in the way, but it was Nu's conscience that had chosen that course. "Nu..." He spoke in a shaky voice, why was she choosing to fight him again when she had shown there was so much more to her. "You don't have to do this!" He shouted out as those blades shout towards him, urging the grim reaper to lift his own sword in response, twisting and turning it to deflect each sharp projectile to the side.

He was far stronger than when they had their first confrontation but now he didn't want to hurt her in comparison to then. Just as he was about to speak again, his blade lowered only to catch sight of her rushing towards him, he barely had time to bring his weapon up again to block the blow. Still, his footing was off and the sheer power of the force behind her attack sent him reeling backward, his feet leaving marks on the floor as he shifted backward. "Goddamnit Nu! What's wrong with you?" he questioned loudly, no prepared to defend himself as he regained his footing.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:32 pm

The Murakumo tilted her head, the red dot on her visor focusing him clearly while her armored finger tapped her chin with a smirk.

"Whats wrong with Nu? Ahaha, what are you talking about? Nu feels perfectly fine~! Nu has Ragna here, Nu can talk and Nu can kill Ragna... thats all i need!"

Following that, she giggled and summoned a gravity pool underneath him, with four swords coming up behind his back to stab and pin him, while her leg sweeped high to deliver a slice across his chest.

"Hehehe, you look pale, Ragna~ Is something wrong? Teehee, maybe Nu should strip to make your face red again <3 Would Ragna like that? I bet you would, you tease."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:43 pm

Seems as though Nu had reverted back to the mentality she had when they had fought in the cauldron, which was unfortunate for him because of her sadomasochistic personality. He was caught unfortunately, that gravity well strapping him down to the ground and preventing him from moving just yet. He knew he could disrupt the well by breaking the glyph that had formed but just as he was about to stab down, those swords stabbed him from behind, impaling the grim reaper and causing him to grit his teeth in pain. "God....damnit." he muttered. Of course, this wasn't enough to kill him, so when Nu's kick aimed to slash him across the chest, he managed to force his sword upward despite the additional weight added by the gravity to block the blow.

He dropped his blade downward once he was successfully guarded, letting the blade stab into the ground so he could use it to push himself backward out of it's range, still seeping blood out of the wound in his back.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:46 pm

"Ehehehe, looks like you´re bleeding again.. you have to pay attention, or Nu will just kill you without resistance!"
Saying that, the eight swords floating behind her targeted various spots on his body, little crosshairs on her visor marking his vital organs. A sadistic glee formed on her face, as her hand raised up and made them shoot forward.
"If you really can´t help it, then you can always drop dead or fall into Nu`s arms~"
She giggled loudly, her mechanical undertone screetching almost.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:55 pm

Ragna took off running when more of those blades were tossed towards him, there was no way he could keep blocking them all in his current condition and he had to find a moment to remove the blades in his back so his wounds could heal. "Damnit Nu, I don't want to hurt you!" he shouted towards her as he slid to a stop and allowed the energy in his right hand to flare up. "Restriction 666 released, Dimensional Interruption Imaginary Number Formed! Azure Grimoire, Activate!" he shouted. Seems he would have to rely on it again in order to fight her. Dark energy swirled about him and as another blade flew towards him, he grabbed at one of the swords on his back, ripped out and tossed it to meet the other mid-flight.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:02 pm

Nu just had to glare at the sword Ragna had tossed to make it disappear, the metallic sword still continuing while the one made of plasma had dissipated.
Her smirk faltered a bit, and she warped forward, a blade aimed for his chest extending from her hand.

"Now you go and say these things again... why don`t you want to hurt Nu? Is it boring for you after all this time? Nu still enjoys our time together.. so why can´t we kill each other like everytime, huh?!"

Seems like she was a bit pissed, and she underlined her words with the blade that struck forward, while two of the metallic swords turned out of the way, only to line up sideways for a decapitation.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:12 pm

Nu would find to her surprise a rather interesting reaction from Ragna. As she rushed forward to impale him, he would wait until last moment and drop his sword, spreading his arms out as the blade forced through his chest and out his back. There was no cauldron nearby to fall into, just the two of them and the grave marker. Once her blade was planted, he'd wrap his arms around her and hold her close. His face dropped to rest against against her shoulder. If she continued to try and decapitate him, she'd likely take her own head off in the process. "Because....I don't want you to suffer anymore Nu." He answered her. His hold on her tightened as he showed unexpected strength despite his wounds, completely locking her against him for the moment.

Last edited by Ragna on Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:23 pm

The swords that went sideways digged about half an inch deep into the skin of his throat and neck, before stopping the second he dropped his sword and deactivated his Azure, as her combat inhibitators and sensors registered a threat of 0%. She was quite confused, to say the least. Nu`s jaw fell open, and for a moment, her swords dropped to the ground as well, as her concentration broke. However, as they fell into the ground, her mouth closed again and she grit her teeth, the blade on her arm stabbing into his side, once, twice, three, four, five six seven eight times over, as if trying to kill him with her bare hands.

"Stupid idiot!! What are you saying?! Nu suffers? Who´s suffering here?! The world abuses Ragna to an absurd extent and takes everything he holds dear away, and yet you stand up to protect it?! Whats wrong with you?! You have the power to destroy everything thats mistreating you, make it go away, make it suffer in your place... and instead you left Nu alone back there. Nu died alone. My purpose was never fullfilled, i never became one with you like i always wanted..."
A tear ran down her cheek, coming from underneath her visor, and her metal clad hands, one of which now bloody, gripped into his sides, metal fingernails digging into the open wound while the other simply held onto the material of his coat, her head bumping into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:47 pm

Ragna gritted his teeth as he felt her blade impaling him, skewering his insides over and over again, but it did nothing to weaken his embrace on her, instead he simply held onto her tighter as he felt his eyes blur from the substantial damage and the blood loss from her attacks. "I'm sorry Nu..... For making you so lonely." He explained. He could feel his consciousness fading as he spoke. So, would he die here? Would death claim the Grim Reaper after coming so close to the end of this. He didn't want to sacrifice Nu to achieve that end though, he didn't want to cut her up and leave her aside while the world went on. "I don't want to destroy anything...." His body slumped forward, a little more of his weight on top of her now.

"I want....I want to protect....I want to protect everyone who needs to be protected. I want to protect you too Nu." He went silent for a moment, the sound of blood dripping onto the ground the only noise in the room as his breathing weakened for a moment. Thankfully, the grimoire was managing to keep him alive despite wounds that would have killed most others. One would almost think him dead before he spoke up again, "I guess... It's my turn to hold you."
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:55 pm

Nu said nothing. After a short while, her fingers relaxed and the metal fingernails ceased to hurt him, drawing no more blood from his abused body. Truthfully, the logic behind saving him from continued abuse BY ABUSING HIM was a bit flawed in her mind, but she always enjoyed that, so why didn´t he?
His weakness, his talking about protecting something thats not worthy of being protected made her sick at first, but in the end, if thats how it was going to be, killing him wouldn´t change a thing. He would just get back up as soon as the life link kicked in- there was no sense in killing him if he chose not to kill.
This whole dilemma took its toll on Nu. Eventually, her fingers relaxed completely, and a quiet snore came from her lips, as well as a bit of drool.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:48 pm

The room was filled with silence as Nu and Ragna both stopped speaking. It was odd, he had expected her to gut him completely but she had stopped moving. He glanced down to her face and blinked, smiling lightly as it became apparent that she was sleeping. "Jeez....I'm boring now eh?" he questioned as he suddenly released her and fell backward, a puddle of his own blood waiting for him below that stained his back red. He stared up towards the ceiling, watching for any movement at all, trying to find something to focus his gaze upon as it blurred and the world around him grew black. "Damnit...This hurts." he muttered to himself and slowly drifted off into his own slumber, pain and blood loss taking him for the time being as his body started to heal itself.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:31 pm

Nu suddenly lost her support as Ragna lost his balance, and fell to the ground with him- 150 kilos hitting the ground with a metallic clang, as her face gently smothered his crotch, thanks to the position they were in prior.
Slowly, her eye came back up, and her visor dot regained its red color. Her confusion was perfect, but she blushed softly and mewled happily.
"Ahahaha, Ragna~ We`re not close yet are we? Are we? Ehehehe, Nu doesn´t mind though~"
She purred and nuzzled him, the swords keeping in the ground as they were. She was fine with this, for now.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Ragna was still pretty much out of it at this point, darkness filled his vision as his eyes slid open partially. His sense of touch had all but faded, dulled by the weakness of his body, but like always, the grimoire was doing a decent job bringing him back from the dead and it wasn't long before he felt something touching his nether region. "Huh.... What the..?" He questioned softly, his upper body lifting up lightly only to fall back to the ground, his strength still hadn't returned. Despite his situation, whatever was touching him, well it wasn't hurting him, in fact the sensation of warm rubbing against him was enjoyable. Finally, his eyes focused enough for him to stare down at the Murakumo, "What the hell are you doing?" His eyes widened as he caught Nu nuzzling his groin.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:06 pm

Nu´s head perked up and she grinned at him, not moving from her spot at all.
"Huh? Like, what´s Nu doing? Ragna was the one that made me land like this. Ehehe, its all springy and soft at first, but then it gets pretty stiff.."
She poked his groin, her metal fingernail playing around in little circles.
The swords sticking in the ground finally rose up, and she giggled.
"Do we continue? Nu still hasn`t been stabbed at all... or, maybe Ragna wants to stab me in a different kind of manner? Teehehehe~"
She poked him a bit harder this time, while swords rising out of the ground pointed at him.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:26 pm

Ragna turned as red as his coat at her words and the fact that she was playing with his crotch. "Nu...Get the hell away from there." he managed out, still not quite capable of complete movement just yet. He didn't see this ending well with those blades of her's hovering around him, he tried to knock her away, it would only end up with him being impaled to the ground. "Nu... Why do you want me to stab you?" He questioned. In truth, he was just buying time with conversation until he regained his strength and all of his wounds had healed over. "I already told you... I don't want to hurt you damnit." He'd try and use his elbows to scoot himself back from her.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:35 pm

Nu would´ve landed on her butt if she were a normal human, but her gravity drives engaged as soon as she was somewhat upright. The swords on her arms pivoted forth, and her body stood upright, the swords returning to her back as she cracked her neck.
Her visor dot was focused on Ragna, but on the next moment, it turned off, and her metal clad hand touched the visor in the middle, pushing two buttons before taking it off of her face. Tossing it away, she looked at him with a scowl, a red eye gazing at him.

"So you were serious? The only thing we have together and you want to end it? No. Nu won´t allow it. If you want to stop it then you have to kill me!"

A grin twisted her face, and she licked her lips.

"And you know as well as i that thats not going to work."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:47 pm

Ragna sighed as he managed to lift himself up, grasping at his sword to use it as support so he could make it back to a standing position. A smirk slowly formed on his face as she seemed to be getting irritated with his attitude. "If you just wanted me dead, you shouldn't have saved me from Terumi." he muttered to her, his back still sore but slowly getting better as the situation drew out. He didn't make any move to attack her, instead he figured he'd test the water a little bit with just how far she was wanting to go on this matter.

"If I want to stop, I can just stop Nu." Seems he wasn't planning on attacking her just yet. "You can either stop with me, or stop it yourself by killing me. Either way, this twisted fucking game ends." Seems the Grim reaper was giving her an ultimatum to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:00 pm

"That was another time, and another situation! I kill you, not him!! Not Izanami, not Relius Clover, not Terumi, no one has the right to kill Ragna but i do! I was made for you, just for you... Every fiber of my body, every atom of my being exists just for your sake! If killing you is the only time i get to spend with you then its the best thing in the universe, for me."

She balled her fists and focused on her anger to repress the tear forming in her eye, and with a crack of her knuckles, every sword behind her jerked upright and pointed menacingly at him.

"You want to stop me from killing you?! You want to stop hurting Nu?! ...if thats the way it is, then surrender yourself. Submit yourself to Nu, devote yourself, and i`ll stop this. If we can be together... it can be without bloodshed."

She responded to his ultimatium with one of her own, and unlike his, hers was marked with deadly force in case he failed to meet her demands.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:28 pm

Ragna blinked in surprise, his eyes widening as he considered the sort of arrangement she was demanding. It wasn't ideal but it would keep them both from killing one another. "I can't do that Nu." He responded to the murakumo but before she could litter his body with blades he quickly added another answer. "Not until I finish Terumi." Seems he was willing to give her some hope. "If I'm still alive after all of this, I'll.... Damnit... I'll devote my self to you or whatever you want alright?"

His body had healed up for the most part, and he was capable of fighting her off for a bit longer. He lifted his sword up to face her, for defensive purposes considering his worlds before. "I'm sorry Nu, but I can't just let Terumi do whatever he wants." He paused and continued, "If I do, he'll kill us both. You don't want that right?"
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:37 pm

Nu crossed her arms, and her swords kept in the position she had brought them in. It was pretty clear she was not entirely convinced by his response.

"Terumi will kill you on his own if i let you go. You just said he would kill us both if we were together. What kind of sense does it make for you to stay alone then? You´d just die 100% faster."

Her face seemed like a mixture out of anger and a pouting face, but she had calmed considerably just by him promising that much.

If you want to kill him using brute force, you need something to hurt him with. Something that doesn´t exist in this world."

A sword was summoned and raced at Ragna, but stopped inbetween them.

"Like a blade made of pure seithr."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:00 pm

At this point Ragna had no choice but to accept help when it was offered. Something's had changed since his last fight with the serpent but he had doubts he could beat that bastard down. He glanced down at the blade, he reached outward to grasp hold of it. Terumi was capable of cutting of the Azure grimoire from the boundary but would he be able to get rid of a sword that was manifested from that world and pulled into this plane by something other than him?

"If this can help me kill him, then I'll take it." He reached outward to grab hold of the weapon, it didn't feel the same as his own but it mattered little if it could deal with that green haired monster. "If I kill him, then I have no problem with spending time with you Nu."
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:09 pm

A smile, as evil as it was, formed on her lips, and the blade he held in his hand dissipiated inside it.

"Then you´ll have to take me with you, in that case. Only Nu can make those blades, now that Lambda is no more. I´ll make personally sure he meets a quick end if that means i can be together with you."

She had her arms crossed, but then blinked in suprise.

"Nu just realized this is the first time Nu could.. talk to Ragna."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:34 am

This was a dangerous situation, if he denied her request then he was going to end up looking like a pin cushion but if he agreed to it, he still might end up as a pin cushion considering she hadn't really gone into detail about him devoting himself to her. At this point, the choice was obvious, she was likely strong enough to take care of herself against Terumi and he could use the help. Still, a part of him urged him to keep her safe, to keep her out of combat. For now, the part of him that wanted to protect her had to be pushed aside because it was the most likely portion to be skewered when all of this was said and done. "Alright..." He responded after a long pause.

"You can come with me...... Jeez you're such a pain in the ass." A smile seemed to cross his face as he lifted his hand upward to shift his hair about, scratching at his mess of white hair. "Yea, it's a little odd having a conversation with you beyond your freakin innuendos and my insults." At this point, he was healed up quite nicely.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:49 pm

Upon hearing him agree, Nu`s armor deactivated promptly and the girl leaped at him, her arms wrapping around his neck in a very forceful glomp.
"Oh my god, thank you so much! Teehee, now Ragna can be all mine without the use of force..."
The last part of that sentence almost sounded like a threat, while she softly bit his neck as if to mark him hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next