Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

"What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school. Empty
PostSubject: "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school.   "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:03 am

(What if Ragna had been enrolled in the NOL academy?)

The warm sun shined down upon the Academy, casting it's brilliant glow over the immaculate building and the grassy hills surrounding the structure. Another beautiful day in the 15th Hierarchical City of Torifune and another day of lesson's and practice. It was nearing the end of lunch and many students were gathered inside, enjoying their meals and conversing about whatever topics they were studying at the time. Those who had eaten outside were already heading back inside as the time for the bell drew closer and closer, all except one who was lazing about in the grass.

A sigh slipped between the lips of the silver haired male as he lounged out on the soft grass, hands behind his head to provide some form of pillow for the slothful creature who was basking beneath the sun. Ragna had been neglectful of his studies as of late and had actually gone about skipping classes whenever he felt like it. He knew that the instructors of academy were beginning to think that he was throwing away his potential after getting into such a prestigious school but it wasn't really something that bothered him. He had only managed to get in due to combat related skills anyway, his testing marks weren't what anyone would call impressive but he still managed to inch buy whenever an exam was given. Then it came, that noise that always got on his nerves, the sound of that shrill bell sounding that classes would be starting soon. Yet Ragna made no attempt to move from the ground, instead his legs would lift into the air, stretching outward to give a more relaxed appearance. "They expect us to listen, but how the hell is that possible with that damn bell making us all deaf?" He questioned out loud. Finally the noise would end and he was left in peace once again, "That's better."

(Still rusty, so I'll be doing things like this to get more practice in.)
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

Anzahl der Beiträge : 143

PostSubject: Re: "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school.   "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:11 pm

Once again late for her classes, Mai dashed through the field carrying a small bag of necessities for the practical Ars classes- mostly books... as she stared straight ahead towards the door, muttering things like "Oh no, oh crap, i`m late, i`m not gonna make it, Jin is gonna be mad, Tsubaki is gonna be mad, Shiori is going to comfort me, Noel will be disappointed, Makoto will be too and Cajun will rant of the statistical possibiltiies of this" she missed the big red lump in the grass, bumped her foot against his side and-

-fell flat on her face nearby, as she actually stumbled a feet or two before giving in to gravity with a thud and a complaining whimper ... of course, that had to happen. Typical.
What was that she hit there? No idea.. probably a rock, or something. Felt hard. The ground was harder though.

"Owww...."
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

Anzahl der Beiträge : 115

PostSubject: Re: "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school.   "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:30 pm

"Mai? Where are you?"

Noel Vermillion ran the risk of being late for classes again, but she had to at least find her friend Mai Natsume.

"Ooh, I wonder where she went..." The blonde girl pouted as she held something akin to a bento box in her delicate hands "I made lunch for her too..."

Nevertheless, Noel decided to search the fields on the outskirts of the school grounds for any sign of her friend, hoping that she'll find her in time.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school.   "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:38 pm

Ragna has realized quite some time ago that life wasn't exactly fair to anyone, problems occurred for everyone but he couldn't fully understand why life seemed to have a vendetta against him. He was either extremely unlucky, or someone had something against him. For example, despite the large open field he was laying in, he just happened to be in the path of a clumsy girl; curse cruel fate. He stirred as soon as he felt her foot slam into his side, at the speed she was moving, it hurt quite a bit, but probably not as bad as her face when she hit the ground. It didn't take him long to sit up and turn his attention in the direction of the rather distinct 'thud'.

"What the hell Lady?!?" he questioned as he held onto his sore side and sat up. Considering it was known around the school that his face always seemed to be formed into a permanent scowl, it was hard to tell if he honestly angry at her not. "Why don't you watch where the hell you are goi-" He paused when he realized that she ended up worse than him, so he'd stand and move to crouch next to her. "Hey, idiot. You alive down there?" He hadn't noticed Noel moving towards them yet.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

PostSubject: Re: "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school.   "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:23 am

Ow. That hurt, needless to say. Still someone was talking, or rather, scolding her. Bruised and a bit ashamed, the bluette got back up on her fours, then slowly tried to get up. Nothing broken, that was good. She sighed a bit, then nodded at the student she accidentally ran over.. Okay, so. "Sorry about that... Ugh, i'm hopelessly late now...." No need to run, the teacher probably won't let her into class like this anyways.
"Did... Did i hurt you? I kind of didn't see you.... "

Last edited by Mai Natsume on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school.   "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:20 am

"Mai!"

Noel called out to her upon catching the girl on her sights, running to her upon seeing that she tripped.

"Are you alright?" she asked her while she offered her a hand to help her up, taking care not to drop the lunch she made for her. She then noticed the other student, the one with the white hair, and turned to greet him with a smile.

"H-hi..." She greeted him meekly.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school.   "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Considering the bell had already finished ringing and the fact that they were all outside, it was unlikely that any of them would be permitted back into class at this point. Lessons had already started and everyone was where they needed to be, except the three of them. Of course, Ragna didn't honestly care, in fact part of him wondered if he should be here in the first place, after all, he never took his lessons seriously and tended to be disliked by both the staff and students due to his poor attitude.

"Heh...Seems like you ended up worse off than me anyway." Despite the fact that she had interrupted his nap, he didn't seem too upset overall. He had seen the girl around school several times and he knew they shared a few classes, but he still never really bothered to learn her name, his mind always focused somewhere else. Just as he was about to hold out his hand to help her out, another girl came running up to do it inside. "Didn't realize skipping class had become so popular."

Something about the blonde was far too familiar and it bothered him the more he tried to understand why, but he shook it off and gave her a small wave in response to her greeting.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

PostSubject: Re: "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school.   "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:07 am

Mai stared at the guy, wondering what the heck had happened- she wasn`t THAT clutzy, was she? Well, obviously enough, she WAS, or her face would feel much better.
"Skipping class?! I was just trying to get to class, when... well, nevermind. I suppose it doesn´t matter anymore, they won`t let me in anyways."
Noticing Noel, she took her hand and smiled, pulling herself up (And nearly pulling the much lighter girl down) before standing back on her two feet, slapping off the dust and dirt from her uniform.
"Thanks Noel... you`re... you`re gonna miss class as well at this rate..."
She looked back to the guy. Mai then realized she`d never seen him before... he too wore a uniform, so he had to belong here, but...
"So... uhm, are you a freshman? I`ve never seen you around here before."
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school.   "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:25 am

"Yeah..." Noel chuckled and scratched the back of her head sheepishly "But I had your lunch, so I didn't want you to be without it..."

Having said her piece, she turned to Ragna and gave him a warm smile. "Hi! I'm Noel Vermillion! It's nice to meet you, Mr...?"
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school.   "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Ragna stared between the two of them, he had been trying to avoid others, he desired little if any social contact and here he was, dealing with two girls who he had seen in a few of his classes when he was still going. A light sigh emitted from his lips as he crossed his arms over his chest when they both turned their attention to him, "Ragna and yea, I'm freshman." He was starting to wonder if the two of them had heard of him at all. He had made quite a reputation for himself even if it was his first year in the academy, but it wasn't exactly the sort of rep you'd typically be proud of. The teachers didn't like him because he skipped class and he wasn't above beating the hell out of anyone that started a problem with him, a regular delinquent it seems.
"Guess you're locked out like me now..." he'd speak up once more and turn his back to the two of them as he glanced over at the academy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school.   "What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"What if? Saga" Part:1 Ragna goes to school.
Page 1 of 1