Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 74

Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment   Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 3:10 am

"Mm." Aoko nodded, content to let her head rest on his shoulder for a few brief moments.

"Well, it's getting late." She spoke sleepily as she took her head off his shoulder and began to get to her feet "I gotta report for work tomorrow after all."

She raised her arms and stretched herself out, then felt around her rib area. She was pleased to find that Kinjou's 'Tiger Balm' was quite effective.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

PostSubject: Re: Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment   Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 12:28 pm

Having looked over the fellow sleepy feline, the kaka smiled a bit and nodded to her. It was getting a bit late now wasn't it? "Of course Aoko-san~, please get some rest." the kaka had been glad for the company, though he figured napping might be a nice thing he'd manage, that was of course long as he was called right in. It happened some days, if so it would be fine; he'd manage something later.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment   Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:15 am

"Alright." Aoko nodded as she bounded for her room, stopping for a brief moment to flash Kageo a warm, sincere smile.

"Thanks for letting me stay. I really appreciate it."

With that last bit of thanks, she went straight to bed.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment   Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:15 am

Giving Aoko a smile in turn, he'd have dipped his head lightly and welcomed the thanks. "Your welcome~, I'm going to bed myself, rest well Aoko!" with that he'd rose and hopped off to his room, well a bit of brief nap before heading back out. He might actually manage a good hour or two before he'd have to go! He knew he'd had to report to the Professor, but so much had happened...and before he knew it his head hit the pillow and he was snoozing.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Anzahl der Beiträge : 144

PostSubject: Re: Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment   Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:36 am

The Next Morning...

"Uwaaah~!" Aoko yawned as she stretched her body, a little drowsy from that much needed rest she received.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment   Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:46 am

It was rather easy, the kaka had awakened after several hours of sleep, he'd managed about 5, yet soon he had made a small bit of breakfast: a few pancakes and some scrambled eggs on the plate. From one side to the next, despite the kitchen's small size; all had been managed well. This of course granted she had time to eat. if not, he'd devour them both! "Nya nya nya~" one of the few indulgences with his feline tic and it was in some minor amusements.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment   Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:52 am

"Wow, that smells nice~!"

Even from her room, Aoko's beastkin sense of smell caught the scent of what Kageo was cooking, and boy was it appetizing! Using this as a strength boost, she got up from her bed and bounded for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment   Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:53 am

The kaka had just finished dishing out the last of three pancakes for her on the plate, before pouring some syrup mix; naturally it was one that he'd had to make from other spare sweet saps and juices he'd picked up from the store. It wasn't quite syrup, but it made for a great topping. "Good Morning Aoko-san~, please come enjoy breakfast with me, then I'll have to shove off myself. Have things to do today!"
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment   Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:06 pm

"Sure!" Aoko giggled as she took her seat and helped herself to the pancakes. The look of glee on her face as she wolfed down her breakfast spoke more than words ever could.

"This is so good!" She exclaimed with a grin
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment   Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:14 pm

Ah, she had eaten through her food, he did so at a hastened pace, if not a very careful one at that; trying not to just ravenously tear through his own meal. He'd soon enough eaten all of his eggs and finished the pancakes in record time. Was he really so hungry? It seemed just like it! The kaka had bitten on the fork, only to realize his last bite was gone. "Yummy! All good, now all gone~ Hmm~, thank you for your joining me for breakfast ^^" just a nice thanks, it was a good meal after all!
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment   Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:44 am

"Hey, if you have food like this all the time, I'll keep coming back!"

For Aoko, this statement was the truth. Before she got her own place in Kagutsuchi, she had to make sure her food wasn't poisoned every frickin' day. Again, her 'siblings' are to blame.

"I gotta go get changed." The cat girl nodded before getting to her feet and walking back to her room, no doubt to get her uniform on.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment   Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:51 am

Giving a nod to Aoko as he rose from the seat, the kaka gathered the dishes and washed them rather quickly. Fortunately for him, he was already in his new jacket for the day, it would make for a great means of decently quick exit after he cleaned things up. With his focus on the small table, after he'd finished wiping things down, he'd hum a little bit while making sure the surface was as spotless as it could be. Yep, it was another sweet kind of morning he'd thought. "Hmm...wonder what's on the agenda today? Aside from checking out my usual prowls.~" something that he'd normally do of course, it was in addition to his actual duties that this other act might follow.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment   Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:59 am

"Yosh! I'm good to go~!"

Aoko re-enters clad in her NOL Uniform, complete with blue beret and overcoat. The rest and breakfast did wonders for her physical constitution; she was more lively than usual, and that was saying a lot considering that Carl Clover did a number on her rib the day before.

"Where are you off to today, Kageo?" She asked him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment   Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:07 am

Kageo turned to her with now a small duster in hand, something he was just cleaning off small china off, the only three really nice plates he'd held on a tiny rack just over the fireplace. They were small but nice little trinkets. "Probably prowl the usual spots, might stop and see if Tao-chan has done anything goofy again today. Oh this and that.~" the activities to follow after his actual meet up with the Professor of course, he'd given Aoko a proud smile. "And for you? Whatever you are after, just be careful! I'm certain things will be difficult."
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment   Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:12 am

"Don't worry, I will!"

Aoko let out a small smile as she waved while exiting. She made her way out of the apartment and, after a few minutes' walk, out of Lost Town.

Her destination? The Shimazu Dojo.

(Exit Aoko!)
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment   Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:14 am

As sure as he was now, Kageo would trust in her actions, his newest friend was sure to make some headway in this world ahead. It could sure be a trying place whilst still attempting to move against the potential fate of a land. Either way, with philosophy pushed off by the kaka, he'd headed out and locked up: his destination, now Sector Seven!

(Exuent towards Sector Seven)~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment   Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Town Outeredge, Kageo's Apartment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2