Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside of Lost Town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

Outside of Lost Town Empty
PostSubject: Outside of Lost Town   Outside of Lost Town I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:06 am

(~~~~~~~~>From Orient Town)

The kaka came walking down the path, still adorned by the cloak above his kaka jacket, all seemed to be in order while he moved back towards his home, the place that he'd hoped to aid with the bounties he dragged in. It was a difficult balance, but he did his best to ensure that none of his Sector Seven work ever kept him from spending too much time away from home. "I'm in luck today it would seem, since I've come across a small list...maybe a small enough bounty for me to nab before I return." even though the small piece of paper only had a few names, these bounties would be a fine start he'd thought; especially since their degree of difficulty were no where near that of the man he had just crossed paths with so short a time ago.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Anzahl der Beiträge : 246

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Lost Town   Outside of Lost Town I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:38 am

Having just escaped Kokonoe`s greedy paws, Es had teleported herself out into the city... or so she thought. Something must`ve messed up her coordinates as she found herself BELOW the city... how did that happen? Who knew- Interdimensional interference of some sort.
Fact was, she was lost, big time. Not a good thing, she decided...
In the further distance, she noticed an anomaly of unususal size and proportions- a being made of steel, cables, and flesh, with traces of seithr all over him. Her curiosity peaking, she quickly went after the cat-like creature, though she said nothing as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Lost Town   Outside of Lost Town I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:55 pm

Having initially been unaware of anyone being near him at all, the kaka was looking forward to returning to his small hole in the wall home. It was another door amongst the many buildings outside of the main kaka settlement, just a small place to hang his hat when not on mission for the professor or hunting bounties. It was only when the proximity alert within his mind had gone off and caught his attention, on alert now, his cloak baring kaka turned on his heel and lowered his hands; he made no gestures as of yet since he was unsure of what was coming near him.

"So...who's there? What brings you to Lost Town? Not many folks come down here often." the tone was careful but polite, he had no threat assessment since scans were coming back unclear; but naturally he could stand to take a moment and see for himself if he needed to be more tense than he was.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Lost Town   Outside of Lost Town I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:13 pm

Es twitched a bit as he acknowledged her and turned, almost tempted to hide right away- but the tone was soft enough to make her feel like this creature meant no harm to her.
"I got lost." Es responded truthfully, carefully eying the feline and especially his spear. Odd traces of seithr ran over all over it, the whole weapon seemed to pulsate and give off an odd frequency of power, not unlike the Murakumo she used to wield, although much stronger and more refined.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Lost Town   Outside of Lost Town I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:24 pm

He became less serious and eased up his stance, noting that she seemed to be unarmed and his scans told him that she was not exactly human, she seemed to be in some kind of need. Though he wasn't sure what she was that didn't seem to matter in his eyes, he'd made his way over to her with both sleeve covered hands out, to say that he wasn't going to harm her.

"Lost? Well you're a long ways from much civilization, I could probably help you...err where did you want to go?" without knowing where she was headed, he was pretty sure that he wouldn't be able to do more than wait, until she could give him some more information.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Lost Town   Outside of Lost Town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:42 pm

That was the million dollar question... what should she answer to that? She didn´t have a specific place to go, but if she said something like that it would be too suspicious. She was unarmed, so she didn`t want to get into trouble.
Es decided on something simple.
"I`ve just arrived and haven`t gotten an idea where all the various places are yet. When i went exploring i got lost down here somehow... this is an odd place." That last comment was an honest one. She didn`t expect the city to be built like this... it seemed to rest on top of a mountain...? Were the cities this overcrowded at this point that they had to resort to a drastic design like that?
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Lost Town   Outside of Lost Town I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:06 pm

The kaka could understand that, well there was no need for him to be so tense, offering the means while he offered a hand to her as so she'd find those eyes were light and relaxed, he was offering no reason to be tense by now; he hoped to invite her with this action as so his next words seemed to suggest.

"Well I offer two things then for you, I can bring you back to the city above, around Orient Town. There are some nice places to eat there and maybe you can find your way. Or for the time being I can take you to my home for a few hours, I just need some time to rest and perhaps we can find out where you might be headed. There is no pressure either way, miss." he could not say for sure that he knew where she was headed, but he most certainly try to be of assistance and since nothing was in dire straights; he figured it was a fine time to be civil.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Lost Town   Outside of Lost Town I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:46 am

Well, that went better than expected. Still, going to this strangers home, as nice as he was, didn`t sound good. The potential for rape or other unpleasent things was a given... especially with strangers as nice as him. So she went with the first option.
"Orient town... that sounds like a good idea." She said, nodding a bit. "Could you take me there...?"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Lost Town   Outside of Lost Town I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Having no idea of her ultimate thoughts of him, the kaka nodded and decided it was probably for the better anyway. She was still a stranger and he'd no idea what it was that she been on the move from, it could've been anything and also might have been worse.

"Alright! Then follow me, we'll get you there in no time." having just come from there, he was in no big rush, maybe he could go find a place to nap there instead? Being out and ready for action was a prudent move he thought. Something about Kagutsuchi wasn't sitting well with him.

(Exuent for Orient Town)~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Lost Town   Outside of Lost Town I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:33 pm

Shrugging her shoulders in a manner one could barel see, the girl nodded and followed suit, curiously watching Kageokaka`s tail sway left and right as he walked, wondering just what kind of race that was supposed to be. The ears suggested a feline, but the manner he talked, it was like a regular human.
Did cats rule the earth now? The person that greeted her in the lab earlier also had cat features mixed with human ones... a wierd thought to be the last human alive. But as of now, it was only a theory.

Es followed him without a word, finding nothing to talk about that wasn`t going to bring up any odd questions about her origin.

------> Orient Town
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Lost Town   Outside of Lost Town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside of Lost Town
Page 1 of 1