Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Walk through the Town.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carl Clover
NINJA OF LOVE AND JUSTICE
Carl Clover

Anzahl der Beiträge : 31

A Walk through the Town. Empty
PostSubject: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:04 pm

"I suppose this is a good place to start."

Carl had long left Orient Town to hunt for his prey, the elusive Ragna the Bloodedge. His search brought him to Ronin-Gai, where the teahouse owner told him the Criminal was sighted earlier.

"We should search the area." He looked up at Ada/Nirvana, who moved as if to nod "We may be able to find clues as to where Ragna the Bloodedge had gone."

The pair traversed through the streets, hoping to find any clue regarding their prey.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Artificial Causality weapon
Kinjou Shimazu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 185

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:01 am

(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>From the Port)

Only after having hastily made his way down the many streets from the port did any of this feel remotely good to the beastkin, finally he was in a place that he knew was home. Ronan-Gai was a place for the refugees of the Ikarugan conflict, those people that along with his family, were forcefully moved after the defeat of the Ikaruga Federation during the civil war. So many memories that were not his own to bear came back to bite him. It was a growl that reminded him of his original feelings towards the Librarium. "No...this is not the way, I am being ridiculous...honestly, I just escaped some serious trouble. I should...I should hurry back to the Dojo." having just realized that it was going to be time for him to take over for his father. He was just lucky that his earlier activities had not caused him to lose too much time.

Perhaps the activities had not been all that bad right? He'd made a bit of money from two bounties that he'd dragged back from the hole in the wall bar that he'd beaten up. If ever...that strange woman that had caused such mayhem were to show up, he would do well to avoid such dangerous predicaments. Yeah, he was thinking much clearer now, it was too about this time that he'd adjusted his hood while making his way down the street and towards the family dojo, that he would just happen to pass the rather famous vigilante, Carl Clover. Something that gave him pause for a moment while in mid step, at least if but for a moment; did he stop before looking on and blinking a few times. Well it was him...and the great weapon at his disposal, was his sibling or so the word was about it.
Back to top Go down
Carl Clover
Carl Clover

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:14 am

Carl and Ada had been scouring the town for any clues regarding Ragna's whereabouts, but alas, the young vigilante could not seem to find any.

"I thought he'd be here by now..." Carl sighed as he walked past a dojo to notice a hooded figure come by him.

"Hmm?" He said as he fixed his gaze on the newcomer "Did you feel that, sis?"

"..."

"Yeah...he doesn't seem to be an ordinary passerby. Perhaps we should follow him?"

"..."

Nodding in agreement with his sister, the puppetmaster and the automaton began following Kinjou discreetly. Who knows? He may have information regarding the elusive SS Class Criminal.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:47 pm

As he'd adjusted his hood, the tail of the kinkajou was sure antsy, his tail sway beneath the cloak as he slowed his pace; upon realizing that he was being followed. Those instincts honing in on the two beings that were following him: he'd realized that it meant a great deal, Carl Clover was following him and with a purpose that he did not know. "Well...this would be difficult...now?" he'd said this softly and then ran his fingers through his hair that he'd speak up.

"Hello Mr. Clover...is it? Might I help you with something?" judging it as justly as he could, the beastkin swept his tail below his cloak, hoping to end this peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Carl Clover
Carl Clover

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:01 pm

"Ah, so you've noticed me, then?" Carl smiled as amicably as he could. He readjusted his glasses as he came within Kinjou's view, the hulking form of Nirvana following his at his heels.

"I cannot help but notice that you're rather confident as you moved about the streets by yourself." The young lad chuckled. He would try to reason with the beast kin as well. However, should this dialogue end badly...

Well, then the man will have no one to blame but himself, won't he?
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:10 pm

"Well I should hope to, just as long as I can hold my own." though it was to this notion that he'd quickly dismissed it, they weren't here to talk about his abilities; he'd gone right back to the point. Prepared to defend himself at any instant, since he could feel something lurking within the youthful vigilante before him.

"But I imagine that your business wasn't about such simple things. So if we may then pass to it, how might I be of help to you?" it was a genuine wish to be helpful that led him to ask this, in part because he had no wish for conflict; at least that was what the thought was upon. Even if there was no guarantee to this.
Back to top Go down
Carl Clover
Carl Clover

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:19 am

"Perhaps you can." Carl nodded, flashing Kinjou his most respectable smile "You see, if you certainly have confidence in your fighting ability, then I surmise that you are either a Librarium officer or a vigilante like myself."

The lad took the time to chuckle while readjusting his spectacles before continuing "And seeing as you aren't in an NOL uniform, then I am inclined to think that you are of the latter. Now, to the matter at hand..."

Carl turned to Nirvana, the mechanical doll seeming to give him a nod. With that affirmation, the son of Relius proceeded with his train of thought "Seeing as you and I must have heard of the arrival of Ragna the Bloodedge, perhaps you can share any information regarding his whereabouts? It'll be mutually beneficial to us both, you see..."
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:19 pm

Well he knew that this was a subject that he'd seemed to realize that he didn't have any actual knowledge regarding the Grim Reaper's movements, but he was going to have to ensure that he did not end up in a scrap with this famous fighter. He was not looking for a pointless bout, but he'd go on to test the fortune of his truth.
"Well Mr. Clover, what I can share with you is that words or rumors, he has been sighted in the city. I heard the nearest words, that he may have run into...the Hero of Ikaruga." the man that he dared not speak of, he wasn't often sure that he would take that fact or info, but it was another tidbit of whispers. It was amongst the people that the very man that destroyed Ikaruga was here; though that was an exaggeration all its own. He had simply slayed the leader of their people. But he had cut a bloody swath through people.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 74

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:53 am

"Takoyaki, takoyaki, nothin' good like takoyaki~!"

Aoko Kisaragi loved those few times she can take it easy while on patrol. She was patrolling the streets of Ronin-Gai while eating takoyaki. She'd always enjoy how soft each octopus tentacle filled ball was before devouring them all with gusto.

The blue-haired beastkin considered bothering Takeru Oda today, but decided against it. After all, he was after Ragna the Bloodedge like she was, and she was sure he didn't want to be disturbed.

She had decided to turn the corner, singing her joyful anthem about eating her favorite treat, when she saw a beastkin speaking with...

"Carl-kun?" she spoke in a hushed voice, the shock causing her eyes to go wide and her hands to let go and drop her snack. She hadn't seen the blonde lad since he dropped out of the NOL Academy.
Back to top Go down
Carl Clover
Carl Clover

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:05 am

"Ah, Miss Aoko! Long time no see!"

Carl smiled as he greeted the feline sniper with a gentlemanly bow "You're as spry as ever, I see."

Without waiting for her to speak, he then turned their attention to Nirvana "This is Ada, my sister. Sis, this is Miss Aoko, one of my old classmates back in the Academy. Say hello, Sis."

"..."

"Aw, don't be shy, Sis!"
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:09 pm

Ears twitching as the beastkin realized that their guest was a member likely of the NOL, not that it would have him responding very differently, he merely adjusted his position and seemed to become more relaxed. Within extra company a fight was far less likely. Besides that fact, it seemed that Carl may have actually understood his words, after all they were in what he presumed to be fair company. Clearly Carl's sister was the quiet measure, to that end he would have it pass. He could feel immense strength from her figure, and was clearly no less a fool to do anything than be polite and pleasant. The less tension the better as he found, was wiser. [

"If you'll forgive my rudeness, I merely wished to introduce myself to all three of you. As we've only just met, Mr. Clover, my name is Kinjou Shimazu, and as you have noted also a vigilante. I am pleased to meet the three of you." a shoulder bow that seemed to be more suited to one of higher crust, clearly not just Carl but perhaps even his sister, might note the name itself 'Shimazu', was referring to the Pale Lotus Teahouse. Rather only those that actually knew the fairly quiet family who ran the restaurant and the small gym in Ronan-Gai.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:35 am

"Shimazu...the owner of the Pale Lotus Teahouse, am I right?" Aoko nodded and gave Kinjou a friendly smile before turning her attention to her ex-classmate as he introduced his "sister".

"Oh...uhm, nice to meet you..." The blue-haired beastkin chuckled nervously as Nirvana's blank visage stared at her, it's steely gaze peering back at her.

She quickly shook off her discomfort before turning right back to Carl "So, where have you been? You haven't kept in touch since you dropped out, you know. And why did you drop out any way?"
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:32 pm

At first while he was surprised by Aoko's knowledge, he'd figured that the family's name had gained a little traction. After all, the Pale Lotus teahouse was pretty decent, they weren't mainstream and he hoped that they might not get that far, personally; but it all depended on the people really. "Well Aoko-san, my family does own it, yes. I'm pleased that you know of the teahouse, you honor me with that fact." perhaps it was over courteous, but such a thing meant much, even if just a small gesture. he said no more, just pleased with this fact alone, though he imagined that would not be to Carl's point. The famous vigilante was still here with a purpose.
Back to top Go down
Carl Clover
Carl Clover

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:49 am

"...I'm afraid that is something I cannot tell you, Miss Aoko." Carl said after a moment of contemplative silence, his smile an unreadable enigma as he readjusted his glasses. "All I can tell you is that I have become a vigilante to pass the time. And a good one too, not to brag."

He glanced at "Ada" for the span of a few seconds, giving the tall automaton a nod before turning back to Aoko "I believe the NOL has standing orders to apprehend Ragna the Bloodedge by any means necessary. Perhaps if you can give me some information..."

The young lad extended his hand in invitation towards the female beastkin, his very person emanating a chilling aura despite his calm demeanor. "It would be most helpful."

He really hoped that Aoko would do what he says; it would be a pity to kill an ex-classmate he was most fond of.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:09 am

Aoko could not help but frown as she heard Carl speak, his polite tone doing much to bring back memories from her Academy days.

However, she couldn't help but feel that her former classmate had this most unsettling aura about him. Her cat ears twitched uncomfortably; she felt this sensation before, around her 'siblings' at House Kisaragi. It was most heavy whenever she crossed Jin in the hallways on those rare occasions.

This was the aura of someone who had taken a life without remorse.

Towards his query, she knew that she had to answer carefully. "I'm sorry, Carl-kun. I can't tell you that." the female sniper said slowly "If you want that information, you better proceed to the nearest NOL branch and file a request form there."

In her mind, she was wondering what happened to that sweet little boy she had befriended those years ago.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:52 am

This had been something very clear within the hands of Kinjou, who had sensed the air of ominous nature around him; clearly Carl Clover was a young man who had done many a thing to get where he was...he could smell several things that seemed off. Scents that were not natural to the human body, what was he taking to him to the extremes appeared to be artificial. "Surely, Mr. Clover, we could find Ragna the Bloodedge if we simply look hard enough. If the whispers are this strong." why was he becoming more involved? Because this was potentially getting grim, he was hoping to avoid that...for all. He couldn't simply leave the affair alone as it was, not if the killing intent was this clear.
Back to top Go down
Carl Clover
Carl Clover

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:43 am

"I see..."

Carl sighed, his smile a sad one due to Aoko withholding the information he needed from her. It really was a shame; Aoko Kisaragi was worlds apart from her more abrasive "brother". Yes, she was a bit aloof in her own way, but she was quite fun to be with once she's warmed up to you.

This just made what he was about to do quite difficult.

"I'm sorry, Miss Aoko." he said in a slow, calculating voice, whatever warmth was in it gone as if it dropped several degrees "But if you do not insist on telling me what I need to know..."

With one snap of his fingers, Nirvana responded like a whiplash. She extended her arms and a set of claws on each hand homed in on Aoko and Kinjou respectively.

"Then I'll just have to force it out of you!"
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:27 am

"C-Carl-kun?!"

Aoko could barely register that she was being attacked by her former classmate before she barely rolled out of the way, hoping that Kinjou had done the same. She couldn't believe that Carl Clover, the kind lad she knew from school, was attacking her with little to no remorse at all.

"Damn it..." she gritted her teeth as she stopped in a kneeling position. She really didn't want to fight him, but he's a danger to the populace the way he is now.

"Undine, to me!" she shouted as a glyph formed into the ground and materialized her Armagus in her hands a second later. Within another second, she took aim and had Carl and Nirvana in her sights.

"Stand down, Carl-kun! You don't want to do this!"
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:33 am

It was to his astonishment that the young man chose to attack, and by sheer instinct alone that Kinjou deftly blocked the end of Nirvana's claws with his ji-spear, the long weapon had been resting along Kinjou's back within a small sack enchanted with ars. It had been specifically detailed to help him hide the polearm and now, he was being forced to use the sturdy family weapon. "Carl Clover, this is hardly like the vigilante I've come to respect! Surely, this is not your aim!" he was grimacing, the idea of fighting such a being this powerful troubled him enough.
He could sense something from the powerful doll, but he also realized that he would not be holding in his powers for very long at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:53 am

Nirvana would find a blue streak of light graze her arm, causing the Nox Nyctores to break the deadlock with Kinjou and stagger backwards.

From behind the beastkin was Aoko in a crouched position, her eye on Undine's sights as she trailed the ridiculously long barrel of her anti-materiel rifle at "Ada".

"This is your last warning, Carl-kun!" She spoke in a firm, clear voice that hid her doubts "Stand down, NOW!"

While Noel Vermillion would have reluctant fought in such an encounter, Aoko had much less hesitation. Soichiro raised her better than that.
Back to top Go down
Carl Clover
Carl Clover

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:23 am

"Ada!"

Carl immediately ran over to where Nirvana stood hunched, examining the arm that was injured from Aoko's shot. While the "scar" ran deep, it was nothing he couldn't fix. "Thank goodness." he sighed in relief before turning to where the two beastkin stood.

"As I surmised, adults simply could not be trusted." he shook his head as he readjusted his hat and faced the two of them with his glasses fogged, the spectacles doing well to hide the rage in his eyes. "You hurt Ada. That is something...I CAN NEVER FORGIVE!"

As if by command, Nirvana sprung to life and lunged for the two, raising her right arm before bringing it down for a sweeping blow with the aim to take them both out in one shot.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:30 am

The next move of Carl's had earned little as far as a response from Kinjou, merely a small statement that showed his willingness to participate. This child was going to act on some irrational aim, as he had been the aggressor; but now it was their own fault about Ada's harm? "Regrettable, Carl Clover, but so be it." the fight needed to be ended...and quickly.

He could feel the details of the battle pressure having grown majorly, it had practically tripled within the source that they were under now. It was as Nirvana right arm was brought towards them, that Kinjou chose to act first; using the Huang Long ji to block the large metal doll's right arm with the use of the crescent blade along the end of his spear. He was going to gauge who had the length at advantage and if it were possible to harm 'Ada' bad enough to stall her. He had no wish of it, but if it distracted Carl enough, he might get the chance to knock the young man out with a good kick.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:15 am

Aoko leapt back just as Kinjou caught the giant metal arm, readjusting her aim before firing once more. However, the rushed nature of her attack only grazed Nirvana's left shoulder slightly, not enough to incapacitate the doll.

"Tch." she clicked her tongue in annoyance as she regained her footing. She kept her eye on the automaton, though. She was determined to find a weak point she could exploit.
Back to top Go down
Carl Clover
Carl Clover

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:53 am

"Vivace!"

What many assumed was that Nirvana was the who fought while Carl Clover sat comfortably in the sidelines. As many would learn in defeat, the young lad was a formidable foe in his own right; it was his ability to work in tandem with his 'sister' that makes the pair seemingly unbeatable.

This was the situation now, as Carl dashed past Kinjou with a small smirk on his face while the latter was busy struggling with Nirvana. A second later, a small knight-like automaton appeared on his arm and thrust it's lance with the aim of impaling the beastkin from behind.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:57 am

It was during the action that had nearly caught him off guard, the nearly fatal maneuver had been carefully avoided, as the Kinkajou unveiled his secret weapon; a blurring mass of brown fur lancing outward in a thrusting motion the young vigilante's chest. Granted the one thing that Kinjou did have over Carl was height, it too meant the secret limb also held that; by which now he'd used 3 of the 6 feet to strike the young man in the center of his chest with a thrust of his muscular tail. This maneuver was managed partway from the air, as instinct alone would allow him to evade the knight automaton's attack; as he'd managed a half leaping split (a hopping side split if you will, to avoid the knight figure aimed for his back) to avert taking any damage, and while losing any footing he had against Nirvana; had managed to avoid being stricken in the back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Walk through the Town.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next