Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

N'anima the Lost Soul

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

Anzahl der Beiträge : 91

N'anima the Lost Soul Empty
PostSubject: N'anima the Lost Soul   N'anima the Lost Soul I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:34 pm

EDIT:

Please delete.

Last edited by N'anima on Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Artificial Causality weapon
Artificial Causality weapon
Lambda-11

Anzahl der Beiträge : 184

PostSubject: Re: N'anima the Lost Soul   N'anima the Lost Soul I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:46 pm

Well most of this seems solid apart from the race and the history which to be frank seem very unbelieveable, I will not pass judgement until Es and Kageo look over this.
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: N'anima the Lost Soul   N'anima the Lost Soul I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:52 pm

I'll edit it anyhow. I felt it was rather different and unplanned.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

Anzahl der Beiträge : 143

PostSubject: Re: N'anima the Lost Soul   N'anima the Lost Soul I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Armagus have no soul. Nox Nyctores technically have one as they are essentially parts of the Black Beast bound into a weapon, but Armagus are machines, simple as that. Magical machines, but machines. So, the sheet falls apart instantly.
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: N'anima the Lost Soul   N'anima the Lost Soul I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:48 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

PostSubject: Re: N'anima the Lost Soul   N'anima the Lost Soul I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:49 am

Okay, where to start:

1.The fighting style of the Jedi is not a real style. Its movie magic. Plus, doing those moves with anything but lightsabers is near impossible, as per personal experience.

2. The character is as bland and generic as possible. How many quiet, antisocial killers who dont talk to people have you seen in Anime lately? A whole fricking lot.

3. Using just one scythe in battle is already a very hard task given that the weapon isnt designed for that and the blade geometry doesnt make it an effective cutting tool against humans. Two of them is not going to happen unless youre General Grievous. Also first you say theyre sickles, the you say theyre scythes. Are they Kamas or do you just confuse something here?

Theres more to this but i dont have the time just now. Bottom line, i disapprove.

Apps 0

Diss 1
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: N'anima the Lost Soul   N'anima the Lost Soul I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:03 am

Does this mean I have to make a new, revised one?

or does that mean I can't apply anymore?

EDIT:

Wait, WHAT? by fighting style of Jedi, I don't mean having all force-y and stuff!
You see how they move when fighting by their lightsabers only? That's what I meant <_< It's based off from real moves from different martial arts (I know cause I've seen it from the movies and from some martial artists).

2nd EDIT:

You know what, nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N'anima the Lost Soul   N'anima the Lost Soul I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N'anima the Lost Soul
Page 1 of 1