Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym

Go down 
+3
Es
Lambda-11
Kinjou Shimazu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lambda-11
Artificial Causality weapon
Lambda-11

Anzahl der Beiträge : 184

Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Lambda sighs at that "Yes, I know how it looks and we usually kill each other if we run into each other, and I am well Nu." she was speaking of the protocols that usually kicked in around sister units "And about the clothes, that is a long story." she would rather not talk about their run in, in the red light district but she would remain civil as best she could and would not attack them for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:07 am

"I suppose i´ll hear that story next time. Looks like Takeru is ready to move on."
Nu didn`t avert her gaze from Lambda and Es yet however, as the man was still talking to the beastkin lady. "Nu will wish you a longer online period this time."
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Anzahl der Beiträge : 144

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:07 am

"Where?"

Takeru was quite surprised that Aoko's expression was a little more serious than usual "Well, last I saw him, he was near the NOL Headquarters. Maybe he's still there."

"Thanks." Aoko nodded before bolting off towards the exit, stopping before turning back to Kinjou with a small smile "Thanks for letting me stay. You don't mind if I visit sometime, right?"

With a rather mischievous wink, the blue-haired female beastkin made her exit. Shrugging at this turn of events, and no longer having any reason to stay, Takeru walked towards Nu with a smile "Ready to go? We still gotta buy dinner, after all."

(Aoko leaves for the NOL HQ)
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 185

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:07 pm

At the wink of course, the beastkin offered her a light nod, a small smile present upon his features as she went. To that end before Takeru made mention of going to make, "You are free to visit the gym anytime, as of course are you should feel up to it, Takeru." he'd say this before offering the dhampir a light nod on his head.

At least before giving Nu a small nod, he'd been happy about the whole thing, since it played out far smoother than he'd thought it might. "Well to my guests, I want you to realize that you are always free to stay around for as long as you might need."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:13 am

Nu nodded to Takeru, turning away from Lambda.
"I´m ready. I`ve got nothing else to talk about."
She didn´t return his smile, being somewhat downed by the appearance of her sister units. It reminded her how death was not quite the end of their story.
"Dinner sounds fine to me."
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:29 am

"Alright, we should get going. We wouldn't want to keep Mizu waiting."

He waved his goodbyes to Kinjou, Es and Lambda, then turned to see her face. Even someone as dense as Takeru could sense that something was up with Nu. He didn't want to pry, but he wanted her to feel better about what happened earlier. So, with his face flushing brightly like a stoplight, a slowly put an arm around her.

"J-just so you know," He managed to stammer out "You can talk to me any time, alright?"

(Will move after Nu's reply)
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:32 am

"I`m aware, Takeru." Nu responded, almost coldly. "We should get moving, unless you fancy a midnight snack."
He just might, being half vampire and all, but Nu practically ceased to care at this point.
Es cautiously looked at her, Lambda too, and she didn´t want to be here anymore.
"If we finish things quickly we still have some time to practice later, you know."
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:37 am

It was at the mention of the word 'practice' that Takeru's face grew a greater shade of red.

"Looks like I'm not sleeping tonight." He sighed in dismay as they left the dojo. If they were going to do that, then they'll have to find a way to do it without waking Mizuki up "Anyway, the marketplace should be nearby. We can finish getting everything we need before night falls."

With that, they made their exit.

(To le marketplace!)
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:38 am

Nodding once, Nu followed Takeru, with no second glance at her sisters.

>MARKETPLACE HO
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 74

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:15 am

Aoko had taken her time getting here, but she was once again at the gates of the Dojo.

Her reason? Mainly to check up on Kinjou. She was afraid that Carl would've tried to attack him at the safety of his home. Not the wisest course of action, yes, but the boy wasn't thinking rationally at the moment.

"Hello?" she called out from the gate "Kinjou-san?"
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:20 am

The kinkajou had been training the morning class, though at the present state it was more that he'd finished training the morning classes in the ki breathing exercises. It was one of the subtle start-up practices of the day and just one more duty on the beastkin's list of activities. As he heard someone calling his name, it was the familiar feminine tone that drew his ears to perk. "Yes, I'm right here." of course the sight of the blue eared feline drew a smile to his features, it had been the sweet girl he'd ended up helping the day prior.

"Ah, its wonderful to see you Aoko-san, welcome back. I imagine things are well for you today?" she'd see him alive and well, not having taken any real damage from the day prior, it had just been spent training and performing duties at the dojo.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:27 am

"Nice to see you too, Kinjou-san." Aoko smiled back at him, grateful that he wasn't hurt too badly "And yes, things are going well so far, seeing as I've had a good breakfast!"

She pumped her fist into the air for emphasis with an almost childlike grin "And howabout you? Anything unusual come up lately?"
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:32 am

As he couldn't help but enjoy the child-like grin on her expression, the kinkajou smiled and let his tail uncurl one section from his waist. Her enthusiasm was something that he found to be rather infectious. If anything it made his smile turn into a light grin as he responded. "I've been thinking about yesterday, I've decided something: that I cannot willingly know that you are headed after Carl Clover without some help, I can see your skilled but...I wanted to go with you. I was going to search for him or you while alone, but since you've returned: I'll ask if you mind my coming with you?" it was some concern, mostly that he'd prefer for her not to be hurt. After caring for her rib, he was certainly wanting to ensure something like that was avoided this time.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:37 am

"Are you sure?"

Aoko's earlier look of enthusiasm was replaced by one of concern. She knew that he could handle himself, but Carl was an opponent even the two of them had a hard time handling. "I appreciate the concern, but if anything happened to you..."

She didn't think she could live with herself, with the knowledge that someone got hurt because of her problems.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:41 am

The kinkajou gave a firm nod to her, he was certain of his present actions: he did not believe himself able to match the deadly duo of Carl Clover and the puppet Ada, but he could give his full efforts towards supporting Aoko this way. He would also not make the mistake of holding back. As while he employed his full skill, he'd held back strength out of some concern for Carl: it nearly cost them both back there. He would hit to defeat, using every ounce of his strength to that purpose, he'd imagined it might have a good effect.

"Very certain, while I don't believe myself a match for Carl and Ada alone, if I support you, we'll stand a much better chance. I'd do no less for a great friend Aoko; you certainly deserve any support I can give." it was almost cheesy honestly, but he didn't care. It was the right thing to do, despite the dangers.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:50 am

Aoko felt her chest grow warm, touched by the show of sincerity Kinjou had exhibited. If she wasn't fond of the guy before, she certainly was now. To see someone willing to go out on a limb for her was almost refreshing; Other than Soichiro and Jin on occasion, no one in House Kisaragi was this kind.

"Thanks. I really appreciate it" She said with a rosy smile. That quickly vanished as her cheerful mood returned "And just so you know, I wasn't planning on doing this alone. We gotta stop by the Industrial Sector after this. We have a third party member to pick up, after all!"

With that, she beckoned him to follow her to said Industrial Sector, where her friend/hired help Takeru Oda would be about.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:41 pm

He was glad that she wasn't going alone, a third person would make this duty that much easier! He was sure that he could help watch out for her and her helping hand. 'We'll do this right...Carl we will stop you as we must.' He'd grabbed his family spear, the Huang Long Ji and slipped it onto his back. Alright, he was chanced to how his resolve and the talents of his family arts. He would embrace all of them. "Then we move, let's go." he'd come to and follow after her, now the two on a mission to gather her friend, Takeru.

(Exuent with Aoko)~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4