Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shimazu Teahouse

Go down 
+3
Carl Clover
Neko Jay
Kinjou Shimazu
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinjou Shimazu
Artificial Causality weapon
Kinjou Shimazu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 185

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:58 am

Off of the main road, a quaint teahouse standing just on a side street next to the main road, did just manage to stand out. With a little charm built into its meager construction, the one story tall structure stood with the flair of a little Ikarugan structure, bearing the sliding door at the open, with modern locks visible on its forefront. Atop the main sliding door at the front, where clear tempered glass covered the elder opaque paper window frames; a sign stood at the top, reading in a soft reflective material 'Pale Lotus Teahouse', a title that was anything but original. The only thing that would have helped this establishment stand out would be the second or third choice down the street for a place to rest one's feet. Within the establishment, there was a calming setting dimly lit by well place candles and dim-lighting in order to maintain the relaxing mood. With a soft scent of cinnamon and jade incense, it was a certain setting that seemed to hint and whisper to their customers 'be at ease'.

While dutifully kneeling on a small mat in front small podium by their main door, was a short beastkin woman whose aged face showed wisdom and a calm demeanor that seemed wiser than ever present within her mind. While there had been few customers this morning, she was still making sure that every necessary item to be stocked in their inventory was clearly in use. Upon realizing they needed napkins for their corner table, her strong voice called out to the helper that she'd had since before the teahouse opened.

"Kinjou, be a dear and get the napkins, place them at the corner table!"

"Consider it done Oba-san." the words had no sooner been spoken, before the youthful vigilante was on the move, he was off of the dojo duty today and was leaving that to his father and mother; once he was done here then he'd be right back out to trying to find some work. With a gathering of odd jobs, the Shimazu Clan had survived the fall of Ikaruga during the civil war and their transplanted roots now left him where he stood today. It was just another day for Kinjou Shimazu, the second youngest of a proud Beastkin clan.
Back to top Go down
Neko Jay
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity

Anzahl der Beiträge : 214

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:01 pm

Wandering around Jay had stumbled upon this tea shop, looking at it form the out side rubbing at his chin, obliviously wondering if taking a small break here would be a good idea or if eh should just continue to search for a bounty.  Deciding on having quick drink and have a small break he went in through the main door the place looked nice enough he though, there was a calming sent and atmosphere about this place, he looked at the old woman and blinked for a moment under his sunglasses, hiding his red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:38 pm

Upon his entry into the teahouse, he was greeted by the elder beastkin woman who offered a light nod in his direction before she'd spoken up and gestured to guide him inside. "Welcome to the Pale Lotus Teahouse, please have a seat at any table." her words were very gentle in nature while she smiled, looking to her grandson who was just heading off of the main floor and into the backroom. She stood up and headed towards the backroom as well.

"There is a menu upon the table, when you are ready to order you can tap the twice on the table edge lightly. Either myself or another will come." she'd headed to the back and offered her grandson a hand on his shoulder, noting the tension in his back, she rubbed it and took his hand while heading back to the preparation area.
Back to top Go down
Neko Jay
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:01 pm

A little smile was on Jays face this seemed like a nice peaceful place for once, he made his way to the nearest table at the middle, it seemed that he came in a good time considering there was just a few people. Sitting down he placed his bagged spear beside him, making sure not to have it in the way of anyone or in a way it would fall down and accidentally cause trouble.  Taking of his sunglasses for a moment he took a quick look over the menu, scanning it with his eyes very quickly looking over the nice selection of teas and cakes it didn't really take long before he tapped his fingers twice on the table edge and put the sunglasses down.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:12 pm

As both kinkajou beastkin caught onto the tapping on the table, the elder kinkajou emerged from the curtains at the doorway that both she and her grandson had passed through. Passing into the open of the room, the young man at the table in the middle was greeted by the kindly expression on her face.

"So young sir, have you made a choice? If so, please tell me that choice or choices." she folded her hands in front of her and awaited his choice, deciding to see what it just might be. She was having Kinjou prepare some fresh pastries and some brews of teas while keeping them warm of course.
Back to top Go down
Neko Jay
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:21 pm

A green tea and a scone please Jay asked kindly with a smile, he was kind of impressed the old woman heard the tapping, thinking to himself how its amazing how well some people age. It was mid way through this thought that he noticed she was a beastkin, it was a good thing he was taking a break, who knew what would have happened if he was trying to fight someone with a high bounty in such a unfocused state. After that he hoped that his sunglasses didn't make him looks suspicious, the room was dimly lit and most people would take it off. Taking a small moment he looked around the place again, he was really hoping no one would burst in and ruin a quite moment like this.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:34 pm

The elder kinkajou nodded to him and politely called back to her grandson, knowing that he would hear her gentle but melodic voice, "A cinnamon scone and green tea for the gentleman." while she nodded to him and had headed to turn around, she'd said one more thing in such a case.

"And sir, if you wish to be in solitude it can be arranged as well, I don't imagine the glasses are comfortable. We can turn the table space around your position into a more private zone." she had not questioned his reason or why, just offered the fact that he could be given some privacy even in this room, though she had already turned to leave; she was listening in case he bothered to respond to it. Not that it would matter too much, but the glasses were just an oddity if anything for someone to wear.
Back to top Go down
Neko Jay
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:26 pm

Jay shook his head I'm fine thank you noticing she was walking off he wondered if she heard him, taking a moment he began to think about what he should do after this, look for a bounty ? that isn't exactly something you can just find unless he was lucky and there was a easy one out there just so he could get a quick buck or even a good way to test his skills. Hmm nice place, maybe I should come back here more often his mind felt relaxed thanks to the atmosphere of the teahouse, however he kept going back to bounties and wondering if he could find someone to test his spear skills with.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Some minutes after the elder beastkin woman disappeared, a younger and taller male beastkin came out with a tray holding the young man's order. Kinjou was not one to question his grandmother's wishes over something so simple, he'd set the tray down at the table and gave him a warm smile. "Prepared with grace, I hope you enjoy your meal sir." speaking with his gentle respect, this fellow had a strange aura and he noted what bag was near him. Obviously, he could see this man was here for some rest and a meal, therefore he felt no need to pursue the odd aura. He'd bowed his head after the momentarily analysis before heading to the backroom again.

He'd had a little time left to help her out, since making all of the morning set of meals, it would be up to the point that he was ready to take his first break of the day. It was his turn to work the long day with his grandma, this simple thing seemed a little different to him despite the simplistic nature of this every day task. Once he moved behind the curtains, his mind considered just what he was up to; it was a very quiet day thus far after all.
Back to top Go down
Neko Jay
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:01 pm

While he was waiting Jay was thinking of this random song he heard a bit ago, he didn't really understand the lyrics too much but for some reason it was in his head, noticing the beastman he looked over, this guy was definitely taller Thanks he said as he quickly looked over the contents on the tray.  Quickly looking back just as the man bowed and then walked off,  his attention back at the tray as he picked up the cup and sipped at the tea, taken back a little by its taste Some good tea he said to himself.
His ears twiched a little at the loud sound of what sounded like four guys loudly talking and laughing Ugh he thought as he sipped the tea again hoping that the men would just walk on by the shop however they walked in.

Taking a moment to look back he saw what had to be four generic looking yakuza types, non looked like they had been on a bounty board to Jays memory so he just went back to sipping the tea, a moment he took a bite out the scone I really gotta come back here he thought as he happily quietly munched away at the scone.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:24 pm

The disturbance had not gone unaware, it was well known that Orient Town had its own band of thugs. Despite the city having been under N.O.L. posted guard, trash did manage their way around over the means. The annoyance filling Kinjou became clear as he headed to throw the men out, they had come before and apparently his mother beating their asses wasn't enough? Then he'd do it this time. The same would be 'Yakuza' who seemed to think they could bring back an ancient movement that died with their city's advancement beyond 'Japan', after they'd been nuked by the world...that name was lost. The men weren't exactly calling themselves that, but a gang was still a gang.

It was until a hand went reached his shoulder and stopped him from stepping beyond the curtain. "Going somewhere, Kinjou-chan? You know that I forbid violence in our business."

"But Oba-chan...these men, they are part of that same group that mother booted out of here and-"

"And my daughter always has been hard headed, she destroyed two tables, and she also replaced them. My grandson, you are not as skilled as your mother and crueler in your attacks. I will go out and you will follow, there is a confrontation then I will handle it. And before you speak a word about my age, don't forget who can still defeat you, your father, and mother in multiple combat." a wry smile crossing her features, while she had not appeared that physically old, she undoubtedly had been the matron of the Shimazu Clan arts for a reason; even after her daughter's marriage and giving her grandchildren.

With all of the conjecture with her daughter's progeny behind them, the elder beastkin woman stepped out with her hands folded before her chest professionally, she'd greet the gang with a light bow of her head. "Greet you gentleman, welcome to the Pale Lotus Teahouse, would you care for anything from our menu?"

Kinjou tensed and his grandmother's tail curled gently around his wrist, reminding him to stay at ease, if they did try anything then she would handle it and he could assist. She would not see her family's business suffer anymore than it had the prior week.
Back to top Go down
Neko Jay
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:50 pm

The men looked at the old woman, noting that she was a beastman immediately one seemed to say something under his breath about it. Another one laughed, these men weren't exactly showing themselves to be the most well mannered types We'd wanna get a seat first one said as he barged in past the old woman, the rest followed.   Sitting at his seat Jay let out a groan of annoyance,  one of the men hearing it looked at him and shouted Oy the hell you doin ? the damphir turned his head towards the noise having a very annoyed look on his face it seemed his break was cut short Drinking tea and eating a scone stating the obvious as he held up the cup.
Two of the others came over at him, they surrounded the table he was at and all were looking at him, quickly flicking his sunglasses down he looked around, his red eyes barely showing and he doubted they would be paying attention to them The hell is with those sunglasses in here ? think your some kind of badass ?, the thug went to take Jays sunglasses, only to have his hand smacked away by the damphirs hand I wouldn't do that if I were you.

The thug was obviously pissed The fuck you say !? he roared out as his fist swung back, it was a telegraphed punch it would be easy to dodge, the fist came swinging forwards it was aiming for Jay's face.  With a small grin he moved his head so the glasses wouldn't be smacked off as he took the punch, it wasn't anything special.  The thug seemed happy that he had got a punch in probably was about to shout off about how awesome he was, until Jay turned his head to face the man That all ?
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Upon the thugs pushing past his grandmother, Kinjou was about to grab that man and harm him; had it not been for the reminding squeeze that his elder would be the one to handle this, not him alone. She casually brushed her apron off and stepped to the back of the man who had punched her guest and grabbed his right wrist, twisting it downward with the inhuman strength possessed by her people, it was easy to hear the low popping sound as she removed the wrist from its socket. There would be no mercy for the men present.

"You will not be eating in the Lotus teahouse, instead I would suggest that you little humes scurry along. You've already offended this establishment with your attitude and striking my honorable guest. So you have two choices: you either walk out of here or myself and my grandson will see you to the street by dragging you out." her voice calm and sweet sounding, though her expression was one of refined sternness, she would not tolerate any escalation of violence beyond what she'd seen. She was already prepared to disable the men, from this range it would take only a single blow each; she had no desire to end to do more than crushing their spirits.
Back to top Go down
Neko Jay
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:31 pm

The thug looked at the hand on his wrist, he was unable to pull against the woman's strength and then he screamed as his wrist was dislocated, the rest of the thugs were in shock and even Jay was surprised Ah wha huh !? he really wasn't expecting this.  The fourth thug who was at the table tried to sneak behind the old woman and smash a chair over her head, on the other hand one of the thugs beside Jay were trying to steal his bag with the spear in it, the key word is tried.  Unfortunately for him, Jays sunglasses had slide down, his red eyes now on full display and giving Jay better sight, out he side of his eye he saw the thug making a move for the bag, Jay was too strong Let go you damn idiot.

Pulling his arms in Jay managed to also pull in the thug, who was greeted by the damhirps surprisingly solid head. Stumbling back he fell onto a table Ahhh s sorry sitting there he noticed the last thug panicking and running off trying to get out at the back.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:20 pm

Using her strongest limb, the elder beastkin latched her tail tightly around the thug's wrists and squeezed tightly; with enough force to remove both of his wrists from their sockets. The excessive force was to proof a point, while Kinjou caught the stool-chair to the side of its position, the beastkin woman forced the two thugs towards the door. With her voice firm and steady, with the foolish humans subdued and held steady while she spoke"You little children will leave my store now, honored guest if you would help that man to the street; I will see they leave." while she had not wanted it to get to this degree, it had already happened and now she would see it ended peaceful as possible.
Back to top Go down
Neko Jay
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:50 pm

The thug let out another cry of pain as he was now falling down, crying as he was only being kept up by the woman's grip, the with the chair looked over to Kinjou with a scared look in his eyes as he let go of the chair and stumbled backwards. Jay walked over to the man he had head butted and dragged him onto his feet Happy to help he exclaimed, dragging the man over to the front door being care as not to knock over any tables or chairs.

After throwing him out, the thugs body rolling over as he groaned in pain, Jay walked back to his table and sipped his tea looking at the table and chiar that was hit over because of him Please don't be broken.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:48 pm

Popping the first man's wrist back into place before tossing chopping him on the back of the neck, putting his lights out before she turned to the second man. Holding him firmly with one hand as she smirked and popped both of the thug's wrists back into place at once, using this with her tail and her hands to bring the joints steadily back into place.

"Now...young man when you awaken, tell your small minded friends to stay away from here. I'd hate to hurt you boys again, so kindly stay away from this establishment; or come in peace then you may be welcome." she wasn't one to forgive easily, but she was willing to give it thought. As she chopped the man on the back of the neck before tossing the man against the wall with minimum effort. While she left the scraps in a pile and headed back inside, Kinjou was already assessing the damage.

"Oba-chan, its alright, just a single broken glass dish and the unlit candle itself is still able to be used. Aside from that, the chairs are all undamaged and the table that idiot fell on is still okay." The relief in his voice seemed to be something that she could understand.

She herself was pleased at the news and nodded to her grandson, she was glad that he did not overreact as she knew he just might. Giving her grandson a gentle rub on his shoulder with her fingertips as she passed, something he smiled at before attentively finishing the cleaning up of the surrounding tables.

"Thank you for the assistance honorable guest, you have my gratitude for keeping that brief." She nodded in his direction before heading off to go to the kitchen again to clean up.
Back to top Go down
Neko Jay
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:50 pm

After the thugs were thrown out they two lay there unconscious, the lesson learned the one that was tossed out first had gotten up dazed and confused seeing his friends on the ground he tried to pick them up and stumbled off.  Jay nodded back at the woman, just noticing his sunglasses were off and his eyes were now on full display, seeing as no one was causing any communion over it he decided to keep them off.
Sitting back down to his tea and scone, he couldn't help but think about how skilful the old woman was, to dislocate someone's wrists in such a quick manner was quite impressive. He was a little curious if the other man there could do something like that, or if he could test his skills here. Slowly he sipped at the tea pondering what to do on the one hand he didn't want cause any more trouble on the other hand he might learn something that could be useful.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:01 pm

Some short time after having dealt with all of the difficulty of cleaning up the room of the small mess and replacing the small glass orb that held a newly replaced unlit candle, the elderly beastkin held out to her grandchild a freshly brewed cup of tea. The look on her face one of some pleasant kind, it was rare anyone assisted in removal of such trash she thought. "Kinjou, be a dear and bring this complementary tea to him."

Nodding to his grandmother, he'd take the same cup of tea and head out beyond the curtains once more, bringing with him the hot steaming brew, stopping only a minute to set the cup down while speaking a personal thanks on his part. "Well stranger, thanks a lot for the help. I don't take kind to people who come here to cause trouble, but my Oba-chan won't have me breaking this place up over it. So your help made that a lot smoother. So she made this tea for you, free of charge and to the same do I wish to just say thanks." he'd dipped his head a little further than he had prior, just offering a light bow before rising back from his knees and back to his feet. It was about time for him to prepare the next line of menu items.
Back to top Go down
Neko Jay
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:56 am

It was nice to finally sip his tea in peace, he could fully enjoy the calmness of the store and not wearing those sunglasses. He was still curious about the people here the old woman's skill, however his train of thought was interrupted by the lack of tea in the cup Gah I drank it too fast. Seeing the man come his way Jay saw him coming in with a cup of tea,  listening to the man give thanks he blushed a little embarrassed, after fully listening and seeing the man bow he went It was nothing really and then waved his hand a little, blinking he decided what to do Excuse me I don't mind to be a bother but, do you by chance practice martial arts ?
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:02 am

Well the question was at first considered a little odd by the younger kinkajou, though it was obvious that their patron had seen his grandmother's show of talent upon the simple thugs. So to that he would at least share the knowledge he was seeking. "Yes, I do practice with my parents. I'm pretty sure you caught that much from seeing my Oba-chan. She is particularly talented in that area." he was proud of his grandmother's strengths, it made him feel proud while at once also humbled; given she had kept him in line whenever he acted up.
Back to top Go down
Neko Jay
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:11 am

Quickly sipping the tea, its quality no different from the first one being very high. Don't suppose there is a chance we can spar some time ? he asked this unblinkingly as he took another sip of the tea.  His facial expression didn't seem to change and he gave off no bad intentions as he simply wanted to see if he could test his skills against someone who seemed like they had some skill.  Rubbing the back of his head he weakly chuckled Ahh s sorry that must have been out of the blue
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:42 am

The request was odd to say the least, he'd decided to take it at its own face value: he gauged the man before him by the fact that he seemed to just be looking for a match of some kind. While it wasn't really the first thing in mind, he'd given a light shrug and then looked back over his shoulder at the curtain; before turning back to speak with the gentleman before him. "Well, as long as Oba-chan doesn't mind, I suppose a spar wouldn't hurt. Business is a little slow right now..."

And like clockwork, she seemed to have been close enough to hear his every word. Though she would have preferred her grandson keeping that blood of his cool, a chance to get a little exercise. She clearly knew better about the stranger being more than he appeared, but felt that lacking the dark intent meant she was willing to trust a human (though she was sure he was more) with her grandson. "Well there's no place around here for sparring...so if you two go outside the side door to the alley, keep it brief but meaningful in the exchange; it shouldn't be a problem."

Kinjou beamed at the chance, he'd had little exercise with strangers not his parents, siblings, or grandmother alone. This was going to be fun he'd thought, though he kept himself calm and cool while happy for the answer from his elder. "Thank you, Oba-chan, I will promise not to go too far; I will only do us honor with my performance."

"That's my sweet jewel~, now go on~" the fact that she doted on her third grandchild was no secret, he was a favorite at the business ever since he was a child. She was sure that he'd hold up just fine, he practiced diligently and she was sure that it was show.
Back to top Go down
Neko Jay
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:04 pm

Hearing the old woman talk almost as soon as the man was done Jay got a little surprise as he looked around the see her, blinking for a moment he smiled and stood up. It was always nice to see a family being nice, though he was a little jealous of it, he didn't allow it to interferer with his train of thought. Pulling the chair back a little, he stood up looking over at the bag briefly he wondered if he should take it.

He quickly shrugged off the idea in his head, walking over to the side door he opend it and walked out into the alleyway stretching his arms a little
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:08 pm

Following the patron of theirs outside, Kinjou popped his neck and had left his apron inside of the Inn, removing the Yukuta to reveal his standard fighting gear, it was his everyday clothing choice. He'd stepped to the opposite end of the alleyway and stretched his neck out. "Let's keep this friendly shall we? Right down to a simple hand to hand match, light blows. Otherwise things could go out of hand. And trust me, my Oba-chan would note this and end it." he said this in both the sense that he'd go too far otherwise and that he was a bit high strung, it would lead to very sudden reactions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shimazu Teahouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shimazu Teahouse
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next