Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym

Go down 
+3
Es
Lambda-11
Kinjou Shimazu
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinjou Shimazu
Artificial Causality weapon
Kinjou Shimazu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 185

Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym Empty
PostSubject: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:06 pm

(Acting here as Sumina Shimazu, Kinjou's mother)

On the streets of Ronan-Gai, the gym stood proudly amongst several other buildings. Businesses to the left and the right, fellow fighting gyms and dojos all that once stood their own ground proudly amongst their homeland. But since being moved, very few stood the test of the move as the Beastkin run gym had. The Shimazu Clan had simply transplanted their roots, and now the modest gym rested on the forefront of training locations, where a decent amount of students helped to keep the doors open and balance any rent payments. While within the open space of the clean tatami-lined floor; a single line of Ikarugans practiced high kicks, while a single beastkin woman walked in front of the line and listened to the men and women give battle cries. Something that the beastkin gave a small nod to.

"Alright class, you're going to practice 'Seeking the righteous path', start now! And don't stop until I return." the words themselves not uncommon to being heard, Sumina Shimazu was as strict a teacher as her mother could be, some would say even more so. But of course this was nothing but conjecture, the class instructor was waiting for her son to come relieve her from the training duties. It wasn't like she had all day to be here, it was almost time to go home; where she would prepare the next family meal. A mother's duty itself was never done, however, it was a good time for her to go practice the next forms. She was going to see the class drilled into Kinjou got in, though his lateness had her slightly concerned. And as she left the main classroom, she stepped into the secondary room and shut the door behind her with a sigh.

"I wonder what that boy is up to...hell, he's a better vigilante these days now that he's focused...but I wonder why I get such an ominous feeling? I'm just worrying too much." it was her minor concern that had her distracted. But without another moment, she'd thrown a straight vertical kick towards the ceiling, and took to drilling herself in the form known as 'The just blossom finds reverence'.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Anzahl der Beiträge : 184

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:51 pm

Lambda and Es had slipped in the back door of the gym considering that they were stark naked, she was sneaking with a large floating sword behind her as she looked around for someone "Umm hello?" they wouldnt be heard by anyone in the front but hopefully there was someone here who could help them with their current priblem, she made a mental note to wear figure hiding clothing the next time she went there, if ever.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Anzahl der Beiträge : 246

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:48 pm

Es made a mental note to never go there again, period, unless she was armed with some serious firepower.
"You can let me down, Lambda... i think we´re fine here.." She had a good feeling about this place, so she climbed off of Lambdas arms and got back on her own two feet, looking around without even bothering to hide her nudity- she´d still be naked even if a hand or an arm would be covering the important bits. Which didn´t help her flushed face in any kind, but still...
"Uhm... if there is someone here, what are we supposed to say..?"
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:11 pm

From just the room over, the sounds of voices within the small room beside this secondary room had come to her acute hearing. Sumina headed to the side room, quite ready to beat up some unworthy thug, who may have been looking for a hideout. It wasn't the first time for them, the rarely used storeroom was now commonly checked on and patrolled by whoever was in the gym. Sumina was almost looking forward to the confrontation, she was a little worried and kicking some poor dope around might have helped her be rid of that tension. It was only when she opened the door quietly, did she happen upon the two naked women before her. It took a moment in the darkened room to realize that they were featureless of an attire. But acting upon her finer instincts as matron of her clan.

The two would hear a voice which came from behind them, clearly it would be known to that they were not alone. "I would ask how you poor girls ended up in your condition...we will concern ourselves with how you came into the gym afterwards, first...we should get you some clothing." She was not going to ask how or why, just help them to get clothed and quickly. While she took a brief moment to realize they were well figured for each shape to suit them, she'd already taken to getting out some of the extra training gi equipment possessed by the Gym. "I'm sure I have something in your sizes...or at least close to..." she'd already now been murmuring.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:19 pm

Lambda looked at the woman with a nod of thanks "We were jumped in the red light district after and incident, we were about to be violated my numerous persons." she modestly covered herself as she turned to the woman again "May I ask your name, we are sorry for barging into your gym."
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:44 pm

Es nodded a bit, looking down with a little frown at Lambdas honesty, but it seemed like the old woman had taken their arrival rather well and was actually wishing to help- the third person so far that tried to help her, and the first one that wasn´t associated with those Sector Seven people by the looks of it.
"Thank you very much, Ma`m. Lambda and i very much appriciate your help."
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:52 pm

The kind of thing had already made her furious to hear, she had found two gis and walked over to the women, holding out a pain on hangers for them both. She was going to have to be sure that they were well looked after. "Well thank the Gates, you found your way here. You two have been through something traumatic, consider yourself guests here." it was just then she did realize that she hadn't answered the first questions just yet, so she'd clear that up quickly.

"Welcome to Kurogane Renkon, the training gym of the Shimazu Clan. I'm Sumina Shimazu, A master at this school. I'm just glad that I found you, rather than one of my students or my son, he'd be beside himself...heh too squeamish and easy to embarrass." though that little tidbit had been unnecessary, the middle-aged beastkin got right back to the point. "They did not hurt you...did they?"
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Lambda looked at Es at her side and turned to Sumina "No, beyond groping we escaped before they coupd assault us in that way." she finally let the huge floating blade land on the ground, she gave the beastkin a small smile of thanks "Good to meet you Sumina, thank you for your kindness." she was also glad she had found them, she didnt want to think of someone gawking at them both after what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:03 pm

Es bowed deeply and formally as she accepted the garment with gratitude, slipping into it on the spot as she felt it was safer to be dressed sooner than later. "Thank you very much for your patronage." She was a bit intrigued by this son she mentioned, it sounded as if he was easily flustered. Very easily so.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:08 pm

She slipped into the attire with a bow of thanks, she couldnt thank the woman enough, she would have to repay her kindness sometime in the future, "Umm, I'm Lambda and this is Es, thank you for the help." she turned to Es with a smile "I'm glad that my warp recharged when it did, that could have been ugly, do you still distrust me?"
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:12 pm

The beastkin gave both women a firm nod and a small smile, well it was unexpected, but it seemed even better that she was here first. So this was why she was here today? Well the gates of nine heavens sure had their way of turning. She approached both of the women and patted their shoulders gently. "Please, you're welcome, I'm just glad you two are okay. If it pleases you, you may come to join me in the next room. It is better lit, there are some seats; perhaps you can rest. I could not turn you away after what has happened, so easily." it was perhaps the spirit of Ikaruga that was helping her kindness, but she wanted to ensure that both women were at least cared for before they left. She would feed them and see they had some rest, as no woman deserved to be treated the way they had already.

Despite words about 'warping' and other things that she'd heard, it was not her business and thus something that she wasn't concerned with directly. The two had obviously something going on and Sumina was just going to be sure they were helped, if one or both decided they should stay that is.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:56 am

~~~~~~~~~~~>(From 'A walk through Town')

As the class instruction went on, with one of the head students leading them through the drill that his mother had commanded not some short time ago. Kinjou greeted the students with a bow, guiding Aoko to the side still. He'd give them directions, so as to keep them busy. "One second, Aoko-san." he'd said this after ensuring she was seated off to the side on a soft chair, away from the main training floor of the gym, which was a large classical wooden overlay. In a commanding tone, Kinjou gave the men and women of the class word to continue, "Greetings Disciplines of the Renkon, you will continue your training, practical forms numbers I-VI, then into 'Rending the Bamboo' kick routines. Go straight through, make the movements slow and meaningful, put your souls behind it! I'll give you more instruction, once this is completed. Now, practice!" there was a lot more to their style than just practice, but he would take over the class; once business here was done...right?

He'd thought as much at least and had come back to Aoko's side, knowing her ribs her been the damaged area. "Come, we have a room off to the side here, an office, where I can treat your wounds, without the prying eyes of the students. They are focused, but...ahem, there are many untrained eyes here, with lacking discipline." he had a means of which he would proceed, the male students were his concern. That being if he was going to band her ribs, to keep them in place.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 74

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:02 am

Aoko nodded as she quickly got up from her chair and followed the beastkin. Despite her injury, she could not help but smile as she walked alongside while one hand gingerly clutched her bruised rib.

"I understand. There were many students like that back in my Academy days." She giggled, the now infamous "Team Remix Heart" instantly popping into her mind. She never spent much time with them, though she was at least acquainted with Tsubaki Yayoi, but she had heard about their antics in-campus. It had become the stuff of legend by the time she graduated.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:09 am

Having guided her into this side room, the beastkin had drawn out a blindfold and tied it around his eyes, while removing some training tape from the desk and a small container of tiger balm. "Alright, I will tie your ribs, after I note where its damaged. Then spread Tiger Balm the area, to ensure that it will feel better and heal a little faster. Does this sound fair?" was he timid? The point was yes, Kinjou was enough that he'd do this by touch and not sight. As he was unable to visually look upon a female without feeling that he was doing them some kind of wrong. He had trained himself to fight blindly and clean blindly, binding a bruised rib would be easy.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:21 am

Aoko found himself becoming quite fond of the beastkin, smiling as she let him do his job. She found his sincerity quite refreshing, as they weren't many guys who'd be able to resist the urge.

"Sounds about right." she nodded before snapping her fingers, Undine disappearing as a result. "What does Tiger Balm do, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:35 am

As he'd nodded to her, he moved straight to her ribs and had set into motion of feeling out for the bruised ribs. It did not take long, as the kinkajou remembered where her wounds had been, around her lower stomach; left side if he remembered right. He used this mental map to move to the afflicted area and while setting the rib straight, he'd set a few strips of training tape in that area to hold it up while he moved along the sides of her stomach. Without a word, once it was set, he'd spread some tiger balm along her stomach gently, just taking great care to keep the focus on her ribs. He was done within minutes and had promptly drawn back, being respectful of her, he made sure to draw back and rise with the balm in hand. "Aoko-san, your ribs are bandaged, the tape should hold it up." he imagined that she would be fine now, with her wounds tended.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:43 am

Aoko blushed lightly as Kinjou worked on her rib, especially when he began rubbing the cool-to-the-touch balm on her stomach. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy it; it's just that no guy ever touched her there before.

Imagine her surprise when she found that her rib wasn't troubling her so much any more. In fact, she felt that she could fight a little now, albeit not at her full strength.

"T-thanks, Shimazu-san." she nodded her thanks "I'm feeling much better now!"
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:55 am

The vigilante had still been well blindfolded, but could hear her words, he had been unaware of her blush and simply; he'd give her a light nod in her direction. "Think nothing of it, I am just glad that you are alright. It is a shame about Mr. Clover, I had not expected such callous treatment of someone he knows so well." he'd frowned, the young man wanted to face off with Ragna the Bloodedge that badly? He could hardly stand that as a purpose. It left a cold sweat on his neck at the thought of it, but for now that was not his concern. He would have to look into this...all of it, to ensure his family's safety throughout all of this. 'Hmph...seems I've been brought before fate, Grandmother, as you said...' he wasn't sure what the 'fate' would be, but for now he was not too concerned with it.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:06 am

"He's changed."

Aoko sighed as she gave the beastkin a rather forlorn stare "He used to be such a sweet kid, always giving me cookies and such. But now..."

She couldn't find the heart to finish her sentence, unable to believe that the kind lad she used to know as Carl Clover turned so heartless. Could it be the influence of the Nox Nyctores Nirvana?

"If it is, I'll have to get it away from him." she thought resolutely, wanting to save Carl from himself the next they meet.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:18 am

As he untied his blindfold, the beastkin put it back within the desk and had listened to her words, knowing only that she planned to do something dangerous involving the lad. "I know not how far he'd go...but I know I sensed bloodlust. I cannot dictate anything to you, as you are surely your own person. But I would suggest, if you go after Carl Clover that you do not act alone. He and his 'Ada' are not easy opponents. The two of us had time enough and I doubt that was his full power." he was not doubting the young man and had no intention of doing so next time. He'd only hope that she would act in numbers and being careful with actions.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:47 am

As much as she wanted to pursue Carl and bring him to his senses, Aoko had a more important task at hand. This task, which was entrusted to her by her mentor Soichiro Kisaragi, she was to investigate her niisan Jin's apparent desertion of his post. It was one she wasn't particularly thrilled about doing, but she knew how important it was, and she didn't want to let the man who got her into House Kisaragi down.

Of course, she wasn't going to tell all that to Kinjou. So, instead, she said "Thank you. I'll consider your words, Shimazu-san." with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:59 pm

Kinjou gave her a light nod and then had let his tail had uncoiled once, if only to loosen up the limb, since after being used; it was slightly numb and awakened. "Is there anything else you need? Perhaps a time of rest? some food or water?" the general offer was a degree of kindness, he'd wanted to be sure that she was well in hand. Aoko seemed to have a dangerous duty and that was to her own, at least he was to see her in the best shape he possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:56 pm

"If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to rest for a bit." Aoko nodded with a smile, though she felt a little torn inside. As much as she wanted to go after Carl, her duty to find Jin came first. However, she simply couldn't leave the child alone the way he is now...

"Wait." she thought aloud, an idea popping up in her head "Of course! Why didn't I think of this before?!"

Not caring whether Kinou was staring at her or not, she hastily reached for her phone and dialed the number of someone she jokingly called "hired help."

"Come on, pick up!"
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:12 pm

As Kinjou nodded to her, he'd moved and had a seat against the wall, the side seat was a cushion-like couch, something better known as a loveseat, he took a minute of sitting before hearing the class yelling out, he figured they were about ready for the next set of instructions. They were fast today, he'd thought. "If you need anything, Aoko-san, you can come from this office and get me. The class is going to need more instruction." he'd said this while bowing his head to her lightly and then stepping outside of the door. He'd thought he handled that well enough, it was still one of the things that he'd never been good at. Girls were still the furthest from his best comfort zones. He couldn't help but feel a little subdued, though he did well not to show it (or so he thinks).

Once at the head of the class, the kinkajou had slipped into instructor mode and took stance. "Well done students! you do us proud! You need to show this vigor, do not stop, for your opponent will not be so kind! If ever your life falls into danger, remember your training here; show them the undying spirit of the Kurogane Renkon!" as he'd continued his instruction, he took the first vertical kick and delivered it flawlessly, taking the lead head of the class. He had become an instructor based on his talents years ago.
Back to top Go down
Miki Fushimi
Carl Clover
Carl Clover

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:39 pm

Lambda allowed her sword to segment and envelop her body, the harness attaching to her which made the loaned clothes hug her body as she sat down on a bench in the room and she turned to Es "It was nice of her to help us." while she was cautious around he beastkin woman she did give her the benefit of the doubt for helping them both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym   Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurogane Renkon(Iron Lotus Root), Shimazu Clan Gym
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next