Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shimazu Teahouse

Go down 
+3
Carl Clover
Neko Jay
Kinjou Shimazu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Easy
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Easy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

Shimazu Teahouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:25 am

Easy crossed her arms and wrinkled her nose at Es. She didn't like having her meals interrupted, especially since it had been a long time since she'd last ate a meal.
"Fine," she pouted, sitting back down and slurping the last of her tea. "I am calm. I'm always calm. Don't I look calm to you?" Her voice was that of a bashful child, frowning down at her cuttlefish as she finished it off in a series of violent stabs and chews. "Anyway, what kind of name is 'Es'? Your parents couldn't think of more than one syllable?"
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Artificial Causality weapon
Kinjou Shimazu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 185

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:06 pm

Meilen would raise a hand before Es, hoping to keep her at ease since the situation was about entirely diffused, she knew that the girl was looking for no result of conflict and neither was the elder beastkin; she'd address the young woman with a simple nod, since words so drew a response from her. It was enough to say that as long as it returned to nothing...then she would be pleased to just chat with Es and find out what she wished for. "I am happy to get you a complimentary tea while you decide." it was a move to ignore Easy's outburst and get things back on track.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Anzahl der Beiträge : 184

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:09 pm

Lambda had decided to look at the teahouse also and came in the loaned yukata that had been provided and looked around, she sensed Es on her scanners and now that she had recharged both her warp drive and her energy she felt much better as she came in and noticed Es "Hello Es." She looked at rhe strange woman and the energy coming off her but decided not to talk to her, she seemed kind of...off to her and came over to Melien "Thank you once again for helping us, if there is anything you require help with...?" She trailed off a little as she sat down at the table beside Es who was looking a little scared, she had heard hat outburst from the street and comforted her fellow prime field a little.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:26 am

As Meilen would look to Lambda, she could see that this was the second guest of the family and to her grace, she'd been quick to respond to her. "Kind you certainly are, but for now there will be nothing as of yet. Perhaps later when we are closing for the day, for now would you perhaps like to join Es and myself? I believe I will get tea and perhaps we can just have a nice chat." she'd decided of course on this action only because business was not particularly amazing today. It was busier than she'd thought, but the slow dragging business made it easy for her to take a little time to spend with guests of her daughter and grandson. Perhaps she could learn something about them this way.
Back to top Go down
Miki Fushimi
Carl Clover
Carl Clover

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:48 pm

Lambda's sensors detected another unit in the nearby area "Source of power detected. scans identify as prime field unit number thirteen. investigating." while she was free of her mind control, proximity to other units urged her to investigate and confrontations usually weren't peaceful in the least, she began to float towards the gym.

---------> To Shimazu gym

Last edited by Miki Fushimi on Wed May 14, 2014 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Anzahl der Beiträge : 246

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:51 pm

"A-ah? Lambda, wait for me!" Es called after her, and without much hesitation ran to catch up to the other blonde. While she too could float, it felt good to use her legs every once in a while.
An odd feeling overcame her, something like... dread. But she felt dreadful a lot of times since coming to Kagutsuchi, and usually Lambda was there to help, so hopefully this would be another one of those times.
----> following Lambs
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 2:00 pm

Well the Matronly Shimazu had let off a gentle sigh as she watched her patrons dash out, even though she could see it was important. While her concern was present, she would not follow since someone had to invite customers in. "Heavenly Gate, guide my family...should they involve themselves in the issues of our guests. I fear that this may be a test unlike any of them have dealt with."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu Teahouse   Shimazu Teahouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shimazu Teahouse
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8