Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cathedral

Go down 
+5
Lusec Misaki
Mai Natsume
Noel Vermillion
Ragna
Chachakaka
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

The Cathedral - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:04 am

As he had crawled into his corner, the false hero had seen a lot of people coming, in and out of the building. Which only served to build up his frustration at these Ars restraints. That bitch Vermillion should stay where girls belong! These bindings were a pain in the ass, getting in the way of his fight with Ragna. As he concentrated on the single thought of the battle he craved rather than rage blindly at his situation, he could break that locking spell. In fact, it only got looser and looser till the magical bonds were shattered, physically.
"That will have wasted a lot of my time...", Jin growled for himself. But enough said, Ragna was down the elevators, and it was easily senseable that shit was going down in the lower levels. Just what is down there anyway.?, he thought as he walked, holding Yukianesa in his sole valid hand.

But, there was someone. ... What the heck is a random kid doing here..? Jin addressed the boy whith his usual tact. "Hum, this area is forbidden to civilians. Get the hell away... or I'll make you.", he said as he swung Yukianesa and pointed its icy blade towards that kid who thought he could stay in here and play with the big leagues...
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Anzahl der Beiträge : 144

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:15 am

"Well...I guess the infamous Hero of Ikaruga's got quite the mouth."

Takeru slowly staggered to his feet with a smirk, still feeling worn out from his earlier fight with Kageo. "That'll certainly leave a mark." he thought as he wavered in gaining his footing.

"By the way, I'm a legit vigilante. Registered and everything." He sighed as he sheathed Muramasa "And if you must know what I'm doing here, I was going after Ragna the Bloodedge."

He then took a deep sigh as he remembered Kageo's words to him. "...But now I see that I don't got a snowball's chance."

With a sigh, Takeru turned to leave the premises. "If you're after him, he's deep down in the branch. I dunno what he's planning, but ya better hurry if you wanna stop him."

He vowed to himself then and there that he would get stronger so that he would never disappoint his sister like that ever again.

Strong enough to defeat Kageo-kaka, at least.

(Heading for wherever!xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:14 pm

Jin puffed in disdain. Things are going south and kids think they have a place here. Pathetic. His mind spoken to himself, he headed down the elevators. His time wasn't passed yet, despite that horrible wound on his arm.
---------------------------(To the elevators)----------------------->
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6