Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cathedral

Go down 
+5
Lusec Misaki
Mai Natsume
Noel Vermillion
Ragna
Chachakaka
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Jin sighed. The wait was getting quite long now. This "Bloodedge" wasn't even showing up as early as he had expected. I maybe overestimated him a little... Heh. Still, this place feels odd. I can feel that blighter coming, but he's taking his time...
His eyes briefly looked around for a moment: just in the unlikely case that someone would be here at his face this night... ... Nothing. I hope nobody's showing up: I won't have to tolerate their "Go back to your post!" bollocks.
Then again, as sad as it was, waiting was mandatory if he wanted to see who the Bloodedge was with his own eyes.
Truly, Jin felt shivers of excitement: finally, he would have some of the physical action he longed for. In fact, the more he waited here, the more he was excited about meeting and fighting his fated enemy. This was almost, at this point, what he lived for.
I'm waiting for you, Bloodedge; more and more eagerly each passing second. Don't you disappoint everyone and not live up to your word.
Back to top Go down

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Closing silently the door to an office at the other side of the Cathedral's first floor, Shiori was taking a glance at the entrance. That sealing Ars at the entrance is doing its job fine... but why aren't there even any NOL officers? She was mildly annoyed: empty places made efficient spying more difficult. But now was not the time to talk, so she made gestures so that her partner Chachakaka could go a bit forward, and try to have Jin Kisaragi on her sights. I didn't think they'd send me to do reconnaissance work..! But I guess sometimes Chacha's specialization must be exploited too. Taking that last thoughts of her with a faint smile, Shiori remained immobile, and hidden to the eyes of Jin.
Back to top Go down
Chachakaka
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Chachakaka

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Having followed Shiori into the Cathedral's first floor entry, the kaka was already conceiving a plan best used to achieve a good spying position, after all she'd need to stay out of his range of focus. Having known and met Jin Kisaragi personally she would not make any mistakes for such a task; though his demeanor seemed lacking its usual tact. The file brief on his disappearance from his post and choice of focus let her know that he had changed violently and suddenly; the visual was a confirmation of that. So this is the Hero of Ikaruga after the academy... Feeling no reason for her thoughts to get in the way of her job, using his little title for her own amusment while she looked around for a good perch, while she didn't need to be right upon him; getting closer was going to be key. No good perches well then... Her mind quickly shifting through her choices, perhaps behind one of the columns and hiding her presence all but completely would about cut it...
Back to top Go down
Gast

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:34 pm

(From Outside the Branch~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>)

The Double SS Criminal had made his way through the branch in a surprisingly uneventful manner, as his path had taken him almost nowhere as far as resistance had been concerned. Where was everyone? By now he'd have run into some kinds of guards, yet there wasn't a single soul before him. The whole situation stank to high hell, granted that no one had come forth, but it didn't matter really. As long as he destroyed the Cauldron then he was enacting the reason that he had come to face off with thus far. The Bloodedge could sense someone nearby, it was easily stronger than most of the fodder that came his way, believing it was their duty to stop him. He hadn't been able to place it, but kept walking forward, planning to destroy the Cauldron and be done with it. Even though he couldn't be sure, he could have sworn there was something feint lingering, even if he couldn't quite say from which direction; he was more focused on the power directly before him.
Back to top Go down

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:25 am

------------(From just outside)--------------->

As Ragna had made his way inside, Youna had just been standing in place outside, so she ran inside as fast as she could. Surely, with his endurance, he'd have taken many steps ahead in breaking shit, but everything was intact: he didn't do the slightest hint of property damage up to wherever he was; that's what she noticed. But hell, he wasn't stupid: he surely knew people were here and they'd follow the trail of destruction, he knew that it would make him easy to find, so he avoided things of the sort. Only makes finding him harder...
But as she had headed deeper, she noticed the Bloodedge, a hundred feet in front of her. This time, no hesitation was allowed. Despite her legs being slightly shaky, and feeling a little lack of breath, she gripped her sword tight and shouted at him: "Ragna the Bloodeeeedge!" while she dashed at him, ready to do a vertical strike with it should she reach close range. She was predictable, but surely he couldn't use such a heavy weapon or energy attacks of any kind to counter her straightforward swift assault, right?
Back to top Go down
Chachakaka
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Chachakaka

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:51 pm

Having sensed the initial impressions of a high seithr signature, the kaka turned her attentions back towards an earlier section of the previously empty Cathedral. It seemed to be sure as anything else that while she was certain it was no one earlier that she was wrong. As she focused her finely honed eyes upon the entry of Ragna the Bloodedge, the well established SS criminal was of no huge surprise to her. Though to find a strange girl that she knew nothing about taking action against him struck her as odd, unless the girl was either A: a fool or B: a vigilante who believed she could take him. In either of which case, things were finally getting interesting here; the assignment had been dull though all of this had some great potential.

"Well...time to observe..~" she had barely uttered the whisper, while Shiori moved off site, she was fine with this development since it let her finally take in some intel on the capabilities of one such figure as Ragna. She keep tabs on this presently nameless Vigilante to see if it served any such purpose later.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:35 am

------(Continuation from other Ragna)------>

The Grim Reaper's mismatched eyes half-lidded as he felt the approach of another presence. Something had been pursuing him and even announced itself as it closed the distance. Ragna's gloved right hand grasped at the hilt of his blade and swiftly he would turn, drawing it outward so that the vertical swing would strike against cold hard steel and his stare would meet his attacker's own gaze. "Look dumbass, I'm kind of in the middle of something right now and I don't have time to play games." His sword-arm dropped somewhat, bending inward to let her blade drop further down only to straighten his arm and force it upward, attempting to remove any attempt of blocking by pushing the blade aside. "Just get lost." Words were not enough for these people, he had warned plenty of enemies in the past to stand aside and they simply refused. Unfortunately, that meant he needed to make it clear that it was in their best interest to stand aside. With his left hand curled tightly into a fist, he'd throw a punch straight towards her stomach, focusing on that gathering of nerves known as the solar plexus to wind her and knock her aside. Ragna was far stronger than most ordinary people and he showed little restraint against those who obstructed his path, so the poor girl would feel the blunt of his strength if she ended up with his knuckles in her gut.
Back to top Go down

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:24 am

He's strong...
Her attack having been blocked nigh-effortlessly and her blade knocked out of the way, there was nothing between Youna and her SS-class criminal of a foe. Well, there was his punch coming straight to her, but she could deal with that. In a reflexive gesture, she put her left hand in the way ready to grab his punch and stop the attack; but Ragna was much stronger than she had anticipated, and even though she didn't get hit in an unfortunate places, the arcing of her arm forced upon her did hurt a bit, and she was forced sliding a pair of feet away.
"You're just a show!", she shouted as she switched her sword to her left hand and just bent forward to try to reach at him from the maximal range of her sword, aiming to just slash a horizontal scar on his chest. But it was just her reassuring herself: Villains always start out battles by dominating the hero, but I just need some time!
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:51 pm

Seems the girl wasn't done just yet, attacking once more with reckless abandon. The criminal frowned for a moment, he had little interest in wasting time with this opponent and every second she took from him was another moment that he could be destroying the cauldron below. Ragna would leap backwards to avoid the sword swing, giving himself just enough room so that the tip would cross in front of him without leaving a mark. As the Grim reaper landed, his legs would bend upon impact with the ground and he'd push himself forward once the sword passed by, his intention to close the distance being quite evident.
Once within arm's reach of Youna, he'd aim to slam the handle of his sword straight into her torso much like he had attempted with his fist. The sword was intended to be a distraction so that his free hand could jolt forward,  open to grasp at her face. If he caught her an aura of dark energy would flare up from his arm and Ragna would attempt to toss the poor girl backwards against the nearest wall.
"Get the hell out of my way!"
Back to top Go down

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:36 am

Seeing as her sword swing was dodged quickly by the criminal taking a leap backwards, she was sure to have the upper hand. Remaining vigilant, she would try and push forward another step for an upward slash, but as Ragna dashed back towards her in a display of speeds that would be absurd to her, she realized he would attack: she decided that attacking herself was out of the question upon noticing the swordhilt strike aiming for her, and tried to shove the attack on her side with her sword, though she only managed to dampen the impact on her torso as she was much weaker.
Her body bending slightly forward due to the hit she took, her head was quickly caught in the red-clad man's right hand as dark energy flared into her head, and she was tossed to the nearest wall. So much for the taunting: not only was he a show, but he backed it up with power she couldn't even dream of. As she crashed into the wall and landed sitting into the ground, her ring took its function, slowly regenerating the damage that had been done to her. She woke up, some tears of pain still flowing out of her eyes as she stood weakly, grip on her sword, slightly hunched forward, but she still was standing. At this rate I'm going to lose soon, or worse... I might die.
But she was apathetic to the idea of dying. She would die for the order. Going down as a honorable soul who fought to preserve the order wasn't too bad a fate, maybe. A faint, desperate smile formed on her lips: she had nothing left to lose, and she was going on her last dance.
A giggle muttered to herself, she then addressed the Reaper: "It is not over yet."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Ragna figured that the fight was over after that last blow, with her body being thrown into the wall like some rag doll, but she proved far more durable than he originally assumed. She was determined and held a resolve that he hadn't experience from other NOL grunts but he couldn't let her hold him up much longer, he had to make it to the cauldron. "Stay down goddammit, I don't like beating the hell out of women." She was following orders, he knew that much, so he was going to give her a chance to keep her life.
The Grim Reaper was a name given to him, representing the lives taken during his attacks on other branches of the NOL, but he wasn't a cold heartless monster, and he didn't hunt enjoy taking lives when he had a way around it. Those who persisted, who refused to back down, those were the one's that he put down for good. He would become a monster if he had to in order to achieve his goal.
Blood-scythe was allowed to scrape along the ground, leaving a nice mark in the surface of the tile below as he tilted the tip behind him. Energy resonated in the edge; energy that would be released as the blade swung forward. A dark wave of power emitted from the blade and took the form of some sort of monster's head. He had held back somewhat on what he put into the attack, but the force would likely slam the girl back against the wall once more if she remained where she was.
Despite trying to keep his attack limited, it was still sufficient enough to crack and shatter the wall, crumbling a small portion of it and forcing portions of it to crumble to the floor and perhaps on top of the girl.
If she was alive and if she persisted, he'd take up his stance once more, but if the blow had landed on it's mark, Ragna would turn his back to her and begin walking on, "If you can hear me, focus on your wounds... If you come after me again, I will kill you."
Back to top Go down

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:35 pm

Her vision was blurry. Her breath was heavy. And somehow, she needed to go on. Only unconsciousness would stop her. As she hopped forward again, dragging her sword on the ground to try and smite him with a one-handed horizontal slash, the Grim Reaper had his own move ready. A huge monster head was coming for her, and while she decided her attack would be coming for it, that was a mere sword attack and the iron blade went through the formation of energy without affecting it whatsoever. It still had enough force to send her crashing against the wall, and even enough to have her crash even within the wall. As she crumpled to her knees, the wall started making noise: the force of Ragna's attack had caused the ceiling to fall down, and some chunks of stone were enough to take the girl down on her stomach.
She coughed. The impact and the rocks had taken a bunch of her strength. How can it be that he's so strong!? That's not fair! The world is doomed now, and I could do nothing...
True that. You did absolutely nothing to him. This is what happens when kids try to fight.

Youna didn't even try answering to Florence in her mind; she was tired, and going faint after the hits she had taken. She was defeated, soundly at that. In her last moments of consciousness, tears flowed down her eyes on the ground covered in dirt. Her mouth struggled to open as she talked to herself, in a really small voice: "I'm losing it." ...and then it all went black to her.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Ragna sighed as it seemed the fight was over, but he felt no sense of victory against this opponent. There were many people who deserved to be beaten until death comes knocking, but she wasn't one of them as far as he was concerned. Rather then turning his back on her and walking out as he intended, he'd make his way over to the pile of rubble that covered her and started to dig her out, picking up large chunks of stone and tossing them aside. He was wasting time and he knew it, the fight had already drawn out longer than he wanted but it didn't matter. He wasn't going to allow her to be crushed under all those rocks.
"Goddamnit, I'm too soft." he'd mutter softly to himself as he pulled enough debris aside to find the girl, lift her up and move her to a more stable area to the side, away from the danger of the wall crumbling further. He knew that the girl would either grow to hate him or fear him for what he had done to her and that this gesture of kindness would never be known, but he accepted those thoughts and turned his attention back to the door at the far side of the room. He knew she wouldn't be his only obstacle.
Ragna sighed and continued on his way, grabbing hold of the handle and pulling the large door open so he could step inside and meet the next danger that presented itself.
Back to top Go down

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:48 pm

------(From nowhere)------->

Suddenly appearing out a portal, Rachel didn't bother to have Nago be her staircase. And for good reason: she looked unexpectedly messy for a reason that was soon to explain itself: the portal closed without Gii or Nago passing it.

After a few steps, the portal closed while she dusted her clothes quickly. At first she only walked slowly towards the girl, and even looked like she was ignoring Ragna completely. The vampire only picked up the girl to have her rest in a safer corner, though, and immediately walked back to Ragna, though still as slowly as she had been moving the whole time.

"Enough time wasted, Ragna. You have too much to do today to be exhausting yourself on training dummies." She sounded a tiny bit less adamant than usual, but still very much so, and her eyes clearly said she was not going to tolerate any quip regarding her current less-than-optimal state of mind and body.

Last edited by Rachel Alucard on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:54 pm

Seems Ragna wasn't going anywhere after all, the sudden appearance of the little vampire made sure of that. He couldn't help but be slightly irritated by her presence, she couldn't even rely on him to handle this, despite the fact that he had done this so many times before now? "Was just on my way when you showed up Rab...." he paused when he noticed her disheveled appearance. She was the prim and proper type, so seeing her like this was odd. "You okay Rabbit?" he questioned, he was actually concerned about her, that much was evident. He may not have the time to deal with this sort of thing, but he figured he could take a few seconds to check up on her.

Last edited by Ragna on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:33 am

Rachel was a bit disappointed in herself. Her glance seemed to be less intimidating than ever, she looked so out of it that Ragna was asking if she was alright. As much as she wanted to slap him silly for his attitude, the rabbit-looking girl knew that she did not have any margin of error this time, with Takamagahara being out of commission forever. "These matters are none of yours Ragna. What awaits you is probably much worse than what I have been through right now."

She took a second of silence and cleared her throat to signify that whatever she was going to say next was apart from what she said just now, and thus important: "The curtains and the scenery have fallen despite my efforts to save it. It may look like a loss, but it also means that I join the actors' cast. But for now I must attend to another important matter. Things need to happen, and I will make sure they do. I will see you around~"

Rachel smiled nostalgically as her last words this time contrasted with the usual farewell she used to give him at this point. She turned her back to him slowly to enter another of those portals only she knows where they go or come from. "And do not forget... do not ever give up..."

------(To somewhere else)-------->

Last edited by Rachel Alucard on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:54 am

Seems Rachel wasn't going to explain to him what had gone so terribly wrong; considering her personality, it was expected. "Speak like a normal person for once!" he noted as he shook with mild irritation. "Do you have to be so goddamn cryptic all the time?" To him, this was turning into a bigger waste of time than anything else he had dealt with tonight.
A sigh passed his lips and his hand lifted to scratch at the back of his head once she began to depart once again. As she was leaving, she said something that he could make out and he couldn't help but smile slightly, "Right. Sounds like we both have things to do. Catch you later Rabbit." He found a new form of resolve in her words and repeated them in his mind. Now, he was headed into the next room, in truth, he felt sorry for whatever stood in his way at this point.
Back to top Go down

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:19 pm

He heard noises of fighting. A girl, a chirpy-voiced one at that, had gotten beaten into the dust. His focus was settled and his senses were on high alert. His sight was ready for the moment the Bloodedge would wander in front of him... to meet his doom. The excitement was building up, and his eyes started to widen as he smirked almost dementedly at the idea of that incoming fight.
Yes... Yes! You're coming close, Bloodedge! Just come one step closer and you'll be right here in front of me... I've been waiting for this!, he thought in a frantic ecstasy as the wanted criminal was closing in.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

Anzahl der Beiträge : 115

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:42 pm

"Any sign of him yet?"

Noel and Mai had just arrived at the Cathedral area, hoping to find any trace of the missing Major. Alas, there seems to be no trace of Jin Kisaragi.

Still, the gunslinger could not help but keep her guard up. Something felt amiss due to the lack of presence in the branch.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:31 pm

Ragna stepped through the door with his weapon drawn, prepared just in case someone tried to jump him the moment he stepped through. The enemy this time was familiar, someone who had at one time been close to the Grim Reaper; his little brother. His eyes narrowed as he felt nothing but anger towards the man in front of him. "JIN!" he shouted as he rushed forward, aiming to swing that massive blade downward to leave a sizable gash starting from his brother's right shoulder should it land. He didn't expect him to go down that easily though.

Whether his brother dodged or blocked the blow, or even took it, those angered mismatched eyes focused on Jin's ice cold gaze. "I have a ton of questions but before we get to that, I'm going to beat the hell out of you."
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:45 am

Mai had arrived at thier destination too, and began looking for a possible shortcut to the lower levels until...
...Someone barked out the name of the person they were looking for.
Mai stared over in an instant, but it was hard to believe what she saw- Jin was there, facing a guy she knew from her childhood. She never got to know his name back then, but now, that phantom of her past had a namr...
"R-ragna the Bloodedge...!" Mai whispered out to Noel, stopping in her tracks and running to hide behind one of the pillars... Who knew if he remembered her at all. If he didn't, they would probably be killed by him, so she did her best to hide.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

Anzahl der Beiträge : 115

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:36 am

"M-Major?!"

Noel saw the sight, stopping in her tracks when she saw Jin Kisaragi facing off against another person. Upon closer inspection, she noticed that the other man had a red coat, white hair and mismatched red and green eyes. All these matched the physical description of the man she was supposed to avoid.

"R-Ragna the Bloodedge..." Unlike Mai, she stayed where she stood, unable to move due to the inner turmoil she was experiencing: To help the Major or to let him face the SS Class Criminal alone?
Back to top Go down

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:04 pm

Noticing the Bloodedge's arrival, Jin's eyes opened ecstatically, noticing each movement of his fated enemy, taking note of every single inch of ground he covered. When the sword came down, he managed to time a step back at the last second, avoiding the potentially fatal strike and readying his sword for his next assault. But what he didn't expect was that the Bloodedge's face was even more familiar to him that he expected.
"Now, who would've thought... Who would've thought that I would meet you again... Brother?", he said, his voice already being a whole octave higher than the cool-sounding tone he had back at the Academy. "I did not know that you of all people would get a bounty high enough to buy a country. But that doesn't really matter, does it? Because now is the moment I kill you... again!"
Jin's eyes had bulged by that point and his mouth never had a smile that ecstatic - or disturbing - in a dozen years. Dashing to close the gap between him and Ragna, Yukianesa scraping against the ground, he went for a diagonal upward cut that he hoped would cut Ragna in half. Even if he went for that much, Ragna wouldn't die that easily; and that was good because Jin wanted this fun moment to last.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:48 pm

Ragna's body shook, teeth gritting together, and that scowl unmistakable upon his face, it became quite clear that the mere presence of the one before him caused a deep rage to form deep within him. Betrayal of a family member was never easy to shake off and so he had no qualms with beating this opponent within an inch of his life. Jin had dodged his first blow and created some distance between the two of them, this simply allowed Ragna to readjust his blade so that it was held backwards, the sword directed downward with the tip pointing behind him.
"Just try it you bastard!" he'd shout when his brother spoke of killing him once more. Seems he was playing defensive now as the gap was closed and Jin was swung his attack upward. Ragna only had to lift his own blade in response, guarding slightly low to his side with the broad blade which became a proper shield against the thinner katana shape of Yukianesa. Ragna's free hand would form a fist and he'd aim a nice punch towards his younger brother's face.
There was no hesitation in his blow despite the enemy being family, the time for hesitation had long passed. He had never fought Jin like this before and wasn't quite sure how skilled he was, so he wouldn't take it easy, he couldn't risk it.
Back to top Go down

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:15 pm

Coming back from looting a bit of equipment left in stock, Shiori looked at the scene from the second floor, noticing Jin had already engaged Ragna the Bloodedge. Oh my, I am apparently a little late... Never mind, it's time to work.
She swiftly but silently ran to her right, where she'd get the perfect view of the fight, hopefully her position in the second floor rendered her difficult to spot, Jin and Ragna fighting in one of the only places she could be seen from, and the noise they were making far overwrote that of her steps.
Less than a minute later, Shiori had seen every detail: Jin's out-of-character ecstasy, Ragna's unsurprising rage, and even Noel and Mai trying to hide from the fight, but little did they know that she was up there... but now Chacha could get caught. Out of worry, Shiori pressed a little device of hers, that signaled nearby presences to Chacha via the simple twinkling device on her collar. Didn't think we'd run into you again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral   The Cathedral I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next