Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The literal Cathedral

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

The literal Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:44 pm

A cathedral located in the midst of Ookoto, at the seventh level. Its a large, gothic stiled church with two bell towers and a cemetary, though all religious symbols inside have been replaced by the symbol of the Novus Orbis Librarium. Since it was built in the 2100s, no actual religious relicts are to be found here, although it is presumed that the first Imperator Librarius is buried here.

--------------------

Running around like a hyperactive squrriel, Nu smiled from ear to ear in her pure white, sleeveless dress, the heels of her plumps clicking with each of the dozen steps she took per second, as she ran in circles in front of the cathedral. Armed guards of the NOLSI were patrolling the grounds, the Heavy Infantry was guarding the insides and the entrance to the cathedral itself... no sign of Hazama, the Imperator, or her fiancee yet.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod, like, this is soooo fricking exciting! I can`t wait to see the kind of face Big Sis makes when she`s like, married!" Nu squealed, earning a few looks from the few people that were actually here already.. including a blonde haired gentleman, whom was holding hands with what appeared to be a doll. Closer inspection revealed that the doll had the head of Ignis screwed onto it and was most likely some sort of seperate body. Relius Clover himself said nothing, and merely eyed his creation that was making a scene.
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Lambda-11
Artificial Causality weapon
Lambda-11

Anzahl der Beiträge : 184

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:55 pm

Lambda facepalmed slightly seeing her little sister make such a scene "Calm down Nee-san or else were going to get thrown out." as she eyed the numerous armed guards surrounding them and wondered if they would get out of here alive afterwards.

She turned her attention to the other guests, especially her creator Relius clover who she eyed with hate but resigned herself to thinking about who Saya-nee-san's husband would be. She was also wary that Terumi wasn't here yet and this worried her but she stayed close to both Nu and Ragna more out of nervousness than fear.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Begrudgingly as the Elder brother of the would-be 'bride', the SS Criminal approached entered the Cathedral after passing through the pain in the ass security checkpoints as it were. Though the men were wary of allowing him by, he allowed them to take temporary custody of the Bloodscythe, not so concerned about what he'd do without it. Should all things go to hell, then he would simply have to beat the hell out of a whole mash of morons with his bare hands. He was not presently nearby the two present Murakumo units, at first not saying much of a word as Nu carried on making a scene at the behest of her own interest. In truth there was a lack of many things to do, though it was not as if he could blame her; she was always so easily excitable.

"This place is an eyesore, though no less than those guards...beh, hell with it all. We'll see how long this 'wedding' goes on." While Ragna held no wish to even be here, the gnawing curiosity that ran through his mind is why he was here; who the hell would be marrying the Imperator Librarius? And if he didn't approve then he just might raise some hell over it. This was clear to find that between this and promising Nu he'd be here, were amongst the few things keeping him from bringing hell to the N.O.L.'s top brass: Relius Clover and his damned doll included.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:06 pm

"Oh, well, thats a surprise. Didn`t think you would show up, old boy."

An annoying voice called out from behind him and sure enough, it was Terumi Yuuki himself and in the (fake) flesh, dressed in a more fancy suit than ususal and lacking the hat, though his shabby grin and closed eyes easily gave off that he didn`t change in the least. Only his restraint in calling Ragna names and lynching him told just how much he had to hold back for this day in preticular.
Nu stopped to run around and stared for a moment, then shrugged, going over to hold hands with Lambda and continue to run around, dragging her sister along.

"That suit isn`t half bad, Rags. I think it`d look great on you, you know, for your funeral."
He commented, his lack of agressiveness and really-try-hard humor further underlining the position that he was in. Needless to say though, somewhere in that expensive suit, he had a knife or two.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:17 pm

She was suprised as Nu decided to drag her along and she broke free before returning to Ragna's side as they made their way towards their seats, throwing a dirty look at Terumi but was suprised at his restraint in this situation but she sensed that he was carrying a least one weapon on him in case things turn nasty. Whispering to Ragna "Terumi must be really afraid of Saya-nee-san if he is showing this much restraint towards you"eyeing him as she said this.

Finding their seats she procedded to sit down and wait for the bride and groom to arrive, before wondering who would agree to marry the imperitor of the NOL and she wondered if he had any choice in the matter.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:39 pm

"Meh, I suppose she does scare him, while I won't care about seeing that trash scared of something." He'd maintained his degree of quiet and ignored the commentary, though it did take quite a bit of a challenge for him to do so. Upon noticing Nu still running around and briefly dragging Lambda off before she'd returned to his side in the seat; he was frankly unimpressed by what he had seen so far. The two present were probably amongst the only in the world who could be near his sister; whom by all standings had become something truly scary...even he had to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:52 pm

Nu was just about to say something, sitting down next to Ragna and hanging onto his arm as the doors of the cathedral opened again and a woman dressed in white entered, in strong, methodical steps that looked like she practiced them exactly before, four hundred or more times. She stopped at the front row, not looking at anyone- underneath her pearl white veil, one could see hair in a brilliant shade of purple. Her wedding gown was lined with gold and the hem was laced with the symbol of the NOL- not just that, but the Imperial symbol, her own.
Rather than talking to her brothers, her stepsisters or anyone else, she turned to Relius Clover, who whispered a few things to her, causing her to nod, then wave a hand, a gesture which was powerful enough to execute a million political prisoners, if used correctly. Right now, it just meant that she acknowledged the readiness of the third regiment of the Imperial Guard and the state of readiness of the remaining army.

Hazama sighed a bit, near Ragna`s position, and one could see that he balled a fist, gripping the pants of his suit in an attempt to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:00 pm

She turned her head slightly and noticed that the imperitor had arrived and was impressed by her calmness in this situation and her dress was fitting of the ruler of the world, she was suprised when she began to whisper to Clover and balled her hands in an attempt to stay calm but was feeling the strain and was highly tempted to end the man where he sat but was certain she would not survive to celebrate, she noticed that Terumi was doing the same and deduced that being this close to Ragna was obviously a great strain on him.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:24 pm

Watching the response or rather the lack there of from Saya, it was nothing that shocked him too much and in fact it was surprisingly mild in her response to him. She hadn't so much as insulted him like the sounvabitch sitting so damned close to him. It was with the red eye of his that he gazed up to spot Terumi again...so close and he couldn't strangle him. For whatever reason he'd felt that trusting his gut was right; Saya would not have chanced their relations over something like being rid of the Librarium's worst enemy now would she?

He knew that she sure as hell would, even while it wasn't his first thought, he certainly knew better than to allow its happening the way that it did. He was prepared in case she did do anything, he could hopefully take Terumi's sorry ass down with a quick use of the Azure Grimoire; then move onto Relius Clover and that fricken doll of his. He was already prepped to make his moves depending on how this went down.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:47 pm

To the surprise of Hazama, Saya then turned around and faced who came of her family, walking back at them with brisk steps and giving her two "sisters" a brief, proper embrace, before nodding to her brother.

"I wish a good day to you. I hope you`ve had a pleasent journey coming here." She said, not adressing anyone in preticular but rather than that, everyone at once. Nu flipped the switch a second later.

"Oh man big sis you look amaaaaaazing!" She squealed, bouncing in her seat... the red eyed woman gave a slight hint of annoyance, but hid it under much professionalisim. However, she didn`t get to speak before Nu ranted on.
"Holy crap like, where do you buy your dresses?! Its awesome! Nu totally wants one like that when Ragna marries her! And where´s the cake? And the party? And your husband? And..."

She leaned in with a grin. "Are you wearing the special panties for the wedding night, eeh?"

If Saya`s hair wasn`t under a veil, it would probably have one of her hands buried in it in frustration.
"To answer you in full, it was made for me by a tailor that has been serving the Imperator for decades, you cannot buy it anywhere. Ragna will not marry you because he`s a.... shall we say, free spirit, the cake and the party is at a location which i will share with you when the procedure is over and... i`m a busy woman, Nu. If i find time between the war council and the early midnight procedures, i might have a 'Wedding night'. As for my husband, he`s already among us... we are merely waiting for the reverend who will bond me with him."
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:55 pm

The way that he'd heard her speaking about the man already being here caused him to clench his fist, he was sure for whatever reason it was the snake in the grass a few feet from him. He'd have an excuse to kill the bastard once and for all, he was pretty damned close to doing so now since he'd already had his presumptions about this whole thing; if it was the green haired bastard then there was going to be a hell of a fight over something that he could never allow. Even if his sister was his chief enemy: the very face of the Librarium itself, she was still his kid sister. That was nothing that would ever change.

"Already amongst us...just means I have a good feeling about who it is, not to my liking." it wasn't much to his enjoyment, he was not really a fan of that damned puppeteer either; even though he knew killing him wouldn't be so easy. He was still already prepped to go, though he imagined his sister might not much enjoy him overreacting...and damn it; he'd already promised the two Murakumos he'd come with that he wouldn't act up. With all of this burning feeling inside of him, it was hard to maintain so much as a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:59 pm

Hazama clentched his fist tighter and Saya`s perfectly professional face faltered. For a moment, it looked like she was in a state of deep regret, while Hazama was angry about something, but bit his lip to hide it-as that moment passed, Saya raised an eyebrow.
"You think of Terumi, Brother? He`s merely my right hand. My fiancee is well hidden by Phantom`s magic in this very room until the pastor will arrive and the doors close."

Hazama agreed to that with a nod.
"If i was banging your sister, i would`ve rubbed it in your face ages ago and you know that."

Silently, without anyone noticing, Relius had approached the Imperator and whispered to her, this time loud enough for Ragna to hear.
"The reverend has arrived, your majesty. We can begin."

Hazama looked at Ragna with a glance that said many things, but yet he didn´t say a word himself, and instead sat down far away from everyone else and crossed his legs.
"Lets get this over with. I can`t stand this much longer."
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Hearing the words from his sister made him feel a wee bit better, just that little bit was enough to release a small amount of tension from his shoulders. Though still he not knowing was what bothered him mostly about it. The reverend was here, though to marry the two wasn't something that the bloodedge was willing to let fly yet. Even if he wasn't one with much say in the matter, he'd be damned if he was calling someone he hated his brother-in-law willingly. He'd sooner been willing to shed blood over the matter, though of course he maintained a semi-professional stance. Having been seated next to Nu and Lambda, he was able to keep himself calm enough to look ahead and spot the joker...whoever the hell he was.

"At least I'll finally be able to see who the hell this is." he'd murmured this somewhat quietly, though he had simply wished to know above all else.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:15 pm

As he sat back down, Nu wrapped herself around his arm and rubbed against it, deeply enjoying the feeling of his wrapped Azure arm.. soldiers closed the door and locked it, a quiet noise of radio communication from the outside world telling them that the "perimeter is secured".
With that, a muscular man with an X-shaped scar on his face, dressed in a black robe with white collar, stepped up to the altar.
"MY BREATHREN! I, AM BANG SHISHIGAMI, AND I HAVE COME HERE TO UNITE THESE TWO PEOPLE IN LOVE TODAY THAT HAVE ARRIVED IN THIS BEAUTIFUL CATHEDRAL!!"

Pretty much every security guard cringed at the way the guy was screaming, seeing how they were trying to keep a low profile. Hazama just snorted.

"NOW, FOR LORD TENJOU HAS BROUGHT US HERE- LET THE BRIDE AND GROOM COME TO THE ALTAR!!"

With this, an old organ piano started up and played music, as in the corner of the cathedral, Phantom decloaked and revealed a fairly young, tanned, dark haired man in a suit with open collar, carrying a bouqet of roses for whatever reason who then walked over to Saya. Without a response from her of any kind, but a grin on his face, they approached the altar, and Hazama buried his face in his hand, while Nu`s mouth sprung open.
"Eeeeeeh? Its that guy!?"
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:25 pm

"Who the hell let that clown in here? Wait...what? He's the damned Priest?!" The questions already at their peak within Ragna's mind, they had begun to play many a trick on him when he considered when Bang Shishigami, who was barely a Ninja had managed something like becoming a priest or something like that. When the hell did he have the time?! Though he was still trying to wonder if this was some sick joke, his mind was not done running in circles just yet upon the realization that he'd heard a great deal about the young man he'd just witnessed walking up towards Saya.

"What...in the hell...?" Ragna found himself looking at the young man and could have sworn that this no neck bastard was the one his sister had chosen for her husband was anything but a choice that he'd have ever thought she'd make. While trying to consider who her choice was, was this some attempt to reign him in? When the hell did this guy get picked!?
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:29 pm

Nu tugged on Ragna`s sleeve and looked at him with a big red eye.
"Uhm, Ragna...? Why the heck is that guy her groom? He barely even looks like a man. More like a flat transvestite."
Anbout seven people stared at Nu, who didn`t even notice. Hazama just stared ahead, trying to make the procedure end quicker as Bang had begun to ramble about love and justice and the peace in the world, and telling a bible story in which Litchi Faye Ling gives birth to the Messiah.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Ragna was still in some degree of shock that his sister would choose this...thing that was barely masculine, hell he looked like he would break if you put a hand on his neck. While Nu's comment snapped him back to some attention partway, he shook his head and still seemed to be doing a double take.

"I can't even begin to imagine what the hell she sees in this...guy." the meaning of his controlling his words were only because he had imagined someone a lot bigger...a lot more manly, than this...hell even Bang was a better choice than this little skinny bitch. Ragna almost felt bad for wanting to mangle this little wimp, and that was a big almost since he still was prepped to do something, though no action came from him.

"Gods be damned, I can't even imagine what kind of fragile children might come from them..." he muttered this almost specifically to the two next to him, still having not planned on such a weak punk being near his sister in this way; let alone marriage.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:41 pm

"---WELL, DO YOU, SAYA IZANAMI, OUR IMPERATOR LIBRARIUS AND GUARDING HAND ABOVE ALL OUR LIVES AND BELONGINGS, HAVE THE HAND OF HIS MAN, HOLD IT FIRM AND KEEP BY HIS SIDE TILL DEATH DOES PART YOU?! Bang esclaimed, having taken his shirt off by now to display his manliness and striking a pose as he asks so.
Saya didn`t move a muscle other than her lips.
"I shall do so." She responded, making him blink.
"Yo, she means yes." Taro explained with a grin. "And heck yes i will too."
Bang took a moment to regain his composure.
"WELL THEN! AS THESE TWO LOVERS BEFORE THE LORD HAVE AGREED, DOES MY BRETHEREN AGREE AS WELL? WHOEVER SHALL OBJECT THE MARRIAGE OF THESE TWO, SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER BE-"

That was enough. Before any of the armed guards could react, Hazama had shot up from his seat and pointed at the priest.
"OBJECTION!"
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:43 pm

Turning back to see Terumi having risen from the seat, Ragna drew his grimoire down to his side and glared at him, the objection already making him think something was up. Even though he wasn't pleased with his sister's choice in a man, what the hell did that have to do with this green haired bastard at all? It was a completely straight up family matter as far as he was concerned this shit just got real and fast!
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:51 pm

Ten of the guards drew their weapons and pointed them at Hazama... although, a handwave fo the Imperator later, they all spontanously short circuted.
"Let the man raise his objection then." She said, cold and calculating.

Hazama cleared his throat.
"Now, i think Rags here will notice it the best, but to anyone here- does the Imperator look, the least bit, happy?" A mix of voices rose up, but silenced again as he spoke some more lines. "Does she make the impression that this is the greatest day of her life, that she`s happy to have that man by her side? I think we can all see that she barely even looks at him. She doesn´t care who she marries, and at no point ever since she entered this room did she give me that impression. On the other hand.... that guy." He pointed over at Taro, glaring a bit as he huffed.

"Look at him. He grins like a fucking idiot, comes to this wedding in a cheap, half open suit like he´s on some sort of cocktail party. He did look at our Majesty, but... you probably didn`t notice that, the only places he did look to was the chest, as if he was thinking 'Hmm, isn`t she lacking something?'

A glare from Saya was the answer, though her mouth just slightly curled upwards.

"Anyway, the point i`m trying to make is- neither of those two looks to me like they actually want to become a family. They barely have any interest in each other, and that feeling seems to be the only one they share."
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:57 pm

He knew that the words couldn't have been more true, so he objected eh? Well that was something if only once in the history of the world, nay time itself that the Bloodedge would ever agree with the green haired sonuvabitch he wanted to skin alive and to watch him suffer before dying himself. And yet here he was the one stuck with his mouth almost half open, still he was tense; relaxed by many a thing and unwilling to let his guard down. So even if he had a point there, it didn't a hell of a lot just yet. Would it be valid or what? he still wanted to hurt someone, perhaps this would give him the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:05 pm

Taro raised his voice, or tried to.
"Dude, chill, I´m just trying to make her happy and-"

Not even halfway through, Hazama cut him off violently.
"Make her happy, do you?! Say, what is that, a lie, i hear? What you want is power and influence, to cease to be in your big brothers shadow. Kagura Mutsuki is a respected man, but unlike him, you don`t know a damn thing about the way this planets politics work. You don´t know any other duodecim members, you don`t have a clue about what the NOL long term goals are, what their activities are, who your superiors are... yes, the Imperator Librarius has superiors. PLUS, in addition to that, you were also expelled from the Military Acadamy on the grounds of substance abuse and sexual harressment... from the way you talk, dress and act, i doubt you ever recovered. However..."

He looked over to Saya, still not finished with his speech.

"Our Majesty here is also dishonest about her motives- rather than for love, she marries because married women are more respected in the duodecim. She merely does it for social status, for influence and respect- while it is for the greater good, being dishonest about it is anything but. So. If i may sum this up- two people are standing there, lying to each other, having no interest in one another and engaging in marriage for their own greed.... remind me, Mr The Bloodedge, why are we here again?"

He looked over to Ragna, grinning a bit in a cocky manner, inviting him to add some more fuel to the fire he started. He was really enjoying taking this political farce apart, and from the looks of it, Saya was glad that he did, in an odd way.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:17 pm

While Ragna wasn't pleased to agree with every damned thing that was just spoken, he clearly did since he took right to the stage and started on his own personal rant as it was, more obvious than not about how he felt. "Couldn't agree more, even if I don't like who spoke it, this kid couldn't be more after a quick ride to the top, that's for damn sure! Looking at his expression, the fact that he even tries to further his lie by professing like he gives a damn. Just looking at this kid's smug face makes me want to sock it in and the only reason why I don't? It'd be too damned easy."

He wasn't quite done there since he wanted to go onto another tangent that he actually was concerned about, even if he didn't much agree with his sister's agenda, he did want to protect her or at least to see her with someone who actually could look after her. Sure enough this skinny bitch was no prime choice of any kind in that light. "I'm sure that she'd be looking for a guy who actually has a pair of balls or can actually defend themselves! Hell, look at this guy? He's got a meager talent at best and couldn't even stand up to me holding back; this is a travesty!" he wasn't as eloquent as Hazama, but his outrage was clear if anything else as far as he was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Hazama chuckled in response.
"Well, if you wanna take your chances and see how long you last against him, go on. I`ve got a stopwatch with me."
A few guards had to stifle a laugh, and the ruined atmosphere was perfect.
Finally, as Taro was becoming more confused as to what was going on, Saya threw the towel and nodded in agreement.

"Very well. I accept this turn of events as it is. You were right, Terumi, about my ulterior motives. I was looking for a man i could control- someone who would make for a nice presentable item and could otherwise be quiet and stand in a corner somewhere waiting for his next use. The fact that he lusted for power made him the perfect choice- greed blinds people more than you would believe. My brother, however, also raised a good point- should the Librarium fall, and, to his respect, it might one day if he continues the way he does, my husband would be the last line of defense as my body is quite fragile and won´t stand up in a prolonged fight... however, Taro`s body is wasted through his lifestyle. While he does know how to fight, he would likely be overwhelmed in a matter of moments."

Hazama dared to interrupt once again.
"Well then, now that this is over, can we all just go home? Forget this ever happened, and go back to killing this guy over there?" With that he pointed at Ragna, almost pleading to pull out a knife and gorge out his eye.

Saya shook her head.
"I refuse your proposition. I`ve been brought to the point where i would wear a wedding gown, and i shall not do so again in this life. Come to the altar, Terumi Yuuki."

A gasp went through the crowd, and Bang made a noise that could only be discribed as a manly howl.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:37 pm

Oh and that particular style of a move had worked like what...first Ragna felt accomplished and then he was suddenly more furious than he had been a minute ago, he knew just as well what in the hell this meant. She was obviously going to be marrying the scumbag that he'd intended to kill first and foremost on his list. The amount of people who wished to kill the hat wearing bastard was huge, though they'd all have to get in line as far as he was concerned; this had gone far enough and as he stood, did his arm go down to his side; the grimoire aglow with his obviously heightened emotions, a very particular one about to lead the way on his next words of choice.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The literal Cathedral
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next