Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Search for Clover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 74

The Search for Clover Empty
PostSubject: The Search for Clover   The Search for Clover I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:22 am

(From Takeru's Apartment)

"...Damn, it's been half a day, and still no sign of Clover."

"Don't worry." Aoko reassured her compatriots, which consisted of a beastkin like herself, a disgruntled dhampir and one strange girl she has a hard time forming an opinion of called Nu "I'm sure we'll run into him before long. There's no way he can leave the town without passing through here...unless he plans to take the airships, of course."

Little did she realize that Carl was on his way there himself...
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Artificial Causality weapon
Artificial Causality weapon
Kinjou Shimazu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 185

The Search for Clover Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search for Clover   The Search for Clover I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:58 am

(From 'Takeru's Apartment')~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Having been involved in the search for a good deal of the day alongside Aoko, Nu, and Takeru, such things had left the kinkajou wondering if they hadn't any luck yet because this youth was so elusive? He had ben contemplating a few thoughts while they followed various leads and yet for all of the thoughts there was nothing thus far to show for their efforts. "It seems that fortune is not with us yet, but something will come and soon. Whatever may happen will be big."

Of course he couldn't realize how right that was, for with their luck they would find Carl Clover and with him a myriad of difficulty, at least this was the main thought in the back of his mind. Though would Carl be the source of the trouble alone?
Back to top Go down

The Search for Clover
Page 1 of 1