Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relius Clover

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Relius
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Relius

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

Relius Clover Empty
PostSubject: Relius Clover   Relius Clover I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:31 pm

Name: Relius Clover

Age: (Technically: Early Hundreds) (Physically: Early-Thirties)

Race: Human

Appearance: Golden facade shrouds the visage of this masquerading puppeteer, veiling the upper portion of his face, while leaving the lower half visible; the unshaven stubble sprouting from his chin grants a aged appearance to this man of intrigue. Pale blonde hair sat atop his head  and would be swept back, forming small spikes. Garb consisted of a long sleeved purple shirt trimmed with black, white trousers tucked inside knee high purple boots, Magenta cloak bound at his collar region by a golden plate, and white gloves upon both hands. Whether the white gaze that peered out from the mask was his own remains unknown to all but him.

Loyalty: Himself with some mild interest in maintaining his standing with the NOL

Personality: Relius is the twisted, evil mirror image of his son Carl. While he is calculating and courteous like his son, he is cold and utterly devoid of empathy. His only true care in the world is his research and even his family holds little purpose in his mind beyond test subjects for his dark experiments. Souls hold meaning to him, but only as sparks of life that can be ripped from the body and manipulated, formed into something more proper for his tastes and as such, he had no qualms taking those he finds great interest in. Relius is even willing to go so far as to kill gods for the sake of science - a curiosity which Terumi just so happened to pique. Relius has a genuine sadistic personality. He admits relishing the act of witnessing the collapse and corruption of a soul under a burden too great to shoulder. He will go to great lengths to bring despair upon someone strong-willed, desiring nothing more than to see their resolve crumble. To him, every living thing is worthless with the exception of himself.

Weaponry:

Puppet Limbs – Relius has an assortment of puppet limbs formed into weapons hidden within his cape and clothing and is capable of summoning them via glyphs at will. These weapons are capable of defending, striking, stabbing or binding the opponent in various manners.

Fluctus Redactum: Ignis - Easily one of the puppeteer's most impressive creations. The embodiment of his research to manipulate the human spirit; namely the soul of his wife Ignis. Equipped with a wide array of offensive and defensive capabilities, Ignis has been constructed to be capable of holding it's own against some of the strongest beings alive. Ignis is similar to the Noxy Nyctores Deus Ex Machina: Nirvana in that they are both constructs with the appearance of young women and the fact they hold the mangled bodies and spirits of a mother and daughter. Ignis is capable of of great feats of strength, agility, flexibility (distorting it's body into odd positions), utilizing a warping capability that allows her to teleport to her master's location at any time, manipulating her hooked clawed hands into drills and various other deadly tools, encasing the enemy in orbs of energy that can both trap the opponent and detonate creating a controlled explosion to injure the captive.

Abilities:

Incredible Intellect: Relius is easily one of the most intelligent creature alive, and his pursuit of knowledge is second to none. He has great understanding about the world around him and the machinations set forth by those in power. He can decipher a machine's purpose or a living creature's capabilities by simply observing them for a few moments. He is deductive enough to determine the emotions of others by smelling the air, examining small facial changes and how their body is moving in general. Relius has been shown to be very perceptive of his surroundings at all times, knowing quite easily when someone is sneaking up on him or following him from afar.

Inventor: Relius is a master engineer, inventing a variety of impressive constructs and machines for the soul purpose of expanding upon his already extensive mind. He has had a hand in the construction of many of the Prime Field units, the resurrection of Nox Nyctores Nirvana, his own personal Fluctus Redactem: Ignis and even the physical body of Yuuki Terumi. With his vast knowledge of how to create things, Relius can also dismantle as well, understanding weak points quite well and breaking objects and people down until they are nothing but pieces littered about the floor.

Special Sight: Relius has a very unique way of seeing things. While he can make out the details like any other person, he can also see much deeper than any X-ray or other examining tool to the very core of things. The soul, the spark of life that lingers in all is something that can be seen as clear as day to the puppeteer, a beautiful light at the end of a long dark tunnel. With this form of vision, he can take these lights and mold them to his desire.

History: While many things remain unknown about this masked man, there are several known facts. Relius lived during a time just before the Dark War, in fact it could easily be said that due to his experiments alongside Shuichiro Ayatsuki, The Black Beast was unleashed upon the world. At some point Relius was swallowed up during his testing and hurled 80 years into the future where he lay unconscious in a field of grass, thoughts that would be considered common sense remained, but his personal memories were washed away, or rather ripped from the book and tossed about the ground like pages. They were still there, he merely needed time to piece them back together in the proper order, something he enjoyed greatly. Relius was not alone however, a man he had met and who had likely been sent to the future the same time as him lingered in a less than corporeal form, this man was someone who he had constructed a body for previously, a man named Yuuki Terumi.

Over time, the two of them started new lives, Relius had married and gained two children, a daughter and son and he had even become a high ranking official with the NOL. Unfortunately for his family, he wasn't the type to get attached...He became part of a group known as the Sin architects, three scientists that would commit horrible atrocities in the name of knowledge and with the help of Kokonoe and one other brilliant mind, they harvested his daughter Ada's body and resurrected the Nox Nyctores Nirvana. Soon after, he performed a very similar experiment on his wife without his son knowing. Currently working for the Imperator along with Terumi under his current guise as Hazama.

Last edited by Relius on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

Relius Clover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relius Clover   Relius Clover I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:55 am

Not that I have not seen such impressive work in past before, but often finding this degree of detail and quality in the effort behind it is a rare thing. I must say I am quite pleased with the depth of this, it has lots of what I look for. While I good go further, I think the work here speaks for itself. I am approving this :3

App: 01

Diss: 00
Back to top Go down

Relius Clover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relius Clover   Relius Clover I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:34 am

If it is still WIP, you should note it in the topic name. If it isn't, delete that note at the top of your sheet. Only then will I make a judgement.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

Relius Clover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relius Clover   Relius Clover I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:45 am

Well, it looks good to me. Only thing i would have reworded is that "Relius is the twisted, evil mirror image of his son Carl" ....Carl is an evil motherfucker if he wants to be. :V

Apps 1 (Since Kageo got a bit ahead of himself)

and Diss 0
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

Relius Clover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relius Clover   Relius Clover I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:57 am

Noow then in my haste I had made an earlier mistake, but I shall leave my piece above and just say, my approval is given to this one. I rather like it much.

App: 02

Diss: 00

Hoisting away to canons~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relius Clover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relius Clover   Relius Clover I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relius Clover
Page 1 of 1