Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carl Clover (Ready to Go!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carl Clover
NINJA OF LOVE AND JUSTICE
Carl Clover

Anzahl der Beiträge : 31

Carl Clover (Ready to Go!) Empty
PostSubject: Carl Clover (Ready to Go!)   Carl Clover (Ready to Go!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:40 am

Name: Carl Clover

Race: Human

Family:

Father: Relius Clover
Mother: Ignis Clover
Sister: Ada Clover

Appearance:

Carl's thin wiry frame stands at 4'8.7" and weighs 77 lbs. His round, fair face is adorned by a pair of deep blue eyes and topped with a mat of blonde hair. He often wears spectacles on his face.

He wears a purple top hat to cover his head. He wears a white polo streaked with purple around the cuff and chest area while a deep purple cape covers his shoulders up to his waist. He wears purple shorts that reach just above the knee and steel capped purple boots. He also wears white gloves to cover his hands, giving him the appearance of a gentleman.

Loyalty: His sister Ada.

Allignment: Chaotic Neutral (?)

Personality: On the surface, Carl appears to be what one would classify as gentleman; he is polite, unassuming and appears to have a rather calm demeanor at all times. This is helped by the fact that his choice of clothing is rather formal, making him he spitting image of a cultured young lad.

He also possesses an inquisitive mind, often taking in knowledge he would find beneficial or useful. This trait, which he had inherited from his father, allowed him to develop his intellect.

This, however, is but a facade; When it comes down to it, he is quite capable and willing to resort to brutal methods to get what he wants. This magnified even further by a multitude of factors, such as his deep-rooted distrust of adults (we can blame Relius Clover for this) and the fact that he's taking drugs to enhance his combat abilities, but does a number on his psyche.

All this, however, is but one side of Carl Clover. Deep down, he is a good-hearted young lad who is utterly devoted to his sister, Ada. As such, he would go to great lengths just to return her to normal, even if said means are ruthless. Gaining his trust is rather difficult to do, but doing so will earn you his friendship.

Weaponry:

Deus Ex Machina: Nirvana - The Nox Nyctores serves as Carl's main form of offense. It's form is that of a massive metal marionette. It's face (and head of blonde locks) look exquisitely human in comparison to the rest of the body, especially with long, lumbering arms with extendable claws adorning each hand. When disguised, it wears a cloak and a knight's helmet that covers it's face.

Abilities: While Carl does not have much in the way of melee combat, he can channel seithr to create constructs such as gears, cogs, knights and the like. He is possessed of an extraordinary degree of intelligence, as he was admitted to the Academy at such a young age as well as perform maintenance (and upgrade) on Nirvana on his own.

His true ability lies in his manipulation of the Nox Nyctores Nirvana. The puppet's capabilities include it's massive brute strength, extending claws and ability to project energy spheres. It can even teleport upon her master's command. As such, Carl and Nirvana working in tandem have been known to be a formidable team. Alas, Nirvana does have it's flaws; for one, it's combat abilities pales compared to the other Nox Nyctores.

History:

Born to Relius and Ignis Clover, Carl had what one could described as an idyllic lifestyle; he lived in a nice home with parents who cared for him and an older sister named Ada who absolutely doted on him. As he grew, people could see that he inherited his father's mind. This was often shown whenever the young lad played chess with his old man every so often.

At around ten years old (?), he was enrolled into the NOL Military Academy as a prodigy. It was there he met many dear friends such as Noel Vermillion, Tsubaki Yayoi, Makoto Nanaya, and many more to be mentioned. His days were looking frutiful indeed.

This all changed for the worst one fated day. He came home to find that his father had done a horrible deed; he practically ripped Ada's soul and placed it into a large mechanical doll known as Nirvana. And he did all for his goal without any heed to what his family had thought. It was this abhorrent act, as well as his mother's mysterious disappearance, that caused him to drop out of the Academy, much to the shock of his friends. He now had two missions: To return Ada to the way she was and make Relius Clover pay for what he had done.

Using the prodigious skills he already possessed, he began his life as a vigilante. It had been years after his departure from the Academy that he learned of Ragna the Bloodedge's planned arrival on Kagutsuchi. Seeing his Azure Grimoire as a means to restore his sister, young Carl Clover traveled to the 13th City, willing to put his life on the line in his hunt for the SS-Class Criminal.

Last edited by Carl Clover on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carl Clover
Carl Clover

Anzahl der Beiträge : 31

PostSubject: Re: Carl Clover (Ready to Go!)   Carl Clover (Ready to Go!) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:01 am

*Bumping Self Up*
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

PostSubject: Re: Carl Clover (Ready to Go!)   Carl Clover (Ready to Go!) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:00 am

One thing- this template wasn`t fully approved yet, since only Kageo approved it so far.
Still, good work, and i don`t see why i shouldn´t approve this.
OH YEAH HES A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH

Apps 1

Diss 0
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

PostSubject: Re: Carl Clover (Ready to Go!)   Carl Clover (Ready to Go!) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:10 pm

Annd this is exactly what I've come to expect from Carl Clover, quite a nice use on the profile format. I'd say it looks rather fetching~, What's more! I should hope to see many great things here.~ So without further adieu, I quote my favorite line of Carl's before approving.

'...Shall we begin, Noel?'

Apps: 02

Dis: 00
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carl Clover (Ready to Go!)   Carl Clover (Ready to Go!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carl Clover (Ready to Go!)
Page 1 of 1