Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere inside the branch

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

Somewhere inside the branch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:23 pm

Mai found herself stroking Noel`s hand with her fingers, feeling safe and comfortable again... was she ever actually over that crush she had? They just... stopped seeing each other after the acadamy ended, and Noel was never alone. She couldn`t imagine asking her out when Makoto or Tsubaki were watching...

Enough already. Do your job, Mai.

She looked a bit thoughtful as Noel brought up the lower levels.
"Hm? No, i haven`t checked them... but what would he want down there? There`s probably just a broom closet there of some kind... or super secret stuff we`re not supposed to see."

That, right there, took her thoughts back to the acadamy days. When they just- went there- instead of standing around thinking about it. Was it.. adventure time again?

"We could check, i suppose." Mai said, looking back at Noel with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

Anzahl der Beiträge : 115

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Noel nodded in agreement, inwardly happy that she can spend more time with Mai and that she'll be having extra help in the search.

"I suppose we should go, then!" She said with a determined smile. Normally, she would have been a nervous, scared wreck if she went alone. Having Mai around made her feel...dare she say it, braver.

"We can do this." She thought to pump herself up "We'll find the Major! You'll see!"
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:07 pm

Mai nodded and marched forward, determined they would find him this time. She somehow had a bad feeling about Jin`s fate, so she distracted herself for now while she headed for the cathedral again... if they arrived there, she would at least know where they were.

"By... by the way, Noel... That kiss felt really good." She said added quietly. Easiest distraction ever.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:11 pm

Upon hearing those words, Noel began to blush heavily, her cheeks becoming quite red to the point steam was gushing out of her ears. To say that statement caught her off-guard would be putting it mildly.

"U-uhm, thanks..." She managed to stammer out "It...it felt good for me too."
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Mai blinked and nearly stopped dead in her tracks upon hearing that- but she shouldn`t let it distract her TOO much. Just enough so that she wouldn`t worry about Jin... he was fine, she was sure of that.

"Re-really? I... i kissed Makoto before, and Cajun and Shiori, but not you... it felt better than i expected."

True there. She didn`t feel anything with the other three- well, she felt disturbed with Shiori and embarressed with Makoto, and Cajun was an accident, but...
Wait, did Noel like it because she liked her?
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:20 pm

"I guess it's different for everyone, I guess..."

A surging heat rose within Noel's chest as she said those words and a smile crept on her lips. She never looked at anyone, let alone another girl, the same way she did with Mai right now. She always was so innocent about romance and all that.

Still, she could not deny what she was feeling, that warmth in her heart every time she looked at the bluenette. Fortunately, she still had enough sense to keep her focus on the mission.

"So..." she managed to say after a deep breath "To the Cathedral, then?"
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:30 pm

Mai nodded, mostly to herself, and walked a little bit faster.

"Yes, you´re right.. the cathedral. We... we can talk about this when we found Jin. Maybe he can tell me whats going on here, too... aside from that person, there`s no one here at all."

It was a bit spooky, that. The whole branch was completely deserted, as far as she could tell..

Its like Noel and me are the only people here right now.... ....no, don´t think that, damnit. You´e got a job to do.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:34 pm

Noel nodded, agreeing to follow Mai's lead. All the more better since it seemed that they were the only two people in the building.

"Yeah." She nodded, deciding to put whatever warm feelings she has for Mai to the side for now. They have to find Major Kisaragi.

(To the Cathedral?)
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:35 pm

----------> To the Cathedral! SHISHIGAMI BEAM!!!
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

Anzahl der Beiträge : 91

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Lusec woke up.

He had been taking a day's rest in his own, private room after patrolling the Port area for almost a whole day looking for any signs of Ragna.
Like all the other officers, he was given orders to find the most wanted man in history. Other than that, he's heard rumors that Major Kisaragi had deserted his post. He half-believed them though, he had not been receiving orders from him nor saw him ever since the word got out of Ragna's arrival in the city.

After getting up and taking a quick shower, he put on a white tank and his blue pants. He thought about wandering inside the branch for awhile. Looking at his watch, he had about thirty minutes before he had to go on duty again. He grinned, then made for the door.

He came back seconds later to pick up his weapon and left again, this time having left his own room for good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere inside the branch
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: The 13th Hierarchical City :: NOL Branch (Area (02)-
Jump to: