Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere inside the branch

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

Somewhere inside the branch Empty
PostSubject: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:16 am

Oh crud.
Mai had turned around several times, but Noel was nowhere to be found. She was just GONE.
What was she supposed to do now?! Mai didn`t even know where she was- some side passage to the cathedral, perhaps? Or maybe this was the way to the laundry room, who knew.
A sigh escaped her lips, and she bravely walked forward. This wasn`t a maze. It was a building, there had to be a way out.

...eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:27 am

The path forward from Mai was also where Calico Jacks happened to be doing her laundry with reckless regard. Taking a smoke out of a cigarette as she disregarded many protocols about it in the branch building. Droopy eyes stared at the machine in boredom as she watched it rinse and lather up her garments. Except there was one problem -- she was naked from waist up, sans what lower undergarment to veil her from what little modesty she had, those were in fact her currently equipped clothes thrown into the machine to clean it up. Her hair though covered her chest in a Godiva style though. Puffing out a smoke as it clouded up the room, not really caring at the moment as there is no other people around, and plus she is a Beastkin Werewolf. She knows no shame. That, and nobody was around at this time anyways, usually.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:37 am

What the hell was that smoke...?
Was there something burning here? Oh god, Mai hoped not. This was a smoke free zone, so-
As she stepped into the laundry room, she noticed that someone in fact ignored the implications on smoking here and had lit up a cigarette- oh, well. Next to a laundromat and maybe two stories below the cathedral, who would care rig-

Holy-

She was topless. As in, totally topless. Not something Mai hasn`t seen, but... it still had this effect on her that made her stumble back, squeak, and blush bright red.

"Uh... uhm...." She struggled for words, before pointing her finger at Jacks. "Smoking is prohibited here, ma`m!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:49 am

She turned around, that being Calico, to face the girl in question. Said girl had the honor to face Calico's bareback but not the full frontal, as such a rotation to incline her direction the same as Mai had swayed her hair to unveil her mammaries. Casually looking downward at the girl flushing red as she raised an eyebrow at this display of incredulity bestowed upon by the other female in the room.

She looked down at her cigarette and back at the girl.

"Pffft, fine. I was about done anyways." Inhaling the cancer stick till it remained ashes, she flicked it to the side without even dignifying it with a stomp, as to put it out and flatten it. Exhaling a huge fume of noxious smoke towards the girl's face as she grinned at the timidness of her opposite, "'Sides, ain't nothing to be ashamed of here. You got a pair o' tits as well, it ain't like this is your first time seeing them."

She tauntingly squeezed her pair together and cackled at what further reaction she may coax out of the little birdie.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:54 am

Thankfully Mai didn`t inhale at the time the smoke was exhaled at her... but she was too busy holding her nose anyways, under the cover of the cigarette stentch.

"No- but they don`t have to be on display like this, do they..? N-no one`s going to come down here and look at them, so you can keep them hidden..."

She swallowed dryly as she watched Calico`s hands squeeze her own breasts without having much of a choice. Her mind was, and always would be, that of a man.

"L-look, just... just tell me how to get back to the upper level... i got lost..."

So completely stunned by this display of complete and utter shamelessness, she forgot to see how wierd it was that the girl was here, despite the rest of the branch being wide empty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:05 am

"Exactly, nobody is coming down here. So why should I care about modesty anyways?" She shrugged, "Besides, as you can see..." She points to her back, "I am doing laundry."

A pause followed upon the next question as she contemplated on the answer.

"Uhh..." She scratched her head, trying to recall where such levels would lead. In fact, she herself has a poor sense of direction when it came to this branch area. Only a vague recollection of how she got here was the only sense of direction she had. Once it took her hours just to get to her room, considering it wasn't exactly easy to find, "Well shiit, not sure where it is myself to be honest. MAYBE out of the small minuscule goodness of my heart, that SMALL PIECE, extremely small, I can help you find that place. BUT, you're going to owe me something to wear on the way back."

She walked by Mai, standing to her side as she was ready to move out. Sally forth into the great unknown and find the upper level. The Hell did they build a barracks for as if it was a labyrinth anyways?
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:58 am

Mai blinked, still keeping a hand over her nose... what, she worked here and didn´t know where she was herself?! How was that even possible?
Nevermind that, she just agreed to help, she wasn´t going to judge this lady.

"Oh.. okay, thanks a lot, ma`m. ...but, eh... aren`t you... going to put on a shirt?!"

Mai ran after the strange topless woman until they were side by side- apperantly she really didn´t care for modesty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:08 am

"I have none, aside from my jumpsuit. Too restricting. Unless you're willing to offer your own, I am willing to wait till we head upstairs to get one." She quipped. Making way towards just a general direction, as she fondled the idea of just standing outside, and climbing up to reach a window. But then again, the girl beside her probably didn't know how to climb surfaces as well as a Beastkin.

"Besides, why're you so interested in the fact I have nothing on? Hrm?" Another tease shot towards Mai in part of Calico.

Man, was this going to be a pain in the ass. Looking for a stair way. She just decided to open each door she came across, some of which were empty, and others filled with occupants... NOT. If there were occupants, they'd be met with surprise before the door shut on their faces. And yet once again she continued her way, taking random turns along the way. Considering there is nobody, and just Calico and the blue haired chick, it seems that this whole place is free for looti-- investigation. Right. Because nobody is here.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:18 am

"H-huh? My room? No, i... i don´t work here, i`m investigating, you see.. the Kazamotsu branch recieved no reports in a long time from this branch, and with all the talk about Ragna the Bloodedge running loose here and Major Kisaragi gone missing, i was sent to check up... now i lost my partner though, and i`m lost myself in this unfamilliar base..."

She blushed a bit darker at the comment she made then.
"I`m not! I was just... just gonna... nevermind, its not important. Where are we?"
From the looks of it, the woman she was following was just randomly running around, as if she didn`t know where she was herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:38 am

She rubbed her chin in lieu to the new information she had received. Intriguing and interesting are the two words that come to mind, given the potential implication from what she divined. Looks like things will be fun.

"Well then, since you have no lodgings here, guess I'll have to do without an upper garment." She stretched, slowing down as she struck her hand towards Mai's back in what would be a slap. At least the attempt in which to do so, a non-violent one without fatal impact or the like though.

"You were just gonna peek eh? I don't mind, look as much as you want. My tits aren't going anywhere, they're a woman's pride, sorta like a man's genitalia, I suppose." She finished Mai's ambiguous sentence as once again, the vulgarity mold was broken and stabbed, as all social conventions of polite conversation was turned inside out. Fun times.

She stopped in her place, eyes darted left and right as she suddenly turned left. Her memory finally was forming a cohesive idea that up ahead, would be the stairs that she last took.

"I am Calico Jacks by the way, just call me Cal as the boys and girls in my division do." She said, conveniently leaving out a few information.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:46 am

Oh great- the topless tease was going to continue teasing her. What a fun day. To top it off, she was beginning to clench her thighs together for obvious reasons of being a man at heart.
Stupid women. Stupid girls. Why did they have that effect on her, even after all this time?

"I wasn´t peeking, you were showing them off on full display! And thats a pretty light hearted topic for someone who just heard that there`s a mass murderer in town, isn`t it?!" Mai complained, in a weak attempt to get her to change topics already. "And breasts are completely different from penises, you`re not making any sense!"

Huffing and gasping for air after that exclaimation, she looked back up at her as she introduced herself. Division... ? Right, the lack of uniform made it difficult to identify her as NOL personal... though she obviously had to be, being here.

"Right... I`m Warrent Officer Mai Natsume, 34rd Ars Magi corps. I don´t suppose you`ve seen Noel Vermillion anywhere..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:00 pm

She rolled her eyes at the prospect that there is yet ANOTHER mass murderer in town. Granted it's not because she isn't afraid, but merely because uh... she isn't in any better position to judge the person with ill notions. She claims to be such a thing too. Just that probably not for the same reasons as whomever is professed to be one. Nope, no siree. She does it all in the cause of justice. Yep.

"Suuuure I was. I am not the one gazing at them continuously here. 'Sides, this isn't exactly a big deal. If there is a mass murderer here, then lucky for us we can put a stop to it if we're good enough. If not, then whooptiedoo, we weren't good enough, and we'd be too dead to worry about anything. Either ways, we don't have to worry." Reasoned Calico in her warped logic, "Annd no they aren't, men pride themselves on penises, and women on their breast sizes. Like yourself, you should be happy you have two huge watermelons." She would reach out to tap the top of Mai's breasts, "Any man would wanna squeeze'em. You can find a mate for immediate ravishment REAAAAL easy, that's how humanity works right? With us Beastkin, the alpha wolf tends to find a mate, usually in droves."

She finally reached the stair way as she begun climbing them up. Shaking her head at the question, "Well then, Warrant Officer, guess that makes me your superior, as I am a Lieutenant." Oho, the opportunities with being a superior officer is deliciously malicious here. But she continued, veering off her train of thought, "And no, no I haven't. Don't know why you'd be searching for anyone here, given this place is empty usually."
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:21 pm

Her head began to spin and swim away in Calico`s completely unreasonable logic. Well, she was a beastkin, she heard that- though right off the bat she couldn`t find any obvious animal parts on her... she must be a rare breed. Still, her blush was deeply fire red.
"Not everyone is proud of their breasts, Miss Jacks. I know a few girls who`re quite ashamed of theirs." Mai muttered, intentionally ignoring the other topic she brought up. Being ravished in droves sounded really, really uncomfortable.

A twitch went through her though, hearing that the woman was above her in rank. How the hell could that be, with her completely irresponsible behavior?
"Uhm, Lieutenant Vermillion also just got here today, on a secret investigation... not unlike mine but with a different goal. So she also ususally doesn`t traffic here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:41 pm

Her smile widened into a grin. It was just so adorable teasing the poor little girl like that, how easily timid she can be. Had she less self control, the werewolf would burst into a haughty laugh, imperious and loud. But all that she got was a small and quiet chuckle, with her cheeks swollen like balloons, before they subsided back to their normal size. All this spanned during the time she took steps up in her skivvies. If she had pockets, she'd put her hands there, but for now, she settled on placing her hands on the waistband of her black panties for the sake of stuffing them somewhere, stretching them a bit.

"Mhm. I am sure you aren't one of them. You've got every reason to flaunt what ya got. But I wonder, why're you so interested in this topic? Is it because you keep staring at my breasts?" She asked as bluntly as possible, taking further steps up the stairs till she reached the second floor. Uncertain if she should continue, as she opted to follow Mai's lead, albeit from her side, had she elected to go upstairs, or merely waltz around.

"So, what's this super duper secret assignment of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:24 pm

Mai forced her head to look at the wall rather than at Calico, grumbling a bit.
"I`m not... staring intentionally! I can`t help it!" She complained, crossing her arms over her own, rather impressive chest she personally disliked as well.
Being behind Calico on the stairs, she was forced to look at something else, again- her ass.
Mai wanted to cry so bad, but that didn`t happen, her body was far too happy with how things were going.

"Its called a secret assignment because its secret, you know." She responded, wondering if Calico simply asked because she wanted to trick Mai into telling her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:33 pm

A giggle, albeit a douchebaggy one, bellowed from Calico's lips, "Of course you can't help it. I know I am that irresistible." Once she reached up, she looked behind her, her body did not turn with her head, as the Beastkin looked to the best extent she can twist her head without snapping it, from her peripheral vision, noting where Mai was staring at. An eyebrow rose in response to Mai's apparent perversion.

"Liking what you see?" After such a comment, she straightened her head forth to look around, pulling her hands out of the bandwidth of her panties as it slapped back unto her skin. She glanced left and right with those predatory eyes of hers, scratching her chin with thought of where to go next. Technically they were on the second floor now... That, and she didn't really need to know her secret assignment, for now.

"You can stop looking at my ass ANNNNY day now, and lead the way now that we're on the second floor, since I don't know the way to... wherever you are going."
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:38 pm

"Damnit, i wasn`t staring at your butt, i had to look somewhere!" Geez, this woman was unnerving in her attractiveness. She wasn`t that much of a supermodel, but there was something about her that seemed to throw her switches, one by one. Probably the beastkin bit.
Passing her by, Mai looked across the second floor, staring at the various options they had- left, straight ahead, straight and then left, left and then right, or out the window.

"I... really don´t know, to be honest... Noel has to be around here somewhere, but... where? I don`t have the slightest clue. ....heading for the General`s office might be a good idea. He might know whats going on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:55 pm

"And that somewhere happened to be... my ass." She retorts.

Staring at the girl's indecisiveness as Calico herself taps her feet on the ground, clapping with each tap. Waiting as she pretends to look at the watch which she does not have. Only to receive an answer which is good in theory, but there was one thing that threw it off the Richter scale in being a good idea.

"If we're going to the general, then I need you to take off your shirt, cape, whatever it is you're wearing that you don't need and hand it over. Can't head to the general topless... I like my job. That, or he'll think we're making a booty call." Yes, yes she does. She likes the benefits of being a judge, the thrill of hunting enemies of NOL, the authority to execute rebels without distinction or care. She made sure to sound sincere as she could... which wasn't really that sincere given her tone.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:59 pm

Mai blinked, once, twice, then backed off a bit.
"U... uhm, you know, in hindsight, i think i can go alone there as well. You don`t need to embarress yourself there... thanks for the help, and everything, but i really gotta talk to the General.. with my clothes still on."

Stripping even a little bit in front of this girl... would probably pull yet another switch, and she didn`t want to risk it. Instead she`d risk leaving her disappointed and probably annoyed, but it was for the better... Mai stepped back a few meters, before waving to her,turning, and dashing off....
Of course, she didn´t know where she was going, but somehow, she thought anywhere was better than to look at that woman any further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Calico scratched her back, considering what to do next. Ah yes! Laundry! She was doing that. But then, how was she going to go back? Questions, questions, questions. Ah well, this labyrinth like location was a pain in the ass, and it's not like she had time to spare. She merely just took the first flight of stairs down as it happened, the great loss of direction occurred...

- Moments later -

Somehow, despite not actually getting on ANY stairs, for some UNEXPLAINED reason, that perhaps a result of alien geometries, or maybe she really is bad with directions in this place, Calico came across the same path. The same path that Mai chick took, one that intersects with her own. Really coming from a side path that led to the one Mai was running down through. What are the odds? Calico keeping her distinct toothy grin that revealed her wolfish teeth.

"Well what a mighty coincidence." She mumbled, "I am even more lost than usual. Whoop-tie-fucking-do." More mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:11 pm

Mai was running down the hallway, turning left, right, left, and then left again... somehow, the path was one big maze....

Oh thank god, someone was standing there.. she skitted to a halt, but instead of stopping, she slid on the heel of her boot and fell over- facefirst, into Calico`s chest, before coming down to the floor hard.

"Guh...! Owww... what... wha... i thought that passage led away from here...! Why am i back with you again?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Calico was floored, her back pounded against the floor with the blue haired girl's face firmly planted in between the cleavage of her breasts. Her panties snagged into the button of Mai's shirt. Rubbing her head as Calico swore in many different tongues and languages, her temper high as a volcano over which defiant bastard bumped into her till she stood up.

SNAP!

The remaining garment of hers tore apart, slowly drifting downwards and unto Mai's face. Calico did not budge, only slowly looking down. Realization occurring it was the SAME GIRL that seemed to have an infatuation with her nude body, that apparently she'd have gone so far as to take apart her expensive lingerie, well, her button that snagged it did. One that she has spent a MONTH'S payroll on. Granted she threatened someone to cough it up, but still, it was STILL a wage that she got!

"You..." She growled, reaching for Mai's collar, attempting to grip it as to lift her up to a stand, Calico's face filled with a wrathful and murderous expression. "If you wanted to see me without anything SO BADLY, then you just had to ask." Her face morphed from murderous rage to a naughty smile, at Mai's expense, "But seriously, now you owe me something to wear, and I think..." Her fingers reached and would close towards Mai's skirt, that were that to happen, would tug away and pull it off. She needed something to wear. As much as she fancied the idea of going au naturalé fully, this wasn't exactly a forest where she can frolick without repercussions. This was civilization. "That will have to do."
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:32 pm

"....Ah! Hey! You... you can´t just... take my stuff like that..!!" Mai squealed, attempting to cover herself up with her hands... it wasn`t working too well. But alas, neither was Calico`s attempt to hide her privates with the ripped off skirt. She decided not to tell her that, or she might take the rest as well.

"C..can`t we just go... to the uniform storage or something...? I don´t know if the General would see either of us in this... uhm, sort of clothing...."

Silently, she wondered just how Calico was going to make the skirt hold in place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Calico tied the fragment of the skirt she pulled forcibly off of Mai around herself, as it least did the job of concealing her intimate womanhood. It did little to justify concealment, in fact did absolutely nothing at all. Despite frantic attempts to envelop herself, alas, Calico sighed in frustration and gave up with the whole thing as there wasn't enough span to cover her entirely. Plus trying to tie it to her panties only ended with the piece of cloth slipping away from the knots she keeps making. She really ain't good with these tying stuff business. Throwing away the two garments which in the end, only ended up in ripping Mai's skirt partially for no success.

"Ah FUCK!" She screeched with a loathing tone, before turning her attention to the skirt ravaged Mai, softening her tone so not to spook the already timid chick, "Peh, alright, let's go there then. Lead the way, Warrant Officer."
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:30 pm

Mai, feeling somewhat responsible, took the panties and the ripped skirt and kneeled down, holding the panties onto her before tying a knot around the two main parts of them with a thin piece of her skirt... it wouldn`t hold for long, but it would for now. As she got back up, her nose was dripping red and her head was cherry colored.

She was so close... so close to that sacred womanhood she craved for as a guy, and yet...

"There... lets... lets go."

She took off quickly, holding her nose with her hand, and went back down to the first level... there should be a clothing storage somewhere nearby, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere inside the branch
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: The 13th Hierarchical City :: NOL Branch (Area (02)-
Jump to: