Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere inside the branch

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:39 pm

Despite the girl's apparent interest and dawning on Calico that perhaps she is dealing with a lesbian here, she shrugged with a hearty apathy and put it on. She was used to it from guys, staring at her with bleeding nose. It always was something she wondered, which was why do people bleed from their nostrils when they are otherwise aroused but cannot show it in other way? And why in Japanese humans? It's a very strange thing, perhaps a genetic disorder where the veins in the nostrils are thin, and blood pumps there faster trying to reach downward where upon their sex lies.

Questions aside, Calico puts on the makeshift skirt, doing her no justice in covering her. Granted her womanhood is no longer exposed, but her curvy hind quarters were open for all there to see with lecherous eyes, that whomever were her audience.

She said nothing, as she easily kept up with the girl with the bloody nose. Boooy was she so timid, and the she-wolf had thoughts from deep down from the deep bowel of her black heart on what to do in these kinds of situations... probably?

Nah, training in the mountains won't cut it. ANYWAYS, she followed.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

Anzahl der Beiträge : 115

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:15 am

"Mai? Maaaai?"

Noel Vermillion looked around for her friend Mai Natsume. She was sure she entered the NOL Branch the same time she did, but found that there was no sign of the girl anywhere.

"Oh...I lost her." She said in her usual timid voice. Nonetheless, she was going to search for her friend, hoping that she'd find her soon. With the headquarters unusually empty of personnel, she didn't like the idea of wandering alone too well.

"Don't give up, Noel!" She told herself to perk herself up "I'm sure Mai's somewhere around here! I have to find her no matter what!" With that, she walked through the empty halls in search of her friend, not knowing what she will find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:46 pm

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Something subtle sounded, it was more akin to the wind whistling. Echoing throughout the empty vast hallway around Noel.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" It started to get louder and closer. A repetitive melody still hard to make out. A figure with swirly weirdly colored fibers unfurled around as blue and white marked the appearance of the small figure.

The figure got closer. It was obvious she was wearing NOL uniform, more specifically that which was looser than she normally wore. Not exactly her own attire.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

It was a woman, running onward in a path parallel to Noel, basically to her right flank as she was picking up the pace, taking frequent looks back in full amusement of Mai's dilemma. She got closer to Noel every step of the way, but still was marked far apart in gap that a gap of 20 meters were present between the two females.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:55 pm

Some distance behind Calico, following the obvious ranting and laughter, Mai followed close, both of her Kodachi drawn, a certain expression of hatred in her eyes most people don`t know her for. She chased the woman in the NOL Uniform, ignoring everything else, while frequently looking for a way to pass her and get into range. Right now, she kind of wished she had guns like Noel that could just hit any target the user wanted them to upon command. Like this, she wasn`t going to catch Calico all that easily.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:41 am

Noel felt uneasy when the wind rustled more than usual. Inwardly, she was shaking in her boots, looking around for any sign of who made the sound.

It wasn't until she heard the maniacal laughing that she looked to her right, when she saw the woman in the NOL Uniform barrel towards her.

"EEEK!" The blonde shrieked in fear, her emerald green eyes wide as she watched the wild woman close the distance. Fortunately, Bolverk came into play, popping up in her hands ready to rain bullets at the oncoming individual.

Out of sheer terror, that's exactly what Noel Vermillion did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:55 pm

The body language Noel gave off as well as the fact she clutched two pistols in Calico's direction betrayed that in fact she will be shot at. Not a problem, as Ms. Jacks shifted out of the way, stepping nonchalantly to her right and out of the projected pathway of the projectiles, only to recall a few bits about something.

She gave a look back, a quick glance, Mai was in the way that had Calico stepped out of the way, the vast volley of bullets would impede and reach towards her, threatening to injure her violently. Without even a thought, the Beastkin stepped back into view as she was pounded by several bullets throughout her body, making sure to sway her head at least that much out of the way (the head being uninjured) as she coughed blood out, spitting a new scarlet paint on the ground.

The bullet poundings burned, bruised and in tatters as a result, as she took shallow breaths at what ensued on her. She could tolerate the pain, it's the extent of damage she had to be aware of. Her body was injured, her stomach churned, and abs burned with agony.

"Stop shooting, fool girl." She couldn't get a scream out, giving a quick glance behind her as often as possible, that indeed her shielding bore fruit for none had threatened Mai. Strange, but it was the best choice. Standing just a good a dozen and a half in feet from Noel.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:17 pm

Mai was hot on her tail, and now that Noel had stopped Calico`s advance, the girl had a realistic chance of taking her head off.
With both swords out, Mai got into a running leap and drove both swords down towards the werewolf woman, aiming both swords at her shoulderblades to try and take her arms off.
Normally, Mai would never do this, but several factors- not just the extreme situation of being practically raped, in addition with being laughed at and having gained the animalistic rage of the werewolf, she was out of her mind and completely, utterly pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:33 am

"M-Mai?!" Noel gasped in surprise when she saw her blue haired friend on the offensive. Thinking quickly, she aimed Bolverk at her opponent's legs, hoping to at least incapacitate the girl without killing her. Even as she held the pistols up, she could feel her arms trembling in fear of this unknown opponent.

However, that fear was overridden by a fierce desire to help her friend Mai.

"I hope this works..." She muttered to herself before pulling the trigger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:26 pm

It was one of the glances that took sight that still Mai was intent on her murderous rampage filled with the hatred of a thousand lions filled with the hormonal rage of a jaguar. In quick thought of what is to ensue, Calico dived to her right, leaping as close to the ground as possible as the moist shirt slicked against the ground, making for a smooth transition as she slid on her chest. She gave a quick look back to see bullets pang against the floor where her legs should have been, smashing against it, and that Mai had sliced through air, not her arms.

"IT'S NOT ME YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SHOOT, DUMBASS!" Hoarsely Calico berated Noel despite it straining her vocal cords, standing up on her legs in spite of the subsiding aches, coinciding it with a turn around to view the two, "THE BLUE HAIRED CHICK IS THE ONE IN RAMPAGE. She tasted me, and my fluids tend to cause rage... JUST LET HER TASTE YOU DAMNIT."
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:01 pm

Mai, barely noticing the debate between those two, was slashing and hacking at the ever-doding Calico, trying to hit her the best she could.
A slash aimed for Calico´s neck ended up hitting nothing at all, then a dismembering strike merely cut some of her uniform`s sleeve, and a third, impalement simply ended up buried in the concrete, which she pulled out again a moment later.
She didn`t even talk, just growl a few times.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:47 pm

Fortunately, Noel had heard Calico's words. She glanced at her friend and saw the uncharacteristic rage in her eyes,

"I see..." She nodded, her green eyes having gone somber. The girl in the blue beret knew what she had to do: She had make Mai "taste" her to return to her senses. Unfortunately, in order to do that, she would have to subdue her friend.

"Forgive me, Mai." She dashed towards the bluenette, spinning on her heel to aim a heel kick on her gut, hoping that it would knock the wind out of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:22 pm

Calico kept her distance from Mai Natsume, outpacing her by running backwards as a gap was present widening between the two, well out of her range of her attacks as she coincided it with Noel's opportune kick launched towards her guts. Smirking a bit as the ache only gave rise to her momentary appreciation of the pain, it rather suited her well with the pleasantness she feels from the burning feeling of agony.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:11 pm

(Sorry for the delay- i wasn`t in the right mood for Mai.)

Mai didn`t pay attention to Noel, so the hit connected nice and well, causing her to stumble back and cough, her vison disoriented for a moment and her assault put on hold.
"Ugh..!" Was all she could bring out as Noel`s heel smacked into her stomatch, she nearly dropped one of her swords.
Her eyes came back up, even though she was still sloutched over, and she tried to pursuit Calico further.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:37 am

"Mai, I know you're in there!" Noel pleaded with her friend, though she still held Bolverk in front of her "I don't want to have to fight you!"

That was the truth; she considered Mai a good friend and part of her gang back at the academy that consisted of her, Makoto and Tsubaki. To be forced to fight her friend like this...it didn't feel right at all.

However, in order for her to plant on on the opponent's lip at her current state, she had no choice but to fight.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:45 am

Msi, in her deranged state, barely heard Noel and much less conssidered her words... Though she got that a weapon was pointed at her. Even now she knew what that meant... Her swords whirled into motion and slashed out towards Noels waist, barely missing the first time, but a second strike and a third were already halfway executed.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:56 am

Noel caught the last two strikes with Bolverk, the barrels of the Nox Nyctores clashing with each of Mai's swords to create a clanging sound that reverberated throughout the empty HQ.

"Mai, don't do this!" Their eyes met, Noel's green one gazing at Mai's blank ones, as she struggled to keep her friend at bay "I don't want to hurt you!"
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:27 am

Noels voice was heard, but barely recognized. Mai was struggling to control herself... Swords lashed out at Noel, but they missed the girl by a mile, the arm swinging them taking back the force behind the attack as soon as possible. Mai tried to come in contact with an inaninate object- she stumbled forward, trying to taste Bolverks barrel, the wall, the floor, anything...
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:17 am

Noel saw this eagerness to taste as her opening. Without any hint of hesitation whatsoever, she knocked the other girl's weapons in such away that Mai's arms were wide open. It was then that Noel planted a big one on Mai's lips.

"Please come back." the blonde gunslinger pleaded mentally, deepening the kiss so that Mai could taste every inch of her.

Looking back, Noel Vermillion could've sworn she tasted tongue in there.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:55 am

The swords tried pushing against Bolverk, but the angle was in such a way that it would twist her wrists would she attempt it further. A growl came from Mai, then her lips were sealed.

"Please come back."

Hearing that thought, and the despair Noel was feeling from fighting her friend, Mai´s conciousness came to a halt- The grimiore inside her transferred the werewolf abilities over to a new host, and Mai´s mind became clearer...
She remembered the times when Noel baked her cookies, and now she could hear how much Noel appriciated it that she loved them so much. She could also hear her envy about Mai´s chest- well, she could do nothing about that, she´d love to switch, but it was impossible.
Still, those things, and many more that she saw in her mind, reminded her why she used to have a crush on the girl.

...and,... was that her tongue?! May...maybe Noel didn´t quite know how much she had to taste to come back... or... uhm...
Mai went crimson red and her swords slid out of her hands, but no force in the universe could ever detach her from that kiss. Not by her own power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:45 am

Calico's pace slowed to a crawl, till it stopped, as she observed the debacle between the two with interested eyes. Letting such earlier wounds from her lack of response mend as the time given for pause has alleviated her of such pain. She did what she could do at the moment and merely watched the ensuing exchange of woman-wanting lust taking place between the two, the heady musk was heavy in the air as from the body language despite the aggressiveness at first, led to this engagement. Calico leaned against the pillar with eyes locked like a hawk upon the two.

"How romantic." She mused sarcastically as she watched the two lock lips with the vice grip of an eagle scooping up a mouse, letting not even a single muscle loose from the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:51 am

It was a full minute before Noel, who closed her eyes when she began kissing Mai, opened them to see that the other girl returned to her senses and pulled away, her eyes hazy with lust.

It was also then she realized what she just did, and began to blush heavily.

"I-I'm sorry!" The blonde blushed a crimson red as she looked away bashfully "I only kissed you so that you can come back to the way you are and...well..uhm... here you are." She smiled despite herself, her rosy cheeks bringing her warmth

Inwardly, two things were evident; She was glad that Mai was back to normal, and that she enjoyed that kiss more than she should've.

"Do...Do I like Mai that way?" She dared ask herself.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:56 pm

Mai raised her hands and backed away, blushing deeply also, but it took her a moment before she could say anything.
"I don`t mind, Noel! Its fine, really! I... couldn`t snap out of it myself, its been... a wierd day to say the least. You kissing me like that is actually a good thing."

Especially since she tastes nice.

She sighed a bit, not noticing Calico just now, before shuddering a bit.
"I`ve... tasted a lot of things so far, but... pheromones? I think thats what i tasted before my body started acting crazy. And then... uhm, you don`t wanna know what i tasted then. And... then i was pretty much raped in the shower and my body went into a rage."

Mai shook her head and picked up her swords, tucking them away. "Le...lets just find Jin and... go away from this place."
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:03 pm

"O-Okay..."

Noel took a deep breath, pausing to collect her thoughts, as she put Bolverk away. She scanned the surrounding area for threats. While she did that, she thought of how Mai tasted and how sweet the experience was, despite the circumstances.

"Focus, Noel!" She furiously berated herself for letting her feelings get in the way of the job "We have to find the Major!"

"So, where do you think he'll be?" She asked Mai.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:10 pm

Mai paused, and stood still, and... stared at a wall. Huh. With all that Calico business, she totally forgot about that.

"Well he isn´t in the woman`s dressing room, or on the upper level. He´s also not in the laundry room, i checked. So... maybe he´s in one of the offices, or the armory... its hard to think of places he could be at when we don´t even know what he`s doing here."

A gaze of Mai glared over to the woman leaning against a pillar- she turned away and walked off, taking Noel´s hand to bring her along.

"But lets stick together from now on- this place is like a maze when you´re on your own."
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:15 pm

"G-got it."

Noel nodded, trying ignore how soft Mai's hand was, as they traversed the building in search of the Major.

"Hey Mai," She wondered aloud, hoping that she'd be able to contribute in her own little way "Have you checked the lower levels? We might find him there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere inside the branch   Somewhere inside the branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere inside the branch
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: The 13th Hierarchical City :: NOL Branch (Area (02)-
Jump to: