Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red light Rooftops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Anzahl der Beiträge : 246

Red light Rooftops - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:20 pm

Es, breathing in short lived pants, gave her a sturdy nod and scrambled to her knees, looking about after the intense experience. Thanks to her lack of knowledge she hasn´t been all that scared... However, she was embarressed now, as her long blue socks were the only thing left on her body.
"Wh...where are we... Lambda?" One thing was for certain, she would never do a jump using random coordinates again.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Artificial Causality weapon
Artificial Causality weapon
Lambda-11

Anzahl der Beiträge : 184

Red light Rooftops - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:24 pm

Lambda hugged Es, covering her modesty with her own body "I....I think we are in one of the upper districts, Ronin Gai the map says...were naked Es, what are we going to do?" using the bades to surround them, she had only knew a little about what was going to happen to them and it scared her, Es didnt look so scared and assumed that she had no idea what was going on.
Back to top Go down

Red light Rooftops
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2