Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ronin Gai rooftops

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Anzahl der Beiträge : 246

Ronin Gai rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Ronin Gai rooftops   Ronin Gai rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:28 pm

Es, breathing in short lived pants, gave her a sturdy nod and scrambled to her knees, looking about after the intense experience. Thanks to her lack of knowledge she hasn´t been all that scared... However, she was embarressed now, as her long blue socks were the only thing left on her body.
"Wh...where are we... Lambda?" One thing was for certain, she would never do a jump using random coordinates again.

Last edited by Es on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Artificial Causality weapon
Lambda-11

Anzahl der Beiträge : 184

Ronin Gai rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Ronin Gai rooftops   Ronin Gai rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:29 pm

------------------> From the red light district

Lambda hugged Es, covering her modesty with her own body "I....I think we are in one of the upper districts, Ronin Gai the map says...were naked Es, what are we going to do?" using the bades to surround them, she had only knew a little about what was going to happen to them and it scared her, Es didnt look so scared and assumed that she had no idea what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Ronin Gai rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin Gai rooftops   Ronin Gai rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:31 pm

Es blushed a bit as her naked body was pushed against Lambdas, the cold metal slightly discomforting, but she was still very warm. Likely what had happened was very stressful to her.
"We need new ones." Es responded, patting her back. Lambda seemed to shiver, as if she had been scared about something. "We could go shopping, but we have no money as we are now..."
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Ronin Gai rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin Gai rooftops   Ronin Gai rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:39 pm

Lambda calmed down a little and hugged Es "We could get some clothes, the professor gave me a credit card when on missions, we could use that?" she hoped that they wouldnt get arrested for being nude, it could potentially end badly.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Ronin Gai rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin Gai rooftops   Ronin Gai rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:41 pm

Es blinked a bit as Lambda said that, and looked her over. She didn`t seem to have a slot for a credit card anywhere.. aside from the obvious one.
"Uhm... you hid it on your body then? Or, uh, in some slot in your armor?" Being as naked as it gets it didn`t seem like she could hide it anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Ronin Gai rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin Gai rooftops   Ronin Gai rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:50 pm

Lambda reached under her visor and took a credit chip from a compartment "Here, never needed to use it before." she used her blades to cover their intimate areas from view, "There is a clothing store around here, lets get going." she picked up Es in her amrs againand floated down into an alley and looked around, good there wasnt many people around.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Ronin Gai rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin Gai rooftops   Ronin Gai rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:56 pm

To say Es grew red as Lambda nonchalantly dropped to the floor and went toward the clothes store, dressed in nothing but Murakumo was an understatement. Es herself was pretty much at a loss for breath from the embarressment, still, she poked her a little bit.
"M-m-m-maybe we should... u-uh, d-do this a little.. uhm, stealthier..? So that people don`t s-stare at us when we go by?"
And, possibly, call the police. THEN they`d be in serious trouble, having no ID and being Prime Field Units on the run. Lambda`s artifical pheonomenon weapon was likely not registered anywhere, too.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Ronin Gai rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin Gai rooftops   Ronin Gai rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:01 pm

She nodded at Es and made sure they stuck to the shadows, they came to a gym and looked into it through the windows to nitice that it was practically empty, she looked around lightly to see if there was anyone around "I don't know where we are going, my GPS is messed up."
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Ronin Gai rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin Gai rooftops   Ronin Gai rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:06 pm

Es nods slowly. "The only thing left intact is my hair. Somehow they spared that." Even the little bow was still on it, while the rest was, well, gone.
"Uhm, you might want to disable that armor.. people will ask more questions about that than about our state of dress."
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Ronin Gai rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin Gai rooftops   Ronin Gai rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:10 pm

She nods and shuts down her armor, leaving a large sword behind her person as she did so "Thats that,now about clothes.." she noticed a few parts of black material fall from her, the remains of her bodysuit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ronin Gai rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin Gai rooftops   Ronin Gai rooftops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronin Gai rooftops
Page 1 of 1