Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red light Rooftops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lambda-11
Artificial Causality weapon
Lambda-11

Anzahl der Beiträge : 184

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:34 am

-----------> From public park with Es

Lambda was warped with Es to an unfamilar district that her city map read as the Red light district, a rather sleazy part of the city, this was place for someone like Es or herself rather as her information came out as all negative and from it she realised what could happen to them if they were found "Es....are you okay, please look at me."
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Anzahl der Beiträge : 246

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:38 am

Es slowly rolled over, as the noise of people came to her ears- even late in the evening this part of the city seemed well populated. She didn´t know where she was, aside from lying on a concrete, flat roof and underneath no cover.
Her azure blue eyes met Lambdas, as requested.
"...Is it.. safe now..?" She asked quietly, still shivering with fear.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:46 am

She nodded slowly and helped the girl into a sitting position where she was "Were safe now, but we shouldnt be in this district, it isnt safe." she was glad they were on a roof and she hoped the girl was okay, that woman was very strange and she was scared for Es.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:49 am

"Neither is that laboratory or the park... and the restaurant i was eating at earlier..."
Es sighs, sitting on the roof and peeking down onto the street. Many men traversed the street, some women too, and in the windows she could see more women, winking and doing all kinds of acts for the people on the street. It seemed harmless enough, but so far everything in Kagutsuchi looked harmless when it really wasnt.
"My transfer module needs to recharge..."
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:57 am

Lambda smiles at the girl, "That warp has drained my own drive also", she looked down at the street with interest "So what we should we do now?" she wasnt very streetwise herself but her database showed that for women this wasnt safe, but seeing as both their warp drives were drained and recharging they would have to walk out of the district.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:01 am

Es slowly stood up, and looked about. The district wasn`t small, and despite the looks, the streets were quite complicated to follow.
"Uhm... i suppose we get down to the street and walk... you´re scary, but..."
The older Murakumo looked at Lambda. "I don´t want to go through here alone."
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:11 am

She smiles a little at Es "I hope to change your opinion of me and I will be glad to walk you through here, I have a weapon." she hugged her gently and helped her to her feet "Lets get off this roof." she floated down into an alley way with Es and d looked around "Lets keep a low profile."
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:16 am

Es nodded as they floated to the ground. While she wouldn´t trust Lambda just as she was hoping, the Murakumo was better than nothing in this part of the city. As Es came out of the alleyway and onto the main road, she was overwhelmed by the neon lights, musky smells, alcohol-ridden men and well endowed women showing off their bodies in the windows. What kind of place was this? In either case, she saw what Lambda meant- and in magnetic attraction, she held onto Lambdas hand tightly.
"Lets try not to get lost in here.."
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:24 am

Lambda nods and leads Es by the arm through and past the men and women who loitered in the streets, giving them sleazy looks while a few of the durnken men sauntered over to them in an attempt to grope them she pushed past them as they did their best to avoid problems "Es may I ask why you dont trust me, I only want to help my predecessor, wihout you our series wouldnt exist."
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:30 am

"Maybe that wouldn´t be a bad thing, considering why we´ve been made. But thats not it."
She glanced over to Lambda, her look a bit more stern.
"You listen to the orders of that pink haired woman, yes? Kageo too listens to her... as nice as Kageo is, he`s bound to her rules, and most likely you´re bound to her rules too. If she asks you to capture me, you would do it, right? ...She seems very interested in me, that pink haired scientist. I don´t trust scientists."
She blinked as she felt a hand run over her left breast, down her side, until it squeezed the left cheek of her bottom, and as she turned around, a woman walked past her with a seductive smile- although with a disappointed look in her eyes, since Es had no wallet to steal.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:40 am

Lambda looks at the woman who had groped Es and blinked before she turned her attention to Es whose comment had made her frown "Are you okay with what just happened there, and what if I said nothing about meeting you?" she felt her own rear squeezed and glanced behind her at a rather drunk looking man who mumbled something about how much she cost, she ignored him and continued walking with Es, many eyes upon them.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:55 am

Es blinked in response to that question, she was a bit overwhelmed. "Uhm..." Was she okay with that? What kind of question was that? She didn´t know what Lambda was hinting at, and even if she did, she would have no idea what to answer.
"She could, uhm, ask first? ... that woman could plug into your memory, Lambda, and extract whats necessary... you could delete the memory of meeting me but even then she might be able to restore it."
She gulped a bit as she felt some eyes rested on her, undressing her with glances, measuring her.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:15 am

Lambda shook her head lightly "As scary as she is, she wouldnt just invade my memories, as much as she would like me to be a machine that follows her orders she knows that time is long since past and she respects that." she could feel many eyes also undressing her, the occasional grope was ignored, she could hear whisperings from men and women alike abouyt them both and hurried their pace somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:18 am

"If you say so..." As Lambda heightened her pace, she too began to go quicker, following Lambda blindly... which was beginning to lead them into a dead end.
"...How long until you can teleport...?" She asked, seeing that they were veering deeper into the district rather than out of it, thanks to the confusing and convoluted road mapping. Her breasts were briefly in someone elses hands, and she noticed that they were slowly, but surely getting more agressive.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:23 am

"About ten minutes, how about yours?" she activated her visor to check the city map on the district and changed her direction attempting to lead them out, she felt the groping become more forceful and her chest was being touched by more and more people, the skintight bodysuit she wore didnt make it any easier on herself, from her information she knew what would be the ending if they were rendered defenceless and shuddered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:28 am

"....twenty seven..." Es muttered, slapping a hand away which had undone a button on her blouse. Unlike Lambda, her situation was worse as since her dress was much easier to get into- or under. It was also much more sensitive and easier ripped or taken off.
She really needed to get somewhere else.
"Ah?!" She exclaimed as she felt a sharp tug on her panties, an attempt to pull them off. Thankfully for her, they were still on her knees when they-

-ripped them with another tug.
"We need a plan B, then..."
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:36 am

She nodded at Es and lifted Es into her arms and began to float as she used the speed boost in her armor to run up a vertical wall and onto a roof far above the ground where she set the girl down, noticing that a woman had gripped onto her and had been dropped on the ground behind them, visibly dazed, she addressed Es first "Are you okay, are you hurt?" she noticed that the panties that she had been wearing were stuck in the harness between her chest and she bashfully handed the slightly torn material back to Es "T-these are yours.."
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:02 pm

Es looked at the torn piece of white, sighed, and tossed it down the roof again.
"Its no use to me anymore now. Might as well feed it to the hyenas."
From above, it turned out they had ended up in the completely wrong direction- they were near the city rim, rather than the inner circle which would lead upward.
Trying to button up her blouse, which now had a button missing, she looked at Lambda.
"What do we do? We can´t hover over all of those rooves can we?"
Seeing the distance of that and the speed they would need to maintain, they would run out of energy halfway there, maybe even sooner than that if Lambda had to carry Es.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:06 pm

Lambda sighed softly and sat down "We could rest here for awhile, but what are going to do with her?" pointing the woman who had been watching them quietly, she had held onto her as they had ran up the wall to get here, she had no idea what to do with the woman, she noticed part of Es's dress was undone at the back and retied it for her.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:19 pm

Es looked to the odd, oriental looking woman, and came over to poke her once, more out of curious interest than not.
"We could toss her back down, to calm those men and women...? But she wouldn`t survive it if they don´t catch her... "
She tugged on the oriental looking dress, feeling the cheap faux satin of it in pretty colors before she flushed red, seeing that the woman didn`t wear a thing underneath it, save for some stockings.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:23 pm

Lambda came over also and poked too "Then what should we do with her if not throwing her off the roof?" she noticed where Es was tugging and flushed red also clearing her throat briefly before she poked the woman again out of curiosity, so this was one of those women of the night.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:34 pm

Es shrugged, tugging a bit on the clothes of the woman, whom then smiled and- much to Es`s disturbance and suprise- slid the garment off of her body, exposing the rest of her.
"Eh... ehm...."
Her stunned manner only lasts a moment though, as she feels two powerful arms grab her arms from behind, restraining them, while four more pairs tug and tear at her dress. Within seconds, she was overwhelmed.
"Ahh?!"
Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the same amount of people tackling Lambda.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:53 pm

Lambda had been restrained by the powerful arms, taken by suprise they began to rip at her bodysuit, groping and touching her body at every available place. The woman that had followed them came over to them and purred *Woman* "Well now, such beautiful women like you should get in the business" as she began to rub at both hers and Es's bodies, she noticed that her recharge time for her warp had about a minute remaining and was glad, she calledover to Es "One minute left..gah"
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:01 pm

Es, in the meantime, squealed out as the hands that attacked her ripped her dress, and anything underneath to pieces, more and more of her skin coming into sight. Fifty seconds later, she was down to being dressed only in her stockings, and the men surrounding her began to take off their pants, while hands rubbed her all over.
In an attempt to connect with her, Es´s hand reached for Lambda, and held her hand tightly as hard, hot... things began to drape over her body.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:06 pm

Lambda was down to only her armor which they couldnt remove, she felt their sexual organs begin to drape acros her inner thighs before she heard the internal ping of her warps drive fully recharged and activated it, a field surrounding them making the men and the woman step back before a rip in reality was created and they disappeared, warped to a random location within the city. They reappeared on the rooftops of Ronin Gai with basically no clothing on their bodies and a musky smell on them, they had escaped just barely before they were violated, she crawled over to Es "A-re you okay Es?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red light Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red light Rooftops   Red light Rooftops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red light Rooftops
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next