Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Walk through the Town.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 74

A Walk through the Town. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:27 am

Whilst Kinjou busied himself with Carl, Aoko took it upon herself to disable the Nirvana, who disengaged the male beastkin and promptly lumbered for the sniper instead. Granted, she knew that it would be hard to take down one of the ten Nox Nyctores, but she believed it to be possible.

"Just how did Carl-kun get his hands on Nirvana, anyway?" she wondered in her head as she rolled to evade a massive straight from "Ada". As she crouched and began firing several consecutive rounds, she planned to speak to her old classmate in length about his Nox once she finished subduing him.
Back to top Go down
Carl Clover
NINJA OF LOVE AND JUSTICE
Carl Clover

Anzahl der Beiträge : 31

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:57 am

Carl was quite surprised to see that the beastkin had a rather powerful tail.

"I doubt Miss Makoto's is as strong!" thought the blonde as he barely had the time to summon a shield to defend himself. While he was able to deflect the blow, the sheer force caused him to skid along the ground.

"Not bad, Mr. Shimazu." He said in his usual polite town as the shield disappeared "It appears I have underestimated you."

In the mean time, Nirvana was doing all it could to defend herself against Aoko's long ranged barrage.   It lumbered towards the NOL officer while attempting to shrug of the bullets being fired it's way. Despite it's being sturdy, the armor piercing rounds were doing visible damage as there were numerous gashes on the puppet's arms.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Artificial Causality weapon
Kinjou Shimazu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 185

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:03 pm

"Well thank you, I think you may find me full of surprises." these words came while he carefully reset his stance, keeping himself light on his feet. It was while the beastkin made sure that the younger vigilante was in his sight, with his spear held carefully behind him; those sensitive ears honed in on the Nox Nyctores puppet whose steps were taken towards Aoko. He knew dividing his attention was dangerous, but he could ill afford being caught off guard by such a powerful doll and he knew it.

With his part of his tail now showing it meant his secret was out;and while it slowly drew back to his waist, Kinjou did realize that he still hadn't shown the full length and that would be his advantage...another chance at surprise. The maneuver with his tail had created distance between them at least, he was certain that he could take advantage of this and had begun to circle Carl somewhat. With his tail preparing its full length if need be, the kinkajou had lit his spear alight with a radiant shine of some ki'an force; he figured it might take some doing, but while the young man and Ada were separate a well timed attack would hopefully do well. He wasn't aiming to kill, just to potentially defeat the young man.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:56 am

Aoko was impressed with the tenacity of the Nox Nyctores; it had already taken several shots that would stop automatons cold on their feet, but it still kept going. Instead, it lumbered closer until it decided to close the distance with one powerful dash.

"Oh no, you don't!" Aoko growled as she leaped back create space, all while firing several more rounds.
Back to top Go down
Carl Clover
Carl Clover

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:45 am

"Is that so?" Carl smirked devilishly as he readjusted his glasses "I fear you and Miss Aoko overestimate yourselves."

As he said that, Nirvana was able to catch Aoko by the waist before she can completely jump away, the female beastkin struggling to free herself as the doll was slowly crushing her in its grasp, an audible sound of agony escaping from her lips.

"It seems that you find yourselves in a most precarious check." The lad chuckled as he made a chess reference, the term used when one's king is in danger "What is your next move, Mr. Shimazu?"
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:53 am

The look in Kinjou's eyes widened slightly, as his grip intensified. Did Carl believe him unable to act? The boy was more foolish than he'd think if that were the case. While he had not been near Nirvana, his hand was not stayed. "Then you will feel some pain, Mr. Clover. This is your choice." the attack wasn't so much a fact as much as it was a planned end to his point. He could strike Nirvana from his location, while giving Carl no grounds for escape. As he made sure to keep his control steady and able, it had given him ample time to secure a small well of Ki'an force within his body. It was to such a point that the Huang Long Ji had gained a pale golden glow around its form.

"Spear form number 4, 'Vengeance dragon finds its heels!' Kah!" having wasted no time at all, he directed his attention towards Nirvana briefly and thrust the glowing spear straight into the Nox Nyctores neck and face region. It was with that direct attack, that a dragon-lit pulse of ki'an force flew for the battle doll. The fact that he'd launched it did not mean it wasn't out of his control. The very construct was his will defined, he had plans, in the case it missed. But while his mind had just narrowly been upon the doll; did his right heel rise from the ground in a swift blur, the speed itself inhumanly quick. Kinjou had launched something of a large and wide blade of golden ki'an force towards the vigilante no sooner than 10 seconds after the initial spear thrust. It had no guarantee of being a solid hit, but at this range; he'd be able to kick Carl and swiftly...or so he was trying to plan appropriately for.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:07 am

"Don't...you dare...underestimate me!"

Aoko gritted her teeth, her eyes wide in anger as her breathing became labored. Yes, being gripped like this hurts like hell, but she refused to die. Not like this.

She saw Kinjou's attack at the corner of her eye. While she believe that it would be enough to do some damage to Nirvana, she decided to act in the off-chance that the doll would shrug it off. Still grasping Undine in her hands, she slowly raised her arms until the barrel was aimed right at the doll.

"Eat this! NEPTUNE'S TRIDENT!"

With three powerful, point-blank shots to the chest, she managed to force Nirvana to release her just as before Kinjou's attack his the doll.
Back to top Go down
Carl Clover
Carl Clover

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:56 am

Carl could only watch as both attacks hit Nirvana head-on, the Nox being battered like a rock against the waves. To his astonishment and relief, "Ada" was still in one piece, albeit sustaining heavy damage.

The cultured lad could ill afford to rest, as he spied Kinjou attempting to attack him with a kick.

"Oh no, you don't! Laetabilis Cantata!"

Upon his prompting, two giant gears appeared in front of him, spinning rapidly and threatening to crush any who came close.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:11 am

As the kinkajou's ki'an attack had dispersed upon being stricken, he'd watched the gears and had leapt back in position; feigning one thing to draw out the vigilante's focus. With spear in hand, he'd suddenly took off at breakneck pace for Ada, with every intention of damaging her more. So the intense focus was, he was sure that Carl would either give chase or respond, but either way the plan to use more of his Ki'an was being developed. He needed either the young man open or his partner, if one fell...the battle would end or so he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:47 am

Aoko gasped as she hit the floor hard, rolling until she came to a halt.

"Ngh..." she grimaced as she clutched her rib, which was sure to be bruised after such a powerful grip "I think that worked too well..."

She slowly staggers to her feet, leaning on Undine for support, but even she realizes that she has been incapacitated from this battle. As such, she can only hope that Kinjou would be able to beat her old classmate.
Back to top Go down
Carl Clover
Carl Clover

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:52 am

Just as Kinjou made his charge, Nirvana tilted it's head towards Carl, it's blank visage staring at him as if telling him something.

"..."

"I see..." Carl murmured with a sad smile "Sorry that I pushed you this hard, sis."

With a snap of his fingers, the doll appeared at her master's side seconds before the beastkin collided with her, any hostile intention they had gone now.

"We shall have to continue this another time." Carl said with a polite smile, made all the more chilling due to the subtle threat he hung in the air "I sincerely hope that you'll have answers for me next time, Miss Aoko. Otherwise, I just might finish what I've started here."

With that, both Carl and Nirvana made their exit.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:13 pm

There was a momentary shock of surprise as he watched the sudden shift of his target's aim, he had missed entirely and thrust a foot in front of him to stop the charge. While he watched Carl make his threat, he'd responded before he left. "You may not find things so easy, Mr. Clover, I would not hold anything back the next time. If this confrontation continues." the threat of the mighty battle doll at his command was very real, between that and the young man's own fighting skills, Kinjou would likely have lost the battle alone. But he had no intentions of allowing someone to be overpowered or oppressed, especially not for information alone. He had been ignored as far as it was for the questionining, but it would not stop the beastkin from helping the newly acquainted Aoko against Carl Clover. Even as the youthful vigilante left, the tension remained a moment.

If not for a few moments following this, Kinjou finally set the ji-halberd back into its ars sheath and placed the sack back over his shoulder, moving towards Aoko to check over her wounds. "Aoko-san, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:32 pm

"I-I'm fine-"

Aoko grunted as she clutched her rib; clearly, Nirvana's vice grip managed to do a number on her. The fact that it was bruised badly made it a little difficult to breathe.

"Okay, maybe not." she laughed weakly, keeping her spirits up despite her injury.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:21 pm

As he sighed gently, Kinjou offered her a hand and had eyed her in hopes of seeing that she got better, but upon realizing how that she was in no shape to move, he realized that he'd want to get her to some kind of place where she could recover. "Aoko-san, come, we'll go to my mother's gym, I can get you patched up in the main area, that or we go to Orient Town to Dr. Faye-Ling's."
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:55 pm

Seeing that the Shimazu Dojo was nearer, and that Litchi's clinic was still all the way in Orient Town, Aoko made her decision.

"Your house sounds good right about now." She giggled as she took his hand "You have my thanks, Shimazu-san."
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:22 pm

As she took his hand, he'd offered her a firm nod of his head, accompanied by a smile, the beastkin gestured lightly for her to follow him. He knew she'd be able to walk at least, now that they weren't in danger at the moment. "You're welcome, Aoko-san, right this way." Without further adieu, he'd taken her off with him towards the Shimazu Gym, if no one was in; it'd be fine since he knew first aid. But he also knew that his mother was better at it than him.

(Exuent with Aoko, to the Shimazu Gym) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk through the Town.   A Walk through the Town. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Walk through the Town.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2