Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:43 pm

Ragna was confused, honestly he still wasn't sure what he was signing up for but it became quickly apparent that Nu still intended to cause some sort of harm to him as he felt the points to her teeth sink into his neck, marking him with her mouth. "HE---HEY!?!? What the hell Nu?!?!" he questioned as he tried to pull away from her grasp, figuring he'd make sure she didn't poison him with hidden fangs or something along those lines. "Jeez, you're a pain in the ass sometimes." Seems even the fear of death didn't keep him from insulting her, but that was simply his typical personality.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:48 pm

Nu giggled and nuzzled him instead, the artifical muscles being far stronger than a normal human girl of her size, it felt like she was welded to him, unable for him to get off easily.
"And Ragna is so shy. Nu was just giving you a love bite! You know, like animals do. I`m a kitty-cat at heart."
An odd thing to say, considering she just forcibly made him into a slave.
"So... you´ve no longer got anything against devoting yourself to me, do you?" She purred, leaning over to his ear.
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:22 am

Ragna turned red when she explained the purpose of the bite and soon enough his skin was heating in response, "Such a pain..." he muttered to himself mainly and simply stopped trying to push her away. He accepted the fact that she wasn't going to let go of him until she felt like it. "...Kitty-cat...Right." Kitty cat's were well known for stabbing someone multiple times. He grumbled lightly and gave a nod of his head, "Fine, yea.... I'm devoted to you. Now can you let go of me?" He questioned, he had no choice but to give up. "Now can we go kill Terumi?" He questioned, he didn't think he would ever have to ask someone permission for that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:30 am

Nu nodded, smiling wide and giving him a peck on the cheek without asking, before getting off of him again, a gravitational force below her stopping her from hitting the ground before her feet actually set down.
"Yup! Nu´s fine with that. Nu can see this will be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.. or, more? Tehehehe~"
She grinned, and for once it wasn´t an evil grin, when she held out her hand to him.
"Come on! Nu´ll take you to him if you want."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:47 am

Ragna blinked at how cooperative Nu was being all of the sudden, she must be pleased with the arrangement. He simply gave a nod of his head as he was finally moving forward rather then being held here. He held out his hand to take her's as much as his instincts told him to keep his distance from her, "Yea, sure... Whatever you want." Still just agreeing to help this along without paying much mind towards the price he would need to give up later. Whatever she wanted was better then him being forced to kill her or vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:53 am

What followed after the blurr of the trip to the boundary and back passed, was probably not Ragna´s liking. They had teleported right into the office of Captain Hazama- his hat hung near the door, the guy was still in uniform and had leaned back in his office chair, drinking a cup of tea with an arrangement of empty eggholders on the table... upon Ragna´s arrival, he spilled the former and dropped the teacup, getting up from his chair.
"What the hell, Unit 13?! What the actual hell?! ...uh, right. So, seems like someone blew a circuit, huh? Well, i can fix that. Get me a spanner and a screwdriver, and i´ll disable whatever moral you´ve got in that tiny little brain of y-GAH!"

The followup to the teleportation was a sword, which she had summoned, straight from the boundary and aimed for his family jewels. Like predicted, it actually pierced his skin and penetrated, although not far given the shape of the weapon.
Giggling, she let go of Ragna and gave him a thumbs up, seeing how Hazama was in no shape to fight right now he would probably have an easy task on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:48 pm

The Grim Reaper, one of the more powerful beings in this universe was torn apart by Terumi without the idea engine and yet here his enemy was, pinned to the chair by his crotch by a sword so easily by Nu. "Uh....Jeez, I should have left him to you in the first place." He muttered as he started to walk around the side of the desk. "I've been waiting for this for a while you sonovabitch." he noted coldly to serpent. He'd aim to swing his sword to cut off the green haired bastard's head, not even allowing him the chance to have any final words were the cut to connect. The only way to kill a snake was to take off it's head after all.

Ragna took a moment to accept the situation, all the torture he endured in life thanks to this monster...
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:48 pm

Sure enough, the distraction was enough to delay Terumi´s movement long enough for the hit to connect- the head was cut off and plopped to the floor in a goreful display that made Nu giggle, but his demise was anything but certain.
Still, Nu saw the deed as done and hugged Ragna, nuzzling his chest.
"Now that you did that, where should Nu take you to seal the deed, Ragna? The hot springs? The beach? A loooove hotel? <333"
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:48 pm

Ragna was still trying to accept the moment, did he really just kill Terumi? All the hard work he put forth seemed pointless with Nu's help which made him feel somewhat annoyed but even that didn't fully ruin his mood. He exhaled softly and turned his attention towards Nu as she questioned him regarding 'sealing the deal'. He arched a brow and lifted his hand upward to scratch at his mess of white hair as he typically did when he was thinking. "Uh...Seal the deal?" he questioned her. He figured that just hanging out around her was holding up his end up their bargain. When she listed the locations his eyes widened at the mention of a love hotel. "Uh....I guess the Hot springs?" He could at least try and relax there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu   What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if Saga Part 4: Ohai Nu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2