Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rachel Alucard [Ready]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Rachel Alucard [Ready] Empty
PostSubject: Rachel Alucard [Ready]   Rachel Alucard [Ready] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:03 pm

I copypasted the sheet that was my own, hope you're fine with it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Rachel Alucard

Age: Rachel's exact age is unknown, though she is very probably more than one hundred years old, given she witnessed the First War of Magic. She has lived through countless time-loops that lasted a total of several millenia.

Race: Vampire

Appearance: Rachel is a red-eyed, pale-skinned blonde girl with a kid's frame, standing at a small 145 cm and weighing 31 kg. Her hair is usually tied with ribbons in two strands that look like rabbit ears, a fact people usually bring up to her mild annoyance.

Clothing of choice: Rachel usually wears a frilly black gown adorned with two white-outlined red crosses with assorted sleeves, corset, high steel-heeled boots and jacket, though the latter two have no frills. A red ribbon ties her jacket just above her chest, and behind her dress is a red bat shaped piece that she uses to attack.

Loyalty: She leads herself a handful of the most important people in this world.

Occupation: No longer an Observer since Takamagahara is down, Rachel still spends more time than not checking on the few people she deems worthy of talking to her.

Personality: Rachel behaves like she is: which means she walks and talks with an extreme air of nobility, and is usually sarcastic and condescending concerning everyone she deems inferior (which includes almost everybody, of course), as usually they do not meet her expectations of the highest formality whenever addressing her. As part of this refined personality, she has come to hate her vampiric need of drinking blood, which she deems crude, and so she refrains as much as possible to indulge in the act, going so far as to constantly drinking cups of tea to keep her mind away from even thinking of blood.
Behind her unfriendly exterior, though, there is great concern for those she really cares for, as can attest her butler Valkenhayn R. Hellsing, a loyal, respectful and respected friend to her late father Clavis. She also has a strong charisma, as even those she punishes, like her familiars Nago and Gii, stay under her orders, even Ragna the Bloodedge, despite how much he would deny it.

Weaponry: Rachel is a sorcerer of extreme power, and as such she does not wield any actual weapon. To defend herself in case of larger-scale attempts at killing her, she is in possession of the Tsukuyomi Unit. (For details, see the Abilities section below.)

Abilities: Rachel is one of the most powerful individuals in the universe, being able to keep up with Terumi as the latter once mentioned. She usually shrugs off people's best attempts at hurting her with amusement or disdain, fighting back only if she deems it necessary, and if so, with mere slaps and various clothing attacks.
Her actual powers are far above these levels, as she is a master sorcerer with the ability to control wind and lightning. Her abilities range from trivial matters like deforming the bat-shaped cloth behind her dress to creating space-time portals between two different timelines.
She also possesses the Sankishin Tsukuyomi Unit, which she boasts as having the ultimate defense. She may be right, as Tsukuyomi was able to deflect no less than a blast from the Nox Nyctores Gigant: Take-Mikazuchi, with no damage being done to the exact area on which it fired.

History: Due to her age and the number of timelines Rachel has lived through, her childhood remains a long-since-forgotten mystery. Through each timeline she lived the same events: witnessing her father being of help to the Six Heroes in the Dark War on behalf of her father, seeing him pass out, and doing nothing important until Ragna the Bloodedge meets his traumatic childhood, when she tutored him alongside Jubei from time to time. So far, though, despite the number of timeloops, she has never come to beat Terumi even once and break this farce and her boredom. The last timeline, though, saw her status as an Observer fall with Takamagahara, as she came to realize that the omniscient supercomputer erased its own conscience, meaning that time will never rewind again. Her only try in remedying this situation resulted in the loss of her two familiars, the pink bat Gii and the black shape-shifting homosexual cat Nago. While this sparked a first bit of interested impatience in her eyes, it also meant that she had no right to fail this time: Ragna had to be saved, and as she was no longer an Observer, she was finally free to do whatever she wanted to, and it was time for her to step forward and not let Terumi have his way like he usually did: this time there would be no Beast taking form in the Cauldron.

RP Sample: (I hope I don't need one anymore by now.)

Last edited by Rachel Alucard on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

Anzahl der Beiträge : 143

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Alucard [Ready]   Rachel Alucard [Ready] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:38 am

Only thing i would want changed is the age- several millenia she is not, unless you count the time loops, which don´t count since time didn´t actually progress. In Phase 0 she`s half her ususal size and thus she would probably be 200-400 years old.

Why she didn´t stop the creation of the T-system, the creation of the Es-N units (Since she would know what those lead to) or the violent slaughtering of several mages by Sechs in XBlaze is anyone´s guess. She was probably busy playing with dolls at that age, and Clavis was taking his meds.

The rest.... well, as much as i´d love to be harsh here, especially with your previous way of voting and Jin`s current complaint that i don´t vote harshly enough considered, there`s really not much room for critics to bash. Its what the character is, more or less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Alucard [Ready]   Rachel Alucard [Ready] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:08 am

I believe I've already seen this sheet somewhere...
But hey, not much wrong here, aside from the fact that she's supposedly bored by her innumerable failures and vain attempts at besting Terumi. This, and losing her familiars just like that is certainly a bit of an odd choice, but I'll just let you run with that.

APPROVALS: 01
DISAPPROVALS: 00
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

Anzahl der Beiträge : 143

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Alucard [Ready]   Rachel Alucard [Ready] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:47 am

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
Its a copypasta. :V
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Alucard [Ready]   Rachel Alucard [Ready] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:57 am

Bullet wrote:
Jin Kisaragi wrote:
Its a copypasta. :V
I know, I was just making an euphemism. I approved the original, why not this one? Besides, it's the same person, so... why not approve?
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Alucard [Ready]   Rachel Alucard [Ready] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:22 am

DERP

Apps 2

Diss 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Alucard [Ready]   Rachel Alucard [Ready] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rachel Alucard [Ready]
Page 1 of 1