Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.

Go down 
+5
Haruka Shinamoto
Ragna
Kageo-kaka
Mai Natsume
Prof. Kokonoe
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 145

Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:52 pm

"Sorry, but I'm taken."

Kokonoe sighed as she shook her head "You're going to be one hard nut to crack. But I'll see what I can do."
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:11 am

Nu blinked and sat down straight again, the magical restraints making it difficult to do much else.
"Nu can get you a nutcracker if you want. They tingle, sorta." Seems like she used those on herself or other people too.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:17 am

"...Nu, by far, you are among the most messed up of my patients today." Kokonoe shook her head in dismay. She was right, though; considering the conga-line of people who showed up, she's by far the toughest.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:20 am

Nu giggled as an "Archivement Unlocked: Distrubed Kokonoe" image popped up in her view, and looked rather smug as she leaned back.
"Weeeeelll, Professor? What are you going to do, then? ...a clone of Ragna would be nice. :3 I need stabbing practice afterall."
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:08 am

It was then the proverbial lightbulb sparked to life in Kokonoe's head.

"Of course! Why didn't I think about it earlier?!" The pink-haired scientist gasped in utter disbelief "A clone of Ragna would be perfect to curb that insatiable appetite of yours!"
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:10 am

Nu clapped, or, tried to with the restraints, in return.
"Nu is a genius! :3 Nu always knew it. Now the Military Acadamy can no longer reject me."
Something told her that Professor McKenzie would still reject her tenfold. Still, she was pleased that she could give Kokonoe a spark of imagineation.
"Buuuuuut, that Ragna needs to be like, super sturdy. Impossible to kill. :V"
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:12 am

"Yes, we'll get to those details when I get to my lab." Kokonoe nodded with quiet contemplation. There was just so much to do, so much data to gather...

"First thing's first," She said as she held out her hand "You got some genetic material I can use? Maybe a lock of hair or some blood on those blades of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:14 am

Nu nodded strongly, and Kokonoe`s hand was met with another. A gloved hand.
...attached to an arm. A bloody one.
"Nu figured he wouldn´t need that one. He looses arms left and right anyway. :V"
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:23 am

"You do realize I'm the one who replaces his arms, right?" Kokonoe inquired while her eye twitched dangerously "And do you know how much each of them cost to build?! Hell, if I didn't have funding for my research, I'd go after his bounty myself!"
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:26 am

Nu shrugged and waved the arm around. "Doesn`t even matter! You guys have like, insane funds as it is. Nu doesn´t have squat."
She blinked and put down the arm, before pulling out a rather large wallet, which was full of bills.
"Except for what Nu takes from the victims."
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:29 am

Kokonoe was fighting the urge press the button under her desk which opens up the floor beneath the couch and sends the victim on a one way trip to the Boundary. Mostly because she knew that Nu would just come back and bug her some more.

"ANYWAY," she said with gritted teeth and a forced smile "I'll be taking that hand for cloning, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Anzahl der Beiträge : 246

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:37 am

Nu nodded with a smile, handing her the handy hand with her hand. "It was starting to get moldy anyways." To say the least.
Then, her eyes widened and she began to giggle again. "When will he be ready? When? When?"
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:44 am

"Don't rush cloning." Kokonoe spoke firmly "It's a rather delicate process that takes at least two weeks to go through. I make one small mistake and I end up with a retarded, disfigured product. I'm sure you don't want your Ragna clone to end up that way, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:03 am

Nu shrugged, a bit clueless.
"Ragna is retarded to begin with... wouldn´t be much of a difference."
Still, she bounced off of her seat and began teleporting around the room excitedly.
"Oh maaaaaan, i´ll have my own Ragna! <3"
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:13 am

"Yes, yes I'm sure you're thrilled." Kokonoe sighed, her migraine getting worse by the second."At least she's gonna scoot soon."
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:29 am

Nu nodded, before bouncing off the wall and giving Kokonoe a smooch on the lips- thankfully, her aim was off, so the four swords she had aimed at her like a love bite hit the wall behind her.
"See you in two weeks then! <333!" She then disappeared in another teleport.
Back to top Go down
Relius
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Relius

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:00 pm

Another day of mediocrity and sheer boredom seemed to be passing by. Limited to the simple paper work regarding approvals and the like had caused time to slip by so slowly and without a pet project of his own, the Colonel of the Engineering division was finding himself to be quite lethargic. Thankfully an idea eventually formed in the library that was his mind and the decision to pursue further advancements in his study of souls gave him the energy to start building once more. With knowledge of how to manipulate souls further, he'd be able to strengthen Ignis. Unfortunately, while building he realized he was missing a few parts. He remembered who he had lent then to and made his way towards the clinic he had heard she opened. With a few knocks on the door, he'd await her word to come in.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:55 pm

"I'm glad she's gone." Kokonoe sighed as she watched Nu warp out of her office. She then turned to the computer screen with a pained sigh. It was a vintage model from the 2010s too!

"I'll have to repair this later." She sighed just as she heard the door knock "I wonder which whackjob came to visit this time." She shrugged as she poised herself "Lost soul of the day, you may enter."

Last edited by Kokonoe A. Mercury on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relius
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Relius

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:16 am

Relius took a moment to enter, choosing instead to examine the exterior of her little office before making his way inside. "Hello Kokonoe." He greeted her as if they were old friends which was odd considering he was likely close to the top of her 'kill' list, likely right beneath Terumi. "I thought it was quite odd when I heard the rumors of you playing the role of therapist." He muttered out loud, of course, considering how he was glancing about, it seemed as though he was talking to himself. "I can't quite fully grasp why anyone would seek helpful advice from someone who can rarely control her own temper... Ah, to each their own I suppose." he'd brush off his sleeve and slowly make his way towards the feline's desk.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:31 am

"Relius Clover..." Kokonoe let out an exasperated groan. "First Nu, now you? Today seems to be one of those days for me."

Sighing, she lay back into her chair and gave him a haugty glare "I suppose you're not here for help, though you can use some anyway. You're a nasty piece of work who turned his own wife and daughter into puppets for science. And don't think I forgot that shit you pulled at Wadatsumi."
Back to top Go down
Relius
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Relius

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:01 am

Relius simply smiled at her words and lifted his hand upward to stroke his chin lightly, "How quickly you move to judge me, but have you forgotten dear Kokonoe?" he questioned as he leaned forward, the white gaze permitted by his mask seemed to stare right through her as he spoke. "You shared the title of 'Sin Architect' with me." He took a step back and simply sat down in the empty chair across from the pink haired female.

"Your hands are covered in blood, just like mine. The only difference is....I do not regret my actions in the slightest. Each choice I have made has been towards the greater pursuit of knowledge." He seemed to grow tired after speaking and slowly placed his elbow on the arm of the chair, resting his chin upon his exposed palm. "Once upon a time, nothing would stop you from moving forward in the name of science. It's a shame to see that such a great mind has become so restricted." He seemed to finish this point as he changed the topic rather quickly, "I am here for the tools I lent you. I am working on something and I do not have the proper equipment to finish it."
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:23 am

"Psh, like I haven't heard that one before." Kokonoe huffed as she folded her arms "And what made you think I regret all the shit I pulled over the years? Yeah, I'll admit, I've done some stupid things, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't do what's necessary in a heartbeat."

Upon hearing his request, she raised a brow "Oh? And what is this project of yours exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Relius
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Relius

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:58 pm

Relius felt no reason to lie to Kokonoe, even if they weren't exactly allies, they both shared a love for science and that meant it was more than likely that she would appreciate his work. He shifted forward in his chair, elbows placed upon his legs as he laced his fingers together and brought his face forward so his smile was hidden behind them. "I'm furthering my research with souls." He'd close his eyes for only a moment beneath his mask before continuing. "I'm making a few alterations to a machine I had already designed to transfer souls into inanimate objects. I wish now to trade souls between two living beings." He sat back in his chair when his main point was made.

"Testing compatibility, stability, rejection ratings, the chances of alteration in the soul to accept it's new vessel and what is transferred along side it. Emotions, memories? Ignis and Ada have show obedience to their wielders but they also seem capable of acting on their own beliefs. I assume this is due to the interference of their souls."
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:59 pm

"Trade souls between two human beings?" Kokonoe's cat-like ears twitched slightly to show her interest in his idea "Damn it, I know I shouldn't be curious about any experiment of yours, Relius...but here I am."
Back to top Go down
Relius
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Relius

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:31 pm

Seems Relius had earned Kokonoe's interest towards his project, a mind like her's wouldn't go to waste at the very least, so he could utilize her assistance just this once. "Capital." he responded as he stood up and brushed himself off. "I see no reason why we cannot cooperate on another experiment. It will be refreshing to hear another's point of view who isn't an ignorant fool." Seems he was referring to some of his staff, and perhaps a hidden compliment for the pink-haired feline. "I will have the proper paperwork sent to you so you may enter my lab. Simply arrive with my tools and we will begin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: Limbo&Practice :: Free Time-
Jump to: