Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.

Go down 
+5
Haruka Shinamoto
Ragna
Kageo-kaka
Mai Natsume
Prof. Kokonoe
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:15 pm

Having perked up greatly, he'd nodded to her and hopped out of the door with a skip in his step, it was a small thing, but a coffee date that was wonderful for him. He smiled and then beamed while waving. "I promise to remember! I'm off to complete my task, s-see you soon, Bye Professor!" He'd leapt to the doorway and opened it while heading towards the outside, jumping up and clicking his heels together, just before heading off with this trouble whisked away!
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 145

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:35 pm

"See you!" Kokonoe could not help but grin as she watched Kageo leave. "So...he and I are on a date, hm?"

She was actually looking forward to it; Kageo's a nice guy, and she rarely met any nice guy's in her line of work. As such, she excited by the prospect of getting to know Kageo-kaka more.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:43 pm

Ragna sighed lightly, all the people pressuring him to talk to someone and here he was, showing up at this consultation room with his arms folded over his chest. If someone hadn't constantly stated that he show up here, he wouldn't have but he honestly couldn't say no to Caelica, she was always so nice and this was a simple enough request, even if it made him want to put a hole through a wall.

He'd knock a few times on the door, typical glare fixed on his face as per usual. He just wanted to get this over with so he could get back to actually dealing with his problems rather then talking about them.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:57 pm

Kokonoe was just about to get to playing this Visual Novel called "Katawa Shoujo" when she heard the knock on the door.

"Wow, three customers in one day." She chuckled "What are the odds?" Sighing, she composed herself in a refined manner before stating clearly.

"Lost soul of the day, you may enter."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:33 pm

Ragna made his way inside as he was invited in, "Lost soul of the day..." he repeated as he sat down, "The hell? That some type of catch phrase?" he questioned. The grim reaper sighed softly as he leaned forward in his chair, arms resting on his legs after he had placed his blood-scythe next to the chair. "Listen Kokonoe, I didn't really want to come here in the first place. So if you could just do me a favor and tell Caelica that we took care of my problems, I'd owe you one." seems he didn't even come here from consultation, instead, it seemed he was just trying to get the mage off his back. He might be a little difficult to get to open up.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:46 pm

"Oh? So Caelica sent you here?" Kokonoe shot back with a teasing smirk "If she really did, then you MUST have some issues to sort out."

Regarding Ragna's request to skip out, she sighed and shook her head "Sorry, Ragna. No can do. It'll reflect badly on my record if I let you go right now."

Her lips curled into a slight smirk as she continued on "And what would dear old Caelica say? I mean, even I can't blatantly lie to such a cute, innocent face. It'd break her heart, as well as mine."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:52 pm

Ragna lifted his hand upward to cover his face, he wasn't even sure what problems Caelica wanted him to discuss. She had mentioned the bit about Saya and Jin, but who wouldn't be a little messed up after their sister was kidnapped by a crazy green haired bastard, your brother gained the desire to kill you and the closest thing you had to a mother was murdered while your home burned down around you, all the while, your bleeding from a stump where your right arm used to be...

Wow, he did have a messed up childhood. He was entitled to be a little messed up in his opinion. "Goddamnit, I'm not getting out of this." he muttered to himself, "I don't even know what the hell to tell you." Even if he did, he wasn't sure how to approach this sort of thing. Start from the beginning and explain slowly, or jump straight to the problem? He finally gave in and sighed, "How do we do this?"
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:55 pm

"Well for starters..." Kokonoe spoke in her usual business-like tone as she took out her notepad "I'd like to ask how things are between you and Caelica."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:01 am

Ragna blinked at that question, he wasn't exactly sure how to answer in truth, he had expressed his feelings to Caelica before, but neither of them have really acted on them beyond a kiss here and there. He simply lifted his hand upward to scratch at his mess of white hair while his cheeks tinged a light pink in color. As pale as he was, it wasn't easy to hide a blush unless he pretended his face was red because he was angry instead. "Things?....Well enough." he finally managed out. It wasn't like they were fighting, and they weren't distant with one another either.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:07 am

"Well enough?" Kokonoe's brow arched, the earlier smirk haven't diminishing even a little bit "I'd like to have a clearer definition than 'well enough', if you don't mind. Sounds pretty vague if you ask me."

Oh, she was going to enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:15 am

Ragna glared at the pink-haired feline as he canted his head to one side to think of the answer that would get her off his back. "We get along fine damnit...." he then sighed and bent his head forward, "I have feelings for her and she has feelings for me. Is that better?" he questioned her, it wasn't exactly his strong suit to express his feelings in any way.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:19 am

"So you two are finally going out?" Kokonoe acted as if she was in total shock "What took you so long, damn it?!"

After composing herself, the Chief Scientist then gave Ragna a studying glance "So, have you done any couple stuff yet?"
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:28 am

Ragna turned a darker shade of red at the beast-kin's words, he was unsure of how to best answer that as they hadn't really gone out to do anything beyond simple walks around town, he was starting to wonder if he was a terrible guy for that, but for the time being he shook if off and glared at her, "I guess we hug and kiss when we see each o.....Hey what the hell?!?! I didn't come here for relationship advice." he explained. Turns out that Kokonoe was involving a problem he wasn't even aware of.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:48 am

"Geez, that's all you do?" Kokonoe inquired, her eyebrow understandably raised due to the fact that he simply hasn't done anything to woo her aunt. "I'm sure you can use your, as the Rabbit would say, 'your woefully below-average intelligence' to come up with something!"

At that, she slapped her desktop with that same fire in her eyes when Mai consulted her earlier "Do something nice for her, damn it! Bring her flowers! Bring her to some fancy restaurant! Take her to the movies! That kind of shit!"
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:33 pm

Ragna was surprised with Kokonoe's outburst, how forcefully she was demanding these things from him which caused him to stare wide-eyed at the beast-kin as he waited for her to finish. "I...I already planned on doing something nice for her." he muttered as he leaned forward in his seat, this was somewhat embarrassing, had he really been so weak willed towards Caelica because the most they had done was shown some mild affection towards one another?

Well, the last time he made a move, he was turned into a woman, so perhaps that made things a little awkward. "Goddamnit...I'll try to be more romantic I guess." he explained. He wasn't sure if he had it in him or not, but he suddenly felt like Kokonoe was likely to shoot him with some sort of weapon if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:38 pm

"Good!"

Kokonoe nodded with a satisfied grin. "The thing about us girls: We LIKE to be romanced. We like it when a guy goes out of his way to make us feel special, even if some of us out there don't look like it. I guess we can blame fairy tales and shit, but it's a fact of life."

The beastkin scientist nodded sagely, then pointed towards the door "Now go out there and romance my aunt!"
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:44 pm

Ragna had to ponder for a moment on how he ended up at this point, but it wasn't worth questioning and he figured it was better to try and take her advice then sit here questioning her overall intentions. "Alright, fine..." He stood up and turned to walk towards the door, "Thanks for the help Kokonoe." he muttered over his shoulder. He wasn't sure if she actually deserved thanks or not, but she was attempting to help him in some way and at the very least, he could appreciate that much. "Catch ya later....Pain in the ass." He gave her a smirk and stepped out. Now, would it be too cheesy to buy Caelica flowers?
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

Anzahl der Beiträge : 143

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:50 pm

A quick check of her wristwatch.... yup, it was about time. Five minutes early, but what the hell.
She blinked in suprise as Ragna the Bloodedge walked past her- her first instinct was to track him, and follow him where he might go, but... today, she should really stay out of trouble.
As such, she turned and remained on track like a railroad, heading to Kokonoe`s door to knock on it firmly. Once, twice, three times, then she slowly opened the door to peek inside.
"...can i come in already? I`m five minutes ahead of the scheduled date, but..."
Knowing Kokonoe she probably didn´t even remember taking any appointments.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:53 pm

"See ya around, asswipe." Kokonoe chuckled as she watched Ragna leave. After taking note to remind her to send him his bill later, she proceeded to turn on Starcraft II on her desktop computer.

"Now..." She grinned evilly as she logged in "Let's see if I can beat you today, Mizuki!"

At least, that was her intention until she saw another customer. "Oh, that's cool-"

She stopped herself once she saw the customer. Her eye twitched as she noted that she looked too much like a certain person she loathed for her taste.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:57 pm

Haruka swallowed deeply, her face faltering as she noticed Kokonoe´s expression. She didn´t need a degree in psychology to guess what was going through that woman`s head just then.
"Uhm, yes." She pushed the door open and came inside, taking off her hat as she did so, and bowing briefly.
"...you can probably guess my problem. ...Wait, no, you can´t. Its NOT -I am a sociopathic murderer turned into a woman, and now i cannot get laid with the Imperator-. Its rather more among the lines of -my so called brother is a fucking maniac, and i´ve had it, i can no longer do this. How do i get rid of him.- I figured you were the best person to turn to."
She looked over to the comfy looking couch, and pointed over.
"...Can i take a seat, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:08 pm

"So you wanna kill Terumi, eh..."

Kokonoe kept a skeptical gaze trailed at the woman before her "How do I know you're not him in a chick's body? He's very likely to do something as crazy as that."
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:11 pm

Haruka looked at her while she took a seat, folding her hands in her lap.
"Try me. Besides, would he pass an opportunity to make your life miserable, would he have the chance? You´d probably be dead by now, the way your back was turned earlier."
She stared from fact, a bit depressed as her problem only got worse. Yes, her main problem was her appearance. She looked like a mass murderer.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:25 am

"If you say so..." Kokonoe sighed, deciding to trust the girl's judgement and offered her a seat. "So, how do you want me to help?"
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:30 am

Haruka sighed at last, as the Professor seemed to believe her... for now. That would make things easier.
"Well, if you don´t want to kill him yourself you could always help me. I feel like a broken wreck at this point, having endured the whims of that guy for the last seven years. I can´t even look at eggs anymore without thinking of the face he makes when he eats them. ...or rather, swallows them."
She shuddered, imagineing it in her head.
"Not just that, but everyone sees my face and thinks of him. That makes it even worse."
She sighed a bit, before looking up again.
"Thats not gonna be easy is it?"
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:34 am

"From what you're telling me, it ain't." Kokonoe sighed as she shook her head, her arms crossing over her chest "For starters, if it were that easy to kill Terumi, I'd have done it years ago!"

She stopped to pop a Ferrero Roche into her mouth, letting the creamy chocolate linger in her mouth before continuing "As for the second part...might I suggest an image change?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: Limbo&Practice :: Free Time-
Jump to: