Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.

Go down 
+5
Haruka Shinamoto
Ragna
Kageo-kaka
Mai Natsume
Prof. Kokonoe
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 145

Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. Empty
PostSubject: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Somewhere in this time and space, there was a most peculiar room that can be only reached by the unfortunate in life. On the door, there was a sign that reads:

"Feeling lost and down? Need help with life? Then come on down to Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room and watch as your spirits are lifted up!"

Under the fine print was a small disclaimer stating: "Results may vary. Prof. Kokonoe is not liable for any damages that may occur."
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:08 pm

Checking her notesheet once more to verify that it was the right adress, Mai sighed once more, staring at the door to the so called consultation room. She had serious doubts about this, but at this early midlife crisis of hers, she saw herself out of options.
Knocking three times, she opened the door and peeked inside, before getting in, dressed in civil clothing.
"U...uhm, Hello? Anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:15 pm

"Lost soul of the day, you may enter."

Upon entry, Mai would see a room with a nice carpet on the bottom right next to a couch. In the far end of the room was a desk, and there on the desk sat the proprietor of the establishment, none other than Professor Kokonoe herself.

"So..." She looked through the list before looking up at her customer "Mai Natsume, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:21 pm

Mai nodded, and bowed formally as a greeting. "Y-yes... i do think i`m in need of some sort of consultation, my life hasn´t been the best but recently things went far, far worse."
Mai raised her head to look at her, and after a brief overlook, blushed deeply as she saw the straps of Kokonoe`s black scanties on her hips. She swallowed, and pretended to ignore it.
"Uhm, i´ve... never done this before, so.."
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:24 pm

"It's fine. I've had flakier customers." Kokonoe replied casual, her tone as cool as her species "How about you take a seat?" she said as she indicated to the couch.

Whether the bluenette would sit or stand, she proceeded with the questioning anyway "So, what's your problem?"
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:32 pm

Mai nodded and sat down, her hands folded in her lap to keep her from fiddling nervously.
"W....well, i don´t normally talk about this, but... i`m a man, in a woman´s body. Some crazy grimiore changed me this way shortly before going to the acadamy. I... learned to cope with it, even though i still stare at girls sometimes... your p-panty straps can be seen, by the way. Anyway, i had to go undercover to hide from my overly asian father who wouldn`t accept a sub-par, female son, and had to take up this fake name.. and.. and in the acadamy, i met this girl named Noel, and... fell for her quickly. But my problem is that... well, she seems straight. She has a thing for General Mutsuki, and admires Ragna the Bloodedge, and..."
She sobs a bit, ears welling up. "And i don´t have a penis, damnit! I want to seduce her, make her fall for me, and make her pregnant with my baby, but i can have babies of my own instead... which sucks! I don`t wanna have a period anymoooooree!!"
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:46 pm

"I see..." Kokonoe said sagely as she seemed to take notes, but in actuality, she was just scribbling a doodle of Tager.

"So...this Noel," She asked after a while, her attention still on the doodle "Does she know of your affections?"
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:52 pm

"U-uhm.. well, you know what girls are like, a few gropes in the bathroom, an occasional kiss... and she makes me food, because the Grimiore changed my taste as well, forcing me to see the thoughts someone had making the food as a taste rather than tasting anything normally.. that way we were quite close, but, other than that, nope."
Mai lowered her head, sighing a bit.
"That might be because my roommate Shiori kept molesting me whenever i turned my attention to the girl."
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:57 pm

"You know what I think?" Kokonoe said as she finally looked up from her doodling "I think that if you are the man you say you are, then man up and ask her out!"

She was in one of those fiery moods, especially after hearing of the woman's plight "And who needs a *Hellspike!* to make her feel like a woman?! All you need to do is to make do with what you have and put her in a *Carnage Scissors!* and I'm sure you'll make her *Optic Barrel!* want more!"
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:01 pm

Mai blinked many times, taken aback by her sudden outburst, but it did, strangely enough, boost her confidence. Right, just doing it might be nice!
"And you really think that works?" She asked, amazed, pretty much stunned to no extent by the simplicity of her solution. She felt as if she should stand up and ask Noel out right now... and make babies in the back of a car, like in Titanic.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:04 pm

"I have no guarantees, but it helps to try, right?!"

With exaggerated vigor, Kokonoe climbed on the desk and pointed to the door "Go forth, Mai Natsume! Go on and ask the girl of your dreams Noel out! Take her to dinner, see a movie, have some wild sex, get married! All is within your reach if you just try and grab it!"
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:09 pm

Mai nodded forcefully and balled a fist with a determined face, getting up and nodding. "Right!"
As she marched out, with the vigor of a well moralized soldier, she met Noel halfway down the stairs.
Without much introduction, she kissed the poor girl like there was no tomorrow, running her hands through her hair and cupping her waist.
"Noel... i want to be more than just a friend to you. Lets get ourselves some fancy outfits, have a dinner at the generic-Orient-Town-Restaurant-everyone-goes-to, watch a movie, and... go to my place." She breathed into her ear, kissing it, then taking her wrist and heading out.

Without accepting a no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:12 pm

"Another satisfied customer." Kokonoe chuckled as she watched Mai go forth and fulfill her dreams "I'll be sure to send her the bill."

With that, she settled down and returned to her desk. Sighing, she reached for her hidden stash of candy and began gnawing on some caramel pop-corn while playing Flappy Bird.

"Damn retarded bird..."
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:24 pm

Having wandered to the building from the streets, well while the kaka felt it was odd enough to seek out his superior, but he'd had his own issues. While on his way in, a sigh broke past his lips; maybe she could solve this problem of his? One at a time, he was going to be realistic for this and do his best to provide a lucid open. "Well here goes nothing..." The kaka had watched a young blue haired woman rush past her with a blond in tow, well a success? He didn't question that and instead knocked on the door. "Err, Hello? Professor are you available?" He'd poked his head in, red eyes aglow with curious nature. He blushed lightly, fortunate for his hood as he wondered, would she laugh at his question? the issue at hand.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:26 pm

It had been her 30th try to beat her 5-Point high score in Flappy Bird when Kokonoe heard the knock on the door. "*Sigh* Lost soul of the day, you may enter."

Upon hearing the voice, she smirked a little "Kageo, eh? This ought to be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:41 pm

Well making his way into the room, he'd let off another breath and sucked in some air while tucking away his small book, something without a doubt on self-help, well it was always something that he'd tried to do for himself. "Well didn't think I'd be seeking help, but I've got no answers from my end even with my resources...but *ahem* to the point. I am having an issue or two and I hoped you could help me." After shuffling uncomfortably in his seat, he would keep this as vague as possible.

"I've been thinking about companionship you see, yet the choices of mine aren't exactly...err very many. As you know why, I've got a limited choice at the moment; but I've tried to be optimistic. I have someone I like but...I've this feeling she's way out of my league. I couldn't be any less than I am...I mean really honestly, I'm a big cat, I'm well aware of the limitations of that." he certainly wasn't brave enough to say that she was one of those options he'd dreamed about! One of just a few that had been an out of reach goal, as far as he was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:48 pm

"Well, you're lucky, Kageo. Sector Seven operatives get a free consultation as part of their contract!"

Kokonoe said as she began taking out her notepad "The old companionship problem, eh?" she chuckled as she began writing/doodling "Tell me, then. What would be in your ideal woman?"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:55 pm

He'd almost flinched when she'd asked him, well maybe he could skirt the way without revealing? No...he Professor was far too smart for such things. He would carefully come clean, at least about the ideal woman in his mind. "Well she's smart, bold, crafty...a real strong will. You know, not the kind to back down to anyone or anything. In many a way, she defines herself by her own means. Err...yes back to the point, she has a sweet side, can be caring when she wishes. I mean, despite knowing what I want. There is a lacking group of choices who would not pass the fact I am of the kaka tribe." a light huff of air, freely showing his frustration on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:04 pm

"So, you like the strong, independent type, eh?" Kokonoe said with a small smile "Who knew?"

She set her notepad down to look at Kageo in the eye "You know, a customer came here earlier having the same problem, and here's what I told her: Man up and ask her out! If you like her so much, you just gotta let her know!"

Totally oblivious to his affections for her, she pressed on "And for your approach, just be confident in yourself! I mean, sure you're a bit scatter-brained when you're in Kaka-mode, but you're a rather nice guy. Sweet, compassionate, level-headed, loyal...I'd be surprised if the girl you ask out turns you down. Shocked even."
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:15 pm

The pang that struck him made him turn all shades of red. Just man up and ask her out? Oh yeah, that really couldn't work, granted the reasons... at least those logical, complications that he'd thought would not have it work. He'd stood up and bit his bottom lip, running his fingers one of his loose strands of hair. "Um...a-are you sure that's my only option? I mean in my position that might be difficult, s-since...it could be a bit of an issue on my being an agent. A w-work related issue." he'd rubbed his sleeves together, damn his own words, was he going to confess here and now?
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:19 pm

"W-wait a minute..."

Kokonoe's eyes widened after hearing that it was a work-related issue. Upon hearing those words, and his description of his ideal woman, the gears began turning and she was immediately able to draw the conclusion.

"Your dream girl..." she stammered as she felt her cheeks redden "I'm going out on a limb here, b-but does she happen to be...me?"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:30 pm

Well the cat was out of the bag, the kettle of fish was brewed, now what was he to do? Come clean, he already had part way. Though he was too many shades of red, he'd just nodded and managed to form a few of the words. "U-Um...w-well...y-yes..., T-there I said it." he'd curled his tail around himself and folded his ears down slightly. "Ideal perhaps, but...well you heard me earlier." He'd barely managed to raise his eyes to meet her gaze, well it was true wasn't it? There was no other way to put it, her quick witted mind put the pieces together for him.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:41 pm

"I...I see..."

Kokonoe was immediately silenced, the heat in her cheeks rising as they turned a bright red. Of course, she should have seen this coming! It should've been obvious that Kageo liked her that way, looking back at all he's done, the little things he did for her.

The thing is, the things she said about him earlier, the ones where she stated that he's passionate and loyal? She meant it. Every word.

"I suppose..." she finally said as she gave him the bashful smile of a smitten girl "I...I can put it under consideration and...we can perhaps go out for coffee some time to discuss this further?"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:53 pm

He'd nodded meekly, blushing heavily while he'd looked back at her, she...didn't reject him outright? Why had so many mental simulations gone very differently? He'd rubbed the side of his head and then spoke up finally. She was smiling too...this...this could be a great thing then? "C-Coffee sounds g-gr-great! I'd um...yeah, I'd love that chance. A-at your convenience, o-of course Professor!" he'd smiled widely and uncurled his tail from his waist, letting it swish happily behind him.

"Y-You really are a wiz! y-you solved my problem w-with such flying colors.~" It was funny in a way, since she'd about been the one who gave him the answer and actually asked had asked him out, as opposed to the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:59 pm

"What can I say? I'm an expert." Kokonoe smiled as she leaned back into her chair, a little happy that she solved a problem that not only concerned her subordinate, but that concerned her as well. "Just be more confident in asking me out next time, okay?"

"You better get back to work, Kageo." She smiled as she pointed to the door "Don't forget about coffee!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: Limbo&Practice :: Free Time-
Jump to: