Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.

Go down 
+5
Haruka Shinamoto
Ragna
Kageo-kaka
Mai Natsume
Prof. Kokonoe
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 145

Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:17 am

"Alright. I'll see you. Don't let the door hit you on the way out." Kokonoe rolled her eyes as she watched Relius leave her office. She never said it outright, but his little project piqued her interest. She'll certain hear him out at any rate, albeit warily.

She turned to the digital clock on the wall, gazing as it told her that it was lunch time.

"Great, it's only been half a day, and I'm already losing my sanity." She rolled her eyes as she decided to check the mini-fridge she keeps nearby, finding a suitable noodle cup for a meal.

As she boiled the water needed for her food, she wondered if opening up a consultation room was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:47 am

Unbeknowest to the catgirl, yet another customer had arrived... and stood right in front of the door, wondering if this was the right thing to do. From what she heard, Kokonoe was more or less responsible for her problems, so... it probably wasn`t, right?
On the other hand Lambda told her to get some therapy, so..
"Acessing tactical information- personal request, retreat to last known RP. Request denied by system override. Tactical information acessment complete. Professor Kokonoe is in her consultation room and currently has no customers. Direct system orders- engage."
After a brief period of talking to herself (Or rather, her systems talking to her) the purple haired Prime Field sighed and gently opened the door, looking inside.
"U-uhm... do you have a moment?"

(I actually have an idea for a scene with Bullet, if you want things to be a bit more exciting. :V)
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 145

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:40 am

"Hmm..."

Kokonoe squinted her eyes at the latest arrival, wondering which Murakumo she was. They seemed to be coming out of the woodworks these days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.   Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prof. Kokonoe's Consultation Room.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: Limbo&Practice :: Free Time-
Jump to: