Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere in Kagutsuchi

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

Somewhere in Kagutsuchi - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:28 pm

She did still deem him as prey, it was easy to see and his response to her of course was easy to approach, it allowed his body to work harder on its recharge, it was at times slow, but his little system was crafty, quickly gathering up every possible excess body's discharge (i.e. body heat) in an effort to re-establish a strong source of power. He might just need it to avert a quick death, for he knew every step that she took was another less insurmountable amount of advantage that he'd had. And now for her to ask him in so many of a means towards how he felt. He did his best to answer it, she wanted the bag of feelings and he'd return it.

"Being prey is...different, can't say I much like it; but it is a serious thrill I don't experience often. You're so intense, I suppose it makes it more of an adrenaline rush...as for the bag of feelings? I can put it into a serious few, they are: fear is an obvious one since my life is on the line, excitement at the prospect of the battle and being chased, a desire to keep my eyes glued to you, to watch your every action and muscle in movement to ensure I avoid death, something of a feeling I don't rightly understand...though its based in the fact that you are an alpha, you're a female, and you are surely a carnivore."

He collectively addressed it...every single part of her group of questions that he could, Kageo was trying to surmise if he had some odd fascination with this female who could well be his killer if he wasn't careful. Knowing the emotions had not narrowed his mental designation of her in mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:38 pm

The stomach grumbled in protest, a message to Calico that she acknowledged. She patted her stomach, looked left and right, then back to Kageo-kaka as she listened to his feelings. He suuuure has a way with flattery, sort of like an adorable pet. Probably one to feed and pet, as humans would put it. But Calico isn't really a pet person, considering the last pet she had, she ate. And that parrot looked delicious anyways.

SO, Calico nodded at the statement, and casually walked to her right. She knew a few places there in mind anyways.

"It's intriguing, really. It only makes me more enthusiastic when I learn those fleeting feelings a prey has, in their last moment of passing. Oh, like melody to my ears! But, as it so happens, not to leave you short, I am taking an exit stage left here." She paused orally as she still walked, her view plastered on the kaka, "But don't think I am letting you off the hook so easily, you're still my prey. I am merely just going to eat lunch, and it's not like your flesh is tasty anyways, gives me sickness. Your lot frolick in seithr like kittens to catnip."

And so she walked, as casually as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:47 pm

Well he watched her go off to the casually and he watched her carefully as she left, his own type of amusement being sated in a strange way by the fact that he was still being considered her prey. She was not finished as per her hunt of him, but she seemed to be going to eat some meal of her own. A reprieve of some kind then? His mental faculties agreed with the Aritifice Core System's robotic logic: he should take the chance to restore his own energies, to stock surplus and prepare for battle. His mind attempted to review her every move revealed so far, strategies that were to be considered...he was not a machine however; the kaka preferred his own battle instinct and training to guide him. It was this conflict of interest that made him feel beyond his original designation; as a simple tool to an end.

"Then, until we meet again, I imagine you will find me. As a huntress that would be of ease for you." His next words were anything but usual for someone who was greeting a potentially violent end, as prey, yet still he spoke them. "Looking forward to it, Calico Jacks, I'll be ready for it." He watched her leave first, if anything it was safest to assure that he could leave in one piece.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere in Kagutsuchi
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3