Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi Empty
PostSubject: Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Watch the Cauldron. Watch it. Watch it close. Sometime he`ll come down here, and then you`ll be happy.
...thats what that man told her, but somehow, this didn`t seem like a very interesting lifestyle.
In fact, it was boring the crap out of Nu to just sit there, watching the Cauldron, waiting for Ragna. Waiting for Ragna was fine, she`d wait forever for Ragna if she had to. But she would love to wait somewhere else than in this moist, hot, dark chamber.

One day, Nu began to think about it a bit harder than ususal. Why the hell didn´t she get to the surface? Nothing was binding her to this place. No one would come down here, ever. And if they did, they wouldn`t know what to do with the Cauldron.
So, why the heck not go to the surface..?

And that she did. Nu teleported herself out into the front yard of the branch, squinting her eye as the bright sunlight, warmth and fresh air hit her senses and nearly made them numb. She`d never seen the sun before, and this air was incredible, too.
A gaze down to the city... it was huge. Much bigger than she thought the whole time.. Hundreds of thousands of people were occupying the streets, and it was not even twelve o-clock yet.

Slowly, she began to move downward... halfway down the hill though, she ceased to hover, and enjoyed the feeling of the asphalt underneath her naked feet, stroking over the a signpost to feel the sleek metal with her hand, and for five straight minutes, she watched a traffic light switch from red to yellow to green and back again.
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:12 pm

To say that the Bloodedge was laying low would have been an understatement. He was never one to retreat walking into the library's front door, but hell if he wasn't surprised at the kind of resistance the men of the N.O.L. gave him this day. On the prowl for another entry or at least a spot he could punch into into the building, Ragna took the time to actually be stealthy; even though it wasn't really his strong suit. The white-haired criminal crept around the side of the librarium after having forced entry through a section of the perimeter where the minimal guards (If you consider high alert, minimal) were little challenge to him and broke in through the fence.

"Damned Librarium and stupid ars...they think a little barrier's gonna keep me from getting in..." he grumbled senselessly, the men thought that his hype was just a myth and had paid for that by being his victims. He'd had no intentions of letting any amount of soldiers stop his entry.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:17 pm

As she was inspecting a flower that was growing in the backyard of the branch, Nu expected pretty much anything, but not that red pile of curses that stomped past her, ignoring her presence almost entirely in his desperate search for an alternate entry.
Part of her wanted to activate her armor and pounce him, but ever since she was out here, that throbbing headache she had was gone, and so she resulted to just- watching the guy.
After he trotted off, she began to follow him, with a little bit of distance, just wondering what Ragna was up to now, since he was obviously ignoring Nu.

"Like, what are you looking for?" She finally asked, cocking her head to the side, her hands folded behind her back while she kept following him like a stray penguin.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Hearing the voice had sent the Double SS criminal into high gear, he leapt forward about 5 feet and turned partway, with his fists drawn back. Ready to smash the first person appeared before him, even though he momentarily hesitated...he could sense that she was anything but normal and being near the Librarium told him a hell of a lot more. But it seemed almost impossible for it to be what he'd came here to smash...right?

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing out here? No way some little girl stumbled past all of those guards."

The question was straight to the point, though it felt almost pointless to ask, he imagined she was going to give the answer that he'd hoped was a lie; though every instinct in his body screamed at him the danger of this seemingly innocent girl before him. There was nothing safe about where he was and she was likely a good part of that as well.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:29 pm

Nu blinked a bit, wondering what Ragna wanted to do with that king-kong act. Logic processors told her that was a battle stance, but somehow she found it more funny than intimidating.
She giggled.

"Ahahaha! You look like a bear on his hind legs, shaking your fists like that. Come on, you don`t know Nu anymore? Its been such a long time, but last time was fun, don´t you remember?"

Sure was fun. She lost an arm and a leg, but his chest cavity practically exploded when Calamity Edge hit him. Shame it was so short lasted... they would never get to the funny bits, would they?

"Ah, nevermind that, Nu´s in a good mood today! So, again, like, what are you doing, stomping around like that?"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:37 pm

Does he not remember Nu? The hell was she going on about? He'd never met this girl in his life, though far be it from him to say that she wasn't the near spitting image of the previous units that had done battle with him. His instincts were right as was the feeling about this he'd had, but why was she acting so damned normal? Speaking in that odd way that it seemed almost humorous or like she was so sweet and innocent.

"Well hell if I've known you, lady, but what I'm doing here is simple. I'm gonna tear this place down and anyone who gets in my way."

He wouldn't let his guard down even if she wasn't so offensive, while he honestly didn't care to hurt someone who wasn't gonna fight, his body was more than ready for her to don the familiar armor of the Prime Field Devices and do battle with him. He knew better than to underestimate anything that she might try to do.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Tearing the place down, eh... so she would`ve only had to wait a little longer. Still, this was more than welcome.

"Ah, i see. You wanna destroy everything again? Nu loves doing that stuff with you~ But for now, Nu`ll enjoy the world as it is.. it looks kind of pretty."

Saying that, she kneeled down and picked a flower, before sticking it into her hair with a giggle.
Violence was the answer to anything, she knew, but right now she didn`t feel like violence. And just talking might suffice- it was much less energy consuming.

"Well, Nu isn`t gonna stop ya, go nuts if you want to destroy this world again."

She smiled back at him, her eye looking playfully up at him while she was boncing a bit, hyperactive and aching to do something.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:56 pm

Destroy the world again? What was wrong with this girl? Not only was she not fighting, but she was speaking of something that hadn't happened in past tense? He paused a moment, though the stance lightened, he was ready to hit her with a Hell's fang if she so much as moved funny towards summoning her weapon. She was unlike the other units he'd trashed up to this point and obviously it bothered him, even her look was somewhat...adorable? He didn't know of a better to put it, so instead he decided to address the matter.

"I'm doing this to save the damned world, not destroy it. And do me a favor and stop looking at me like that. It's downright unnerving." a look of something in her eyes, described best as a child wanting something did bug him, he felt almost like she was staring at him in want of a treasure he had or something, not like he had anything on him.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:04 pm

"Eeeeeh? But how are you saving the world by doing the same mistake over and over again?"

Nu blinked, failing to see the logic there. She noticed that he knew nothing of the previous phases, but that was of little consecquence. Instead, something else unnerved her- the three forces of power watching this place had begun to move- Susanno, the former Susanno and the Tsukiyomi were changing locations... it seemed like they had noticed that Nu and Ragna had found each other.
Bothersome.

"You´re falling into the same trap everytime and each time you end up getting yourself and everyone else killed... but no matter what happens you just do the same thing again, and try to be even more forceful about it..." Nu whined, looking down a bit as she remembered how nice Ragna used to be the first time they met. His character degraded over time... it must´ve been that man, doing cruel things to him.

"How about just doing whats right..? You´re trying to fight for your own destiny, right, so why are you just doing what you`re being told?"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:21 pm

When the hell was she so philosophical? He couldn't think of the right words at first, hearing her ask him to do what's right? What did she know about it? Destroying the Librarium was the only right move. But this all was confusing him minorly, she was speaking of events that happened continuously, his coming around in the same loop and always meeting the end this way? He wanted to glare at her but instead it came off as an odd look or gaze if any at all.

"You're talking some weird shit to me, so why don't you tell me about 'what is right', since you seem to know so damned much." Offering her to talk, since she was not jumping into battle gear, he was still tense up...why offer to deal with anything she said at all? He didn't know exactly why, just that he'd give this odd avenue of advancement some chance. A small moment of lending this weapon of death his proverbial ear.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:28 pm

Nu smiled a bit, seeing how he was still listening. That means he understood at least a little of what she said.
Now she´d have to see if he kept understanding.

"If you destroy Prime Field Units, you´re helping the NOL with their weapon testing. If you kill people that try to defend the branches you destroy, you`re supporting the NOL`s claims that they´re doing the right thing. And if you´re listening to Rachel Alucard you listen to the Takamagahara system that aims to kill every single living being on the planet.... and if you destory Cauldrons, you´re helping Terumi redirect power to a single Cauldron for his bigger experiments."

Nu shrugged her shoulders.

"....or some junk. Nu`s never been out in the world, so Nu can really just tell you what she´s been programmed with."
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:43 pm

So she explained to him something that he hadn't considered and though he still thought some of it was bullshit, the way she went on speaking about some kind of stuff he didn't really know. He knew that he was making the N.O.L.'s statement of trying to keep order valid, that was something he grasped from the start of his mission. Helping the bastards with weapon testing wasn't something that he considered from destroying the units really, he felt that he was stripping them of valuable weapons. Though when she was talking some crap about Rachel and he didn't even know what the hell the Takamaga-thing was about and really didn't care. But the comment about Terumi, that caught his attention a lot.

"I couldn't care less about what the world thinks about me, far as my destroying the Branches...but that shit about Terumi, are you really sure about me destroying Cauldrons helping that snaky bastard out?" his words were followed by a near growl, how he hated that son of a bitch that ruined his life.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Nu blinked twice, then a third time.

"What, you never wondered why he`s not stopping you from doing that? He`s-"

A shadow covered her face, and on the ground, she saw said shadow adjusting his hat.

"He`s very pleased with the current sucess of your mission, Mr Bloodedge, but insists that you continue it, rather than talking to this soon-to-be-scrapped garbage." Terumi finished her sentence in his own way, smirking in an amused manner, while bowing playfully, bringing his hat to his heart like a gentleman greeting a lady.

"Well, well, old boy, it`s been a while, right? Though i gotta say, that piece of junk is a lot smarter than i thought she´d be. Maybe a bit too smart, if you ask me."

His tongue licked over his lips, and he sighed in a comedically dramatic manner while he put his hat back on.
"Well, i suppose i gotta enforce the way things are supposed to go now... Still gotta get someone to observe me and shit."

Nu turned slowly, staring at the man clad in black and was unable to utter a single word.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:11 pm

Spotting Terumi almost sent him into a rage, if it wasn't for his words and choice of looking to Nu briefly, so she was telling the truth then...damn it to hell! He was helping that bastard's plans come to fruition? he thought not!

"Time to meet your damned maker, get your ass over here Terumi!!"

Ragna didn't care about any of the previous warnings from Rachel or anyone else, nothing would keep him from tearing him to shreds, he drew the Bloodscythe and squeezed the hilt while he'd prepared to rush the green snake sonuvabitch and kill him right where he stood. Though as he dug his heel into the dirt and was all but ready to pounce on his intended victim.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:29 pm

Hazama`s chuckle was followed by a snapping sound of his blades, being flung out of his pockets and into his hands, where they were twisted open.
"Thats the spirit, Ragsy- lets dance...!"
The chain of his Oroburos was cut, however, by a massive sword, which in turn, was stopped by a strike of thunder.
From above, Rachel Alucard decended on a parachute-esque creation made of her cat, while from the side, the white knight Hakumen had appeared, brandishing his Ookami blade, scowling at Terumi.

"Neither of you will live to see the next hour, demons! Your time has come and passed!"

"Foolish, ignorant child. Have you lost your mind? Cease to resist those people and run, if you vaule your life. I shall stall them to my ability."

The mass of powerful, indestrucible beings was piling up, and one would soon loose track of who was fighting who.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:38 pm

The instincts of these beyond-earthly powerful warriors made even Ragna shudder inside, he had no fear of what Terumi could do...but the masked bitch and Rachel showing up as well? He knew better than to tangle with so many mighty beings, even if he was in good health. Without saying a word to the rabbit, he'd turned from them and ran, hating himself the entire time that he'd taken off. It was more than obvious that he wanted to slay his tormenter, there he'd had the man standing before him and here he was high tailing it out to ensure that he survived...damn his survival instinct to hell!

"Stupid masked bitch! Goddammit! I had him there and then that stupid Haku-bitch shows up and then the fricken Rabbit. She saved my ass though...but whatever, I hate running, from anything!" He cursed again, only slowing once he had well cleared the Librarium and was back somewhere on some backstreet. He hated feeling like he failed miserably, but least of all to say that was what he felt.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:42 pm

"Eh, running away is not so bad. At least you get to try again, right? No harm done so long as you don`t do anything."

Behind him, Nu-13 stood with a cheeky smile as if nothing at all had happened. She wasn`t out of breath, nor was she shaken at all about the whole thing... not anymore, at least, she was pretty frightened when Hazama showed up out of nowhere.
But now she was alone with Ragna again, and things got better...

"...ehhh, where the heck are we? Nu doesn`t know this place..."

She looked around confusedly, being lost in the big city the first time she´s ever been to it.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:56 pm

The sudden appearance of Nu reminded him of a ghost and made him jump back several feet, he played it off as if he was not scared at all. Upon realizing it was her, he straightened out very quickly and appropriated his stance; he wasn't afraid of anything, damn it.

"Where the hell did you come from? Wait nevermind, don't tell me...teleportation." he wasn't unfamiliar with the Prime Field's abilities, he still hadn't really understood what this girl's thing was with him, it was almost like she liked him or something.

"Can't say where we are, just that its downtown Kagutsuchi, some street that will me the hell away from the Librarium." he didn't bother to respond to his not enjoying running away and it giving him another chance. That was the only reason why that it wasn't a complete bust right now.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:01 pm

Nu nodded quickly, smiling brightly. Downtown Kagutsuchi- that was enough to satisfy her. A mapping application would take care of the rest.
Looking here and there, she was curious as to what would happen next. Surely he had planned for this, he must`ve known where he was going and had a specific reason for being here.
As it was not obvious to her, she asked.

"So like, what are you gonna do now, matey? Might take a while for this stuff to blow over and some junk."

Oh, she could think of a few things. But it was fun being non.violent for now, so she`d leave it as it was until things would head the wrong way... Ragna with guts was more interesting than one without.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:46 pm

"I'm gonna find a building and get the hell outta sight, I think I know a good spot." a building of course would serve his purpose well. He chose some random building of a kind and had drawn himself towards the one of his choice and forced the door open. It hadn't been that hard for him to get open, though imagining the girl would follow; he wasn't very concerned about her presence since she was not coming off as a kind of threat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere else in Kagutsuchi
Page 1 of 1