Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere in Kagutsuchi

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

Somewhere in Kagutsuchi Empty
PostSubject: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:52 pm

What little free time was the kaka S7 Agent's was made of in various ways. He often chose to explore the corners of the hierarchical city, spending some town by the docks was a choice of his, careful to embrace enough of his kaka nature just to appear as 'another of those cats', made his time lots easier. While still often polite, he made sure never to reveal to what extent he was indeed so much different. For a kaka with the ability to think and act almost clearly was anything but normal to anyone who cared to notice. Snacking on a small amount of pocky that he had purchased from a stand, those careful red eyes glanced around quietly, how fortunate for him was it to where a set of light altering lensing to change his green eyes to red; it only helped him with his guise.

"Hmm...seems so quiet today, I wonder what's going on?" the docks were usually full of noisy people, usually the ruffian kind or some nosy bounty hunters boasting about recent catches; though there appeared to be little to none of that this day, it had caught his interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:00 pm

It was a most auspicious and fine day that Calico was here, taking a drag from her cancer stick. Plumes of smoke pilfered out of the Malboro's as she minded her own business intelligently. She did not wear her uniform but the jumpsuit she is usually accustomed to, just staring at people with her predatory leer. Her mouth closed with only the cigarette sticking out as the sun lacked the shine on the docks. She was by a warehouse where usually men were unloading containers, just by the door she stood. It was closed as only a few people were around. Her nostrils flared up as her keen sense of smell picked up something not really human. But she shrugged, continuing to smoke. There weren't a lot of sailors, bounty hunters or scums around here, her kind of people, as of this overcast day time was spent mostly that of loafing around. Licking the top of her lips as she had already her fill of intestines for hors d'ouvres an hour ago. Lamb intestines anyways, not a human one... this time.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:14 pm

The murmurings of people that were gathered into a small grouping had caught his ear, even though he was unsure as to why something irked him, both of those cat ears shot up and listened in while he stood a safe distance away (around 30 feet or so), trying to catch hold of what they were going on about, though only catching the latter end of some choice words.

'...And to think those Librarium bitches would try to keep us on a leash? Bounty Hunters have no master! We know what we are, right boys?!'

No longer interested in the bantering of some foolish human, the kaka simply headed along his path, increasing the flow of the Caeroule energy throughout his body to more evenly deal with his growing hunger. While it wasn't food, it would balance his mood, he needed to think straight for a time. So he maintained snacking on the next piece of pocky, sighing as he considered whether to eat or go after a small bounty he'd seen posted for some quick money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:27 pm

Truly, was it a very good day as nothing out of the ordinary is occurring. Considering she did not see an eyesore in the form of muscle bound sweaty people on high protein diets lugging things around on the docks. It was a relatively uneventful day, as she ignored some group that were far ahead of her, grumbling about something, probably insignificant. Resting against the wall, as she considers perhaps her current poverty has to do with spending a lot of the money earned on cancer sticks, as well as construction tools, no matter how redundant it may be. Ah well, next month for her is payment month, and she never had to worry about food anyways. Then again, she isn't worried about a good portion of things.

She shrugged with these thoughts in mind, letting off a misty ring from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:39 pm

As the kaka walked down his path, his hairs almost stood on end, even though he held his composure still something in the area seemed off to him. For words he could not speak, there was a being nearby that felt more feral than any human, even a savage one at that could give off. It wasn't to say someone was acting that way, but more that they felt like they didn't belong amidst those present on the docks. A beastkin? Perhaps...that would explain the more wild-like feeling, even though he couldn't place it. Of course being so absorbed in one's thinking was never a good thing, the perfect example being of his bumping into a much burlier man, a thug of sorts on the docks. The man's face immediately contorting into a look of disgust.

"Tch! A damned kaka, what the hell are doing out here cat? Didn't you know you should crawl in the alleyways and let your betters walk the docks? Beat it!"

The man needed no time to hear a response, his right foot drew back and shot forward with surprising speed; in an attempt to kick the smaller kaka to his side. Even though he'd expected to land the blow, his foot hit absolutely nothing and in fact it left him stumbling for a step.

"What the hell?"

"My my, that was rather rude...and also, my better? Think twice before speaking and thrice before acting as you just proved you're hardly my superior. With such a sloppy kick, there's no way you could hope to hit me...Rick the Barbon."

Well weren't things getting interesting? The small-time bounty showed up and saved Kageo the time of looking for him. A wide kaka grin drew across his face as he eyed the man from beneath his hood. This might just be the kind of fun he was interested in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:56 pm

As casually as possible as she heard with her sharp senses, that being her ears, something of a scuffle. Recognizing the sweeps one does when attempting to kick, the shuffle of one sole against the ground, she walked over to the scene of the problem like a wolf drawn to meat. Turning around the corner of the warehouse, across some path taken by what she smelt earlier as an animal, a Beastkin as everything had a distinct smell to them. She eyed the two in time to see the big oaf miss the much nimbler creature, the kaka. Leaning against the wall to her left, she merely took another smoke of her cigarette, puffing out as she watched. Smiling at this display of virility by the two man-creatures in perhaps a display of territorial dominance, in the one where whom feels insecure feels the need to lash out at what she knows by scent as a kaka. Those cat things. It only made her mouth water and her eyes intensify in stare, but she remained silent. Only being a part of the background.

She stood about 15 feet away from the two, in a relaxed stance as she maintained her rather aloof composure.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:12 pm

"The day a cat hears of me, I know that my name's getting around, so furball what makes you so brave? Dodging my kick is one thing, but you seem confident. I hate that shit and I'm thinking about squishing you."

His cheshire grin only grew, if that were possible to the fact that this man was going on a typical macho display that was hinted with a tinge of species superiority and mixed with an overall bigot's hatred for other breeds. This amount of arrogance and anger would play straight into the kaka's hands for a swift victory. He would not have to betray his actual reason for a cloak over his kaka jacket, after all there was no reason for one of his tribe to wear such a thing; but for him there was.

"And I suppose I should be afraid of you now...a big bad man over 6 feet with big bulging muscles. Yes...I am so scared right now, so much that I forget that I'm the bounty hunter and you the bounty."

The string of commentary served to make the much larger man almost growl, as if he were the beast on site and throwing off his meager vest; he drew a set of what looked like knuckle-weapons, a set of Tekko that he had become famous(locally) for using. The man was already starting towards the kaka with the knuckle-boosting weapons well latched onto his fists. In a small display of his strength he jabbed the air and sent a stream of it into the kaka's direction. The feline that showed no response to him except for a simple raise in either of his sleeved arms and a slight bending in his knees.

"A pair of illegally gained Armagus, some set I've made a name with cat, you wanna know why they call me the Borbon?"

Deciding to be a smart alec, Kageo revealed exactly what he was famous for while easily dodging the first of his haymaker styled punches: a simple leap backwards which evaded the creation of a small crack in the ground where the cat youth was once located.

"If I remember correctly, 'Borbon' is a play on your favorite drink, bourbon, and the fact that you are inept at spelling."

Of course these words did nothing more than cause the man to hastily chase down the agile kaka, who was well aware of the danger the knuckle-based ars magus weapon posed. The lumbering giant of a man wouldn't be able to catch him with such telegraphing of his attacks though, Kageo was certainly counting on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:23 pm

The smile soon died on Calico's face, inhaling the cigarette till it was all ashes. Loosing it from her mouth, she stepped on the now discarded cigarette stump. Puffing out a huge fume as a frown plastered upon her face. It was really beginning to get old, the whole beating around the bush schtick. Not attacking the other man, talking too much, not being aggressive. This was no battle between experienced veterans, just a playful little cat and some compensating slab of muscles who seems not to have any idea how to use it. Ah well, should it bore her, she can always end it there and then, and it IS beginning to get boring.

Her hand gripped the shortened dagger-span shaft of her spear, sheathed by her belt, as a mirthless gaze settled on the two. Yawning at the display, it was all foreplay but no straight up action diving in for the thrill of it all, just waiting for SOMETHING to happen. As if two subs going all out instead of the dom types. NOPE, no fun at all whatsoever.

"Wooow, they really are greenhorns. This is getting boring too fast, and I am out of cigarettes. Ah FUCK IT, I'll probably need something to do anyways, and those two are really wanking it out." She thought to herself nonchalantly, shrugging ONCE AGAIN.

"OY! STOP JERKING OFF AND JUST FIGHT ALREADY. THIS AIN'T A WEAK ASS PANSY DANCE ALONG FOR PUSSIES." She shouted at the two, tapping her feet impatiently as she had half a mind to be involved as well.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:35 pm

Finally tired of the man's sweeping attacks, again and again the same old thing seemed to grow old. The kaka stepped on his fist and pressed down on it with both feet, before leaping to the man's face and slamming a foot surrounded by seithr into the mass of his nose; in the more obvious signs of it being an effortless gesture on the part of the kaka to land the attack.

"Ooaaghh!"

During any other time, the kick would have been something a man of his size could recover from, however the fact that his face was a mess of blood showed the use of a kaka's natural abilities. To the feline's amusement, the man rose to his knees with bloodshot eyes and gave him a look that could kill. Well maybe this would knock the wind out of the man's sails? Oh...no of course not! The murderous intent came off of the man in heavy waves, something that made him a little more aware of how much the human wished to kill him.

"You're gonna be blood beneath my boot!"

The rage was more than apparent and the man's tunnel vision grew steady, he had a kaka to murder and the activation of his ars magus just spoke the degrees of which were present. The muttering of some words he likely picked up from the person he'd taken the weapon from. Kageo finally drew his claws, he was going to hurt the man a little more before ending their play time. It was a nice way to kill some time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:52 pm

His organs burst from his right side, as something sharp was caked with the man's blood. It was pointy, and wrapped in intestines and the kidneys, before shortening in shaft. What was revealed would be a spear blade connected to an extendable shaft. Stroking the shaft of her weapon with gentle hands, she brought the blade, as of this point with the weapon shortened to dagger length, to her mouth. Sniffing the coppery scent of the blood, before licking it with zest. Shivering at the deliciousness of the taste, it was prime quality of someone well exercised, as perhaps his use of Ars Magus, the Barbon retard, had added to the flavor. He was most likely AB- in blood type. She rarely gets those anyways.

"You kitties tend to play around too much." She chirped at the feline Beastkin, "Too much foreplay, not straight to the action, not too rough either."

She pointed her spear at him, walking towards the cat man as her smile grew to a toothy grin, growing more excited, "Now you have two choices, either we fight, or you'll be mine to command. By ALL MEANS, pick the first one. That battle put me in the mood to grow an appetite for one so delicate as yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Well the sight of his bounty falling to the ground was a bit of a surprise, though he'd known this female was anything but normal or someone of the background. The fact that her taste for blood and combat was present did one thing for him: confirm that she was a beastkin to say the least. So...she was where his feeling of unease had come from, he got a strong feeling from her that she was an apex predator...a serious threat.

"Doesn't seem like we'll be playing lightly, so then miss, we'll be fighting. You see, I have a thing against suddenly becoming anyone's to command." his sense of danger became high, body and mind suddenly heightened but a rush of his awareness. Something that was supported by the activation of the battle system inside of his body, the Artifice Core System installed within him would boost his capabilities accordingly. He knew he'd need every little bit of it and with no wish to hide his appearance any further than he had; the cloak was tossed straight behind him without hesitation. She would clearly see during the moment that he'd connected a rod to the base shaft of a large spearhead, something that once connected, was resting in his right hand at his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:15 pm

"You picked a choice I gave you. In a sense, you already obeyed my command between the two I presented." She said with a solemn smile.

Whistling a happy tune, she extends the spear's shaft to two feat, grasping it with both hands intently as she hitched up in speed. Treading the water as she headed straight for the action, sprinting as that foot step that propelled her in the first place left a miniature imprint of her jackboots upon the hard floor with cracks, definitely faster than a human. Her spear merely pointed towards his center-most mass, that being his chest, as it suddenly within a blur, extended quite fast. The gap closed to 6 feet during that time, and he was within range of the suddenly extended spear, making sure that her spear would update and swerve to follow his movements should he move around to avoid the spear.

She made sure to do this whilst he removed his coat, the spear thrust, and the sprint forth, not exactly waiting around exactly for him to get prepared. Just something about catching foes potentially unaware made her feel a sense of satisfaction at such prospects of predatory hunt. A surprise attack so to say on her part as the intent to kill rippled with raw bloodthirst, intent on seeing him dead despite this being but a mere past time for amusement.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:27 pm

The tactic of a surprise attack might have caught him completely off guard had he not already been aware of her, with such a screaming intent for blood apparent from her, his body reacted on his second nature training, immediately throwing himself to the right of her attack. The blow grazed the hood of his jacket (he had a cloak over the jacket, in case there was any confusion about what he threw off) and his cheek, while the hood was knocked off, there was little chance to see his face due to the fact he was off to her side. And already rising to one knee while his left foot dug into the ground, he'd raised the hood back onto his head and kicked off of the ground, extending his great yari spear for her waist. She didn't like to wait, well maybe he could use her haste to his advantage...though he had no idea for sure on that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:36 pm

The extension in which occurred with her spear was in fact more a feature of the weapon in which it adds length to the shaft and lessening it likewise. She merely took several hurried steps back whilst keeping her direction towards her newest opponent whilst strafing for the side from her left as the gap widened between the two in space, mindful of her surrounding as open space was quite clear. Whilst simultaneously, given he avoided her attack and she has grazed him earlier in superficial damage at least, she begun to feel a sudden excess want to even wound him more grievously. As of this point, she was 9 feet away from him, having went beyond the span of his yari as she merely swung her spear while it remains lengthened given it is the power of her weapon, to the side towards his forearm at the left. She wasn't even aiming for his neck, it was too small a target, but towards the tendons of his arm. Making use of her superior strength to easily leverage the spear in a blur, the double edged blade of her spear specifically angled towards it for a cut, as she shortened the span of her shaft to ensure he is within adequate cutting range.

"IS THAT YOUR BEST, KITTY CAT?! I am starting to fall asleep at your snail's pace." She taunted in hearty cheerful laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Of course by now he was using the weapon to gauge her talents, they were many cuts above the grade of people he'd played with so often. Having to think on the spot made him even more excited, letting his arm fall short of her reach, she'd feel nothing but a brief passage through some of the empty space within his kaka jacket's sleeve. The nearly ridiculous garb served its purpose for him, as for finding his actual arm at this range would take a little more work. It was instinct serving him well so far and he knew the actual battle applications would finally come into play. The battle born tact of his breed screamed out at the insult, somewhere he should've taken charge at her choice words; instead he responded in kind by whipping the spear much faster in a downward pace towards her center mass. The simple act appeared to do nothing, though to a sharpened observer, the notice of a precise sliver of flying energy was headed for his target. The Caerulean blue colored slash was hidden by the slash motion itself, he was checking another of her already impressive talents while following the attack with a low dash which kept him just behind his projectile's pace; so now how would she react?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Whilst keeping her strafe pace and stride as she seemed not to feel the arm, she didn't really care much as the spear shortened from the shaft. As of this point she were 5 feet from her enemy, coincidentally having bypassed the projectile by sheer coincidence of the fact she was strafing. Swinging her spear still as to skewer deeper from the ridiculously garb and actually find the feline's actual flesh to pierce into. She never stop her swing anyways, as her strafing was merely in place to help her support such a swinging velocity which were still a blur. Keeping her direction the same as she took a quick glance at her surrounding. Once again still wide space as she actually strafed around the feline to his side at this point, having stepped out of the way of the spear hitting downward, inadvertently and beyond her knowledge, having avoided the potential calamity of getting shredded by silver energy, the Cerulean slash were it not even close towards her as she gave a moment of pause, only a tiny minuscule moment, to find that the wall that was formerly behind her got sheared with a slit in place. It only left a toothy grin on her features. As of this point, she is now 8 feet and facing his left side from his flank does she stand.

"Still in the fight and you have yet to land one scratch on me!" She boasted arrogantly, it was merely her strafing that she continued doing that had averted such perils and a potential wound from falling upon her body.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Finding her spear ripping through his attire, he squirmed his forearm and elbow into a v-bend in order to escape the spearhead's search for his flesh, in fact yanking his sleeve and all downward while he leapt to the wall where she once stood; he succeeded in ripping the sleeve open partway and revealing some of that tanned skin of his to the dank air of the docks. Though he could not help but smirk, now clinging to the wall with his right claw, he took a left handed grip on the spear and began to gather seithr along the edge of his spear; taking a large advantage with the fact the area was still coated in a low amount of seithr that would serve his purpose. He bothered to share a few words before kicking off of the wall with both feet.

"You are quite a blood thirsty female."

It was stating the obvious, but he found no reason not to, instead now as his body turned partway to allow him to face her, with gravity dragging him downward he swept the spear down with him in a low arcing motion, with the hope of forcing her to move; as there was no way she'd get caught by such a widely projected attack. In fact he was counting on it for one reason or another...gathering the seithr was still his plan for the whole of the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Calico rubbed her chin as she nodded at his statement of her being bloodthirsty. It was during that time with only one hand gripping the shaft of her spear, it actually shortened in span till it was dagger length. Whilst he leaped towards her, she grinned. From air, there was little maneuvrability to go from, that she gripped her spear with both hands while it extended, MAKING SURE he wasn't close to the ground as time was of the essence. At least in that making sure from her perspective, that he can't maneuver with using his yari as a pivot that the distance between the two were separate. Anyways, she merely lengthened her spear to be longer, the spearhead blade being pointed towards the feline's central mass, that being his chest towards the softest parts, as she made sure while being out of range from his yari, taking a very subtle step to the left that only moved her an inch. Planting the pommel of the spear down as she braced for him coming towards the direction of her spear she planted and angled down given his velocity was now primed towards the spear she JUST so happened to have braced, although her feet remained prime and ready to move at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:08 pm

Well this was a tight spot now wasn't it? As he felt gravity working even faster, he knew what would happen if he allowed this to continue. Well...it was time a let a cat out of the bag, in a manner of speaking, she'd see those eyes of his brighten intensely as he unleashed a small veil of energy around his body. There were some words that accompanied the release, but the effect that he was waiting for came just as he neared the pointed end of her spear.

"Awaken before the waning moon, Kagennotsuki!"

No sooner had he said this, did the spear's head divide slightly at the edge and release a violent shunt of trace energies, darker than the force used in the kaka's initial attack, the indigo-colored energy had released a significant amount of force and stuttered the force of the kaka's body; actually throwing him in a more horizontal direction to the right of the beastkin woman before him. Such was the force that he stumbled back one or two steps once he was down on the ground, with a clear hole in his kaka jacket's base; had she pierced him? The blood on the end of her spear spoke of his narrow evasion of a mortal wound, he had gotten off extremely lucky.

"Aren't you just surprising...so very very dangerous." To say that she drew out another side of the enhanced kaka was putting it lightly, he was finding his every action thus far clearly evaded or rejected entirely by her responses. With this release of his A.C.S., he would be able to provide her with better sport he felt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:27 pm

The spear retracted as it was now 6 feet, whilst she turned around to face him once again. She planted the spear on the ground and rubbed her chin, planting it from the pommel. And then shrugged, "I get that a lot." She chuckled, "Give up?" She cracked her neck, tilting left and then right, "In SPITE of the fact I like skewering you, a LOT, I am growing BORED. I wanted entertainment but you can't seem to give me any, do you have what it takes to satisfy me?" She said, stretching her back as she yawned. Bringing the spear's point caked in her enemy's blood towards her mouth, licking the blood off as she caressed the clean parts of the blade. Swallowing the crimson liquid as she makes a slurping sound, satisfied with his vitality in fluid form, her lips reddened from his blood. She licked off the pigmentation. She didn't really have to kill him anyways, he was sporting enough to accept her invitation, and went so far as to go all out, whereas she still remains in her human form. Then again, there is no moonlight to draw upon, so she is in a way, handicapped. Not that she cared to bring out her wolfish form.

"Well, kitty cat? What say you?" She said, facing her distanced opponent. She could not pierce him from this range were the spear to remain in it's six feet form anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:33 pm

"Now that I've had to show my true colors, it'd be a shame not to test this out...so let's go!" acting with a lot more haste and his actions now empowered by the Caeroule energy, his legs kicked off of the ground faster, leaving him a streaky blue blur (the color of his kaka jacket), with only the edge of the extended spear visible as it swept in a wide arc, trailing a thickened wave of the caerulean colored energy; which tore into the ground as the swift moving attack was aimed for her right side. He had no intentions of stopping so soon, he had been wounded and not so much as managed to get her anything but bored...strange to say that part of him wanted to force more out of her than the little she'd shown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:19 pm

Hohoho, seems like the kitty cat grew a pair and decided to go onto the sheer offensive. Calico found that amusing, but nonetheless had she been without merits, this would've caused panic in lesser women. Calico is no lesser woman. Instead stepping slightly to the side, she also matched his speed, going at high speed velocity within a blur onward matching his, though her streak is pinkish purple from her hair. Her angle of charge though was slightly to the right, as she didn't need to actually match the speed of the yari attack to avoid it by going the opposite direction wherein she'd fall in danger from the trail, rather go inwards and closer to the hand to outrun it. Her spear meanwhile shortened to dagger length as she poised it in hyper velocity towards the feline's guts, pointing the edge for maximum penetration in a display of Freudian supremacy. Having gone inwards towards the catman, she needn't worry about being wounded from his Yari, especially since if she tried to outrun it by running parallel in direction to the swing streak, or to move out of range by going outward would've actually ripped her guts out and spill it from the extra prong. Yari had three prongs anyways she needed to beware. Nonetheless, she smiled, her eyes streaked with orbs of red as her toothy grin widened. She came in from the feline's left.

"THAT'S WHAT I'D LIKE TO HEAR! HAHAAHAHAHA! HURT ME AS BEST AS YOU CAN!
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:25 pm

"As you wish!" the words followed his next choice off action, while his spear ripped up the turf along the path where she had been, both his A.C.S.'s sensors and his enhanced vision were watching move in on him with the velocity. To any other kaka it might have spelled a mortal wound for certain, but all of that seithr gathering had not been for nothing; it would be just enough to offer her a wound of some kind (so he hoped), given her range was coming in short; he took a risk and used his unveiled left claw, bringing it in and down in an adjacent sweep from the outward left angle towards her spear. With the seithr boosting the metallic claws's strength and shifting them into serrated blades; Kageo was sure that she'd have little chance to escape him at this range. The closeness was actually his better at this point.

The ultimate goal was mainly for his defense, he was sure he could block her by simply boosting his speed and using his natural offensive weapon to his advantage, he was sure that even she wouldn't avoid this one with little effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Whilst Calico was running in much closer, she decided to do something about this. Instead of actually running towards him, she suddenly shifted her weapon's direction towards the ground, not directly underneath her but in front of her. The spear's pointy edge extended towards the ground, and she suddenly leaped upwards. Although considering the velocity, and the fact she used the spear to in fact extend her height in relations to the ground as she is amid air, she just sailed across several buildings. The spear itself retracted as it was swung away, smacked by the claws. There were nicks on the blade of hers, but that was the least of her worries as it returned to dagger size after her pole vaulting. Though looking at her state what she thought was safe, she looked to her side to see three cuts on her forearm. Licking them whilst in mid-air high above ground, as her knit cap flew away from the air pressure flowing against her, her clothing wavy from the high blurry speed. Promptly landing unto a conveniently placed stack of hay that seem to emulate some suspiciously same circumstances of some game about assassins, but given it was at this point gravity took hold, she slid across some corridor that she just happened to be lucky had no walls in the way, till she stopped. Getting up as she shook herself, ridding herself of the hay. Her jackboots sizzling from the friction. Leaving behind black streak marks on the ground that she trailed on with her boots.

"Clever bastard, managed to wound me finally, BUT not hurt me." She smiled, mumbling to herself, "Now how to get back and finish this charade...?" She decided to instead walk towards where she fought previously. It was quite a long distance she covered, but nonetheless she was determined to get back. Had she not taken extreme measures, that claw would've bitten deeper into her flesh, despite how much it was like iron.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:04 pm

He cursed a moment at the moment she pole-vaulted away from his claws, what was it that he was going to do about this? Simple! He leapt backwards and drew the spear into his right hand before sheathing the claws again. Obviously she'd realize that he had them now, they were not very small either, the retractable metallic claws were without a doubt a threat if overlooked. She was still much faster than he'd hoped, even when now charged by the Caeroule energy, he was only just fast enough to move in and perhaps match her. It would have to do, since there was little else he could do without endangering himself the moment afterwards. The Kaka drew brew low to the ground, looking up at the top of the building, quite sure she was on her way back down; someone that hungry for battle wouldn't leave willingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Kagutsuchi   Somewhere in Kagutsuchi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere in Kagutsuchi
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next