Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Underground Elevators

Go down 
+7
Lusec Misaki
Mai Natsume
Kagura
Noel Vermillion
Ragna
Bang Shishigami
Hakumen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

Anzahl der Beiträge : 115

Underground Elevators - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:21 am

(Coming from the Cathedral)

"Ragna the Bloodedge!"

Noel had stopped right in front of he quarry just as he pressed the button that closes the doors to the lift. "Oh no! He's getting away!" she thought worriedly as the doors slowly closed. She ran all the available options in her head, all the possible courses of action she could take...

She could only think of one good option at the moment, and it wasn't even that good. But, hey, a plan's a plan, right?

"Yaah!" With a determined roar, she sprinted for the elevator he was in, doing a baseball slide as she managed to barely make it just as it closed. Unfortunately, she could not stop herself due to the momentum she built up and was about to head on crash course for the wall...and for Ragna as well.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:47 pm

Ragna had foolishly assumed that the doors would close and he'd be on his way before Noel could make it to him, seems he was wrong once again. The Grim Reaper's eyes widened when she shot forward and threw herself into the elevator, a reckless move when you consider who you were jumping towards. He could have tried to move out of the way, he could have let her head hit the wall and hopefully knock her out in the process, but instead, an urge took hold of him and his arms were extended to catch the Lieutenant when slammed into him, breaking her fall as he struck his back against the wall of the elevator and slid down until he was sitting.

"Damn idiot." He reached behind him to rub at his back, whatever pain the impact had created, was already starting to dull. Despite the fact that she was NOL, he made no attempt to attack her, perhaps he could deal with this one without using his sword or grimoire. "Hey, are you okay?" he questioned after a few moments of silence.

Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:19 am

Noel, who closed her eyes since she was so sure that she was going to smack herself into the wall, was quite surprised that instead of hitting the hard steel surface, she landed on something relatively softer.

She slowly opened her eyes, blinking a little upon realizing that she was in the arms of Ragna the Bloodedge, the target she had been chasing.

"Uhm...I think so..." She said in a soft voice, finding herself unable to tear away from his gaze "Th-thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:50 pm

Ragna sighed heavily as he relaxed against the wall, he had been in several fights already, it was nice to be able to just sit down and enjoy a moment of peace, even if that moment involved an NOL officer that held a strong resemblance with his sister. "Yea, no problem.." He responded as he stared at her, it was driving him nuts just talking to this look alike.

"You can get off me now." He was done playing cushion for her and once she moved, he'd stand back up and press his back to the wall once more while he waited for the elevator to reach the appropriate floor.

Nothing more was said to Noel for the time being and he didn't seem the slightest bit worried that she was going to try and arrest him. To him, she was a klutz and didn't exactly seem capable of putting him down if she tried.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:31 am

Noel saw that she was indeed on him and instinctively stepped back bashfully, her cheeks reddening around him.

"Oh! I-I'm sorry!" she squeaked as she back herself against the wall opposite of where he was leaning, her emerald green eyes looking down on the floor shyly. Here she was, trapped in the elevator with the notorious SS Class Criminal Ragna the Bloodedge with no way out whatsoever. The funny thing was, she pursued him of her own will.

"Oh...Makoto's gonna laugh at me, I just know it..." she thought in dismay as she slowly looked up at the white haired man, half-expecting him to attack her. When she found that she wasn't going to to make a move, she was slightly relieved. So she decided to stay silent, composing her thoughts until she finally spoke.

"Uhm...Mr. Ragna..." she managed to say "Is it okay if I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:19 am

Ragna stared as the NOL lieutenant apologized to him, this was just getting stranger as every second passed alone with her in the elevator. He couldn't bring himself to harm her due to her resemblance to his sister, but he didn't care too much for her proximity either. She was still the enemy as far as he was concerned, and yet she didn't draw her weapons him, despite her rather desperate entry to the elevator. With his back pressed to the wall and his arms folded over his chest, he'd show no desire to be hostile towards Noel.

"Mr....Ragna?" he questioned, she was addressing him in such a formal manner? Well, it was odd, but he simply shook it off and nodded his head, "Fine, whatever. Just make it quick." His statement would have held more meaning if he wasn't stuck in the elevator. It wasn't like he could rush off any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:44 am

"S-sure..."

Noel looked into his eyes feeling quite intimidated by her companion. And could you blame her? She was in the elevator with Ragna the effing Bloodedge! An SS Class Criminal like him wouldn't hesitate to kill her on the spot.

"Or would he?" she thought as she twiddled her thumbs anxiously, forming the words in her mind before finally uttering her question.

"Why is Major Kisaragi after you?" she finally asked, wanting an explanation for Jin's erratic behavior.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:09 am

Ragna arched a brow at Noel's question, he really didn't care if she knew the truth or not about him and Jin, but he had figured that the NOL had sent Jin here after him. "Heh...I thought it was the Library's job to hunt me down. It really shouldn't be strange that one of your people tried to kill me on sight."

Seems he would avoid explaining his exact relationship with Jin for the time being. "So, why aren't you?" For her to just stand quietly in the elevator next to one of the biggest criminals of all time and make no attempt to apprehend him was odd itself.

They drew nearer to the bottom floor and he would only be forced to endure her presence for a little bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:42 am

"Well yeah..." Noel said rather bashfully, taken aback by the understandable question he had asked.

True, there were standing orders for Ragna to be arrested on sight. True, there were chilling tales about how he would ruthlessly murder NOL officers without batting an eye. However, there were three reasons that kept Noel from attempting the arrest; one, there wasn't much either of them could do in an elevator. Two, despite all that she heard, she could not reconcile this rather gruff man in front of her as the infamous criminal. And three, she had questions that needed answering, mostly why Jin did what he did just to find him in the first place...

And why he felt so damn familiar to her despite never meeting him before.

"B-but Major Kisaragi went AWOL just to find you..." the Lieutenant explained "A-and the way he was behaving when he was informed that you were headed for Kagutsuchi was...scary."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:54 am

Ragna knew Jin was disturbed the moment he crossed blades with him, the Nox Nyctores he had in his possession had done a number on his mind and for some reason, created a desire to slice Ragna into pieces. There was no reason to give her any more information, in fact, giving away too much could come back to bite him later. Still, he sighed and took a step towards the doors as the elevator came to a halt. "He's my little brother." he explained and the doors opened, revealing the battle going on in the room beyond.

Ragna stopped just between the open doors, blinking in surprise at the clash of metal against Metal, some ninja like man fighting against a completely armored opponent...The armored enemy made the Grim Reaper shudder, there was something terrifying about him and deep down, Ragna was urged to run away from him. "What the hell...?"
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:39 pm

"H-he's your little brother?!" Noel's eyes widened at the startling revelation. She really couldn't believe that Jin Kisaragi, Major of the NOL and the Hero of Ikaruga, was the sibling to the infamous Grim Reaper

"B-but how?!" she asked as she followed him out of the elevator, only to find her train of thought getting instantly derailed when she saw what he was gawking at: A rather scruffy ninja fighting an intimidating warrior clad in pure white armor. Like Ragna, she felt the intense battle aura the warrior was emitting, immediately telling her that fighting him would be suicide.

"W-what on earth?!!"
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Vigilante
Vigilante
Hakumen

Anzahl der Beiträge : 53

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:03 pm

It was during this time that the Silver Knight became aware of their present company, two presences that he would have much sooner turned to face them; the battle poised leader of the Six Heroes kept his gazeless mask upon Bang Shishigami, Ookami drawn back to his side while his stance widened. He would have to end this faster than he thought then, despite the impressive show of both power and skill from Bang. "It would seem, Bang Shishigami, that this little battle must end...since the one I seek has arrived. Even if in unexpected company." He would end this battle with Bang and then take the Dark One down.
Back to top Go down
Bang Shishigami
NINJA OF LOVE AND JUSTICE
Bang Shishigami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:10 pm

"Very well!" The scruffy ninja known as Bang Shishigami roared in proud, manly voice, his pectorals rippling as he zipped past Hakumen with blinding speed and appeared a far distance above him. He drew the massive nail from his back, the fires of justice raging in his eyes as he did so.

"THEN I SHALL END IT WITH THIS BLOW!" he boisterously declared as he descended upon his opponent, his mighty nail going ablaze from the momentum he was gathering from the dive "PREPARE YOURSELF, FELLOW WARRIOR OF JUSTICE!"
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Vigilante
Vigilante
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:20 pm

This man's intensity and dedication to justice were no laughing matter, he had continued to surprised the timeless hero who would meet this proud show of power with no less than an equal show of power. Normally the kind of blow Bang was using would spell certain defeat for a normal opponent; but Hakumen's stance centered as his near endless might flooded the corridor, causing the space around him to tremble as a blue aura emitted from his body; whilst before his chest did he hold Ookami out while standing up tall, placing the free palm against the flat of the blade as a large silver-white glyph formed before his entire body. With the ninja's mighty show, not even Yukikaze would have sufficed against this tactic. But he would not be defeated by this blow, nay...he had to finish matters with the Dark One. "Well met, Bang Shishigami, but it ends here." It would be upon the contact of his nail to this glyph, the battle would end in his favor.
Back to top Go down
Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Bang knew that his opponent was about to reveal his trump card, just at the same time he was going to reveal his. From the way the situation was unfolding, the ninja was heading on a destructive collision course with a white clad warrior. It was too late to stop now; he had built up too much momentum to the point that his nail was wreathed in flames. He knew that only one of them would be the victor when the smoke had cleared.

That was exactly how he wanted it to go. To go all out against a powerful opponent and, win or lose, do his all in the name of Justice.

"SHISHIGAMI STYLE FORBIDDEN TECHNIQUE: THE ULTIMATE BANG!"

The clash would end in huge explosion that stopped just mere inches in front of where Ragna and Noel stood. The victor, as of now, remained unclear...
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Vigilante
Vigilante
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:43 pm

Upon the impact of the flaming nail against the barrier that Hakumen had forged before him, the attack became active. it was with the flames licking around the great glyph that still surprised him...how could he have been so strong? It mattered not, the silver knight sealed the fate of the battle in his favor as his attack activated, "Kokujin Ougi: Akumetsu(Empty Sky Form Forbidden Art: Perish Evil)!" it was at the moment that he'd finished this, that he swept the Ookami in Bang's direction, though it seemed by respect alone he had slashed across his body with the blade's flat; making sure that the lethal energies would not destroy this man of justice. The force clearly rippling through the air as the explosion seemed to linger a moment before the air drew in, as a small vacuum drew in the airflow and then sent it blasting downward in all directions.

The end result of which was an area painted in destruction, some flames still licking at the walls, the area around the corridor's floor having caved in due to the sheer force that had just been met, slashes apparently in a variety of directions from where the now single figure stood before a notable 'click' of his unique footwear hitched against the stone floor. The Silver Knight emerged with the unconscious and somewhat battered body of the ninja remaining in the wake of the floor's caved in segment; while Hakumen had won the fight it had not come without a cost. Even he looked a little weathered, though he spoke with no such fatigue present; he knew that Bang Shishigami had been a man above man to have him exert such effort. "Now that my business with that man of justice has concluded. The time for you to meet your fate has come, Dark One. Even with another present, you shall return to the Darkness from whence you came." He'd drawn down into a battle stance, hiking the hilt of Ookami above his head with no hesitation; even if this girl was not one that he'd seen very often...she could not change the fate of Ragna the Bloodedge.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:27 pm

Ragna was far too focused on the fight before him to respond to Noel, he had expected more resistance but he didn't think a fight was going to break out that didn't involve him. Both of them were impressive, the ninja's attacks were flashy but effective but the real problem was his opponent, the masked man. Even though his face was hidden, the silver knight seemed as though his composure never faltered and the power emitted from him caused even the SS Criminal to shudder. His instincts were telling him to avoid him, to run away, but Ragna had a habit of ignoring his inner voice.

He glanced to Noel and then shifted in front of her, As if to shield her from the erupting power. He pondered if he could just leave them to their fight and continue on his way without any problems but knowing his luck, that was unlikely. So he'd wait for this conflict to conclude and then he would decide what to do afterward. "You should head back up." he muttered to Noel, glancing over his shoulder to stare back at the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:17 pm

Noel could feel an overwhelming aura from the white-clad warrior, her body trembling in fear as he approached. She managed to glance at the unconscious ninja, who had fought vigorously despite being outclassed, and knew that she stood no chance against him. All common sense and logic was screaming at her to follow Ragna's command and run.

Yet, she couldn't. Not when he had the answers to her questions.

"No." She said in determination as she drew Bolverk "I'm staying."
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Vigilante
Vigilante
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:09 am

So it seemed that he would have two opponents, the matter of which was not one that he cared about. He would simply have to vanquish the both of them. So he would send the girl of the Azure and the Dark One back from whence they'd come. That of which was fine with him, despite him having a small bit of remorse towards the foolish girl's decision to stay. "If that is your wish, then you will both have to face this fate. Do you know the value of your soul, Dark One? It is going to be measured as I come to be judge." the stance had not faltered and in fact the pooling energy only flooded the corridor as he seemed to reach into an endless realm of power and such had shown.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:35 pm

Ragna took a few steps out of the elevator, his legs urging him stay put and his instincts screaming at him to take the elevator back up. Too bad he was too stubborn to just run away from a battle. He glanced back one more time at Noel and sighed, "Fine, just.... Don't get involved." he muttered, he didn't want this Masked man to turn his attention on her. He turned his attention back to Hakumen and began to walk to the side so Noel wouldn't be in the direct path of any attacks. "The hell is your problem?" A simple question to the silver knight as a droplet of sweat slid down the side of his face.

He didn't wait to draw his weapon, his own sword placed in front of him as he prepared to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:46 am

Noel nodded at his words and stayed behind him as he confronted the masked man. Still, she had Bolverk drawn out just in case things get awry.

She too felt her entire body turn to lead at the man's aura, his presence sending cold shiver down her spine. Every fiber of her being was screaming at her to get the hell out of here, to leave the Grim Reaper to his fate and come back to subdue him, should he still be alive from that encounter.

But she chose to stay. All because she needed answers from him. As such, she kept her Nox Nyctores at ready. Despite his urging for her not to join the inevitable fray, she had a feeling that she will have to.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Vigilante
Vigilante
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:21 am

What were his reasons? The question that Ragna had asked him was pointless, the only answer that the Bloodedge would feel was a heavy pressure that thickened in the air as Hakumen briefly acknowledged his query as to what this had to do with him. "The world will not be guided down the path of darkness, it will be settled upon the path to a just and proper world. You will be extinguished this day, lest the fates grant you a divine favor. Both you and any who join your aim, will be destroyed." A bluish-white light built around him as he drew the massive Nodachi up before him again.

"I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!" With each word the energy seemed to only build more and with the last word a cold chill could be felt throughout the entire corridor, it was well past the time for speech.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:45 pm

Ragna felt a layer of cold sweat covering his face, why was he so afraid of this individual before him? There was something inside at him that tugged at him, begging him to turn away and run, but he fought that urge, ignoring those instincts as he planted himself firmly to the ground. "You talk too much." he muttered as he tipped his sword downward and swung it in an arc in front of him, a wave of black energy erupted from the edge, a large monster head formed in the energy as it threatened to swallow up the silver knight.

Ragna knew that the attack would only provide a slight delay, a foe of this magnitude wouldn't be taken down by such an attack. So the grim reaper began to run to the side, circling around to Hakumen's right while his attack approached him from the front.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Vigilante
Vigilante
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:59 am

As the massive head neared his personal space, Hakumen simply slashed the Ookami outward, releasing a heavy gust of sheer pressure out in every direction around him. As if in a way to announce the immense strength that he wielded, the powerful dark energy was dispersed by the greater force that caused a massive tremor in the surrounding space around him. "Kah!" the simple shout seemed to halt the massive flood of movement in the surrounding space and despite Hakumen's flawless stance remaining unbroken, he was well aware of the movements of Ragna. Having arched his blade off to his right, even though his faceless mask was not looking at him; the blade would still rest upon the Bloodedge's bearing. "Was that your effort, Dark One? Your resolve is worthless if that is what you muster."

The words came with a single slash, which would send a small shockwave in the direction of the SS-Criminal; alone itself the wave didn't seem like much, yet it caused the ground to shudder and crack under its force alone. This gesture appeared to be the Silver Knight's showing what true projected will appeared like in raw form.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:12 am

"Ah!" Noel gasped as she braced herself for the incoming force. The sheer power of both shockwaves threatened to send her flying as she barely held her ground from the fury of these opening attacks.

"They're...so strong..." she said in utter disbelief as she became a mere spectator in the events that were unfolding before her. In truth, she felt powerless against these two figurative behemoths clashing against one another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underground Elevators
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: The 13th Hierarchical City :: NOL Branch (Area (02)-
Jump to: