Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Underground Elevators

Go down 
+7
Lusec Misaki
Mai Natsume
Kagura
Noel Vermillion
Ragna
Bang Shishigami
Hakumen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

Underground Elevators - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:46 am

Pfft. The Mutsuki had to be there. He had to interrupt everything. Jin almost crumpled: his strength was all but gone as he leaned on his sword planted on the ground.
"Damnit... "
He had to act accordingly to Kagura's request. He stood behind, coughing and unable to maintain extensive awareness that would be a sign of him still fighting. If Kagura solved the problem in the following minutes, then it'd be all the better.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 145

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:55 am

"Hmm...looks like your rabid dog listens to you. I'm impressed." Kokonoe's lips curled into a small smirk as she dropped her hammer, the massive item hiding in hammerspace "Alright, I'll listen to what you have to say, Mutsuki."

With a nod, she turned back to Kageo "Keep your guard up. You never know when something strange may occur."

Considering what happened back at the Cauldron, it doesn't hurt to be cautious.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:23 pm

"Of course Professor." He nodded, despite briefly relaxing the flat of the spear blade on his shoulder, the kaka showed no less of a means of reaction. A modified version of the stance he was previously in, this meant one thing in major: a rather forward means of responding to a potential threat. Even though he was sure of the Black Knight's reputation, the combat side of it was near flawless on its own. Surprisingly powerful such a suave looking man.
Back to top Go down
Kagura Mutsuki
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Kagura Mutsuki

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:43 pm

Standing in front of Jin, he grins a bit. "That's good, thank you. And I wouldn't say Jin-Jin really listens to me, but you seem to have worn him out pretty bad. Then again, with his brother held hostage, I couldn't really blame him for trying to take you on." That point still sticks out with Kagura, but he holds back. Might as well get her to hopefully trust him before he starts making requests.

Kagura jams his sword into the ground, and walks forward, hands open in a gesture of peace. "There's not much to tell, honestly. The Librarium aint what it used to be, and I want to fix that. I figure you don't have much good blood with it as things stand, so I was hoping we could work together. Getting in touch with Sector Seven isn't the easiest thing to do, but I figured it's worth the effort."

He frowns a bit when he's standing right before Kokonoe, though. "But as much as I want that...I need to know what Jin is talking about. Do you really have one of his brothers? And why?"
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:37 am

Kokonoe's cat-like ears twitched as she listened to the Black Knight's proposal with interest. So the famous Kagura Mutsuki is opposing the Library? The idea of the Duodecim head planning a coup and asking her for help was admittedly tantalizing.

"Sounds like a plan." Her lips curled into an evil grin, a sure sign of her approval. "But how do I know that this isn't some ploy to draw me out? Ragna the Bloodedge isn't the only person in the NOL's shitlist, you know?"

Speaking of the SS-Class Criminal, she decided against telling the Mutsuki House head the identity of Jin's brother. Instead, she said this: "While I do have his brother, he's not from the Kisaragi family. 'Sides, considering all the shit that went down, I'm doing that guy a favor."

Considering that close shave with Nu-13, she felt entirely justified in saying that.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:33 am

Still with his spear resting in his grip, though it seemed that this was less and less likely to result in a physical altercation, still the kaka was ready to act. Though he had relaxed somewhat, deciding that if it called for it; a limber stance was suitable to the focused stance that he had. The one chosen had limited response times to a few forms of attack; but should it be a point blank one. He could now make it exactly what was his own. Offering no words, his eyes merely rested upon the Black Knight and Hero of Ikaruga.
Back to top Go down
Kagura Mutsuki
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Kagura Mutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:13 pm

Kagura shrugs. "That's your problem, isn't it? I'm not planning on betraying you, Kokonoe, but I also don't really have any proof that isn't something I could do. I'd think the NOL would want to do it with someone a little less high-profile than the head of a Duodecim family, but hey, your call."

He can't help but frown at her non-committal answer. "Huh...you mean from Jin-Jin's family before he got adopted by the Kisaragis?" He ponders that knowledge a bit. "I need more information than that before I leave a friend in this kind of state. Who's the brother, and what happened?" He turns to Jin. "If not, I'll hear it from Jin, so you might as well give me the information."

He grins, though, hoping to keep the situation from going hostile. "I hope we can resolve all this bad stuff as fast as possible. I'd love to start figuring out the specifics of our relationship as fast as possible, and I'm sure you feel the same way as me." While he doubts the scientist in charge of Sector Seven's research would be interested in what was implied by his rather...unusual word choice, he figures it would be good for a laugh at least.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:04 am

Kokonoe's eyes never left Kagura, studying them both rather studiously as if analyzing whether he could be a potential friend or foe. Her usual scowl was plastered on her face, but it wasn't out of anger as it was more in her usual annoyance.

She contemplated whether she should tell the Black Knight that Jin Kisaragi's brother was the infamous Grim Reaper the NOL was after. On one hand, it could get his cooperation and they can discuss their alliance in earnest while on the other, it would just complicate matters and cost her a valuable ally.

At any rate, she rather they discuss this in a more relaxed environment. Preferrably without the Hero of Ikaruga there to complicated matters.

"Fine." She sighed, finally relenting "Just two things; One, let's talk about it in a place away from this shitty atmosphere, and two, It'll be best if I tell you without any...interruptions."

She gave Jin a rather harsh glare before turning to Kageo "Think you can keep Kisaragi company while the grown-ups talk?"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:11 am

Having looked to Kokonoe, as he felt his damage had lowered to a great point, he was all too prepared for the battle ahead. "Of course I can, Professor, if the Hero of Ikaruga will keep his patience. We can wait...or if he insists, I suppose a fight would be inevitable." he was a bit eager to fight in truth, but having not wished to come off as battle happy, he stayed his spear hand and kept the weapon just behind his back. Though the spear was held in something of a careful twisted grip, pointing it backwards away from Jin Kisaragi. The wounded man would not be an easy opponent despite his present standing at near full power, he was happy to stand watch over the man. Maybe he could defeat the man perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Kagura Mutsuki
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Kagura Mutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:34 pm

Kagura nods. "That's fair enough. You have a particular place in mind? I'd offer my house, but you just met me, and I doubt my words have completely convinced you I have no bad intentions." He wonders if he'll get to see the famous Sector Seven itself, but she probably has some safe house somewhere else that she'll use instead. He likely still isn't trusted yet...and being the head of the strongest house in the Duodecim will probably do that.

Turning to Kageo, he gives him a thumbs up. "Take good care of Jin-Jin, yeah? If you could get him to a hospital, I'd appreciate it." Turning to his friend, he gets slightly more serious. "Jin, I'll handle things with your brother, I promise. Just leave it to me."

Turning back to Kokonoe, he grins wide. "Well, I suppose it's after you. I hope letting you choose where we'll meet is a good enough way to prove I'm sincere about this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:18 am

Growling because of the pain, Jin still wouldn't let go of his objective.
But for now, he couldn't engage in a fight against his target. That Kaka standing beside was a joke to him, and Kokonoe was far too wary to be open to any sort of assault right now. Besides, Kagura was both trying to help him and not understanding half the shit that was going on. "You don't get it, like everyone else.", he said to the Black Knight with his still-raspy voice. "And you just think I would let the enemy take me away now.!? To hell with that!", he said before turning to Kokonoe. "Don't think it is over! I won't forget your face!", he told the cat-woman in his rage before scurrying away.
First step was going to the hospital. Second step would be serving their just desserts to all of these freaks...
------------------(Out of here)---------------->
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:17 pm

The kaka was actually kind of glad in a way, the man would leave without incident or rather whatever would come to him. Little to his actual concern as he relaxed himself entirely once the man had left. Though It was keeping Jin Kisaragi company that wasn't a possible action. He was not going to stop the man from going away, at least not without an order from now. He didn't feel really obligated to watch the Hero of Ikaruga as he seemed to finally leave, with his present status no longer being a thing of question. "Well, I suppose that concludes my watching over the Hero. He leaves and his distaste for me is quite apparent." he'd said this neutrally, though it was a thing he wondered...why not like his tribe? It was just an aimless question now though.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:12 am

"That went well." Kokonoe drawled with a strong hint of sarcasm in her voice. Despite that, Jin leaving did make it easier for all parties involved since he won't be there to violently react.

"Alright..." she said after a pause, getting back to the matter at hand "I certainly can't take you back to my lab. Wouldn't do if the top brass got wind that the Black Knight was prancing around HQ like no one's business..."

The beastkin furrowed her brow while she placed her hand on her chin in thought.
Back to top Go down
Kagura Mutsuki
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Kagura Mutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:42 am

Kagura frowns. Jin was obviously in something, and like always, didn't care to explain it to the rest of us. Still...with those wounds, even he was unlikely to get any trouble. He'd have some people keep an eye on him, hopefully he wouldn't find out and get pissed off again. Then again, odds are he was already royally pissed, so it wouldn't be too bad even if they couldn't keep themselves quiet. "Well, that could've gone better."

He laughs at Kokonoe's conundrum. "Hah! I figured you were the kind of lady who doesn't give a rat's ass what other people think of her. Now that I know that isn't the case, may I take the time to mention how lovely you look?" Still, he ponders what should be done. "Somewhere neutral would probably be best...then again, it's hard to find anywhere neutral when the NOL controls the world. If you have a Sector Seven safehouse that isn't high-priority, maybe that'd work?"
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:57 am

"Psh, you wish." Kokonoe rolled her eyes in regards to the "girl who cares about what other people think" comments "It'll just be a pain in the ass if the top brass bitches about me fraternizing with the enemy or whatever."

She sighs, but her did perk up a the mention of a safehouse. She did know of one...well, it wasn't exactly a safe house, but she knew she can trust the proprietor of the place...albeit begrudgingly.

"I know of a place..."
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:14 am

Well there was little for the kaka to do now, he figured he'd be useless until she had another use for him due to Jin's leaving rather rapidly. He had been wondering what was afoot if anything at all. "Uh, Professor. Perhaps I can be of help or I might be of use somewhere?"
He was naturally just wondering if he would be capable of use, that or she might send him on his way. He knew full well that the Professor might just have him doing something else. Either of which way might work for him if he were one to think.
Back to top Go down
Kagura Mutsuki
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Kagura Mutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:31 am

Kagura shakes his head, smile not dropping from his face. "Ack, you're so cold! I guess I'll just have to make it clear to them and you that I'm not your enemy, now, won't I?"

Walking over to Kokonoe, Kagura rubs his chin in his hand, curious at the new development. "Well, that works out great. Where are we headed?"

As Kokonoe's kaka-clan assistant speaks up, he sighs, turning to him. "Well, I'm sure Kokonoe has a lot of work for ya. But if you end up being free, I have a big favor to ask. I'd appreciate it if you could tail Jin-jin and make sure he gets to the hospital. I know it's asking a lot, so you're free to say no if you don't want to, but I'm sure I could make it worth your while."
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:53 am

"That's actually a good idea." Kokonoe sighed as she casually discarded the now empty lollipop stick "Leaving the 'Hero of Ikaruga' unguarded at his state will just make things even shittier than they are now."

With that nod, she then turned to Kageo to issue her order "Go find Jin Kisaragi and bring him to Litchi Faye-Ling's clinic immediately. Me and the good General will meet you there."

With a nod, she turned her back to both of them before halting, not turning her back to either person present "And when you get back, I'd like to discuss my 'punishment' towards you in detail, Kageo. In the mean time, you have your orders. Shall we, General?"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:08 am

"It is nigh that I follow the Hero then, General Mutsuki, I will do as you've asked of me. If by the Professor's order, but also because I respect your good nature." he spoke a little truth there, Kagura Mutsuki, the Black Knight was nothing of what he'd expected, but he too wasn't sure about anything except that he had good intentions...of an ominous nature perhaps. But they could not be all that bad, no worse than the Librarium he'd imagined.

The kaka had to blink at the prospect, they wished him to track the Hero of Ikaruga? It wasn't as if he could let the man wander, but the chance of actually keeping pace with a man whose distaste for even the mention of him being near made him shudder. He could feel the dark drifts of a reasonless madman and knew that his mission was absolute. Despite the feelings he'd had that he would not succeed easily, he'd nod his head to the Professor's words. Though the mention of the 'punishment' made him shiver internally, he'd been subject to a few in the past; though they were nowhere near what this might be. He feared this in his teenage life, but at once knew he'd earned it. "Of course, Professor." devotion in his words, no less than his own foolish and abberant behavior. With no further words, he'd turned and scampered off quickly, it was now his mission to find Jin Kisaragi.

(Exuent) ~~~~~~~~>
Back to top Go down
Kagura Mutsuki
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Kagura Mutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:05 am

Kagura gives Kageo a thumbs up. "Thanks a ton, man. Even if Kokonoe wants you on it to, I owe you one." He liked Kageo...but Kagura liked people easily. Heck, he even liked Kokonoe, despite her being very dismissive of him aside from his potential to help her. But then, that's all he really needed, and she was hot, so he could look past it.

Speaking of Kokonoe, he winces slightly as he turns to her. "Don't be too hard on him, please? He seems like a pretty good guy...though I don't know the specifics." He doesn't feel like he has a place to intrude more than that, after all, he doesn't know about the situation and they weren't allies yet.

The location was intriguing to him. "A clinic, huh? This Litchi a friend of yours? Can't wait to meet her, and get started on the nitty gritty of this." He rubs his chin a bit. "After you, I guess. Do you have a way to get there that isn't walking out of a NOL branch? I don't think many people would like to see you, though I could cover for you a bit if you need it."
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:39 am

"Oh, I have my ways." Kokonoe smirked as she raised her right hand, her fingers going together as if they were about to snap. "Aaand...click!"

With that, both her and Kageo would vanish and get transported to their intended destination.

(to Litchi's clinic!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Elevators   Underground Elevators - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underground Elevators
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: The 13th Hierarchical City :: NOL Branch (Area (02)-
Jump to: