Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.

Go down 
+4
Ragna
Lusec Misaki
Kagura Mutsuki
Nu-13
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

Anzahl der Beiträge : 115

A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:28 am

Noel's emerald orbs widened in fear. She knew who the green-haired man was...but he was different from when she saw him earlier. He was simply more...terrifying.

As such, the blonde gunslinger was paralyzed in fear. Her legs began quaking beneath her, her breaths become short and troubled.

"I-is that y-you, C-C-C..."

In many a timeline, Rachel Alucard would know that Noel was about to make a huge mistake.
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

Anzahl der Beiträge : 91

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:52 pm

(Where's Rachel when we need her the most, isn't this the part where she appears and all xD)

Lusec slid Ragna to a nearby rock, before completely holding his black gunblade.
Despite his loyalty being torn and his mind confused, it was pretty clear what was happening.

Before Noel would continue, Lusec came dashing towards Hazama and swung his blade to slash him.
However, since Hazama's power was far, far more different than Lusec's, the outcome was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 145

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:09 pm

"Hey!" Kokonoe's golden eyes narrowed dangerously as she raised both arms into the air "Don't pretend that I'm not here..."

As she spoke in a low, guttural growl that expressed her hatred, a massive flaming sphere the size of a wrecking ball formed above her head. Seconds later, she tossed said sphere at Hazama with the intention of reducing him to ashes.

"Terumi, YOU ASSHOLE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:38 pm

Hazama´s gaze never lifted from Noel, not until Lusec foolishly thought he could take him on. The cat, too, was up to something, although unlike him Kokonoe might actually pose a threat. Still, at this point they were but annoyances.
"I´m sorry, did you have business with me, young man?" He asked politely, muttering "Oroburos" under his breath, the chained snake shooting out at Takeru with the speed of a slow bullet.
"Because i don´t give a FUCK about either of you!!"
Yanking on the chain, he tossed Lusec at Kokonoe, before letting it disappear... to his disappointment, the man missed the fireball and thus probably didn`t die, but to his credit, Kokonoe´s aim was off and it missed him anyway.
Back to the task at hand, Noel Vermillion.

Shocked to see her friends incapacitated within seconds, Mai was without weapons and without a plan. The last she could depend on was the fighting techniques of the Kirihito family that she knew, and without it, Noel might be next... the poor girl seemed as stiff as a statue, unable to move or even speak... she had to do something in her place.
Cocking her arm back, she rushed at Hazama with the intent to knock him out, but....

"I´m busy, Trannie. Wait for your turn." Hazama sneered, and in the next moment...

...Mai fell to the ground, a knife stuck in her gut, one in her chest and one in her upper left thigh.
Hazama merely turned around, grabbing Noel`s face with his right and and stared at her.
"Look at me...!!!"
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:39 pm

"Mai!-" Noel was cut off when she felt a hand grab her face and force her to gaze into a pair of terrifying gold eyes. She desperately wanted to look away, to tear away from her grasp and run as fast and as far as she can.

However, whether she resisted or not, she found that she could not.

"Why?" She said in a teary voice as her friend lay crumpled around her "Why are you doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:52 am

(I still don't get what would happen if Noel looked at Hazama o.o)

Lusec saw that he was going to hit the Pink Hatsune Miku, and so he drove his gunblade deep in the ground, enough to slow down his speed but still ending up hitting Kokonoe and throwing her aim off.

He quickly got up and decided to give another charge in an effort to push Hazama away from Noel.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:51 am

Kokonoe growled as she simply skidded to her feet from the impact. If Terumi thought that a flying human projectile would stop her, he simply had another thing coming.

"Don't that think I'm done, you bastard!" The pink-haired beastkin growled as she charged at the object of her hatred. She summoned rocket gauntlets and attempted to strike him from behind. Should he dodge, she would simply swing her metal-clad fists rapidly.

"I'm not going to be finished with you until I make you pay!" She roared with a manic glint in her eyes "I'LL MAKE YOU SQUIRM FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE! FOR KILLING MY MOTHER!"
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:23 pm

Hazama grinned widely as Noel´s eyes met his, and he brought up his hand to stroke the side of her face.
"All i wanted was to be observed, by you magnificent little being.. Eye of the Azure, you."
Then he let her go, let her fall to the ground where she stood, or stumble, or whatever. He didn´t care, not in the least. Those two annoyances were up again, and this time louder than ever. Kokonoe`s voice made his ears ring, and she was going to- no. He had other things to attend to.
The cat was not on his agenda today, neither was this little boy. Hazama got what he came for, and with that, he decided to call it a day.
"Well, ladies and gentlemen...!" He turned around, a Ars Magus barrier blocking the fist Kokonoe had brought up to him, and his eyes closed. "The show`s over! This was tonights entertainment. Good night, and do enjoy your time until the end. HYaahahahahaha!!"
Hazama´s appearance distorted, showing a fraction of his true form as green lines and blackness appeared all over him, but a second later, he vanished into thin air, seemingly without a trace. Only those with the most keen eyes could´ve seen the purple cape and hat clad woman, standing behind him for a fraction of a second, before disappearing with him.

(Apologies if that was not how Hazama would`ve acted, but you know, he´s short on time.)
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:40 pm

"E-Eye of the Azure?"

Noel simply could not make sense of what was happening in front of her. What did Captain Hazama mean by that?

All Noel Vermillion knew at this point was that she may have picked up another link to her past...and the one she picked up might be one she'd rather not know.

"W-Why...?" she spoke, dumbfounded as if in a trance.
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:39 am

"Dammit," Lusec cursed as Hazama got away. He would've chased him, but where would he have gone?

Right now, though, there was something else more important to do.
He started to drag (or carry) Ragna towards the immediate exit of the place.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:53 am

"Tch, what a fine mess we're in."

Kokonoe sighed as she looked around; Not only did that bastard known as Terumi slither away, both Ragna and Mai had serious injuries that needed to be tended to at once. She couldn't risk a visit to Orient Town; she didn't want to bring Litchi any more trouble than she could manage (not like she needed her stupid ex-student anyway).

As such, she knew the only option was to bring the lot of them back to Sector Seven with her. There, she'd have to ask...her.

"Damn." The scientist groaned as she activated her comms "I didn't expect to bring her in this early. What a bother this has all become."

"Kageo, Tager!" She spoke aloud through communications "Wrap up whatever you're doing and meet me back in headquarters. That's an order." Once she finished, she turned towards Lusec and Noel "You two better take them and come with me. I know someone who can help..."

(Will warp everyone to Sector Seven once Mai gives me the go signal.xD)
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Anzahl der Beiträge : 246

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:34 am

(Well id say go, not like i can do anything else xD)
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:36 am

"Mr. Ragna...Mai..."

Noel looked down at the both of them, each baring heavy wounds from their earlier battles. She felt particularly torn up about the bluenette's, since she was stabbed while trying to protect her.

"I'm so sorry..." she spoke in a somber voice as she teared up, kneeling next to her as she placed the girl's head on her lap. "Please..." she said as she looked up at Kokonoe with a sorrowful gaze, all while teardrops rolled down her cheeks "Please help them..."

Well, she realized that sticking around with Ragna and Kokonoe long enough will help her piece together her mysterious past, but she didn't care about that right now. All she was concerned with at the moment were the welfares of those two people who got hurt at her expense.
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:33 am

Lusec nodded. So much has happened since he was assigned here like, days ago.
He had only heard and read of the Sector Seven in the reports and rumors. Heck, they were even considered as enemy and not to be crossed with, and now he was helping them.

Maybe he would even join them soon, if he was out of options.

Lusec carried Ragna as he followed Kokonoe.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:35 am

Despite being quite heartless if she wanted to be, Kokonoe found that she couldn't say no to that pitiful, yet cute, stare Noel was giving her right now.

"Ugh..." The beastkin shook her head in dismay "Fine! Everyone gather 'round!"

Once she that all the living, breathing organisms were within range, she gave a nod. "Okay, let's get the hell outta here! 3..2..1..aaaaaand click!"

With a mere snap of the fingers, all five of them were warped out of the NOL branch and, by extension, out of Kagutsuchi.

(teleporting everyone to meh Personal Lab!xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: The 13th Hierarchical City :: The Gate (Area 00)-
Jump to: