Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.

Go down 
+4
Ragna
Lusec Misaki
Kagura Mutsuki
Nu-13
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

Anzahl der Beiträge : 115

A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:36 am

"Oh no! We've been spotted!"

Those initial words were accompanied by a tinge of fear in her voice, yet Noel stayed steadfast as she slowly crept out of her hiding place with Bolverk drawn. It was useless to hide now that the girl knew that she was here anyway.

The words that really struck a chord in her, though, were the most recent ones she said.

"S-similar unit?" she thought as she strove to keep a steely gaze on Ragna's opponent "Does that mean she and I are...the same?"
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

Anzahl der Beiträge : 91

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:15 am

Knowing that the others had caught up and now that they were spotted, there was no more reason to hide. Lusec simply stood up and walked over to his "friends."

"What are you doing here?" Lusec dumbly asked. He then turned to Ragna, thinking whether he should help him or not.

Of course, he would. But he's not sure if he can take on that woman... Hell, he's not even good enough to take on one of the Six Heroes, how can he even best that "Queen of Blades"?
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 145

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:17 am

"Okay, shit has officially hit the fan."

Kokonoe sighed as she revealed herself along with Noel and the bunch "If you must know, I'm here to make sure you all don't die. It'd kinda be a shame to waste talent like you lot."

She then turned her gaze towards where Ragna stood "Aaaand I kinda need his Azure Grimoire too."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:44 pm

Ragna flipped his blade upward to block the blade tossed at his chest, allowing Nu's projectile to deflect off the wide blade, soon after he twisted it downward to do the same to the other blades. The entire reason he hadn't used it to attack was simply because she had more weapons than him and he needed some sort of shield to keep himself from being turned into a pin cushion.. "SHUT THE HELL UP!" he shouted at Nu. He was just about to chase after her only to stop in his tracks as he heard the voices of others behind him.
So they had followed him after all. He glanced over his shoulder at them, "If you don't want to die, then get the hell out of here." he ordered and turned back to the Murakumo. When Kokonoe had mentioned needing his Grimoire, he felt another surge of annoyance, "Well you're not getting it." he muttered and proceeded to take a few steps towards Nu. Just like with Hakumen, he couldn't allow them to distract him for too long.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

While Nu had been planning ahead and had sent two more swords at his chest, she was prositively suprised when he was going over to her without much resistance. Was he planning to give into her?
...the precentage of that was unlikely, but it was still an exciting thought.
"Ahahaha, have you given up? You were a lot more lively earlier- maybe the Sankishin overdid it a teeny tiny bit~ Do you want to destroy, Ragna? Destroy that world that has been causing you pain?
All you need to do is to come into my arms~"

She spread out her arms and smiled brightly- although it looked like an embrace at first glance, her swords reacted to the movements of her fingers and had spread out for a pincer attack, surrounding Ragna from both sides and they were ready to turn him into mincemeat as soon as she´d close her arms.

That distant thought of a true union with him had been labled fiction in her mind at this point. This last time, like all others, she`d end up alone inside the belly of the beast. Only this time, she wouldn´t wake up with a new body again.

Mai twitched as Noel mentioned the obvious- Nu had been aware they were here. Although, considering that, the only one she seemed to take any kind of interest in was Noel... Mai, Lusec and Kokonoe were completely ignored by the iron maiden.
She turned to Lusec briefly to explain.
"If we don`t help Ragna, he will die. And taking in all that i´ve heard about the Librarium today, i think i´d like him to stay alive for a while longer... at least until i can find out more about his motives and the motives of Hazama." Saying that, the prospect of kissing Hazama was not her favorite thought in the world.
Then, she briefly moved her attention to the cat woman.
"Kokonoe, lets make sure he survives before we take any chances with the grimiore, okay? Somehow i don´t see how this could end well at all. What do we do? From the way this looks, even if we attack all at once from different sides, she´ll just kill us all with a swipe of those wings..."
The voice died in her throat as she saw Nu spread her wings for the pincer attack, clearly a move aimed to kill Ragna in one hit.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:02 pm

"Look out!"

Without even thinking or considering her actions, Noel rushed at Nu and opened fire. She was hoping to at least buy Ragna some time to recover, hence her reason for attacking.

...Well, there was more to that than even she knew, really. In actuality, she could've just left him to his fate, but she had more questions to ask him. Furthest point she could remember in her past was being adopted by the Vermillion family, it shouldn't have been more than that.

Yet, why is she seeing images of this man in her head?

"I have to find out! So...So...I'm not letting you die, Ragna the Bloodedge!"
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:29 am

"This is so bad," Lusec said as he neared Kokonoe and Mai. "Any ideas? That bladed woman seems to be powerful," he said to the two women.

The lingering fear inside him was still there, as if he wanted to run away from this place. Most especially, he wanted to run away from the fight right now.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:12 am

"GET BACK HERE, YOU IDIOT!" Kokonoe angrily called at Noel, who had sprinted towards Nu with reckless abandon, but to no avail. "Tsk, NOW shit has hit the fan."

With a restless grunt, she turned her attention to Mai and Lusec as she pointed to Nu-13 "THAT, young ones, is a Prime Field Unit, a.k.a a Murakumo. Their abilities include travelling through the Boundary without the obvious consequences, floating in the air as well as f***ing shit up with blades. LOTS of blades."

After pausing to collect her thoughts, the beastkin scientist continued "As for beating her...way above your pay grade, so I suggest you two sit this one out."

Kokonoe cracked her fingers as she summoned a floating spherical generator with a gesture of her hand, conjuring it in front of Nu "Graviton!" she roared as she activated it, the generator sending out a repelling pulse that would at least force the Murakumo back a few steps.

As with Hakumen, she would not use magic unless she has absolutely no choice left.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:41 am

Ragna stared at Nu, unable to take his eyes off the murakumo as he took slower steps towards her when her outstretched and her embrace welcomed him. "I'm not giving up you damn piece of shit, I was just trying to decide how I wanted to cut you up." A cover for the fact that he wasn't sure he could win at this rate. She was obviously a strong opponent and with her versatile blades, there was little defense he could put up. He had to think of a way to take her out and quickly, because like all the other battles up to this point, the longer her spent dealing with her, the more likely it became that he wasn't going to end up getting out of here when reinforcements arrived. Speaking of reinforcements, it seems he had some of his own as Noel started firing off towards Nu and Kokonoe stepped out with her gadgets.

If they managed to distract Nu, Ragna would rush her, aiming to slam the blade of his sword into her side to cut her in two across her waist. "STOP SPEAKING WITH THAT VOICE!"
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:28 am

(Enough like, dicking around, Nu`s going all out, matey! x3)

Mai was stumped- now everyone was charging at that woman, Noel included. The only one left that didn`t attack was Lusec and herself.  So what was she supposed to do? The answer came swiftly.

"Hostilities detected." Nu muttered, turning around as Ragna rejected her embrace. The shells Noel fired at her bounced off her armor, chipping some metal away and ripping a little bit of her bodysuit-the damage done however was regenerated in seconds. "Threat level F. Lethal force response."
Her thrusters engaged as the Gravitron tugged on her, and within the blink of an eye, a gravity pool was summoned underneath it, negating its effects through Nu´s own manipulation of gravity.
At each one of the new targets- Kokonoe and Noel- she let a wing of blades cut down upon in a half circle- a cut from the shoulder to the waist- before she spun around again and met Ragna`s sword with all eight blades and a sly grin. "Don`t worry, Ragna, i won`t forget about you~"
Two plasmatic swords errupted from the boundary, behind his neck, and aimed for his back as they shot at him.

Mai saw the swords coming for Noel`s neck and within a spit second, she held her breath and unsheathed her swords, holding both of them next to Noel`s face to parry the blades aiming to decaptiate her. The force the blades impacted with, beastkin strength from her part, brute unfiltered force from Nu`s part, was pushing her back and cracks appeared in one of her swords the second after, but as Nu had to focus on Ragna as well, she had a moment of relief.
"Noel... please be careful!"
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:57 pm

Ragna's eyes widened as the blades penetrated his flesh, running him through from behind and leaving him gasping out in pain. Blood spilled from the corners of his mouth as he gritted his teeth, it didn't matter if he was turned into a pin cushion or not, he'd take this replica down just as he had the rest. He was forced to cough a few times to clear his throat of blood, crimson fluid that sprayed out towards the Murakumo's face. "Heh.. You better keep your eyes on me then." he muttered coldly, trying to keep her focus turned to him during the attack so she would leave the others alone, even if it was a foolish attempt due to their involvement.

The Grim reaper enveloped his free hand in dark energy and would sweep it upward, aiming to send spikes up towards Nu to try and push her back, but the power that emitted from the ground was weak and threatened to disperse, the sharp points disolving but the impact that followed remaining.

Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:24 am

Noel braced herself for the blows that were going to come, her legs bending to attempt leap. She was surprised, then, when Mai came to her defense and parried the blades that were meant for her, albeit with difficulty.

"I'm sorry, Mai." she sighed with a small smile before turning to Nu, who once again turned her focus to Ragna "I really have to remember that I'm not alone, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:05 am

"Tch." Kokonoe clicked her tongue in annoyance as she teleported mere seconds before the sword sought to impale her. Something she noted that was too close for comfort.

"If this goes on like this, we're done." The beastkin scientist thought in dismay as she scanned her surroundings. It was then she saw a loose piece of scaffolding hanging above the preoccupied murakumo...

"Time to get creative." she smirked as she pulled a giant Gatling gun from her hyperspace arsenal. If they were to have any chance of winning, they'd have to end this now.

"EAT THIS!" She roared as she pulled the trigger and fired. However, she did not aim at Nu, but at the loose piece of scaffolding on top of her.

She aimed to bring the house down, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:18 am

What the hell is she doing?! Lusec thought as he saw Kokonoe brought out a minigun and go rambo.

But after seeing where she was shooting at, he realized what she was trying to do. For most of the battle, he was practically just a spectator, seeing that he could not engage the queen of blades and run at the same time.

Now, though, he could use Kokonoe's bullets to at least blast a hole in the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:07 pm

Mai smiled at Noel and reacted to the moves of the Murakumo, but gasped as Kokonoe and Lusec attacked the scaffolding and cieling.
"Wait! Guys, don´t, its a d-"
Before she could warn them about the audio-seismic properties of a dome shaped room under a constant heat source, the inevitable had happened.

"Alert. Enviromental danger detected." Nu spouted, while her hand had been catching Ragna´s weakening attempt at punching her. She yanked her head upward, staring at the cieling- the scaffolding had been blown to pieces, which was holding part of the cieling, while the remaining minigun bullets and the shots Lusec had given off caused a cave in. Smaller and larger pieces broke off of the cieling, plumeting down towards the ground...
-Ragna!!-
She let go of the swordsman, and pummeled him instead, pushing him out of the way of a larger piece of debris, while her swords kept themselves busy slicing and hacking the other pieces.

Mai, in the meantime, was yanking on Noel´s arm and running back towards the exit.
"Oh god, oh god, oh god, why does this always happen when i´m in a low level?!" She complained, squeaking as a large rock seperated them from the exit. Grunting, she brought up her swords and, summoning her beastkin strength one more time, broke both her cracked sword and the boulder, at least enough to pass through.
"Guys! Get out of here!" She called toward the others, while more and more of the cieling was coming down.

Nu, in the meantime, was taking a few hits from minor rocks and debris, her combat routines busy trying to destroy every rock coming the way of Ragna and her. This was the last time. The last chance. She wouldn´t let Ragna get killed by a fricking rock! She was the one that was supposed to kill Ragna!!
"Medium damage detected. Continued function of unit questionable. Suggestion- Retreat. Suggestion rejected."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:05 am

Ragna was tossed aside like a rag doll, his body weary and weak from the constant battles he had to endure. He had drawn on the grimoire far too much as he could feel it's power threatening to consume him if he let this battle go on for too much longer. The grim reaper stared up to the ceiling above, pondering if these were going to be his final moments as he watches the roof crack and fall downward. Thankfully, it seemed to be concentrated on a position to his side. He turned his head and took note of Nu, fighting off the scrap metal and within moments, his eyes were wide. Had she pushed him aside to save him? That couldn't be, there was no way. Just moments ago, they were trying to kill one another, with her speed she could have moved out of the way. "D...Damnit." he muttered as he managed to get to his feet. He stumbled a few times but eventually, he found his momentum, sword in hand as it seemed as though he was going to try and cut Nu down... But his weapon was dropped. He was running and within moments, he jumped for Nu, tackling her to the ground if she hadn't moved. An odd manner of attack, but it's intent became apparent as he aimed to shield her with his own body. Perhaps, he saw a bit more of Saya in her, because it's likely she would be able to heal what wounds were inflicted upon her, just as he would. "GAH!" was all that could be heard from him as metal pierced his back. It probably wouldn't take long for the two of them to be buried beneath the rubble.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:34 am

Noel felt herself get yanked by the bluenette as she watched the ceiling fall on them. She looked around with a dumbfounded expression as she watched Ragna tackled Nu. She immediately realized that he was using his body to shield her from the debris. What made it strange was that they were trying to kill each other seconds ago.

It was then she was sure that Ragna the Bloodedge was not a bad person.

"Everyone!" She called frantically as she rushed to where the two were, starting by tugging the red sleeve of the bleeding Grim Reaper "Give me a hand!"

She was not going to let anyone die. Not on her watch.
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:58 am

"Geez, Prof, what a good idea this was," Lusec sarcastically commented as he brought out his gunblade and started slashing the debris that headed for them. He then heeded Noel's call for help and went to help her.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:23 am

"Yeah, I admit it; not one of my best ideas." Kokonoe shrugged as she kept her gattling gun. She really should've seen this coming.

She was about to teleport away when she heard Noel plead with everyone to help the two combatants out. "Naive little fool." she wanted to retort, but she knew that Ragna was simply too valuable to lose at this point of the game.

"Aw hell." She groaned as she joined Lusec in rushing to Noel's aid "Here, let us help..." she grunted as she joined the blonde in heaving the silver-haired warrior.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:38 am

Nu`s sensors went haywire when metal pierced Ragna and herself, but she still continued to use her swords and cut down debris falling on them- the biggest pieces they had already recieved, and she could feel Ragna´s bones breaking under the force of the bigger rocks. This wasn`t how it was supposed to be... at this rate he would die without her influence.
"Ragna..." She muttered, a half broken visor looking at him, then jerking to the side, where her similar body, followed by a blue haired bimbo came to their aid. The blonde pulled on Ragna`s arm to get him out, the bluenette lifted the rocks off of them, as well as yanking the metal out.. they seemed in despair, one of them was crying, and soon enough, the other two annoyances came over to help.
As soon as she was free, Nu got up, bleeding from numberous wounds all over her body, her suit torn in various places and most of her swords were beat to crap, two were even broken in two.
"Damage beyond safe threshold. Termination protocol- deactivated. Enemy presence presists..."
She tried to reach out to Ragna, but her face twisted into a grimace and her arm sank down again.
"Mission abort. Emergancy teleport initiated."
Seconds later, the maiden of steel disappeared in a void of darkness.

Mai gasped as Nu vanished into thin air. She was gone, there was no better way to put it... and her grimiore lost the last bit of power she had stored. Still, something made her feel very uncomfortable.
Someone... evil was nearby... he was coming down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:49 pm

Ragna's eyes were wide as the shrapnel and rocks fell down upon his body, piercing, bruising and breaking his body, leaving him gasping in agony. His vision was blurring once more and before long, things went completely dark. He could hear voices nearby, but could not quite make out the words they were speaking. After a few more moment, he slowly began to drift off, unable to maintain his consciousness for much longer. The corner of his mouth lifted up into a small smirk, what would the rabbit think of him now? Tossing himself in the way to save Nu. He knew he was going to get an earful...Maybe... He was unsure if he would even survive this. As light fell upon his face, he caught sight of Noel. "Saya...." And he was out, blood spilling from his wounds and leaking from the corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:00 pm

"Come on...don't die on me now, you idiot..."

Noel silently pleaded as she and the others proceeded to drag Ragna to the entrance. As they struggled to escape the collapsing area, she wondered what caused her to refer to him as an idiot. She shrugged it off as she saw Nu vanish from the corner of her eye.

"That girl...and Ragna the Bloodedge...why are they all so familiar...?"

She didn't have time to attend to her new-found splitting migraine. She turned to see Mai's troubled expression as the bluenette stared at the entrance way, as if someone...or something was coming.

And like Mai, she inwardly dreaded what it was.
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:31 pm

(I'll let Mai post first D:)
(Nvm)

Lusec helped pull Ragna's near-lifeless body towards the nearby exit. He felt that someone was coming down their way.

There was so much evil that, even without a Yukianesa or anything similar, he could sense it. He held his blade in one hand while pulling Ragna with the other.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:04 am

Kokonoe also sensed the malevolent presence that was coming their way, her feline ears perking up as a sign of this occurrence. Unlike the others, she did not feel fear. No, what she felt was much more potent, a surging emotion which shook her body that caused her face to contort into a murderous scowl, her eyes narrowed dangerously and her teeth clenched in an iron-like grip.

Yes, what Kokonoe was feeling was pure, unadulterated rage, especially since she knew who this familiar entity was.

"I've been waiting a long time for this, you son of a bitch..."
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:12 am

"Oh boy. Didn´t expect -this- to happen... Ragna, the Bloodedge, beaten into the ground and yet- this world is still standing."
Down the stairs, a man clad in black came, his hair lime green and well taken care of under a small hat.
His expensive shoes made an echo that was heard even with crumbling walls and multiple voices to consider, and he seemed to ignore Kokonoe completely, merely glancing at Noel, who dragged Ragna toward the exit... toward him.
"Tis` strange, in any other possiblity half of you clowns don´t even play a sideshow, and now you´re all here on stage... won´t you agree, NOEL VERMILLION?!"
His voice suddenly boomed in a roar, and his eyes snapped open, yellow snake irises aiming to meet with Noel`s emeralds.

Mai gasped in terror, unable to speak as the man did, but as soon as she mentioned her loved ones name, she grit her teeth and threw her intact sword at his neck in a pure murder instinct. She had hoped what Kokonoe told them was a lie, that Sector Seven was the villian in this as they had all told her... but right now this man seemed like a devil incarnate.
In midair, her sword was intercepted by a needle-like dagger, pointed like a swordbreaker, and it pierced the side of her blade precisely to snap the blade in two, rendering the rest useless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.   A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A chaos that is never to be disturbed, awakens.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: The 13th Hierarchical City :: The Gate (Area 00)-
Jump to: