Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wings of Justice Arrive!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsubaki Yayoi
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Tsubaki Yayoi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

The Wings of Justice Arrive! Empty
PostSubject: The Wings of Justice Arrive!   The Wings of Justice Arrive! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:11 am

It was around afternoon when the airship docked at the port of the 13th Hierarchical city Kagutsuchi. This was the fifth dock, a dock used almost solely for military travel, both to and from the city. As such there weren't too many people on the dock, which served the golden child of the Yayoi family just as well. She didn't want to raise too much of a stir, or for too many people to see her. Of course, that wasn't really all that much of an issue considering what she wore. When she had heard the announcement stating that the airship would soon be docking with Kagutsuchi she had changed out of her traveling uniform and into the uniform of the Zero squadron, of the so called Wings of Justice, or less charitably, the trash collectors of the NOL. It consisted of a heavy, long robe, its hem stopping just a couple inches short of brushing along the ground itself. The folds of the robe were heavy and it effectively obscured her form such that one couldn't even tell her gender, and with the robe came a large, ovular mask, it was heavily engraved and didn't seem to have any visible eyeholes. She could still see fine though, and began to walk, her boots making soft clacks upon the ground as she moved. Her thoughts were in turmoil, and she was rather hoping that the uniform of one of the NOL's hated and feared trash collectors would keep any others away. After all few wished to involve themselves with the executioners of deserters and traitors.

This was Tsubaki's first time in Kagutsuchi, and she had been rather impressed with its size and beauty during the approach from the airship. However, now on the ground, that beauty was harder to see, and even harder now that she had to fully focus on her mission. After all, how could anyone focus and admire the beauty of a place when they had been sent to kill one of the closest friends they had ever had...and the man they loved? Captain Hazama of the Intelligence department had sent her on an assignment, according to him First Lieutenant Noel Vermillion had been assisting the SS class criminal Ragna the Bloodedge, a crime that simply could not be accepted, no matter who they were...and Jin. Jin had abandoned his post to come to Kagutsuchi, presumably in pursuit of the Grim Reaper. Noel had been sent after him before the reports of her helping the Grim Reaper came into things. Reports were that Jin had not only abandoned his post, but there were even claims of desertion, and that required the Zero Squadron's attention sure as sure. Given her high grades in the academy and her access to something as powerful as the Sealed Weapon Izayoi, she had been the trash collector sent to kill the both of them, and bring back their Nox Nyctores. At least, that was the only explanation Tsubaki could come up with. Either way she needed to find Noel and Jin, to talk to them if nothing else..she wasn't sure if she could kill them, but if these claims turned out to be true, she would have no choice. Oh how she hoped she would find some way to avoid that...
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Amon
Admin
Akimoto Amon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

PostSubject: Re: The Wings of Justice Arrive!   The Wings of Justice Arrive! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:26 am

(From 'An NOL Patrol')~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Was finishing the last part of her patrol when she saw a ship dock that wasn't scheduled. She took out her schedule and double check it to make sure but it didn't seem to be on the schedule. As she then moved to inspect the ship, she saw the passenger and realize why it wasn't on the schedule, it was the Zero Squadron. They were also know as the wings of justice or the trash collectors of the NOL. The passenger had already disembark from the ship. Akimoto wondered what Zero Squad was doing here though. Perhaps they were coming after Ragna or investigating what had happened at the NOL Branch here, or maybe they were routing out some corruption.

Akimoto decided to greet the Wing of Justice member. Others fear them and called them trash collectors cause they had their own secrets to hide but not Akimoto, she was a proud member of the NOL just like the rest of her family. She moved towards the Zero Squadron member before saluting. “I am Warrant Officer Akimoto Amon of the NOL Air-force. Welcome to the 13th Hierachical City, if you require any assistance or information please feel free to ask me.” said Akimoto as she saw the rest of Air-Force avoid the Wing of Justice member.
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Yayoi
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Tsubaki Yayoi

PostSubject: Re: The Wings of Justice Arrive!   The Wings of Justice Arrive! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Tsubaki's thoughts were far distant from her physical location.  As was only appropriate for such a loyal member of the NOL she was puzzling over her orders.  While she did perhaps intend to speak to Jin and Noel before she actually carried out her orders, she did still need to find them.  For that purpose she was going to need to contact the NOL, but from what her information told her the local branch had been destroyed, and she hadn't been given any information about a replacement branch temporary or not.  Unless she could find any survivors of the NOL that meant she would be finding out the last known locations of Major Kisaragi and Lieutenant Vermillion on her own.  Then again that was usual for the Zero Squadron, they frequently had to hunt their targets without much help.  So, she had her first action planned out, explore the city to ascertain any information regarding her targets, she still didn't know if she would wind up killing them...now there was a thought that was dangerously close to treason right there, but at least she'd be on the way to finding them.

Yet, when she finally became aware of her surroundings again she realized a beastkin was approaching her, in the uniform of the airforce, a warrant officer by their insignia, which was confirmed when they spoke.  It would have been a pleasant surprise under other circumstances, most people saw the mask and robe and immediately tried to distance themselves by as much as possible.  She returned the salute quickly, revealing the first real detail of who wore that bulky robe, the hand that was revealed was gloved...but slender, very feminine, and when she spoke she confirmed that she was, indeed female.  "Thank you Warrant Officer, I'm First Lieutenant Tsubaki Yayoi, of the Zero Squadron.  As for information I have several questions actually.  First and most important, do you know anything of the whereabouts of Major Jin Kisaragi and First Lieutenant Noel Vermillion?"
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Amon
Admin
Akimoto Amon

PostSubject: Re: The Wings of Justice Arrive!   The Wings of Justice Arrive! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:19 pm

Akimoto stood straight as the Zero Squadron member introduce herself as First Lieutenant Tsubaki Yayoi which surprised her a bit because the Yayoi family was a well know and respected name. She was then ask for the whereabouts of Major Jin Kisaragi, also know as the Hero of Ikargura and First Lieutenant Noel Vermillion which shock her even more but Akimoto hide such emotions while in the presence of a superior officer. Yet did that mean rumors were true then? Had Jin truly left his post and gone AWOL? “No ma'am, I have no information about their whereabouts expect that they have not come to the docks, meaning most likely they are still in the city if they are still alive, ma'am.” said Akimoto in a strict and respectful tone while still standing straight and not moving from the spot.
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Yayoi
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Tsubaki Yayoi

PostSubject: Re: The Wings of Justice Arrive!   The Wings of Justice Arrive! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:50 pm

This Akimoto had a tight rein on her emotions, she had a good, calm blank face, she probably did quite well during basic training, when letting such emotions show during inspections could get you run into the ground. Still the information she had was very useful, even if it wasn't quite as helpful as Tsubaki would like. At least she knew for a fact that they hadn't been able to leave the city yet, and that meant she could head them off as well. "Thank you Warrant Officer, and if either of them do come to the docks to try and leave, I won't ask you to try and fight them, I'm well aware of their abilities, but I will need you to ensure they can't leave Kagutsuchi." That should be fairly easy for the air force, as long as they didn't directly engage the two and just made sure no airships could leave while those two were on the docks, it wouldn't even come down to a fight.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Amon
Admin
Akimoto Amon

PostSubject: Re: The Wings of Justice Arrive!   The Wings of Justice Arrive! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 7:42 pm

As Akimoto listened carefully to the Zero Squadron Lieutenant, she found herself a bit surprised. Tsubaki didn't seem to pay much attention to the last part of Akimoto sentence which was a bit strange, still Akimoto decided not to put any further thought into it. That being said, Akimoto had been given new orders and would tell her superior about them. “Yes ma'am, we will not engage the two nor will we allow them to leave, ma'am.” said Akimoto as she continued to stand straight. Still was Tsubaki going to fight them alone. That was insane, she was going to need some backup. “Permission to speak freely, ma'am.” ask Akimoto in a serious but respectful manner.
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Yayoi
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Tsubaki Yayoi

PostSubject: Re: The Wings of Justice Arrive!   The Wings of Justice Arrive! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:34 pm

Tsubaki was just about ready to head off and leave, but it seemed that this warrant officer was not quite finished talking. Judging by just what her request was...she had something very heavy weighing on her mind, either that or she had taken some kind of issue with the Yayoi girl. Still, she still had some time, it wasn't like the two were going to just vanish from the hierarchical city after all. "Permission granted." She said, wondering just what it was Akimoto had to say.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Amon
Admin
Akimoto Amon

PostSubject: Re: The Wings of Justice Arrive!   The Wings of Justice Arrive! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:07 pm

A breathe of relief came out of Akimoto mouth.  “Ma'am, with all due respect, you cannot be thinking of engaging either one of them without back up, not to mention if you had to face both of them together.  It's not that I doubt your skill ma'am but the Hero of Ikargura is not to be underestimated.  Also what if they have allies who are supporting them or what will you do if you are injured?  I've learned it's always good to have some backup.  I know the others here will not volunteer but I myself will, if you will take me, ma'am.  I can scout the area out by flying and know the local area.  You will find my skills will be invaluable.” said Akimoto as she still didn't move from the spot and continued to talk with her usually respectful tone.  

Truth be told, Akimoto had a few reasons for wanting to go.  The first she wanted to see if the rumors about the Hero of Ikargura were true, the second and most important reason was that she couldn't see a fellow soldier being sent on such a dangerous mission without backup.  The third reason is that if she played a major part, her reputation would go up and she may even be promoted while gaining the favor of the Yayoi family and Zero Squadron.  All these reasons combined made it impossible for Akimoto not to ask with a determine look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Yayoi
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Tsubaki Yayoi

PostSubject: Re: The Wings of Justice Arrive!   The Wings of Justice Arrive! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:40 am

Tsubaki's lips thinned and her eyes narrowed as Akimoto went on with her little speech. It was completely invisible to the beastkin thanks to that mask she was wearing, but still it was there. She couldn't get mad at the warrant officer though, she had given her complete permission to speak frankly. A part of her recognized the use of someone who knew the local area, but that was all she recognized as useful. This warrant officer was making a lot of assumptions about what Tsubaki was capable of, and what the NOL considered worth sending. To be frank she was probably the most skilled member in the Zero Squadron, and probably one of the best officers in the NOL, and wielded a weapon that was as close to a Nox Nyctores as could be gotten without actually wielding one. If anyone stood a chance against the likes of Jin and Noel, it was her.

"You should not make assumptions about what I can do, warrant officer. I'm more skilled and capable than you seem to be aware. Furthermore, it's almost insulting how you seem to think I'd merely charge blindly in sword drawn the moment I so much as spotted one of them. If they have allies then I will wait, and engage them at a more opportune time, if they are together I will also wait. You however, likely have your own duties and orders to attend to Warrant Officer. I suggest you see to those before you go about butting into Zero Squadron business, are we clear?" Tsubaki's voice was a bit on the cold side, but well Akimoto's words, respectful tone or no had all but stated that she evidently thought the redhead would just charge in the moment she saw one of them, and besides, she couldn't have anyone else around when she talked to Jin or Noel...not when doing that was so dangerously close to treason.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Amon
Admin
Akimoto Amon

PostSubject: Re: The Wings of Justice Arrive!   The Wings of Justice Arrive! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:48 am

Tsubaki response completely silence Akimoto. She wanted to argue and disagree, she didn't meant it as an insult but knew at this point it was to late. Any further talking would probably result her in getting trouble or getting on the Zero Squadron bad side if she already hadn't. The warrant officer waited for the Yayio to finish talking before responding. “Yes ma'am, I understand ma'am. I meant not disrespect ma'am.” said Akimoto who still stood there in the same spot and spoke in a respectful manner as one should to a superior officer. Truth be told she had face worse speeches and thus this wasn't to difficult to hide her emotions. She assumed she would be dismiss after this and allowed to return to her regular duties. Perhaps this was for the best. Still a part of her wanted to challenge Tsubaki and see if she really was what she said but that would probably just land her in deep trouble thus she ignored the thought.
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Yayoi
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Tsubaki Yayoi

PostSubject: Re: The Wings of Justice Arrive!   The Wings of Justice Arrive! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:42 pm

"It's fine. I did give you permission to speak frankly. Dismissed, see to your other duties." With that Tsubaki followed the advice of her own words and would start off, her boots stepping across the ground, barely visible beneath her robe as she started off herself. As far as she was concerned, this conversation was over, and it was settled. With it out of the way she could get to exploring Kagutsuchi and finding Jin...and Noel.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Amon
Admin
Akimoto Amon

PostSubject: Re: The Wings of Justice Arrive!   The Wings of Justice Arrive! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:06 am

“Yes ma'am.” said Akimoto as she then spread her wings and started to fly into the sky.  She wondered if Tsubaki would be fine.  She seemed in confident in herself but with the Grim Reaper begin recently spotted it was always best to travel in groups.  Yet she had done all she could, Tsubaki had made her choice and Akimoto would respect that.  She now focus on her duties only to realize she had just gotten off duty.  Thus she headed out to buy something nice for herself.

----------(exit)--------->
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wings of Justice Arrive!   The Wings of Justice Arrive! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wings of Justice Arrive!
Page 1 of 1