Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hero of Justice, Bang Shishigami, has arrived!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bang Shishigami
NINJA OF LOVE AND JUSTICE
NINJA OF LOVE AND JUSTICE
Bang Shishigami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

The Hero of Justice, Bang Shishigami, has arrived! Empty
PostSubject: The Hero of Justice, Bang Shishigami, has arrived!   The Hero of Justice, Bang Shishigami, has arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:58 am

Name: Bang Shishigami

Race: Human

Appearance: Bang has long, spiky brown hair that is usually, if not always, tied in a ponytail. His eyes are an almond brown, his nose pointed, his eyebrows are bushy, and has an x-shaped scar on his face. As you can see from his chest, he is well built, a testament to his ninja training. He is usually garbed in dark green ninja suit, complete with gauntlet while wearing a crimson scarf around his neck. This ninja suit does show his chest off rather splendidly.

Loyalty: The Survivors of Ikaruga

Personality: Easily one of, if not THE loudest and most boisterous of the cast, Bang Shishigami is a man who seemingly does not have an indoor voice. Every word he seems to utter is a proclamation about love, justice and Miss Litchi. He is also rather passionate about practically everything he does, especially his vendetta against Jin Kisaragi.

However, one cannot deny that Bang's intentions are indeed noble; in a world where gray morality is rampant, his unbridled love for justice and the welfare of his fellow man is indeed a bright light in the murky world the cast lives in.

Weaponry: That huge nail on his back (which is actually the Nox Nyctores Phoenix:Rettenjou), as well as the smaller ones he seems to use as kunai.

The Nox Nyctores Phoenix: Rettenjou is said to be able to destroy other Nox Nyctores. However, since Bang has yet to use it's full potential, or is even aware that he has it, no one can say what it can do for sure.

Abilities: He is a master of Ninjutsu and a capable hand-to-hand fighter, though not to the levels of Ragna the Bloodedge and others. He can also boost his speeds to even greater heights with a move he calls "Bang Shishigami Forbidden Art: Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan". It is supposedly so epic, that a musical track from the gods plays every time he uses it.

If it can be called an ability, Bang seems to possess overwhelming willpower, able to get up no matter how badly he was beaten up.

History: Not much is known about what Bang Shishigami did before the Ikaruga Civil War, or how he became Tenjo Amanohokosaka's vassal. All that is known of him is that he is among the last of Lord Tenjo's followers following the war, escaping with many others to Kagasutchi in the aftermath. Since then, he has developed a deep hatred for Jin Kisaragi, the so-called "Hero of Ikaruga", and desires vengeance upon him for his master.

It was then that he became the warrior of love and justice we know and love today, fighting for the downtrodden and helping those in need. To this day, he goes from place to place in effort to right wrongs and help those who direly need it.

RP sample: "HALT, EVILDOERS!"
The bandits turn to see a scruffy brown haired man, dress in ninja garb that revealed his manly chest, his narrowing almond brown eyes glistening in the night.

"I, Bang Shishigami, have witnessed your heinous crimes and have come to put a stop to it!" The man boldly declared, his muscular arms crossed, covering his chest "I give you one last chance; Return the pilfered goods, OR FACE MY NINJA FURY!"

When the bandits brought out their varying weapons, Bang had their answer.

"Very well." With that, he entered into a fighting stance, beckoning them to come to him "Then I, Bang Shishigami, shall be the one to bring you to JUSTICE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hero of Justice, Bang Shishigami, has arrived!   The Hero of Justice, Bang Shishigami, has arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Sooo...

First off, I don't know if that vest is ninja garb. In fact, I know it isn't in any way a ninja suit. But that's just a nitpick.

Aside from that, I have nothing to say.
After all, it is THE NINJA WHO PROTECTS LOVE AND JUSTICE! THE ONE AND ONLY! BANG SHISHIGAMI!!! *hum hum*

I approve.

APPROVALS: 01
DISAPPROVALS: Uno nothingo. Yeah, zip. Squat.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

Anzahl der Beiträge : 143

PostSubject: Re: The Hero of Justice, Bang Shishigami, has arrived!   The Hero of Justice, Bang Shishigami, has arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:03 pm

Ninja suits do not exist. :V
Ninjas wear casual clothing in order to pretend to be regular people, and ususally have some extras like armor plates, hidden weapons, et cetera underneath.
..oh wait this is Blazblue.

FOR LOVE AND JUSTICE

Apps 2

Diss 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hero of Justice, Bang Shishigami, has arrived!   The Hero of Justice, Bang Shishigami, has arrived! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hero of Justice, Bang Shishigami, has arrived!
Page 1 of 1