Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An NOL Patrol

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

Anzahl der Beiträge : 95

An NOL Patrol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:18 am

Celica blinked in confusion as she had spaced out for the most of the fight- but then, hearing that Akimoto was going to bring her back home....

"Uhh, no no, i can walk myself, no worries! ...though, its probably best if i go with Jubei, we haven`t met in a long time afterall..."

Anything was better than Akimoto bringing her home. If she would even SAY she would have to go to Kokonoe´s place... she would probably be arrested.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Amon
Admin
Akimoto Amon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:35 am

Akimoto nodded her head in agreement with what Jubei said and felt that Celica would be safe in his hands. “As long as she is with you, I know no harm will come to her and that she will find her way home. Once again thank you now if you excuse me I must leave and go back to my duties.” said Akimoto as she bowed before flapping her wings and taking off. Although she enjoyed talking to Jubei, she had other things to deal with and to be honest she felt that Celica would just land her in more trouble.

---------(Exit)------->
Back to top Go down
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:03 am

The facts were at least somewhat handy; he had not only found someone he had not known to be alive, but also that he'd possibly gained some kind of license to walk around Musashi for. That would keep him from being targeted for them, at least legally was the big point. It was something that he'd be counting towards, it was a plus. "Well Celica, gotta say findin' ya is a huge plus. If I know anythin' about this world, its that your help is needed. Though all in all...I gotta say that seein' ya is mighty nice." having said this once the Librarium warrant officer had long left; the feline would give the red head a nice gentle hug.
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:04 am

Caelica smiled in return to Jubei and folded her hands in front, before returning the hug as it was given.
"Likewise, Jubei. Its nice to finally find someone i recognize in this era... Kokonoe told me a lot about the Problems in this world, but i`m not so sure i can help solve them..."
She giggled a bit.
"I never took you for the sort of person to become a father one day, Jubei!"
Back to top Go down
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus

PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:36 am

Having listened to what Celica had said, that was obviously more clear to him than not, likely Kokonoe had brought her back and went to the hard degree of explaining some of the world issues with her aunt, while he couldn't figure out his daughter's motivation; he was for once more just happy that she was hear and less thinking about why or how right now. "Yeah the world has a bit of a problem...but more to say, I didn't think I'd be one either but, heh well it happened! Gotta say I'm pretty proud of 'er, though we're not exactly on talkin' terms in late...eh heh, that's more my fault though I suppose." the old cat who bore the chips on his shoulder from time. Things that were beyond his own doing, the elder bakaneko considered them his own faults; bore them as sins and let it cause a rift between he and Kokonoe.
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:09 am

"She seems like a really good person, although she can be mean sometimes." Celica giggled and followed along the path she came. "She even took in Ragna and some friends as he was badly hu... oh crap. I forgot! I gotta get back to him and finish fixing him up!"
Seems like she lost sight of the big picture inbetween shopping for supplies.
Back to top Go down
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus

PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:13 am

Well Ragna was hurt and his daughter took him in? He imagined that she had a purpose, Kokonoe was an extremely smart young woman and he knew better than to think that she might be doing this out of all the good in her heart. Actually he certainly very uncertain about where he stood on it, yet still he would only see what came of it. "Well Celica, let's go get yer supplies if ya need'em and get back to Ragna. I need to see that kid anyway...maybe I could find what Kokonoe's up to." he'd say this while he put an arm around Celica's back.

"Well let's go shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:18 am

Celica nodded with a smile and hums a bit as she went on with Jubei, finishing her supplies quickly and effectively with Jubei´s guidance so she could return to her patient as soon as possible... she was still a bit worried about him.

-----> Back to Ragna
Back to top Go down
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus

PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:10 am

Having decided this was the best, he'd simply went with Caelica and ensured that she wouldn't get lost this time, it would be a direct trip back to Ragna's side. Maybe he could give the kid a few pointers and a little hand at that!

(Exuent with Caelica)~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An NOL Patrol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: The 13th Hierarchical City :: Kagutsuchi Port (Area 04)-
Jump to: